The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 19

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
2.1k words
4.66
2.8k
2
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers

Chapter Nineteen: The Forbidden Staircase

The drips led up through an unusual-looking gate. With determination, Mary read the sign, which said, "VETITI HOROLOGIO AHAZ" which she translated as "The Forbidden Staircase." It looked like the water was already running here. She surmised that Xenia had turned it on at the top of the stairs to slow them down or stop them from chasing her.

There was a plaque next to the staircase that described it. The staircase had originally been a separate entryway to the Sistine Chapel. Michelangelo built it for the express use of nuns, who were not allowed to enter the Sistine Chapel to examine the murals under normal circumstances. The murals contained depictions of naked men, a form that nuns were not allowed to look upon. However, if a nun could prove her chastity by traversing the torments of the staircase, she was allowed to look at the murals.

Mary left the UV lamp at the bottom. She was concerned the delicate instrument might be damaged by the various torments they would face if she tried to carry it up the stairs. "Look, there are four places where two footprints are carved into the stone. I think the four of us need to stand in those four spots. The first step is entitled 'Peeling the Grape,' whatever that means."

The four of them, Mary, Imogene, Katz, and Selene stepped up onto the first step and put their feet on the indicated spots. Immediately, rods with sticky balls on the end of them rushed out and started patting the four compatriots. The sticky rods would pull their clothes or hair out from their bodies, then a sharp blade would sweep across, cutting off the hair or clothing. After a few minutes of fear and trying not to move, the four stood completely naked with hair cut very short and covered in sticky goo. The sticky balls and cutters retreated and the gate leading to the second step opened. "Terrifying!" commented Katz.

The second step was called "Sanctification." Once they closed the gate and stood where indicated, warm jets of water shot out to scour the sticky goo not unpleasantly from their bodies. "That was not bad at all!" enthused Katz. The gate unlocked and they proceeded to the third step.

The third step was called "No Man May Enter." They closed the gate after them and stood at their indicated positions. Once they were all in position, slick leather dildos shot out and mercilessly poked their four behinds until they found purchase and thrust in. The three women shrieked, and Katz said, "OOCH! That's an out hole!"

Shortly after that, Imogene and Selene, who were very sensitive back there, climaxed with long tortured groans. Selene peed all over Katz's shoes with great embarrassment. "Keep your positions!" Mary warned them. "Whatever you do, don't step off the foot pads!" After a period of ass fucking, another slick dildo appeared below each of them positioned relative to the first. For the three women, this dildo thrust very pleasurably into their vaginas.

Katz was not so lucky. "OOF!" he cried as the mechanism rammed him in the balls repeatedly at high speed. He clasped his smarting balls and fell over from the pain. A sluice opened up, and he disappeared into it. A minute later, as the women were still trying to keep their balance amid the overwhelming stimulation, Katz shouted up to them, "I'm back down here at the foot of the stairs. You girls have fun! You know what, I think I'm going to go back and visit that witch thing!"

"There's nothing for it," grunted Mary, grimacing to maintain control despite the high speed double penetration of the dildos, "We need to continue without Thomas." After several long minutes of ecstasy where they struggled to keep their balance, the dildos retreated and the gate to the fourth step opened.

"Oh-oh," said Mary, "It says 'Torment of a Thousand Tongues'." Then the three women shrieked as vertical rotors filled with slick tongues made of leather came up between their legs. It was a tongue lashing they'd never dreamed of, and all three gritted their teeth and struggled to stay standing as they orgasmed repeatedly. After several long minutes of shaking tortuous crises for them all, the rotors receded and the gate to the fifth step opened.

The fifth step was called "The Fountains of Torment." Warm jets of water teased throughout the struggling women's nether bits as they gritted their teeth, climaxed, and tried to maintain their balance. Selene shrieked and fell over. A sluice carried her away immediately. After the requisite time, which seemed to be the same for every step, the gate opened leading to the sixth step. "I'm sorry, Mary, I couldn't stand it any more!" called Selene from the bottom of the staircase.

The sixth step was called "The Bees of Torment." "Now it's just the two of us, Immy! Hold on!" encouraged Mary. The two teen girls suddenly found themselves immersed in a sea of flexible rods with little buzzing doohickeys on their ends right at crotch level. Imogene squealed almost immediately, fell over, and was carried away. "This is exactly why I didn't lend you my massager, Immy!" Mary called after her. "You're just not ready for this much stimulation!" The gate opened leading to the seventh step.

Now it was just Mary, facing the final step. The seventh step was labeled "The Pillars of Torment." A slippery leather dildo thrust upwards, hunted around as it had on the third step, and found her anus, and started thrusting deep into her rectum. She chuckled and cried out, "You're out of ideas, Michelangelo! I have you beat!" As before, another slick dildo thrust upwards, registered to the first, and roughly pumped into and opened her vagina. She smirked. She knew she could go the distance. Then the two dildos, along with their mad thrusting, started buzzing like two crazy massagers. "EEEAHH!" she cried out instantly in orgasm, and her knees buckled a little.

A sinking feeling overtook Mary at this dastardly development. "EEEURGH!" she screamed out another rough crisis, but her knees held, and she smiled. Then the dildo in her ass disappeared, to be replaced by a new, more urgently buzzing, and slightly larger dildo. "MMMNNNN!" she crowed in an agony of ecstasy. If Selene or Imogene had made it this far, they wouldn't have made it past here anyway.

