The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra calmed her breathing & said,

"Mark fixed the problem but it took quite a while. I'm afraid we might have made him late for work."

"I wouldn't worry about it, mom. Mark's always happy to do you a favor. He says you're a prime milf," Rachel replied, sending the 3 women into fits of laughter. They walked back to the parking lot as Sandra realized what a close escape she'd had. She kept her head down but Julie saw her eyes, glazed & lust fuelled. She couldn't wait to hear about this tale of wild & illicit sex.

The weekend turned out to be the most blissful 2 days that Sandra could remember in years. On Saturday, she offered to accompany Rachel & her friend Rhonda to the college football game to watch Mark play. Rhonda was on her way to pick them up as neither Sandra or Rachel could drive. After Richard's accident, Sandra was terrified of even letting Rachel take driving lessons, much to her daughter's displeasure.

When Richard learned that they were going specifically to watch Mark, he snapped,

"You're going just to watch HIM? You have got to be kidding. Then again, I suppose running fast & catching bananas is what blacks do in the jungle."

Sandra turned away & somehow kept quiet, even though she was livid with Richard. Not that his views were a surprise, but she felt compelled to defend her lover. Instead, it was Rachel who defended Mark, appalled by her father's comment.

15 minutes later, Rhonda arrived & the girls were off to the ground. None of the girls even liked football. Rachel was going there to support Mark. Rhonda just wanted to watch muscular jocks in physical combat & Sandra wanted to see Mark's athletic prowess in those tight pants that football players wore. They arrived at the ground 20 minutes later & took their seats in one of the 2 stands. The place was nearly full, as the Beavers were on a good run.

The girls cheered along with the rest of the crowd as the Beavers took to the field. The game kicked off & the first quarter was a scoreless non event. Sandra was only interested when the Beavers had possession & her eyes followed Mark exclusively. Just watching him run turned her on. By halftime, the Beavers led 6-3 in a game of few chances. While Rhonda went to buy their snacks, Sandra took the opportunity to speak to Rachel.

"So, how are things with you & Mark, honey?" She asked as she leaned in close. Rachel smiled & replied,

"Well, we're not really an item anymore, mom. Mark's still one of my best friends. Honestly, we get on so well & he's such a great guy..."

She looked around & conspiratorially whispered,

"Anyway, mom, we just weren't sexually compatible. It was a major issue & we both knew it would come between us eventually."

Sandra put a comforting arm around her daughter, but it was music to her ears.

The Beavers pulled away in the second half & eventually won by 26-9. Mark scored their second touchdown, leaping into the air to take a great catch & then dodging 2 players & running into the end zone for a 62 yard score. Sandra jumped up & was screaming & gesticulating almost fanatically as Mark sprinted downfield & spiked the ball in jubilation. Sandra was suddenly aware of her over zealous behavior & started clapping in a calmer manner as she glanced at Rachel to see if she'd noticed. Fortunately, she was clapping & cheering too.

After the game, Rhonda drove them back & they all went into the house. Sandra went into the living room where Richard was watching tv. 4 empty beer bottles were on the coffee table & a half full one in his hand. He turned to her & sarcastically said,

"So, the big football fan is back. Next week you'll be calling the plays. You might find another wide receiver at the zoo, Sandra."

"I see you're in another one of your great moods, Dick," She shot back, arms folded. Richard hated that name & replied,

"Whatever...how about some dinner?"

Sandra walked away without answering. Any argument with Richard usually ended with him using his disability as some kind of trump card, so she rarely bothered. She was in the kitchen about to start dinner when Rachel & Rhonda came downstairs. Rachel was carrying a bag as she stood in the kitchen doorway & said,

"Mom, I'm going to Rhonda's for the weekend. Tracey's coming over too for a girlie weekender."

"Ok, honey, you girls be safe & behave," Replied Sandra seriously. Rachel went to say goodbye to her father, then the girls were out the door.

Sandra was pissed as she went about cooking dinner. There was no chance of Mark coming over now, and spending the weekend alone in the house with Richard wasn't exactly a riveting prospect. Richard seemed to be getting worse. He was drinking more & his moods ranged from silent to foul. Sandra planned to eat her dinner, then go upstairs to send Mark some steamy texts. After that, she would have a hard workout & shower. Maybe masturbate while she watched Mark's video of his cock blowing like a pressure washer.

It was nearly 7pm when Sandra went upstairs to change for her workout. In the bedroom, her cell phone beeped & she saw it was a text message from Mark. She opened it & it read;

My roommate's visiting his parents. Can you get away?

Sandra checked the time & started thinking quickly. Richard would be pissed if he was left on his own, but this was an opportunity to spend a whole night with Mark. Any reason to go out would have to involve Julie. She hit the touchscreen a few times & called Julie's number.

10 minutes later, Sandra came downstairs & didn't waste any time as she said,

"I'm going round to Julie's for the night, honey. I'll be back in the morning."

Richard was already more than a little tipsy as he replied,

"You can't leave me alone in the house all night, Sandra."

"Look, honey, I need a break. I'm with you nearly 24/7. I'll leave you something to eat for later & your meds are in the kitchen draw," She replied calmly, letting him know her mind was made up.

Richard took another swig from his bottle, then said,

"A break? I didn't complain about breaks when I bought this house & everything in it. I worked my ass off for this family."

His voice was getting louder & Sandra knew she had to end the conversation as she said,

"And I worked my ass off raising our daughter. It's just one night, for Christ's sake."

She walked out of the room & headed to the kitchen to quickly prepare a meal for Richard.

As Sandra raced back upstairs, she could hear Richard still rambling on about the sacrifices he'd made. She called a cab, then changed into something sexier & packed a bag with more clothes & some toiletries. She checked the time & waited for the cab impatiently. It was 7.55pm. The cab should arrive within the next 10 minutes & she could be at Mark's apartment by 8.25pm. She paced around the bedroom for a couple of minutes & then checked her hair & makeup.

Sandra saw the cab parking outside & put on her raincoat. She skipped downstairs & called out,

"I'm going now, honey, see you tomorrow."

As she opened the front door, she heard Richard slur,

"That's gratitude for you."

Sandra got into the cab & gave the driver the address that Mark had sent her. As the cab drove towards Mark's apartment, Sandra was fidgeting in the backseat. Her pussy was throbbing already & she couldn't get there quick enough. She couldn't wait to get her hands on Mark.

It was 8.30pm when they arrived & Sandra got out of the cab. She buzzed Mark's number & a few seconds later heard his voice say,

"Come on up, babe."

The door unlocked & she went inside. She took the lift to the fourth floor & walked the short distance to his door. It had been left ajar & she went inside & shut the door. She took off her raincoat & hung it up. Sandra heard music playing softly in the room directly in front of her & walked towards it.

It turned out to be the living room & she saw Mark standing as he used the remote control on the midi system. She knew he'd recently showered by his damp locks & state of undress. All he was wearing were a pair of tight, white briefs as he turned towards her & said,

"Hey, baby, this is gonna feel a million times better than that touchdown I scored earlier."

Sandra didn't answer. She was almost salivating as she stared at Mark's muscular body. Her eyes locked onto his briefs where his cock was clearly outlined, slowly inflating as it curled to the left like a banana.

Mark was also taking in the sight of Sandra in her red mini dress. It buttoned up at the front & her huge cleavage was on display. She didn't bother wearing a bra. Her breasts were her best feature & gravity seemed to have no effect on them. As if in synchronicity, they stepped towards each other & started kissing in a passionate embrace. Sandra knew they had all night but she couldn't wait to see his cock. She ran her hands down his body as she dropped to her knees.

Sandra gasped when she looked at his briefs again. His cock was now bulging out & still growing. The head was poking out of the waistband at his hip & his balls also bulged out as his huge cock took up more space by the second. Sandra frantically pulled Mark's briefs down & his cock swung forward & bobbed in front of her face. She grabbed the shaft & stuffed the mushroom head into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily. Sandra was suddenly filled with a feeling of subservience. Mark was a superior man & she loved being on her knees worshipping him.

For the next 40 minutes, Sandra licked, sucked, slurped, slobbered over & deepthroated his huge cock. She squeezed, rolled, palmed & sucked his heavy balls, trying to build up a big load. Mark watched her working his oversized genitals with incredible enthusiasm & skill. He'd never had a woman who handled his cock with so much adulation & devotion. Most, like Rachel, were afraid of it. He was throbbing like hell as he gasped,

"Get ready, baby, I'm gonna cum...UGH."

