The Forbidden Venture Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Breaking The Ice.
2.9k words
4.3
15.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Breaking the Ice.

*Him*

During the night I was roused by her body pressing against mine. Her booty pressed against my slowly growing bulge which made for a very hot and awkward situation. I was getting turned on by my sister's body. Moreover, she was still spooning at me. My hand stuck under her neck. I laughed at the situation considering that our parents had to buy the apartment that housed only 2 bedrooms. The times I had to sext with my girlfriend or do stuff on video call seemed quite a luxury, to be honest. I was brought back from wishful thinking by her butt firmly pressed against my body. It was getting a difficult situation, but I kept trying to move her away. Being of a healthy body, it was difficult. I ended up surrendering and tried my best to sleep. I put my arm around her trying to get comfortable. The heat radiated, the slowness of her breath, the constant pressure of her butt against my cock was driving me insane. After some agonizing moments, my mind drifted to the reading, how and what they did and my hand moved around her stomach and slowly landed near her crotch. My mind was going in a horny frenzy where I couldn't make out the right from the wrong but all thoughts were focussed on her. Slowly I started stroking her clit over the thin shorts she wore, in soft teasing touches.

~~~

*Her*

At around 6 in the morning, I was woken up by the strong shivers through my body. And I found myself spooning Jason. My ass against his firm, erect bulge, and his hands around me, almost near my little moist girl. At first, I didn't really know if it's by chance or by choice. But as I pretended to keep being asleep, I felt them- his fingers, running against the outline of my clit and pussy lips. All thanks to my thin fabric shorts. Only I know how I had suppressed my sighs, gasps, and squirming. I did move my legs and run them against his leg, but all of it was mistaken to be a part of my sleep. It was an unwelcome pleasure that I didn't understand. I wanted more of this, more of my brother's hunger to feed on me, but he withdrew his hand. And I felt unhappy in the very moment, until when he started dry humping me in my ass-crack.

~~~

*Him*

I kept stroking her but the thought of being this close made me want to do so much to her appetizing body. My body started humping against her ass crack, and increasing its pace I kept going on. I didn't want to stop but I knew she was awake because her hands had held onto to the bed sheet where she thought I would not see them.

~~~

*Her*

I didn't move or give any hints of my consciousness. I moaned in the back of my mind, asking for Jason to rip my shorts off and take me raw, but my lips were sealed, and eyes shut. This continued for some minutes, and his fingers trailed back to my pussy lips, and stroked me teasingly, this time a little more firm and more sensually. I could feel his hard cock against me, running through my ass crack over and over again.

~~~

*Him*

I led my hand directly to her pussy and kept rubbing her over and over. I wanted to see how far I could take her but the situation turned me so much I could feel my orgasm arriving soon. With raw lust, I humped her sleeping body until I came in my shorts hard and grunting while I rested my head on her back panting as I did my fingers felt wet from her pussy knowing she was close.

~~~

*Her*

And wow! I feel wetness against my shorts. Maybe he came. Maybe, he fucking came for his little sister who's asleep (only for him). I smiled and slept away when he rushed to the washroom.

~~~

*Him*

I got up and left for the bathroom silently thanking mom and dad for saving so much on our college funds that they didn't care if their children slept together even as teens and adults. As I showered, my mind wandered to my sister's virgin pussy and how amazing it would be to take her cherry with her consent.

~~~

*Her*

I woke up around 2 hours after this episode took place. And boy! I was wet! Perhaps that's what they call morning wetness. I just slid two of my fingers down there to check, and they came back moistened.

I got up, freshened up, and got ready, while he was still sleeping. My mind decided to push me in to wake him up. So I stood near him, and leaned down, whispering, 'Good morning Jason,' and looked at him with a smile. 'Wake up, sleepyhead!' I said a little firmly and chuckles as I poked his abdomen.

He hitched and moved a little, and tried hard to open his eyes. The awake night costs this much, right?

'Wake up, idiot.' I repeated, and he opened his eyes. Today, his smile was different from other mornings. I didn't really know the reason, but it made me feel wanted and loved. I smiled back at him and went out to cook us breakfast. Yes. Having working parents on weekends is a tough task!

I cooked us some waffles and brewed coffee. When I heard our door open, my heart skipped a beat, and he came out to the hall. I kept working on the kitchen station.

~~~

*Him*

I sit down on the chair exhausted from the earlier encounter. I was about to ask what's for breakfast when I noticed my sister in my t-shirt and just her panties.

