All Comments on 'The Forbidden Basement'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 5 but I wanted to give you a 4.5 had there been an option. The best part of the story was not the bondage or the "silly / foolish" spanking as if that has some purpose during sex, an act which is supposed to produce pleasure and not pain for "both or all" parties involved. Anyway, you got the 5 because of "her lips were pretty swollen and soaking wet with her juices. I closed my eyes and licked another woman for the first time, the thought alone of what I was doing enough to have me soaking wet." The domination statement of clean her up is fine, she has a choice and she very obviously chose to do the RIGHT one!

MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

That needs a follow up chapter.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Really hot! Looking forward to how you continue it!

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

WONDERFUL story. Can't read to more in this series from you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice story, gets 5 stars, no problem. Only remark I had, is no hugs and still calling him sir outside of the room. I would suggest she calling him daddy outside and sir in the basement.

Could make the story a little bit better. It's incest after all...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agreee with @anonymouse 2 months ago... exactly...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...