The Forbidden Fruit Vol. 01 Bk. 03

Story Info
Book three in the Forbidden Fruit series.
5.6k words
4.78
2.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gvasko
Gvasko
9 Followers

Volume One - Ivy

Book Three - Dinner with an Angel

Prologue

The Lonely Walk

Ivy walked down the long, narrow hall to the elevator at the end. She pushed the down button and waited just a few seconds, although it seemed like an eternity as she held herself from running back to the door that was now closed. As the steel doors opened in front of her, the pounding thuds inside her heart grew deeper and deeper. She stepped in and the doors closed behind her. She felt a seed of fear begin to grow in her mind. It was a fear that told her she would never see her love again. When the doors opened, she was in the lobby of a hotel. The lobby was bustling with the morning checkouts; luggage being rolled out, people waiting for transportation, bell boys rushing around. Somehow, throughout all the chaos, a charming young man quickly approached Ivy as she pulled herself from the steel doors. He handed her envelope and whispered, "Miss Ivy, I was instructed to give this to you." She took the envelope and looked at the writing on it. It only said, "Please open alone." She started to say thank you, but while turning her eyes back to the young man, she quickly realized that he had disappeared as suddenly as he had appeared.

Chapter One

Sweet Memories

Ivy opened the door to her apartment and slipped inside. It was a small, but a quaint apartment in Queens situated close to a park. Ivy loved taking her walks during the hot summer days, reminiscing of what the park must have been like during the World Fairs that it had hosted. She always loved that Gina had found this place for her, and because she had a "connection" with the owner, it made the rent very affordable. Ivy dropped everything at the door and fell into the big plush chair in front of a large window that opened up to the city, the chair that would call her name and summon her to it when the days were hectic, the chair where she found peace and solitude.

Ivy sat there, her body felt tired, but her mind was racing trying to remember everything that had happened. Where this new world was that she had stumbled into, who was all of those new people she had met, the experience of having sex in an open place and all of those strangers watching. And then there was Simone, the girl that stole her heart with just a glance, the girl who needed Ivy as bad as Ivy needed her, she thought. who was this girl Ivy thought, was she really everything she had said? Ivy questioned it for only an instance and then told herself that it did not matter. Ivy knew how she felt about Simone, and also how Simone felt about her. Her mind still racing, she could taste the sweet essence of Simone on her lips, she ran her tongue over them unconsciously as she closed her eyes, allowing her memories to take over her body.

Ivy's body wide awake now, her nipples hardened as she savored the sweetness of Simone on her lips. She slowly moved her hand down to her panties covered pussy and rubbed it with her middle fingers. She was feeling excited as she thought of her love, the girl that woke her inner self. Her clit becoming aroused, she softly glided her fingers over it imagining that it was Simone's mouth teasing her. Her mind drifted to the events of the previous night; remembering how her lover held her head as the man known as Big T entered her and fucked her like no other had before. She could still feel his cock deep inside her, the girth of it stretching her inner walls and then the climax she felt. How Simone held her tightly as the shudders of ecstasy raced through her body.

Ivy had become very wet now, her teasing turned into masturbation as her fingers moved under the wet panties. Her mind continued to race, all she could think of was the unbridled sex that surrounded her body and mind, the smell of sex that was all around her emerged once again as an aphrodisiac of lust. She enjoyed the indulgence of freedom from normalcy, she went deeper inside herself as her mind slipped into the night once again. Her fingers now covered in the slippery nectar of passion, she pushed her petite hips up into them, feeling the splendor of the moment. She brought her other hand up to her mouth and began to suck on a finger. She could feel the huge cock deep inside of her and wanted Simone to be there to hold her like she had the night before. Faster her fingers moved, as her mind took over her willingness to control herself. Ivy wanted her lover there with her, to be the one savoring her juices as she brought herself to climax. Her fingers filling her wet pussy and mouth, she could feel a slight tingle rush down the top of her spine that burst into an orgasm by the time it had reached the bottom of her soul.