"umm, sis, I know we are quite open-minded but aren't you supposed to be wearing something more than just your panties?"

She barely looks back with a slight smile and continues to cook. The radio is on and she moves her body to the beats, making each and every asset of her body come off even more amazing than it already is.

Watching the show, my cock hardens under my flimsy shorts, which I try to hide.

~~~

*Her*

I pick up the tray with our breakfast on it and place it on the dining table where he is sitting. "Enjoy." I wink, merely telling him to enjoy, not only his favorite waffles but the show too.

~~~

*Him*

I can't decide on what to enjoy! The erotic and hypnotic moves of her body, or my favorite food that she presented. Eating half focused, my gaze kept darting at her body, watching as she moved in the kitchen.

~~~

*Her*

I sit opposite him and eat my food, and knowing that he's checking me out perks up my bare nipples under his thin white t-shirt, but I'm happy.

~~~

*Him*

Trying my best to keep my arousal hidden, I eat silently, trying and failing immensely from watching my sister's curvy body in my t-shirt from last night.

"How come are you awake early today? You always choose to sleep in on the weekends."

~~~

*Her*

I look up at him and smile when he tries to swiftly turn his eyes away from staring at me, but he's caught. "I... just couldn't find enough work to exhaust me last night." I chuckle making the tease statement, and as I get up to bring the done up waffles, I sway my ass while walking, to grab his attention and notice how he's struggling to manage and hide his hardon from me. My lips curl into a sluttish smirk, but I control my expressions and serve the fresh waffles to him.

~~~

*Him*

I notice her nipples hardening, "Well you should start some workout routine that would help you to sleep better," I continue to eat and sneak peeks at her body. As that butt moves, I drool a little from the need spank it so bad. I eat the waffles in silence, pretty sure now that my sister was not going to rat me out to mom and dad. As I finish my waffles, I get up to leave, and turn back on a whim and kiss my sister on the cheeks, "Thanks for the breakfast sis!"

~~~

*Her*

I was supposed to cringe and feel astonished at his sudden kiss on my cheek, but no. Rather, I blushed, 'that's okay Jason.' I said meekly. And settled up our plates into the dishwasher and went back to my math books.

~~~

*Him*

Coming back from the room with my phone in the hand, I started reading the book again, continuing from where I had left off. My eyes keep darting back at my sister sitting there studying in her panties and that mixed with the situation in the book. It didn't help to control my growing cock. Even after cumming so hard in the morning, I wanted to cum again but I was so lost in the book and my lust for Cheryl. She chewed on the back end of her pen while thinking of the solution for her math problems, 'Jesus! I want to kiss those delicious lips.'

~~~

*Her*

I never faced issues with petty math problems, but when you'd been humped and teased a night before by the guy you call your brother, and he's sitting in front of you reading the book that might have made him do that, you definitely can't focus on the digits but on his growing bulge in his shorts. My mind, too, kept deviating its attention to his bulge rather than my books, and I didn't mind it either.

~~~

*Him*

I was developing some feelings for my baby sister. Were those feelings of love or lust? I honestly didn't know or care. But things were developing fast. As I kept reading, the siblings had confessed to each other their feelings and I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy from the two fictional characters who led me to do the acts of incest with my sister, who, I am pretty sure, was awake while I did them to her.

~~~

*Her*

Soon enough, more than his bulge, the expression on his face attracted me. The little smile he had, those swift licks he made at his lips, 'God, there's something that I shouldn't feel about him, but how do I stop?'

~~~

*Him*

I see her looking at me with a look I had never seen before. "Cheryl, you okay? Are you coming down with a fever or something?"

~~~

*Her*

I see his lips move, but my mind didn't really want to focus on the voice. I kept staring at him foolishly and smiled to myself, lost in the thoughts of Jason, my big brother.

~~~

"Hello? Earth to Cheryl!?!?!"

Regaining my senses, I blink my eyes and look at him, blank. 'Um, did you say something? Water?'

"What're you looking at?"

''I.. I.. uh, was thinking... ab-about this problem.'' I point on a random line in the book, which turns out to be the introductory line to a chapter.

