The Forbidden Zone Ch. 07

Story Info
Finally being out of their clothes is a relief and a torment.
2k words
4.43
2.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven - Feeling Better

"Wake up, sleepyheads." Mel groused out.

Straightening up I stretched thematically.

He on the other hand groaned as he made his way down out of the tree.

Other than feeling literally starved for food I felt incredibly great and as we moved to join Mel on the ground it seemed that Shakaza was sharing fully in the same spirit that was upon me.

The reality for Mel though was far different.

Reaching the ground he groaned again.

He was definitely not a morning person, but I didn't let that stop me.

Feeling emboldened I stepped up to him and kissed him on the lips.

He smiled briefly as I pulled back from the kiss, but then shook his head 'no'.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Sighing he said, "I know you have no idea, but I'll say it anyway. Do you have any idea how much of a torment for a man it is to have the bodies of two utterly luscious women pressed up against you all night long and not be able to do anything about it for fear of one of you falling off the branch and getting eaten by a bear, if I so much as even moved! I have been awake for hours! You both...... you both simply have the most amazing bodies and all night...... all night those breasts of yours....both of you.... they just kept pressing in against me with every breath you took coming from off those adorably full lips of yours. I...... I'm going insane! This may be crude, but my balls are literally about to fall off..... in fact I may just cut them off! I....."

He abruptly stopped talking as my fingers undid his belt and then his pants.

He most definitely was no liar, for the evidence of what he had been saying now filled my hand with a literal rock hardness to it that was hard for me as a woman to imagine being possible.

If I had thought his arm to be warm last night then what I now touched was something akin to molten lava. I had never touched a man like this before, but it seemed like it had to be self-evident to say that the man whose shaft I was fondling with my hand was very well endowed.

Looking down I took in the sight of him pressing out through the opening of his pants.

Now this part of him - this part of my man was most definitely beautiful.

Shakaza groaned in the background.

I glanced at her to see her gaze fixed on the large shaft that I stroked softly with my hand.

"Don't be shy." I whispered in an aside to her. I had absolutely no idea where my sudden boldness had come from.

Emboldened by my words she stepped up to his other side and her hand joined mine upon his shaft.

He groaned loudly and reaching behind him he sought out support and found it against the tree we had stayed in last night.

Shakaza stroked the tip area of his shaft, while I squeezed my hand about the base of it. My fingers literally wouldn't touch!

He was huge. Instead of being scared though I found myself thrilled by the reality of it.

He was already weeping fluid out of his shaft and I saw Shakaza lick her lips and at almost the same moment we both had the same idea.

Kneeling down before him in unison we heard him groan again and then gasp sharply as Shakaza's lips parted over the head of his cock.

Leaning in we both breathed in and out on his cock expressively, even as I licked against his shaft as she suckled upon the head of it.

He most definitely could use a bath, but in reality I liked what I felt and the taste....well it was him and just simply because of that alone the taste of him was added to my favorite list of things in life to taste.

Shakaza groaned deeply as if in agreement and then I felt her hand in my hair.

Willingly I let her move my head away from his shaft.

Her lips moved up and off of him and then it was my mouth hotly encasing the head of his shaft.

I groaned deeply as I too tasted him with my whole mouth.

Every fiber of our mates being was tensed even as his lips moved to say, "This is unreal! Just one of you was enough, but two!"

He groaned deeply then, as I suckled down hard upon the delight that his shaft was to experience.

Never in my life had I imagined being so forward in a sexual act like this, but I was. In fact, I literally felt like I had been born for this.

Every muscle within his frame was tensing up tighter and tighter. I could literally feel his orgasm on the rise.

Groaning with pleasure at the electric feel of what was eminently coming I pulled back off of his shaft and grabbing Shakaza's head I moved it forward so that her mouth slid wetly back over him.

Within moments of my action of returning Shakaza's lips to his shaft he began to savagely orgasm even as he gripped the tree behind him white knuckled.

Every muscle in his frame stood out in sharp relief and I gazed up at him in awe from my knees as I watched the pleasure of his orgasm wash across his face.

Shakaza gagged on a mouth full of his seed and pulled back quickly from his shaft.

I leaned in and reclaimed his shaft and was in time for a mouth full of my own.

Swallowing his seed down slowly I then pulled my mouth off of his still pulsing shaft and licked my lips as I mentally stored away all that had just occurred as being one of the most memorable moments of my life so far.

Feeling emboldened even more so than before after what I had just done I stood up and leaning into him I kissed him on the lips until breathlessly I couldn't any longer.

Pulling back from the kiss I whispered headily, "How do you feel now?"

"Better. A lot better." He mused, before ruefully adding, "But I want to be inside you even more."

I looked around us for a likely spot, but he was already saying, "No, no, no! We're moving on to a safer area. I am not - not going to do it here. I want it to be special - special for both of you."

Feeling deeply appreciated, I nodded, only to hear him whisper in a choked out manner, "What on earth are you doing?"

I glanced toward Shakaza and put a hand to my lips quickly as I tried to choke back a laugh.

She was in the process of tying her ship made makeshift shirt so that it now lay around her trim waist as a belt.

Her breasts were completely bare to the sunlight and they were truly beautiful to behold. Strangely I found myself wanting to touch them right along with our Master.

Shakaza shrugged with an impish smile and said, "The sun is warm and I rather like being free and well, do I not please you like this?"

Mel gazed at her entirely speechless and then I was ren-dered so as Shakaza glanced at me and said, "Nysha, now it's your turn. Don't be shy."

My face blushed hotly, but inside I confessed that she was entirely right.

The stupid makeshift shirt itched and well...... I liked being free too, but I'd never done anything out in the open like this before.

I'd thought about it at the beach one time, but that was as far as I'd gotten.

Slowly, I pulled at the laces holding the offending scraps of cloth together and with little effort it came a part.

With no desire to repair the offending cloth again I simply let it fall to the ground. I didn't want to wear it anymore.

His eyes were on me now and they were molten with a need that looked so fierce as if it could be a fire that had the ability to consume whatever it saw. Through his gaze alone I felt his touch upon me as if he'd lifted my breasts with his two hands and squeezed.

Then, as if the two of us were somehow linked together subliminally we stepped up to press against Mel, who was all but shirtless now as the thing he wore was nothing but rags for the most part.

Pressing our breasts firmly into him we gasped in unison as our swollen nipples touched the heat of his hard body.

"Master?"

Mel's head inclined slightly to Shakaza, even as his hands hovered out in midair as if afraid to land down and touch the bare skin of our backs.

"We need you to find a place." She said, when she had his attention.

"A place where we will be warm and safe." I purred out.

"Because we are so very in need of you!" Shakaza whispered out silkily.

"To be inside of us." I whispered out, as suggestively as Shakaza had.

I had no idea what had come over the two of us, but suddenly the only thing that mattered was to be one flesh with this man and to be to him everything that I could conceivably be as a woman.

"I......ah...... I'm actively working on that." Mel said sounding very tense.

His shaft stood as hard and as thick as ever out of his pants between us and smiling Shakaza and I carefully slid it back inside and out of the way before closing his pants up.

Glancing up Shakaza said, "Carry on then, but Master, please do hurry, because we really need you."

I nodded my head in unison with that comment that was literally no lie and under his breath he said, "I can see that. I'll do my best ladies."

Then he did something I don't think many men could have done in the same situation. He stepped away from us and in the process broke contact with our breasts that he clearly adored and wanted to touch to his heart's content.

I know that mine literally ached for his touch, but now was not the time and yet soon....soon I wanted to experience his mouth and hands all over me.

He turned away from us and headed out with a purpose and in need for him to be successful in what we needed him to do we left him alone and simply followed along behind him.

Shakaza leaned slightly into me and whispered, "I have no idea what's come over me."

Smiling, I whispered back, "We're in love."

Shakaza nodded and then said, "Is it strange that I should want him to put a baby in me so much? I just....I want his child. I can't explain it."

Shaking my head I said, "I don't think that strange at all and if it is, well I'm right there with you, sister."

Shakaza smiled and together we held hands as a very deep friendship began to blossom between us.

"You know you are beautiful, right?"

I blushed and giving her a glance I said, "Have you not looked in a mirror at yourself?"

"Not really, but I....I like knowing that he sees me like that, as beautiful I mean. In my culture, I was never allowed such expression as this."

"My dear sister I believe we have left both our cultures long behind us now."

Looking reflective she finally nodded, but then asked, "What culture are we then?"

"We are his culture. We should be whatever he shapes us to be."

Shakaza simply nodded to that as if there was nothing more to add.

We were both starving and quite thirsty but we said nothing as our man seemed to be on a mission to not let either of us down.

Both of us noticed his pace increase suddenly and in turn we hurried up as well. Both of our breasts jostled about and holding them put with my hands I said, "What I wouldn't give for a sports bra or a scarf right now.

Shakaza smiled and said, "Agreed, but I think he really really likes us this way."

I had to agree with that, but the idea of at least some support right now would be a godsend.