Sandra looked up at Mark's powerful body & saw his sixpack rippling as his cock lurched & spewed a huge jet of thick cum into her mouth. Sandra's hand went between her legs & rubbed her clit through her wet thong. Her eyes glazed over as she came, hot spunk sliding down her throat. Mark's cock bucked & recoiled again & again as each burst nearly filled her mouth. She swallowed several times, her orgasm being prolonged every time she tasted his rich, potent cum. Her hand jerked his rock hard shaft, pumping out every drop as she sucked hard on the swollen head.

Later that night, Richard was drunk & feeling horny. He was watching porn on the huge flat screen tv as he tried to jerk off. He tugged on his dick while he watched the hardcore porn. He was sweating as his face screwed up in effort & fatigue. He used 3 fingers on his small dick, trying in frustration to get it hard. It had grown to a floppy 4 inches as he grimaced & cried,

"Come on, damn it!"

Finally, he gave up, gasping in exhaustion. Richard looked at his limp dick & bony thighs & wailed in anger & resentment. Why weren't his family around him, giving him the appreciation & respect he deserved?

Sandra opened her eyes & turned towards the bedside clock. It was 4.00am & she realized she'd been asleep for an hour or so. She & Mark had fucked wildly earlier, in a session that went on for hours. Sandra had climaxed so many times, she was practically in a constant state of delirious ecstasy. Huge orgasms, multiple orgasms & long, earth shattering orgasms had her screaming in mind blowing bliss.

Sandra looked at Mark's naked, young body & remembered how he had fucked her brains out with incredible vigor & skill beyond his years. She couldn't remember how many times he came, maybe 4 or 5. Mark's powers of recovery were astonishing. After Sandra had blown him the first time, his cock didn't even soften. After that, he was hard again in under 10 minutes, every time, which seemed amazing, given the huge loads he pumped out. Even the last time Mark had climaxed, he blew a huge load. His giant balls seemed to produce cum in copious & lavish amounts.

They had fucked all over the apartment. Sandra rode his cock on the couch in the living room. They rolled around the floor in a marathon of pumping, thrusting & grinding. Mark bent her over the kitchen table & pounded her for nearly an hour. He fucked her in the shower from behind with her big tits pressed against the glass. They finally reached the bedroom & got into the 69 position on the bed, licking & sucking each other lazily. Sandra even rolled onto her back & ran her tongue along Mark's ass crack, sucking his balls & then rimming him with enthusiasm.

Sandra eventually stuffed his cock back into her mouth & greedily swallowed her third load of his hot spunk. She couldn't get enough of his delicious, thick cream. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth & clean up. When she came back, Mark was already half asleep. Sandra kissed his lips & said,

"Need a rest, do you, baby? You better be ready when I wake up because I want more of your beautiful, black cock."

Mark could only smile as he wrapped an arm around her. Sandra hooked her leg over his & placed her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.

Remembering all the events so vividly, Sandra briefly thought about letting Mark continue sleeping, but just the sight of his naked, muscular body had her pussy wet & ready. His cock was laying limp across his thigh. It had to be around 7 inches soft. Even in its present flaccid state, it completely dwarfed Richard's small dick. In fact, in Sandra's eyes, Richard was becoming smaller as a man, while Mark was becoming a giant. A masculine, superior mass of virile perfection. Richard's naked body now revolted her. Mark made him look pathetic. Sandra wanted to feed him more of Mark's cum. Watching him eat it was the only pleasure she got from Richard.

She started stroking Mark's cock & gently rubbing the head. She moved down & began kissing & licking it in adoration. Sandra looked up at his handsome face still sleeping. What if some girl at college caught his eye? The thought made her feel sick. She was starting to feel possessive about Mark. As she licked the head, his cock twitched & jumped as it slowly filled with blood. Sandra watched in awe as his cock grew in front of her face, hardening, lengthening & thickening in size.

Mark's cock suddenly lifted off his thigh & kept rising. It bobbed in midair a few times before rising to an almost vertical position. Sandra's tongue followed the dark head, swirling all over the smooth surface. His cock rose to vertical & then fell backwards & slapped against his stomach before lurching upwards & hovering above his sixpack as it stiffened. Sandra ran her tongue up & down the underside, then caught the tip in her mouth & sucked on it.

