The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 03

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
2k words
4.42
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter Three: All Right Sheriff

Mary slid one stockinged foot out of its pump and caressed the growing bulge in Sheriff Jim Barton's pants under the table in the booth they were sharing in the back of Wilson's Diner on the outskirts of River Heights. Nobody ever came back to this corner unless they were seated here; the restrooms were on the other side. The Sheriff had furthermore asked for privacy, and he was a favored customer. This was like his second office. Mary asked him, "How are Carla and Sasha doing? Still keeping you awake all night?"

"They are now dorm roomies at Madison," he smiled proudly. Mary had heard that Barton had been encouraging the two sex-crazed ex-white-slaves she had placed in Barton's care to get an education. "And I've been fine," he lied. "I miss them, of course. Sasha's the smart one, and she helped Carla. I've been busy with work since they left. Really I've been fine. The senior deputy remarked to me that my work has really improved recently. Go figure that no sleep and constant fucking in your downtime is going to affect the quality of your work," he quipped. "Now you've got my attention," he added, as Mary's stockinged foot had brought Barton to full mast through his pants.

"How long has it been?"

"Only a couple of months," he replied.

"Oh dear, dam the rivers," Mary joked, ducking under the table.

As she unzipped him and started sucking, Barton breathed an audible sigh and continued, "You know we can wait to get back to my place. I'm a public figure. So are you and your father, for that matter. Mary, this is a public place. I'm still on duty until midnight. Oh dear God that feels good."

"MmmMphh," said Mary around his cock, which translated to "Live a little."

"Mary, the waitress is coming over to take our order. Oh. God."

Edna Lewiston, dressed in her recently minted pink diner uniform dress, walked up to Barton's table. "Are you ready to order?" She was a petite and pale brunette who had gone to high school with Mary and shared other adventures described in The Secret of the Old Cock. They shared an ex-boyfriend, George Rush, not at the same time. She had always had a very pale complexion, and these days, her jet hair cropped short, she looked positively dissipate. "Hey, wasn't Mary Jones just sitting here?" she asked him.

"Y-yes, she went to the restroom," Barton offered.

Edna smirked and sat down, immediately feeling Mary under the table and confirming her suspicion that the missing girl was sucking the sheriff off. "I wasn't born yesterday, you know. You got me this job. I'm thankful. I can be discreet. That's why Bert always gives me this side. He knows you have sheriffing... or whatever... to do back here that requires a discreet presence."

"You know I bear no ill will toward Mary here," she said, patting Mary's ass as Mary continued sucking Barton, and then pulling aside Mary's panties and gently inserting two fingers and starting to gently pump them, fingers curling downwards, in Mary's slick and ready twat. "Of course you know Mary saved me from a life of white slavery. Did you know that Mary also even sent me the $65 I would have earned had Mitchell kept his word? I guess she felt guilty for knocking me out. She's okay in my book. More than okay."

"Huh-aaaaah," Barton replied, cumming hard into Mary's mouth.

"Wow, that sounded tasty," remarked Edna to both of them, "Save some for me, would you?" she said to Mary. Mary rose up into her seat next to Edna, her mouth, holding a mouthful of Jim's jism, clamped shut in a smile. Then Mary leaned over and started French kissing Edna, sharing the cum evenly between them. They kept kissing, a little strand of cum escaping, as Barton watched them intently. They both swallowed down their share, stopped kissing, and smiled at him sweetly. Edna looked a lot happier than when she'd first arrived at the table. Now Jim could see in her, in both of them, why George Rush had fallen so hard for both these stunning girls.

"You girls are delightful," Barton mused. "I'm hard again." Mary and the sheriff gave their orders to Edna, who rose to place them, promising to return.

In the moment of privacy following Edna's departure, Mary said, "My father may be in danger. He's leaving for Chicago tomorrow, but when he returns, I may need your help to protect him. Also, I need you to dispatch a deputy to guard the grounds of the Triple Forests mansion outside of town. I have reason to believe that trespassers, lots of them, are lurking around causing trouble."

"I can do that, Mary, at least for awhile," Sheriff Barton assented.

"Thank you, Jim. A few days are all I'll need to crack this case."

"I'll send over young Katz, who just joined the force. He needs some seasoning. He's a sweet lad. You'll like him." Then when Barton saw the look in Mary's eye, he said, "Don't molest him," shaking a finger at her.

"I would never badly use a resource you provide me," Mary smiled, sinking slowly under the table. By the time Edna returned, Mary had her panties off and was on all fours under the table thrusting herself back onto Barton's dick repeatedly. Barton had slid up to the edge of the bench seat and spread his legs so that she could spear herself on his full length. Edna sat back down across from Barton, removed her panties, and slid down and forward on her bench so that Mary could reach her moist puss, which, Edna had guessed correctly, Mary began licking and sucking with gusto. Edna, her eyes fluttering momentarily as she got used to the thrills of pleasure, reached out and grabbed both of Barton's hands in hers. Edna and Barton locked eyes and smiled, enjoying the exquisite pleasuring Mary was giving them both under the table.

