The Forbidden Fruit Vol. 01 Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they reached the ladies room, Ivy couldn't keep silent anymore. "that is one of the guys that was at the club last night!" Ivy exclaimed. "He is the one that went under the table."

Gina was speechless at first. "This guy? but you said he was like some sort of slave guy, right?" Gina finally said.

"Yes, that one, I know it was him and he also knows it was me! Where did you find this guy?" Ivy replied.

"I found him online, I hired him to build me a computer program. This is actually the first time we met," Gina said puzzled.

"They are following me Gina, first the package at my door, and now this guy pops up here. Gina, I am getting a little scared," Ivy said with a shaken voice.

"Ivy, do not be frightened of them. I am here and as long as we are together nothing will happen to you. Now listen to me Okay, we are going back out there and putting an end to this," Gina told Ivy with a stern voice.

Before Ivy could say a word, Gina was already out the door. Ivy followed close behind trying to stay with her. As they approached the table, Kyle began to stand, but Gina beat him to it by placing her hand firmly on his shoulder. "Please don't get up on our account Kyle, I have a few questions to ask you before we continue our venture together," Gina said abrasively.

Being almost pushed back into his seat by Gina, "Anything you would like to know Gina, I am an open book," Kyle said bewildered.

Gina sat next to Kyle and positioned herself very close. "You know Ivy, you were at the same club as her last night. What is your connection with that place and Ivy," Gina demanded.

Kyle looked at Ivy and then his eyes went to the floor. "I am only here because of our business arrangement. I did not know Miss Ivy would be here, nor did I know you were acquainted with her," Kyle said in a monotone voice.

"So this is just a chance meeting, is that right? So what is your connection with that club? Ivy told me all about it and what you did. Tell me Kyle or our business arrangement is finished," Gina said with a smile so that the other guest would not feel the tension that was building.

"I was invited to the club by ummm...I can not say her name as I have sworn to never mention it to others. But yes, it was just as you said, a chance meeting and I did not know Miss Ivy would be here. In all actuality, I did not think I would ever meet her again. After all, I did just get in town last night and you know that I have a flight back to L.A. in the morning," Kyle said in a convincing voice.

"Yes, I am supposed to see you off, but tell me more of this person you cannot say her name," Gina said inquisitively.

"Yes, tell us Kyle," Ivy added.

Kyle looked around the room as if to see if anybody was listening to their conversation, then murmured, "Well, she is the reason that I live. You asked if I had a hobby, and I said that I only have my software to keep my mind going. Well, I also have her, as she is the blood that flows through my veins. Without her, I would be lost to slums and whorehouses of the world but she feeds my lust with only the purest of desires."

With both Gina and Ivy listening as if they were school girls hearing a ghost story, Kyle continued, "This woman I would give my life for. She is fair and gentle, but also stern and fierce. I came upon her by pure accident, I was just a man with a dream when she found me. She has made me who I am today and everything that I have I owe to her." Kyle said this as if he were saying it to her, looking blankly into the empty chair at the table.

Gina sitting and listening just had to ask, "What about last night at the club, Ivy said you were some sort of slave or something?"

"Gina, I am a man with desires. She knows this, she knows everything there is about me. Yes, I am a slave to her. It is my desire to do this. Nothing is binding me to her except for my will and desire to serve her. It is natural for people to be inquisitive of this lifestyle when they hear of it, and there are some people that unfortunately are slaves in a different manner. I am not one of those, I do this on my own terms. My Mistre...I mean she only requires my honesty and desire, I may leave her side at any time," Kyle said.

"Is this woman you speak of Mistress Lea?" Ivy said looking Kyle in the eye.

"No" Kyle snapped, almost as if Ivy had insulted the woman he was bound too. "Mistress Lea is a cruel person. She does not respect the ones that have sworn their devotion to her. But I have known Mistress Lea for a long time. She is the one that introduced me to ummm...my Mistress," Kyle continued.

Ivy sank into her chair. Kyle had just confirmed to her that Simone was in a dangerous place and that this Mistress Lea was an evil person. Gina reached across the table and took her hand. They were hot to the touch as if Ivy were on fire on the inside. She gave Ivy a glance of trust, to let her know everything would be alright.

"Kyle, we are only interested in Simone. What can you tell us about her?" Gina said softly.

"Not much really, but there is one thing that I do know that could be of interest to you. Although Mistress Lea claims to be her Mistress, she seems to be a bit nicer to her than her other slaves. I have always felt that Simone was favored in some way," Kyle said to Gina.

With that, Gina and Ivy had heard enough. Gina looked at Ivy to see if there were anything else she wanted to ask. The silence that fell upon the table signified the end of the questioning. Turning to Kyle, Gina said to him, "Call me when you get back to L.A. and we will finish the deal. I don't want any of this to interfere with our business and as far as I can see, you have been honest with us. Now, please excuse us as we need to take care of a few things."

Kyle stood, as Gina and Ivy gathered theirs belongs. Kyle, now able to look Ivy in her eyes, said, "I enjoyed your company and would love to host you if you are ever in Los Angeles."

"Thank you very much, and I would be pleased to visit if I am ever that way," Ivy said politely back.

"Well, I am not sure about you two, but the waitress I think needs a little "table service" if you know what I mean. She hasn't taken her eyes off you all night Kyle so I think you should invite her over after her shift," Gina said in a playful manner as she stepped away with Ivy.

Chapter Four

The Walk

Ivy and Gina let the door close behind them leaving Kyle in the hands of the waitress. The night air was colder than the previous night and Ivy could feel a chill begin to encompass her body. They walked silently along the walkway, both deep in thought of the revelations Kyle had revealed to them of Simone and Lea.

Ivy thought of the last night, the only other woman that Kyle seemed to "Obey" was Hanna, but she seemed very nice and fun loving. Nothing like a "Mistress" would be like, but Kyle did say she was very nice. Ivy concluded in her thoughts that Hanna must have been the woman he had described.

Ivy needed to know more of Gina's and Kyle's relationship. She broke the silence and asked Gina, "What exactly is that guy doing for you."

Gina paused for a moment and then answered Ivy, "He is building a computer program for me so that my clients can be better connected and have the ability to stay in touch with me wherever I am. That is all he is supposed to be doing sweetheart."

Ivy remained silent, as she tried to understand what type of business would need this type of connectivity. Gina never discussed her business with her, and anytime it was brought up Gina would always tell Ivy that it was just a boring desk job in Manhattan handling other peoples money. Ivy could see the need for this, but wasn't there already programs that did this Ivy thought.

Gina tried not to let Ivy contemplate too much about her business dealings, "Ivy, I wish you would let me take care of this for you. I know lots of people that can help and I can make sure that you and Simone are together, but you have to let me help, please," Gina pleaded.

"I know you could do it for me Gina, but I have to do it on my own. If I don't, then having Simone would be like everything else you have done for me. I will feel like even the love of my life is just another piece of charity by you," Ivy said fighting back tears.

"Ivy, everything you have right now you have done yourself, I have only helped when I could. You are not now, or were you ever a charity case. You are my friend and helping friends is what we are supposed to do, right?" Gina snapped back.

"I know Gina, I didn't mean it the way I said it. I know you just want to help but I just have to do this on my own. Don't you understand?" Ivy again pleading with all of her heart.

"Of course I do sweetheart but promise me that if you need anything, anything at all then I will be the first person you ask," Gina said reluctantly.

Ivy stopped and pulled Gina close to her. She looked up into Gina's eyes and said, "Of course I will Gina, you are the only one I have that I can turn to."

Gina wrapped her arms around Ivy as she so often did. She embraced her with a hug holding her tightly against her body and petting her hair, the way Ivy always enjoyed. Ivy could smell the expensive perfume in her hair, but she could also smell her body. It was the scent of a woman that she had longed for so long to have not just as a friend, but as a lover. Would she ever lose her lust for Gina, the lust that had grown deep inside of herself? Ivy thought to herself as Gina calmed her fragile heart.

© 2019 Gina Vasko, All right reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or in part without written permission from the author.

12