The Forbidden Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of his wife and this beast in flagrante delicto was too much for Suyash to bear. He lay in their bed, pretending to be asleep, his eyes closed, his heart pounding. He could feel the heat emanating from the two bodies as they moved and groaned in the throes of passion. Vivek was pounding Radhika from behind, his hands cupping her ample breasts, squeezing and fondling them. Radhika was arching her back, her head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure as Vivek's huge cock penetrated her. She was rubbing her clit as Vivek slammed into her, her moans of pleasure and delight filling the bedroom. Vivek thrust deeper and deeper into Radhika, his hands roaming over her body, cupping her buttocks and squeezing them as he thrust. His hands moved up to her full breasts, pinching her nipples and making her moan. He thrust harder and harder, faster and faster, his breathing becoming ragged and labored.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum," Vivek gasped, his face a mask of pleasure as he felt his orgasm coming. Radhika, too, was nearing the peak of pleasure, and Suyash could see her body quivering and shaking with anticipation. He could feel the tension in the room. Radhika knew that Suyash would not want her to get pregnant from Vivek, and she was worried about the possibility of it happening.

"Vivek, please, pull out," she begged. She felt her orgasm building and it was almost too much to bear. Suddenly, without warning, Vivek let out a loud roar and Radhika felt her orgasm erupt inside of her. She screamed out in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She felt her inner walls convulsing around Vivek's cock and her juices running down her thighs. He kept pounding her with all the force he could muster, murmuring lewd words in her ear.

"Take it all," he said, his voice husky with desire. "Take all my cum inside you, and let it fill you up." Radhika, however, kept pushing him away, trying to remind him of the consequences of this action. But Vivek was too far gone, and he kept pounding away, his cock driving into her with an unrestrained passion.

"Come on, baby," he said, his voice dripping with lust. "Let me fill you up, let me fill you up completely. I want to feel you quiver and shake as I fill you up with my love."

Radhika was moaning, her body trembling in pleasure as Vivek kept thrusting inside her. She had her eyes closed, her face rapturous with pleasure, as she kept pushing her hips back against Vivek's thrusts. Vivek also felt his orgasm building, and he let out a loud groan as he felt himself erupting inside her. He felt his orgasm fill up her entire pussy and he continued to thrust until he completely drained his balls dry into her. The two of them collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. Suyash could see Vivek's spooge oozing out of his wife's pussy, since it was stuffed to the brim.

Vivek then looked over at Suyash's apparently sleeping form and smirked. "Your wife here is a real wild one. It's too bad you can't keep up with her in bed. I'd say you should just let me take care of her, but I guess that would be too easy, wouldn't it? What a cuck you are, Suyash" he said, taunting him.

Radhika laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, Vivek, don't be so mean," she said, her voice playful.

Vivek smiled and kissed her, then rolled off of her and lay next to her. They lay there in a satisfied silence, their bodies still twitching with pleasure.

"You know, I can't resist you," he said, his voice low and filled with desire. "You're so beautiful, and so passionate. I could stay here with you all day and night, just fucking and talking and enjoying each other's company."

Radhika smiled, her eyes twinkling with pleasure. She leaned in and kissed him, her lips lingering against his for a few moments before she pulled away. "Let's just keep it to one night, for now," she said, her voice soft and inviting. The two of them then lay there in a peaceful, satisfied silence, the only sound in the room the sound of their breathing. Suyash lay there, his heart heavy, as he watched the two of them, still in lust and still content in each other's arms. He knew that he could never provide the kind of pleasure that Vivek had just given Radhika, and he felt a wave of sadness wash over him, accompanied by a hard and aching cock.

Chapter 6: Happy Ending?

Vivek took his leave from the room, his heart pounding and his body shaking. His cock was still throbbing and the lingering feeling of Radhika's tight pussy made his pulse race. He glanced back at the delectable woman still writhing in pleasure, and a wave of satisfaction washed over him. He felt like a god, having gifted them with pleasure they could never have imagined. "Wow, I can't stay here or we won't be able to stop" he thought as he stepped out of the room.

Radhika and Suyash were spent and exhausted, and in her haze Radhika sought out Vivek, ended up finding Suyash's body, and hugged him close, their bodies entwined in passion and exhaustion. Slowly, Radhika drifted off to sleep, her body immobile and her mind in a state of blissful contentment. Suyash, still hard as a rock, looked down at her and smiled.

When they awoke the next morning, Suyash asked Radhika about the previous night, since he had pretended to be asleep. She blushed and turned away, not wanting to give away any explicit details of the wild night. Suyash persisted, and Radhika finally gave in, only hinting at the details of their rendezvous.

"You can't tell me everything, can you?" he said, his voice full of desire.

Radhika smiled and said, "Maybe when we get back home, I'll meet him again. Alone. I'll tell you then."

Suyash's eyes widened in surprise, and he felt his cock harden even further. He wanted to know more, but Radhika refused to tell him, only hinting that she had given Vivek her number and address.

Suyash tried to coax out more information from Radhika, but she told him nothing else. He could only imagine what would happen when Radhika and Vivek were alone. Suyash could recall some of the dirty talk between them that had been intense, full of lewd and lascivious language. Their voices were low, but their words were powerful and charged with sexual energy.

"I want you, Radhika," Vivek had said. "I want to feel your body writhing beneath me as I make love to you. I want to feel your tight pussy squeezing me as I thrust into you."

Radhika had responded in kind, her voice soft and inviting. "I want you to take me, Vivek. I want you to make me yours, to own me and possess me. I want you to make me scream in pleasure."

Now he got to know the night's engagement had ended with the promise of more to come, and Suyash was left with a raging hard-on, thinking of what might happen when they meet again.

This promise of another rendezvous was enough for them to carry the sexual tension from the vacation into their regular lives. Suyash and Radhika got closer, and had even more intense sexual pleasure with each other, just from the anticipation of having this kind of sexual experience with Vivek again. In the end, it did not matter if he would turn up at their doorstep again to whisk Radhika away to their private world of pleasure which Suyash did not have the fervor to reach. The promise of forbidden pleasure was enough to satiate these lovebirds.