"Thank you for letting me crash your party," Edna said to them both. As Barton continued to regard Edna's beautiful face and pale complexion, degree by degree her breath quickened and her eyes fluttered then slowly squeezed shut, and she tensed and shuddered quietly in climax for a moment. Then her eyes opened, and she said, "Your order is coming up soon. I'll be back." With great regret, Edna sat up and backed away from Mary's hungry mouth. Gave one last shudder of aftershock, then got up and walked towards the order shelf, leaving her panties behind on the seat.

Now that Mary's mouth was no longer full, Barton asked her, "How are you doing down there?"

Mary answered, "My knees are sore. I've missed your cock so much Jim. It fills me up so good. Oh God, I'm about to cum. I'm cumming..."

Soon Edna returned with their food, but mostly they ignored it, held hands, and shared quiet endearments as Edna worked them both under the table as Mary had previously. Mary had several exquisite crises on Edna's mouth, and Edna had two on Barton's cock, because by the time she'd had her first, he was close to cumming and asked her to continue, and then as he ejaculated, Edna climaxed a second time with him. Mary orgasmed then too. Their excitement as a threesome was palpable.

They tidied themselves and went to their respective tasks until they would rejoin each other's company later, shortly after midnight. At one point, the sheriff and Mary drove past the Jones's residence and found a suspicious car parked on the street outside. Mary and the sheriff detained a thin man with a deformed ear, but let him go, finding no evidence to detain him. He drove off.

Mary went in and described the man to her father, and also told him he would be spending the night at Jim's. When Mary had first told her father about her relationship with his friend Jim Barton, Mr. Jones had a hard time swallowing it. It was hard for him to think of his daughter sharing her own godfather's bed. Mary made him realize that she was choosing a career over ever being married or pregnant, and that therefore Jim, a childless widower with a vasectomy, was a near-ideal bed mate when they were both in town and not too busy. She had to forswear being a mother, she argued, but she shouldn't have to also forswear the warm wet feeling of cum filling her cunt. Her father had nothing to say to that.

Sheriff Barton lived a block away from the diner, so after he and Mary picked up Edna, they were at his place a minute later. When they got to his home, he drove his car into the garage, parked it, and shut the rolling door. As the girls jumped out of the passenger side, Jim swiftly pounced and handcuffed each to one of two small tables he had standing by. The department had used these tables in the old days to "interrogate" suspects, but thankfully, those days were over, and he had decided to take them home rather than throw them away.

While Edna watched, he pulled Mary's arms tight in the handcuffs, laying her tummy down over the edge of the table. He then tied Mary's legs down and apart tightly with a rope. He attached nipple clamps with a chain strung through openings in the table and around a bar running the length of the table, encouraging Mary to keep her chest down and ass up and available. He inserted a large butt plug coated in Crisco and positioned a massager to firmly stimulate Mary's entire vulva.

As Mary bucked and howled her way through her first few orgasms, he did the same to Edna, and he could see that by the time she was fully secured and ready for the massager, she was already dripping wet.

After they were both secured, he positioned them so they could see each other and got a short soft-tasseled whip. He returned to Mary as Edna watched. While Edna warmed up, squirmed and began orgasming hard from her massager, Jim removed Mary's butt plug and added forceful anal fucking and whipping to her stimulation, causing nearly continuous rolling orgasms for Mary as Edna looked on and helplessly and liberally creamed all over her massager. The whip was mostly to keep Mary awake, but before Jim finished in her, he could see Mary was tired out beyond the ability of the whip to revive, so he stopped the whipping and massager and just continued to take his pleasure and roughly butt fuck the nearly unconscious girl while Edna watched, thinking about her upcoming turn and shaking with excitement.

A minute later Jim roared in orgasm and spilled his seed into a groggy Mary's tight rectum. He pulled out of Mary, and immediately walked over and started whipping Edna, who orgasmed loudly at the additional stimulation. Also, removing Edna's butt plug caused her to orgasm hard again, both with the stimulation and anticipation. Jim was somewhat recovered, so he stopped teasing Edna for a moment and unloaded his piss into Mary's face, reviving her, sputtering. Then, as Edna watched, he turned on Mary's massager again and face fucked her, choking her mercilessly, until he was half erect. Then it was Edna's turn to get face fucked just as mercilessly.

Mary shook in orgasm on her massager as she watched Edna, still gasping and spitting up bile from the face fucking, begin to cry out as Jim forced his stiff member slowly but firmly farther and farther into her rectum, opening her up as never before. It was a continuous cry from Edna, punctuated by lashes of the whip on her back and ass. Within another minute, Jim was fucking Edna's ass fast and hard. Edna was staying conscious better than Mary had, so he did not whip her as much, only when it seemed she needed a little extra stimulation to tip her over the edge.

After he came in Edna's ass, which took him several minutes longer than it had with Mary, because he was in his fifties now and not superhuman, he untied them both and they all three staggered off to sleep in his bed. All three were fully spent.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers