The Forbidden Fruit Vol. 01 Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy held her hand as she told her story. Her emotions were running wild. She felt saddened that this would happen to Simone, or anybody for that matter. She felt anger towards these hideous monsters that lurk in the alleyways of the world. She felt afraid for Simone, as she was just a frail girl thrust into this world of servitude, she felt as if she was this girl in a way, lost with nobody but one person, maybe this person is the same, an angel sent to watch over them. She did not know the answer to this, but she always thanked god for sending Gina to her at her time of need. But the anger she felt overcame all of the other feelings rushing through her mind. How anybody could be "owned" by another, how could a person be "taken" and forced into a life of slavery? Yes, Ivy was angry at everybody that had come into Simone's life. Would this include her if she did nothing? Ivy answered her own question while Simone finished her story and sat quietly next to her.

Ivy's first thought was the police. "Why haven't you tried to get away? Go to the police they will help you. That is their job" Ivy said.

"No, I can't go to them, this is where I want to be. If they find out about me, they will deport me to somewhere I know nothing about. Please don't tell them about me!" Simone pleading out of fear now with Ivy.

"But they can help you Simone" Ivy pleaded back.

Simone's tears returned now. Her big blue eyes trying to hold them back like a dam trying to resist the flood waters of a raging storm. As the first tear started rolling out of the corner and down her rounded cheek, Ivy reached up to wipe it away. Ivy thought for a minute before saying anything else as she held Simone.

Finally, through a sob, Simone spoke and said "I am safe here. My Mistress is helping me find my family and she is teaching me how to be a person. Please don't tell anybody about me Miss Ivy".

Ivy sat there holding Simone, comforting her, whispering in her ear as Simone sobbed quietly "I won't, I won't, everything will be okay, I promise".

After a bit, Simone seemed to calm down as if she trusted what Ivy was saying to her. Ivy broke the silence as the sobs subsided into sniffles, "I just want to be in your life, I want to be somebody that you can love, tell me you want the same Simone".

Simone looked up at Ivy now, the first time since she went into her servitude mode in the bathroom. Her eyes were swollen, and her lips solemn. When she spoke, it was from a being that Ivy did not know. "Miluji tě, já nikdy nechci, abyste mi opustit můj sladký anděl" allowing her lips to form a smile as she ended the sentence. She said this as if it was another person sitting there, not the insecure, terrified Simone that Ivy had known from just a few minutes ago. Her voice was sincere, as if they had been friends since before time,

"What?" Ivy said.

With sparkle of light in her eyes now, Simone softly replied "I love you".

Chapter Six

The Moment Love Reveals It True Self

Ivy place her hands under Simone's jaw, fingers extending to her neck, holding her while she leaned in and kissed her lips. At first their lips were closed, Ivy did not want to push her over the edge of sanity again, but her soul wanted her in every way. It was Simone that gently, seductively allowed her tongue to exit and onto Ivy's. Ivy accepted the offer by opening her mouth and allowing Simone's pink muscle of affection to enter and explore. With their eyes closed, they embraced each other's mouth, worshiping each other's tongue as both of their inner desires were beginning to overtake their self-control.

Ivy's hands slipped down Simone's shoulders pushing the heavy blanket off of her. As it fell off her naked body, Ivy followed it down with her lips and open mouth, she kissed her neck then her shoulders down to her erect nipples sitting upon her milky breasts. Simone leaned back into the sofa, letting it hold her tightly as Ivy slipped onto the floor in front of Simone as she pushed further down. Reaching around Simone's waist, Ivy gently pulled Simone's now soaked pussy closer to her mouth. The hot breath that escaped ivy's mouth teased Simone even more. Ivy's eyes looked up, searching for the acceptance from her lover and received it though Simone's lustful eyes and a moan of need.

With that moan, Ivy touched Simone's glistening pussy with her stiff tongue just above her slit. The touch sent a tremor through Simone, a tremor that she had never felt before. Her pussy began flow with the nectar of a flowering honeysuckle bush. Ivy licked her once from the bottom to the very top, savoring her sweetness. Finding her erect clit neatly tucked in its hood, Ivy gently placed it between her soft lips and flicked it with her tongue. Simone pushed her hips forward and Ivy reciprocated the motion by allowing her tongue to ease into her.

With this one single action, Ivy confirmed in her heart that Simone was not the robot that she had been programmed to be. Ivy knew for certain that Simone wanted her, just as Ivy had wanted Simone. Pure, undying love that Ivy had searched her entire life for. This feeling of love now drove the insatiable desire to make love to Simone. A feeling that Ivy had never truly felt.

Ivy now inserted a finger, and slowly explored the inner pussy of Simone, searching out and teasing her every sensitive G-spot while her lips were still kissing Simone's clit. Ivy's other hand had found its way to Simone's breasts and nipples. Her fingers pinching one and then the other as she started a slow rhythmic stroking in and out of Simone's juicy pussy.

Ivy's tongue returned to Simone's pussy licking and sucking the liqueur of lust that was now surging out of Simone. That liqueur of lust made Ivy drunk with passion, and she wanted more of the sweet, tangy juice of love. She sucked harder, licking and lapping as it rolled down her waiting chin. Ivy's eyes looked up to see the face of her lover. Simone sat with her back arched, biting her lip as she watched Ivy feast on her.

When their eyes connected, Simone could no longer hold her orgasm back. The light flow of cum now gushed thick and heavy as Simone's climax burst. Ivy sucked even harder now pulling the sweet syrupy fluid from deep inside of her. This made Simone cum even harder, as she began to gush into Ivy's waiting mouth.

As the last shudders deep inside Simone began to subside, Ivy laid her head into Simone's lap. She was engulfed in the aroma of sex and love. Her mind was exhausted. She felt Simone's hands touch her long brown hair, and petting her softly. She looked up at her lover and smiled. "I love you" Simone said softly with a content smile. Ivy smiled back, her face covered with Simone's cum, and replied "And I love you too".

Chapter Seven

Sweet Goodbyes

Simone helped Ivy out of the elegant tub and Ivy watched as her lover dried her off again. This time it was out of passion and not servitude. Simone retrieved a box labeled Niemen Marcus. Inside was a complete outfit of clothing. They were all the correct size and style that Ivy liked. From the cute little panties to the denim jeans, it was just perfect. These were definitely clothes that were not in her wardrobe though, as they were on the very expensive side of fashion!

Simone helped Ivy dress, gingerly kissing her every chance she got. They chatted about each other, how they enjoyed each other's smile, stared into each other's eyes, how they knew in an instance they were meant for one another. They were in love and they both knew it. Ivy did not want this moment to end but she knew it was drawing closer with every word said, ever enticing glance, and every slight touch that breathed with sexuality they shared.

Ivy got her courage up, and broke the silence of the inevitable situation. "Can I come by tonight?" She asked.

Simone did not answer, instead her head began to lower again.

Ivy lifted it back up with her hands, and looked deep into her eyes, almost as if she was looking into her very soul "I will be back, I will have you, and you will have me. I will find you no matter what".

Simone smiled as if she knew everything would be alright. Her supple lips opened and spoke the words Ivy wanted to hear. "My Mistress is away on business, I am under the care of Madame Lèa while she is not here. Please, talk to her". She quickly stepped over to the desk in the room, and wrote an address on piece of paper, then turned it over and wrote "Maîtresse Lèa, S'il vous plaît permettre à cette jeune fille de vous parler au nom de moi-même. Votre Simona très reconnaissant et toujours obeisant". She then reached into the side drawer and retrieved a key card. Simone walked back to Ivy and placed the items in her hand and then closed her fingers over them. "This is her address, use the key card to take the private elevator to the penthouse. Give the person at the door this note. She will see you. Please be nice, and don't anger her, my love".

"I will be nice, but I can't promise I won't piss her off" Ivy replied with a big smile. She took Simone by her tiny waist and pulled her in close.

Their bodies together again, the spark reigniting in an instance. Simone's hands fell to grasp Ivy's ass cheeks that were perfectly shaped by the Roberto Cavalli jeans she wore. Their eyes hypnotized each other as Ivy leaned in and touched her nose to Simone's. Ivy smiled big, and said "I don't care what I have to do, but I am never letting you out of my life" and then placed her open mouth over Simone's lips as she consummated the statement with a deep, lasting kiss.

As she broke the kiss off, Ivy said the words that she never wanted to say, "Okay, I will see this Lèa tonight, and then we will be together forever".

She took four steps backwards still holding Simone's waist, kissed her once more on her forehead and turned to open the door. Her last words as she stepped away were "Thanks for the cup of tea!"

12