Smiling to myself, "I think you should sleep early tonight. Math had never been your forte." I tease and laugh while I leave the room.

~~~

*Her*

I blush, and feel stupid to have done this in front of him. He'd keep taunting me all the time for a few days now! 'UGHH! What a day!' I squeal in a blended voice of happiness and frustration. While I sit there, blushing and feeling stupid in front of him, my mind wanders off when he walks off the room. 'If he's reading the same book, would he do it again at night? Or would I have to provoke him?'

By the sunset, everything kept on happening pretty monotonously. I struggled to focus on my studies, while Jason kept himself busy with his phone and some other paper works from his office.

Mom and Dad returned, we had dinner, and it was again, the time when it began last night... Around midnight.

I removed the shorts that I had put on for the sake of escaping mom and dad's remarks and came back into my panties and his t-shirt before sitting back with my books.

He was sitting on the other side when I gasped. 'Ah! It's too hot! I hate summers!' I tugged my t-shirt and blew into it from the neck hole, and tied my hair into a messed up bun. He did take a look at me, but not for long. I sighed.

My mind drifted off to imagining situations that might never happen.

***I'm taking a shower in the morning, my fingers teasing my moist pussy, and thumb playing with my clit when I feel strong hands taking me into their embrace. My hand on my pussy is replaced with that strong hand. I feel my back pressed against a warm strong chest. 'Hey, sis.' Jason whispers into my ear and kisses my neck at the back of my ear. I moan softly under my breath and do not resist. His naked cock presses between my bare ass cheeks, and he humps me, while his fingers play with my wet and erect nipples. He pulls me closer and moves his lips towards mine, I turn my head and we engage into a passionate and sloppy kiss. He pins me against the cold walls of the bathroom, my breasts squish against it, and he slowly slides his cock into my wet pussy, stretching my girl lips wide with his thick throbbing man. Our moans and grunts echo in the washroom.***

'Cheryl!! Where are you lost?' He shouts at me, and I finally come back to the bed, with my pen's back tip between my lips, and my mind blank. I stare at him again, blank, and stupidly.

'What's wrong with you?' He asks me, to which I reply, 'Nothing. I'm sleepy.' I say and shut my books up. Keeping them aside, I lay down on the bed, with my back facing him, my body curved more than usual. My plump ass sticking out in my thin panties.

My neck exposed through the hair-bun, and curves of my body quite visible through Jason's over-sized t-shirt. I squirm and wriggle while pretending to sleep.

An hour passes by. It's raining outside, and suddenly, thunders and lightning start. I am woken up by a loud screaming thunder, shivering and shook by the echoing sound. Sitting in bed all scared, I look at him, still busy reading the book, and murmur in my shaky voice, "Ja-Jason.''

He replies with a subtle 'Hm?'

'Can you hug me to sleep, please?'

'Oh right! My 21-year-old sister is still afraid of thunders as much as she did when she was 5!' He mocks me, and I frown.

'Okay, okay, I'll hug you, come here.'

I slide towards him in bed, and he hugs me. His warmth calms me down, but also his touches send shivers down my spine. He holds me really tight against him, and I soon trail off to sleep, reluctantly.

~~~

*Him*

Even though she can be a brat, holding her close gave me a soft brotherly feeling. But being this close was stirring my cock as she pressed her ass against my cock in her sleep. The thought of her ass swaying a few days ago didn't help the fact that I was getting hornier by the minute. There was a thunder outside while a thunder raged in my heart cause all my thoughts were focused on not to let my hand wander

My hand wrapped around her body as my fingers slid down her stomach slowly inching closer to her panties. My fingers slid down in her panties. I was repeating my act of fingering her in her sleep/pretend but each time I brought her closer to her orgasm and came in my pants and left her frustrated.

This time it was different. As I was humping and fingering her she moaned in a whisper, "You better don't leave me hanging in between today or I'll kill you!" As she said it, she placed her hand over my arousal and played with him, while I kept fingering her. Not needing to be told twice, I fingered her wildly, while humping against her hand. She turned back and looked into my eyes with a lust to match mine. I positioned my lips onto hers, and soon, we were making out like lovers while we kept making each other reach our peak.

In between the fingering, I started to pat her pussy in soft rhythms, which did the trick, as she started cumming in my hand. But as she did so, she squeezed my cock so hard through my pants that I squirt in her hold, grunting in between the kisses, trying to fuck her hand.

As we come down from the high, I look into her eyes.

~~~

"I love you more than a brother should, Cheryl. I don't care if you don't love me back but that's what I feel about you, and I can't help it." I look her dead in the eyes.

"J..Jason." I gulp, and look in his eyes.

Looking into her eyes, I repeat, with more love and passion in my voice this time, "I love you, sis. I really do."

Leaning in, I kiss him longingly, and murmur through the kiss, "I love you too, brother.''

~~~