The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
1.9k words
4.57
5.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter Two: Hypnotic Evidence

"Six men having their way with you!" enthused Mary. "Heavens to Betsy, Imogene, that sounds... well... how did you feel about it?"

"I was terrified!" cried the innocent well-endowed blonde; "I'm saving myself for marriage," she added with determination.

"Was it unpleasant?" asked the girl sleuth, taking out her notepad.

"Not exactly, but," reiterated Imogene with determination, "I'm saving myself for marriage!"

"How experienced are you with men? Have you sucked a man off? Taken it up the ass?"

"Heavens no, nothing! Not even kissing! What even is all that stuff you asked?" the panicky girl cried in genuine distress.

"Don't worry about it, Imogene," Mary calmed, scibbling on her notepad, "Imogene, completely innocent virgin dreaming of gang rape. Incongruous?" Mary turned to Imogene's aunt. "Selene, you're a widow, correct? What's your story?"

"Similar dreams," Aunt Selene whispered with embarrassment.

"I can see you've both been traumatized, or perhaps you're just reluctant to talk. I'll put you both in a hypnotic trance. You'll give me more complete and reliable information that way, okay?" Mary set down her notepad.

"Okay, Mary, we trust you; don't we, Aunt Selene?"

"Very well," agreed Selene.

"All right, look at the bauble on my necklace I'm swinging back and forth. See how it's clear? Look into it. You're relaxing. You're relaxing..." After about five minutes of work, Mary had Imogene and Aunt Selene in a deep trance sitting on the couch, fully relaxed, their eyes shut. Mary looked back to see that the housekeeper, her friend Margaret, had also succumbed to the hypnosis and was sitting relaxed in an armchair, her eyes closed. Oh well, no matter. Mary could let Margaret rest.

"Imogene, please remove all your clothing," Mary commanded. Imogene opened her eyes slightly and removed her shoes then rolled down and removed her stockings. Then Imogene stood up and unbuttoned the top of her dress and shimmied out of it. Finally, she took off her slip, brassiere and panties, and then sat back down. Imogene's body was curvier than Mary's. She had nice big breasts for a virgin, maybe D's, and they had small pink areolae and sharp nipples that were now fully erect. Imogene also had straight shoulder length blonde hair and a nice full blonde bush, for she was a natural blonde. Mary, who had never had occaision to see her dear virginal friend naked before, felt herself moisten and salivate at the thought of burying her nose in her friend's blonde bush, inhaling her sweet innocent aroma, and proceeding to fully initiate her in the Sapphic arts.

Mary crossed her legs, swallowed hard, and turned to the aunt. "Selene, please remove all your clothing." Aunt Selene removed her clothes just as Imogene had. She was in her early forties, with her breasts starting to sag a little. Selene was darker complexioned than her niece, with breasts about the same size and brown areolae and big brown nipples. Mary knew that Selene didn't have any children, but she had been married for many years before her husband recently died. Selene wore her brown hair in a tight bun and had a big brown bush that also looked like it had never been trimmed. With a bush like that, the young detective deemed it probable that Selene's dead husband, God rest his soul, had never ventured to put his mouth further south than his poor wife's nipples. Mary immediately dreamed of making sure this woman languished no longer without knowing what it felt like to have a tongue urgently explore her sex.

Mary licked her lips again and happened to glance over her shoulder to notice that Margaret had also removed all of her clothing and neatly folded them into a pile. Margaret, only four years older than Imogene and Mary, had an exquisite body, a smooth milk chocolate skin tone from head to toe, firm DD breasts with dark chocolate nipples, a frizzy black head of hair kept in stylish check, and an ample yet tidy black curly bush. That was Margaret, tidy. Maybe she should take this opportunity to lean in close and get a good whiff of Margaret's scent, since nobody was paying attetion.

Just then James Jones, Mary's father, entered the room. Mary had been so focused, she hadn't noticed the sounds of him parking in the garage and coming in through the garage door. Mary snapped to attention. "Mary," he said with a little scolding, "what are you up to, young lady?"

"Shush, daddy," Mary whispered, "They are under hypnotic trance. I'm questioning them about my new case, if you'll permit me to take on a new case, that is."

"I don't see why not," Mr. Jones said affably.

"Thank you, daddy," Mary looked up at him lovingly. Mary's father James was of average height, with a lean, fit build and sandy blond hair roughly matching Mary's. Since Mary had seen a fair number of phalluses by now in her adventures, including her father's, she knew it to be slightly above average in both length and girth, a nice one.

She could also see the growing bulge in her father's pants that indicated his nice one was responding helplessly to seeing the naked bodies of not only Margaret, his true love, but also the smoking hot virgin Imogene and her quite cute and fuckable Aunt Selene, still a good five years younger than her father, who was in his late forties. This gave Mary an idea. "Daddy, would you help me question Imogene and her aunt?"

"Certainly. Anything for my princess," answered Mr. Jones with a distracted look towards the naked women.

"Hypnosis is very tricky, so I need you to follow any directions immediately and without question," Mary emphasized.