Ivy threw her shoulders back hard into the chair, pushing her pelvis out as the waves of orgasm flowed through her body. She moaned unconsciously "Simone...Simone...I Love You Simone..." as her finger now concentrating on the erect clit, rubbing it as she cummed. She had never done such a thing in the openness of the room, in front of the large picture window for the world to see. Her fantasies were always kept in the bedroom behind closed doors and away from the prying eyes of our judgmental society. She did not care now as she came down from her climactic high.

Chapter Two

Is this Reality?

"Well, I must meet this Simone," was the next sound Ivy heard. She opened her startled eyes and turned towards the voice. Sitting on the bar stool was Gina. She was holding a cup of coffee and sporting a big smile.

"What are you doing here," Ivy said excitedly. "Where did you come from?" Ivy feeling a bit embarrassed now.

"I was bent over looking in the fridge when you came in. It's okay Ivy, we all do it and to be honest, I was kind of wishing I was this Simone girl for just for a moment there," Gina said with a sexy grin on her face. She lifted the cup up to her lips and began to take a sip, then said, "But you know I have never really liked girls before" as she continued to take her sip.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Ivy sunk deeper into the soft chair trying to avoid the inevitable. "It's okay baby, I will take care of it, you just go to the bedroom and ummm...freshen up," Gina mischievously.

Gina watched Ivy jump from the chair and hurry off to the next room, waiting till she was clearly out of sight before opening the door. As she did, she put her "Welcome" face on expecting it to be a friend of Ivy's. As the door slowly opened, Gina quickly realized there was nobody to greet. The hall was empty, and as she started to look around, she found a metal box at the foot of the door. It was the size of a shoe box, painted shiny black. The opening was locked, and on the top was some writing on it made with a silver metallic marker. The writing simply said, "Follow my instructions to unlock your heart" in cursive writing. Gina picked the metal box up and examined it quickly. Although it was metal, it was light. She looked at the lock to see how secure it was. The hasp was welded onto the box and the lock was securely fastened.

Gina turned around and closed the door behind her as she walked back to the kitchen bar. Sitting the mysterious box onto the bar, she said in a loud voice, "Ivy, you have a secret admirer! Come see your surprise!"

Ivy returned to the brightly lit, sun filled room. Dressed in her comfortable sweat pants and a t-shirt now, she was ready to talk to Gina. The embarrassment she felt had passed, she realized that Gina knew everything about her and that there was never any secrets between them. Besides, Ivy's feelings towards Gina was always more than just friendship but she knew Gina wasn't into other girls as she was. She walked over to Gina smiling and said, "I have so much to tell you, Gina! I just don't know where to start!"

"Well, you seem to be okay, I was so worried when you didn't show up at the club last night as we had planned, so I came here after it closed looking for you. Why didn't you answer my calls Ivy, I was afraid," Gina said.

"I'm sorry Gina, I just lost all track of time and, and where is my phone!" Ivy exclaimed. She had not thought of anything in reality since she first laid eyes on her new love, Simone. She looked at the chair where she had dropped her bag and quickly went to it. She went through it and grabbed the phone out of it. It had so many missed calls from Gina, Ivy was feeling terrible now as if she had let her best friend down. She realized how worried Gina must have been. They always used each other when they went out to make sure they were safe and all.

Gina walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her. She pulled her in tightly and kissed her on the forehead and consolingly said, "You're here now baby girl, that's all that matters Okay, now tell me that you are alright and that nothing bad happened to you, then tell me about this Simone you are all crazy about!"

Gina watched as the spark of love came back into Ivy's big brown eyes. Her face glowing with happiness in an instant by just mentioning the name of this new strange girl named Simone. "She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen Gina! I think I love her," Ivy Blurted out. "She is so sweet, but there is something that I have to do. I have to go see this girl she called a Mistress, do you know what that is Gina?" Ivy continued.

Trying not to be alarmed, Gina softly said to Ivy, "A Mistress, what are you talking about? Where have you been Ivy?" Gina took Ivy's hand and led her to the sofa. They sat down facing one another, Gina holding Ivy's hand still, said, "Now, I want you to start from the very beginning and end when you walked through that door, okay. Don't leave anything out, tell me everything okay."

Gina sat and listened to every detail Ivy revealed. From where this "Playhouse" was located and what it was and all of the events that led up to this new love Ivy felt for Simone. She told of the strange new acquaintances she had made; Simone, Big T, Hannah, and Lea. Ivy told of what Simone had said to her about her life and how she was afraid for her. Ivy explained how she felt about Simone, how her feelings were deeply engraved with Simone's tears as she left her apartment. Ivy showed Gina the envelope that was given to her as she stepped out of the elevator. Gina knew what Ivy said was the truth, for she trusted her like a sister and Ivy felt the same towards her. She sat in silence listening to the sexual activities, and holding truthful to Gina's personality, she never once showed a sign of judgment. Gina sat there with a smile, holding Ivy's hand because she knew how happy Ivy was, she knew Ivy had experienced something that had maybe changed her life, forever.

Together they opened the envelope Ivy was handed when she stepped out of the elevator, even though it had said "open alone." The letter had an address written on a plain piece of paper. Below the address was a date and time with some initials beside it. The date was two weeks from today and the time was at midnight. The initials were Simply LM, to which they both assumed was Lea's. They quickly googled the address, to which it shown being in the upper Manhattan district of the city. Ivy said the address was not the same as the one Simone had given her, the address where she was to meet Lea.

"First we will go and see this Lea person and then maybe see what this address is all about," Gina exclaimed! "I will go with you, I don't want anything to happen to you Ivy, and there are a lot of bad people out there sweetie," Gina continued.

"No, this is something that I have to do on my own, it's kind of like, if I really want it to happen, to be true love... then it has to be me that does it, by myself, do you understand?" Ivy replied in an unsure, but strong voice.

Gina fought back saying, "You don't know these people, they could be dangerous, I mean just listen to yourself. Simone being kidnapped and is a Slave? What kind of society is this? And you want to just walk in there and tell them to let her go and be with you? Ivy, let me, at least, be there. Just think about it okay."

Ivy pleaded with her again, "Gina, I know you want to protect me and watch over me all the time, but if they wanted to hurt me, they would have done it last night. I felt safe and they were always polite and courteous, they made me feel comfortable around them, just like you make me feel."

"Ivy, I got to go and meet a client, Okay, but promise me that you will have dinner with me tonight before you do anything alright," Gina said to Ivy. She was beginning to see a side of her that she did not know existed and in a way she felt proud, proud to see this girl that she found crying on a step being strong and brave.

"I promise, and Gina I know you are just being my watchful angel, I really do love you for that. You have always been here for me I know," Ivy said with a smile on her face now.

Gina picked up her purse and leaned over kissing Ivy once again on her forehead. Ivy loved it when she did that, she felt the warmth flow from her lips, the warmth that comes from love and trust she knew bounded them together. Ivy savored these moments, always wanting them to last forever. "The Saturday night usual," Ivy said softly as Gina backed away and towards the door.

"Yes, and I will be bringing a new client with me! I want you to meet him! I think you are going to like him!" Gina said mischievously. Ivy liked meeting the people Gina would bring to their dinner dates. She always found the most peculiar ones from all over. There was once an Italian guy that couldn't speak any English, but it ended up the most fun filled night ever, even though they could not understand him.

Gina stepped out of the apartment and gave Ivy one last hug goodbye. Ivy always stood there waiting for that hug like a puppy being left at home. Ivy watched as Gina walked down the hallway and thought of how she felt just a few hours earlier when she walked down the hall at Simone's. Ivy loved Gina, but not in the same way Gina loved her, Ivy knew that deep in her heart. She always dreamed of being Gina's girl, but in her heart, she disappointingly knew Gina was not into girls.

Chapter Three

Table Service

Ivy wanted desperately to rescue Simone from the horrors that kept interrupting her thoughts. Everything that Simone described shocked her. These were the things that you only heard about on the nightly news or watched on the screen, with some dashing action hero rescuing the princess. But, this was real life. Ivy had just barely turned twenty-one and was doing good to take care of herself. How could she take on an underground organization such as this? The way Simone described them she did not even know what were they were capable of? She hoped that Lea would be understanding and listen to her, she hoped that this crazy world would allow her to for once a chance at happiness.

As Ivy dressed for her evening with Gina, she decided to dress down from the usual provocative attire she would typically try to entice Gina with. She always wore a short skirt, often with no panties, with high heels to show off her long, slender legs. Although Gina had always claimed she was not into girls, Ivy always felt as if Gina was somehow attracted to her by the way Gina smiled at her, the way she spoke, and slipped in a seductive glance when she thought Ivy was not looking. Tonight, though, she slipped on a simple red sweater dress that fit snug against her petite figure perfectly, showing every curve while emphasizing her bosom. This was an evening for her leather boots that went up to her knees. She always felt more confident as they made her feel in control. She let her hair fall naturally down onto her shoulders; Gina always said she like it like that. Ivy was feeling a bit confused as she prepared for the evening thinking of Gina. Did she still want her subconsciously as a lover? Ivy knew what she felt for Simone was real, but just maybe it was too early to allow herself to be completely given to her.

Ivy's desires for Gina made her question herself about Simone. She realized this now and began to second guess her basic instincts. She always dreamed of a life with the woman that saved her from the streets of New York, who knows what would have become of her if Gina would have only walked past a poor lonely girl sitting on a stoop. And with that one single thought, she knew what her answer was. Simone was now that girl sitting there all alone, waiting for an angel to rescue her. Ivy knew this was meant to be; this was her destiny. She did not know how or who she would have to fight to save this girl, but she knew she had to do it.

Ivy left her apartment to meet Gina at their usual Sunday restaurant. When she arrived, Michelle, the hostess smiled at her and said, "Nice to have you again, please follow me. Your party is waiting." On the way to the table, Michelle turned and quietly said to Ivy so that nobody else could hear, "She brought a cute one tonight," she exclaimed.

Ivy smiled at her, and murmured, "Doesn't she always?" As they turned the corner to the secluded table in the back, Ivy's eyes found Gina's smiling face instantly. Her guest was facing away but from the view, she could tell he was tall with broad shoulders. Michelle nudged her as they approached the table and smiled as she pulled the chair out to seat Ivy between Gina and her guest.

Just then the stranger that made Michelle loose herself stood and turned to greet Ivy. "Good evening, Gina said you are exceptionally beautiful, but I think she may have understated that fact a bit," Kyle said.

"Ivy, this is Kyle, he is a businessman from L.A. and an extremely smooth talker. Be very careful with his quick tongue as he will doubtfully make you blush and fall in love with him all at the same time," Gina said almost immediately after Kyle.

Kyle looked at Ivy remembering her instantly from the night before and said with a charming grin, 'But one of my best qualities is knowing how a lady should be treated, with dignity and respect at all times. So please allow me to be at your service this evening, Miss Ivy," Kyle said.

Ivy was surprised that of all the persons that she would meet tonight would be Kyle. "It is a pleasure to meet you," Ivy said. She was not sure if she should tell Gina about him or not. Maybe this was a chance coincidence or was the people Simone warned her about already watching and tracking Ivy's every move.

As they ordered their drinks, Gina led the conversation as usual. Ivy was polite and attentively listened as Gina described Kyle's work as a computer software engineer. Ivy could not imagine a more boring job than sitting all day at a desk staring at a computer screen. Then as Ivy was thinking Kyle was a complete computer geek, Gina asked Kyle what his hobby was.

"Well," Kyle started off with, "software is my hobby. It's the one thing that will always keep my mind going and since it has made me the CEO of my company, I have no other passions except of course, for dining with beautiful ladies such as yourselves."

This spurred Ivy's inquisitive mind to ask the question, "You have your own business? How big of a company is it?" She wanted to know more about him, especially anything that would reveal his true intentions of the evening.

"It is a dating company that runs itself sort of say. It is totally computer operated with the software that I created. What it does exactly is...," Kyle was saying when Gina interjected.

"Kyle, please let's not mix your business with our pleasure tonight," Gina said giving Ivy a mysterious lustful look. "Ivy, I think it's time for us to visit the ladies room," Gina continued while reaching over and taking Ivy by her hand.

Kyle stood instinctively just as any gentleman would have done. As the two excused themselves, Kyle gave Ivy a look of obedience, the same type that Simone had given her; head down and eyes looking at her but not really at her, as if he was looking through her. This made Ivy think that he was trying to say to her that her secret was safe with him. That he would not divulge anything from the night before.

Gvasko
Gvasko
9 Followers
12