Mark groggily opened his eyes & immediately felt the pleasure emanating from his genitals. His eyes gradually adjusted to the low light & he saw Sandra sucking his cock like her life depended on it. He continued watching her as he put his arms behind his head. He doubted he would ever meet another woman like Sandra, so obsessed with cock size. She didn't seem to have any boundaries like other women. She loved sucking his cock & eating his cum. She could take every inch of him down her throat or in her pussy, and she was now able to do it with greater ease & barely any discomfort.

Sandra made eye contact with Mark & put even more effort into her blowjob. She wanted to show him that no woman could please & worship him better than her. Mark knew what she was doing & smiled at her. He already knew she was one of a kind & he wanted to worship her body too. He pulled her up towards him & they began kissing passionately. Sandra's big tits were squashed against his chest as she lay on top of him, grinding her pussy against his cock. Their kissing increased in intensity until they were both moaning & sighing.

Sandra straddled Mark's stomach & was soon working his cock into her. It didn't take her long to have him balls deep as she slowly rocked her hips up & down. Before long, Sandra threw her head back & started crying out as she came. Mark watched her blonde hair whipping everywhere as she gyrated & grinded down on him to keep her orgasm peaking. He could feel every inch of his huge cock being squeezed as her pussy gushed & clenched like a vice.

Mark waited for her orgasm to dissipate, then rolled her onto her back & began slow fucking into her. Sandra wrapped her arms around him & pulled him down for a tongue dueling, heated kiss. He continued slowly pumping into her, swiveling his hips as he thrust his full length deep & stirred her pussy. Sandra moaned in delight & happiness at what was happening. This wasn't the wild, raw & dirty fucking they usually had. They were making love & Sandra reveled in it.

The sudden realization sent her bucking into another orgasm as her eyes rolled back & her body convulsed. She held onto Mark tightly & hooked her legs around his, keeping him trapped inside her as her orgasm rolled on & on. Mark began pumping into her again as Sandra moaned,

"Oh God, Mark, make love to me forever."

The prospect was not unappealing to Mark as he continued to slowly pump in & out of her. Sandra began kissing & licking his face & neck as her next orgasm was fast approaching.

30 minutes later, Mark finally came, pumping another big load into Sandra. She'd already had several orgasms but this one had her humping her hips into the air, bouncing them both as she groaned in ecstasy. Mark eventually rolled onto his side, his cock still plugged inside her as they kissed & caressed each other with intense passion. Sandra wanted Mark in her bed on a permanent basis. She didn't know if it was in any way possible, but she needed him everyday. She closed her eyes with Mark's cock still too big to slip out of her.

Richard came out of his office/bedroom at 10am. There was no sign of Sandra & Rachel wouldn't be back until tonight. He could have made himself some Cornflakes but decided on vodka to wash down his meds. He saw his reflection in a cabinet mirror & winced. He was unshaven, balding & still in yesterday's clothes. His mouth tasted like a toilet & he looked like shit. Sandra could take care of him when she came home. He took another swig from the bottle & went to the living room.

At Mark's apartment, he & Sandra had also just woken up. They went into the bathroom together to take a shower. Mark had his morning wood swinging in front of him. He had to lean against the wall to urinate, his huge cock reaching the bowl as he pushed it down. They stepped into the shower, but before Mark could turn on the water, Sandra was on her knees sucking his cock. Mark looked down at her pussy, covered in his dried cum. There was more cum streaked along her inner thighs in thick, white lines.

35 minutes later, Sandra was still frenetically blowing him. Mark had produced more precum than Richard could cum in 5 orgasms. Mark began throbbing powerfully as his cock expanded in Sandra's mouth. He suddenly had an urge to do something he hadn't done yet. He pulled out of her mouth & began jerking off rapidly. Sandra wanted him back in her mouth, but she watched his cock intently, waiting for the eruption.

Mark abruptly roared as his cock exploded. A long rope of cum splattered into Sandra's mouth & over her face. The next rope hit her chin & neck. Mark aimed lower & sprayed her big tits with his hot spunk. He kept pumping his shaft as more ropes covered her body. As the jets receded in intensity, Sandra lunged forward & wrapped her lips around his cock, but not before another rope blasted her forehead & hair. Smaller jets pumped out until she had a mouthful & swallowed it. She continued sucking down the thick, oozing flow until it ceased.

Mark fell back against the glass & admired his handiwork. Sandra was completely plastered in his thick cum. He had to get this on video. He said,

1...345678