"Okay..." said Mr. Jones hesitantly, having suffered embarrassment previously under Mary's imparatives.

"All right, daddy. First of all, I need you to stay as quiet as you can throughout the procedure. Don't speak words, don't gasp, don't cry out, etc. Nod if you understand." Mr. Jones nodded and looked worried. "Okay, free your cock from your trousers." Mr. Jones opened his mouth to say something, shut it again, and obediantly pulled out his cock. It was throbbing hard by now, and the tip glistened with a little pre-cum.

"Imogene, get on your knees in front of my father and begin sucking his penis." Mr. Jones's eyes widened in alarm, but otherwise he remained still and composed. Imogene stood up from the couch, approached Mr. Jones, and got on her knees, her pendulous D breasts waggling hypnotically as she took his dick into her mouth, spitting on her dominant hand and stroking the shaft at the same time. "That's good, Imogene. Now take as much of his cock into your throat as you can manage." Imogene got about halfway down Mr. Jones's shaft before gagging and backing off.

"Now daddy, whisper your opinion, do you believe this girl has never sucked a cock before?"

"That's not possible." Mr. Jones gasped at the premise, but mostly from his excitement rising rapidly at the pretty young blonde girl's ministrations.

"That's what I'm thinking," Mary agreed. "That suggests to me that what Imogene and her aunt are experiencing are not merely vivid dreams, but are real, or perhaps supernatural."

"Princess..." Mr. Jones gasped urgently.

"I know, daddy, you taught me well not to believe in the supernatural, but until it's ruled out, I must keep an open mind."

"Sweetie..." Mr. Jones gasped even more urgently, his legs and ass shaking uncontrollably.

Mary sighed, noting her father's urgent situation and struggle to not be impolite. "If you simply must, you may unload, daddy. Try not to hit her clothing." As Mary said this, her father breathed a huge sigh of relief. His dick throbbed as he groaned and jetted shot after urgent shot of sperm into the young blonde's awaiting thirsty mouth. Imogene took a couple of shots easily down her throat without gagging and then a couple more over her face with a delighted smile.

"She's good, and she seems to really enjoy it," Mr. Jones whispered, mesmerized.

"Yes, more clear evidence that Imogene has been exposed to real men despite believing otherwise. Good, good, Imogene. Here's a handkerchief to wipe off your face with." She stole the handkerchief out of her father's breast pocket and gave it to Imogene. Imogene started wiping her face. "Now return to your seat on the couch." Imogene did so.

"Selene," continued Mary, "How many times did men ejaculate in you last night?"

"Forty-one," answered Aunt Selene calmly.

"Break it down for me," asked Mary.

"Three in the mouth, twenty-six in the cunt, and twelve in the bunghole," answered Selene.

"Selene, please spread your legs and show us your cunt and bunghole. You see daddy, it's easiest on her mind for me to use the same terms she uses." Selene put her feet up on the couch and spread herself as Mary had requested. Both Mary and her dear father saw the angry pink evidence of both an overwhelmed pussy and anus. Even so, Aunt Selene's nether lips were open and glistening, and a little moisture was dripping from her beleaguered pussy down over the angry pucker of her anus.

"Daddy, you need to hear this," Mary said. "Margaret, tell daddy what happened with Ofbert Humpf this morning."

Margaret said matter-of-factly, "Mr. Humpf called to tell you your life was in danger. Saying he would wait for your return, he asked for Mary to leave the room so he could rape me. I let Mary know that I thought it was less dangerous to let him do it than to let him know that Mary sympathizes with negro folk. Mary left and the rape began, but then I remembered it was my fertile time. I signaled distress to Mary, and she persuaded Mr. Humpf to unload in her instead, since she has that birth control thing in her. Then Mr. Humpf left. I believe we were successful and he suspects nothing."

Mary could see Mr. Jones was looking at Margaret with tears in his eyes, and his dick was drooping. He was clearly upset and sad that both his love and his darling daughter had been cruelly molested. "Don't worry about us, daddy. It was our choice. We'll be fine. Please worry though that your life may be in danger and your relationship with Margaret may soon suffer close scrutiny."

"Ofbert Humpf - I will pay him back," whispered Mr. Jones. "As for Ofbert's client Xenia Xarton, I've located her whereabouts in Chicago. I'll travel there post haste and take Margaret with me to be safe. She's best not left alone, I think."

"Daddy, you'd better put your cock away now." Mr. Jones did as instructed, although it was erect again, so it didn't fit easily. Then Mary had all three women put their clothes back on, and said, "When I say the number zero, you will all wake up refreshed with no memory of what happened since I first had you look at my necklace. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, zero."

The women all looked up refreshed and noticed that Mr. Jones had appeared and had a noticeable bulge in his pants that they were all too modest to remark on. "What's this?" asked Imogene, holding up Mr. Jones's handkerchief liberally basted with globby ejaculate. "It's ectoplasm, isn't it?" she asked in terror.

"It isn't ectoplasm, Immy," chided Mary, snatching her father's handkerchief away from her before things got more out of hand.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers