All Comments on 'The Forbidden Pleasure'

by tyrobro31

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the tags and the introduction.

Not read, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much of a story but at least the English is decent and not like some of the vernacular to English transliteration that is often seen here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! My husband is away on business, and he sent me the story link and included the question, "What do you think?" I read your words and pleasured myself to a mind scrambling orgasm, and then I replied to him with, "I want it." We'll see what happens when he gets home.

Delete comments from the haters.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 1 year ago

ohh,,its good to read indian cuckold story after all....but it is like western story only, there is no indian masala,,,

the same beach, bar, pup,dance, tub,,nude,...

indian story should srround with theater, marriage fuction, house guest, train, bus or car travel, with some family setting i mean....please write in those setting ,,indian love to read,. but here only names are indian...thats it...nothing is indian

thanks ,,

Johnny3018Johnny3018about 1 year ago

I want you to know that it was a good story and it can now go into a few different ways. i.e. the two meet up and she calls and tells her husband she is going to spent the night with V. and have sweet dreams dear, I love and the call ends. The act of her meeting V. can add to the spice of this marriage and both can grow in love or it can stress the marriage and it can come the point of breaking up. S. may find a women he wants and he tells his wife about her and wants to know if it is ok for me to have a gf. She can blow up or take it and say ok then maybe we can double date some times. And it can happen a week or two down the rd. A swap of dates in the hot tub at the suite V has on the top floor. All can have a good time and yes gf can fall in love with V. and S, and the wife has to stop it by giving up her man for her husband. have fun with it.

akadesai79akadesai7910 months ago

Story is super edited n can be taken to different level from here it can be more n more erotic n masala spiced n language also maintain decency its good to see n read n erotic also

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When do you plan to post another story. Eagerly waiting.

realcuckrealcuck4 months ago

Fantastic! Keep writing! Eagerly waiting the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertyrobro31@tyrobro31
I love reading and am exploring writing erotic fiction about cuckoldry and loving wives stories. In my stories, submission and dominance are within the bedroom - the real respect that should exist between people remains unaffected. It's all in good fun, and some of the stories...