The Forbidden Royal Love

Story Info
Forbidden love between an european queen and an indian king.
1.3k words
3.67
2.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the grand ballroom of Queen Andora's castle, the opulence was evident with every detail. The walls were adorned with exquisite tapestries, each depicting tales of valor and romance. The room itself echoed with laughter and music, as nobles from far and wide gathered for the evening's festivities. Candlelight danced off the silverware, illuminating the lavishly set table. The aroma of delicate foods mingled with the scents of fresh flowers, creating an atmosphere of luxury and indulgence.

As Andora sat upon her throne, resplendent in a gown of intricate lace and silk, the entire room seemed to bow before her beauty. Across from her, King Vishwamitra stood tall, commanding attention with his regal presence. His garments whispered power and ambition, yet there was something undeniably vulnerable about him, a hint of uncertainty beneath his unwavering gaze.

Despite their differences, an electric current flowed between them, almost palpable.

As the two rivals engaged in a spirited debate over political alliances, their bodies instinctively drew closer. It was as if the air itself pulsated with erotic tension. In each glance, they revealed hidden desires, secret fantasies, and yearnings that could no longer be denied. Neither dared to acknowledge it aloud, but the intensity of their gazes spoke volumes. They were entranced, and all else faded into the background.

Andora couldn't deny the attraction; it was as powerful as the force pulling her toward Vishwamitra. This newfound connection stirred within her a sensual awakening, awakening desires she had long buried beneath the responsibilities of her reign. As their words turned to whispered confessions, a dance began -- one of seduction and desire.

Vishwamitra's voice took on a husky edge, as he traced his fingers along Andora's skin, his touch causing goosebumps to rise across her body.

Their hands entwined, and their breaths quickened. Andora could feel the heat of Vishwamitra's body as it pressed against hers, evoking a warmth that ignited a fire within her.

"Your touch is so...enticing," she murmured, as her fingers grazed the nape of his neck. "But we cannot allow ourselves to lose control."

His lips parted slightly, and the air between them thickened with pent-up desire.

With his gaze fixed upon her, Vishwamitra moved closer, allowing his fingers to explore the contours of her shoulders, leaving a trail of heat behind them. Andora found herself leaning into his touch, unable to resist the magnetic pull of his body against hers. Each caress brought forth another wave of heat within her core, begging for release.

A shiver ran through Andora as her heart raced, echoing the rapid beat of her pulse.

Desire coursed through her veins like a wildfire, threatening to consume her. Their faces now inches apart, Vishwamitra's lips hovered just above hers, his breath a seductive caress against her cheek. "Tell me, Queen Andora, what do you truly wish?" he whispered, the tip of his tongue playfully brushing her earlobe.

Andora felt her defenses crumble under the intensity of Vishwamitra's gaze.

Desire coursed through her veins like a wildfire, threatening to consume her. Their faces now inches apart, Vishwamitra's lips hovered just above hers, his breath a seductive caress against her cheek. "Tell me, Queen Andora, what do you truly wish?" he whispered, the tip of his tongue playfully brushing her earlobe.

Andora felt her defenses crumble under the intensity of Vishwamitra's gaze.

Desire coursed through her veins like a wildfire, threatening to consume her. Their faces now inches apart, Vishwamitra's lips hovered just above hers, his breath a seductive caress against her cheek. "Tell me, Queen Andora, what do you truly wish?" he whispered, the tip of his tongue playfully brushing her earlobe.

Without breaking eye contact, Andora reached up to place her hands on either side of Vishwamitra's face, drawing him even closer.

He eagerly obliged, pressing his lips against hers in a kiss that was equal parts passionate and tender. The heat that radiated from their embrace was nothing short of electrifying, sending shivers down their spines and igniting their desires further. As their tongues danced against each other, Andora's arms circled around Vishwamitra's waist, pulling him even closer.

With each caress of their lips, the heat between them grew exponentially, consuming their senses entirely. The atmosphere in the room had become nearly tangible, a potent mix of desire and restraint.

Without breaking the rhythm of their kiss, Vishwamitra slowly lowered himself onto the ground, bringing Andora down with him. She straddled him, feeling the hardness of his erection pressing against her. Their hips began to grind against each other, eliciting groans of pleasure from both parties.

Andora's breasts swelled against Vishwamitra's chest, as she clung to him with an urgency she had never known before. Their kisses became more demanding, their mouths working in tandem as they tasted and explored one another. The chemistry between them was palpable, and neither wanted to let this moment pass.

Emboldened by the heat between them, Andora began to work her way down Vishwamitra's body, trailing her lips along his jawline, collarbone, and chest.

As she descended, she encountered the bulge in his trousers, which only served to heighten her arousal. Kneeling between his legs, she looked up at him with a sultry smile. "You are magnificent," she purred, running her hands teasingly along the length of his shaft.

Vishwamitra groaned, his head falling back as he surrendered to the intoxicating sensation of Andora's touch. He gently grasped her hair, pulling her towards him as his mouth sought out her earlobe.

With a slow, deliberate movement, he licked and nibbled on the soft flesh, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through Andora's body. Her breath caught in her throat, and she moaned in response, wanting more.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Andora shifted to straddle Vishwamitra, reveling in the feel of her wetness on his shirt. His cock twitched as it rubbed against her clitoris, and she moaned again, taking him deeper inside her. The big cock head on the top of a thick,long, dark shaft with two bigger than normal balls hanging magnificently was a symbol of primal sexual prowess of this Indian king. The contrast of the skin while the sweaty dark balls clapped against andora's white luscious bottom as the thick dark shaft disappeared periodically into her fluffy pink vagina was a sight to behold.

Their thrusts were driven by a fierce desire that threatened to consume them. With each powerful stroke, they reveled in the sheer ecstasy of their coupling. The bite marks around her hard erected nipples as she held his back with her nails was proving a testament to the intensity of their lust for each other. Andora's body arched and writhed with the relentless force of her orgasm. The room filled with their primal cries as they climaxed together, their sweaty, entangled limbs testament to the raw power of their love.

They lay spent on the floor, catching their breath as the afterglow settled upon them.

Their clothes were disheveled, their bodies sticky with sweat and each other's essence. It was clear that this encounter had altered the course of their relationship forever.

Vishwamitra stroked Andora's hair, running his fingers through the tousled locks. "It seems our paths have led us here, Queen Andora," he said, his voice still heavy with passion. "What will come of this, I cannot say.

But my feelings for you are undeniable," Andora confessed softly, tracing a finger along Vishwamitra's jawline. He took her hand in his own, raising it to his lips for a gentle kiss.

"I understand," he replied with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Our circumstances make it impossible for us to be together openly."

"But perhaps we can find a way to navigate these turbulent waters," Andora suggested, her heart racing at the thought of being together.

Their lips met once more, the electricity between them intensifying. It seemed as if the world outside the enchanting secret garden ceased to exist, leaving only the two of them in this paradise. Vishwamitra's hand caressed her smooth skin, his touch possessive yet loving. Andora felt her body reacting instinctively, her nipples becoming rigid under his touch.

She moved closer, pressing her body against his, allowing her soft curves to mold against his hard form