"I won't give in, Michelangelo!" Mary anguished, her knees shaking more and more as her eyes clouded over and she began feeling light-headed and dizzy even though she was still climaxing constantly. She slapped herself across the face hard, back and forth, with both hands. The pain only made the dildos' buzzing and thrusting ten times more exciting. A larger and more intensely buzzing dildo replaced the front dildo to slam her already tortured slot a further degree. She orgasmed, and she gushed out of her pee hole as her mercilessly battered bladder gave way, and gushed again as she orgasmed immediately after and staggered to maintain balance, and gushed yet again.

Then Mary was out of anything, even urine, to gush, and this time her orgasm was ten times stronger, and she groaned from the incredible pleasure and the effort of standing on her unsteady legs. At this inopportune time, an even larger and livelier dildo replaced the dildo in her behind. She slid helplessly farther down on both old and new slamming dildos as her knees buckled repeatedly. She could smell her own soil pungent in her nostrils as her back hole, ravaged like never before, surrendered fully.

Then Mary felt like she was dying. A vision of Bucky came to her and patted her cheek. "Wake up, Mary," he signed to her. "You need to succeed so you can do this to me." A vision came to her of herself, as if looking in a mirror, wearing a great big strap-on dildo. Bucky was bent over on the bed with a look of trepidation. She approached him from the rear and thrust firmly into his anus. As she took longer and longer strokes into Bucky's rectum, he groaned and shuddered, and cream shot out of his half erect penis across the bed. "RRRAAAAHH!" she climaxed fiercely, and kept her balance.

Next Mary had a vision of Margaret, her dusky princess, slowly undressing for her, and saying, "Mary, don't forget, if you succeed, you can have all of this." Margaret pushed her breasts up and then spread her legs and her pink wet inner pussy lips with her fingers, and then rubbed the wet around on her anus. "GRRRUUUHH!!" Mary croaked in powerful orgasm, but through her fiery willpower alone, she remained standing.

Then Mary had a vision of her father saying, "Hang in there, princess. If you win, I'll give you a present." Then he reached into his pants, pulled out his beautiful cock, and started stroking it to life for her. She licked her lips and climaxed watching him, "AAAAHHHHRRR!" Her knees held. Mary returned fully to reality as the dildos retreated. The final gate opened. The ordeal was over.

Mary staggered through the final gate and found a dark hallway leading forwards. Light shown through a doorway on the left. She quietly peeked through the doorway to see a scene of depraved torture. Xenia had tied her dear father to a bench and attached a device that looked like a milking machine to his magnificent penis. As her father's penis rose in excitement, it touched a paddle that released another spring loaded paddle that smacked him in the testicles. Her father's penis rapidly retreated, but then began to slowly rise again. It was an orgasm denial machine!

"You'll tell me how to blackmail your daughter, or I'll keep this machine on you day and night!" Xenia yelled at Mr. Jones.

"It's no use, Xenia," replied Mary's father. "My princess has no weaknesses. There's no way to defeat her!" By this time, Mary had crept up behind Xenia. She choked the criminal unconsciousness and went to free her father. He confided to Mary, "I have a bit of a predicament. Xenia has been torturing me for over an hour, and there's no delicate way to put this, princess."

"Don't worry, daddy, I have a solution." Mary held down the spring-loaded paddle that had been smacking her poor father's testicles and watched with interest as her father's magnificent cock rose again and grew turgid from the pleasurable effects of the milking device.

"Oh what a relief! Thank you so much princess! Now if you would please release me... um..." Mary's eyes remained locked on her father's throbbing phallus and tensing restrained hips, and she brought her face even closer to the action to observe the mechanism at work on him. "Mary, please don't look... uh... release... muffin darling! Please! Oh no! Release me! RELEASE!!!!" Mr. Jones shuddered in crisis and ejaculated explosively into the milking machine as his daughter looked on hungrily. Mary heard a slurp, slurp, slurping noise as the machine neatly sucked her father's copious ejaculate into a nearby storage tank. When her father began to thrash and squeal from overstimulation, she turned the machine off and untied him. "Mary," Mr. Jones groaned, red-faced with embarrassment, "you are altogether too interested in biology."

Mary tied up Xenia and then released Margaret and Bucky from their cage while her father rested from his long ordeal. Margaret whispered to Mary, "Luckily, your father remembers nothing surrounding the events of his fainting spell. He fondly remembers a girl from before that incident, though, that we were trying to persuade to move in with us."

"Do you mean it might be possible that this girl, suitably anonymized to protect her precious identity, could visit the two of you sometimes?" Mary ventured.

"You are a strange child," whispered Margaret with a concerned look. "We'll see."

"Thank you for rescuing us, Mary," Bucky signed. "It was quite an ordeal. We haven't had a decent thing to eat or drink down here. And, well, you know my libido. Your wonderful housekeeper was generous in helping me, and your father generous to lend his sweetheart's attentions. I had to pull out, though, since I understand they've found a suitable surrogate for Margaret to have a child by. Since Margaret's news, they've been talking incessantly about how much they'll spoil the poor child. I've been arguing that they should give the child to the circus for schooling. Nothing can beat it. But sadly, they're not fond of the idea."

"I'm sure it will all get worked out," Mary signed in response to Bucky's torrent of communication. It must have been hard to have nobody to sign with.

Mary shut off the water and let Imogene, Selene, and Katz up the stairs. Katz had the precious UV light machine. Mary opened the passageway into the red basement that led to the Triple Forests mansion library. Together, the four rescuers and three captives, Xenia in tow, greeted the dawn streaming through the windows of the library.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers