The Foreign Student

Story Info
Patrick meets an interesting rich Korean girl.
2.6k words
4.48
25k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
696 Followers

One of the ways I saved money during my undergraduate years at the University of Texas was to live in my car. That meant that I had to find a place to shower. I had a choice of showering at the gym, the Y, to my great delight, an old, pink-salmon tiled shower room in the basement of the library.

The library was originally part of the Facilities building, so it had this old shower room for workers. As my night job at the library gave me plenty of time to explore the old 6 story building, I was thrilled to find the long un-used janitor's quarters with a cot, and the shower room tiled from the 1950s with a set of faucets and shower heads at each end to accommodate 2 people at a time.

I parked my Civic in the library parking lot, reclined the passenger seat, slept overnight, then walked into the library and went to the basement to shower and wash up for the day.

My third time in the shower, I noticed that the chrome handles on one end of the shower room actually slid out of the way. When you're standing there naked, your junk actually faces the faucets, so I was amused that there were holes. Maybe the old janitors had glory holes? I peeked in the hole but it was dark. I didn't know if it went through to another room or just down the pipe.

The next morning, I brought with me my trusty fleshlight. Single horny dude had to get his rocks off, right? I pulled the fleshlight from its sleeve and pushed the floppy sleeve into hole in the shower wall. I had to laugh at the pair of lips that now greeted me. I pretended I was up against the wall, under arrest. And then I slipped my soapy hardon into my fleshlight and started pumping.

I've always loved jacking off in the shower as a kid. So it was a thrill to be up against the tiled walls, shower spray on my back, as I eagerly thrusted in and out of my fleshlight. I came in minutes, pulled out with a plop, and then pulled out the fleshlight sleeve to rinse it out.

Instinctively, I covered myself when I heard a giggle. Standing at the door was an Asian girl. I recognized her in my business class. She was from Korea, beautiful pale creamy skin, a shock of red/brown hair, and the type of giggling that makes white guys like me jack off to hentai anime.

"Hello! What are you doing?" she asked.

"Taking a shower!" My face was beet red because I was trying to cover my boner which had still not softened even after coming.

"You are Patrick?"

"Um, yes. You?"

"Lena." She giggled more. "So handsome!" She pointed at me.

"Could you pass me my towel?"

She threw my towel over and I quickly wrapped it around my waist. I explained to her that I was homeless, living in my car. She made a sad face and offered to buy me breakfast, so we headed to McDonalds.

While we were eating, Lena kept her giggling up. Almost to the point of being annoying, but I was dazzled by her cute features. I had never dated an Asian girl. They didn't seem interested in me, and I didn't want to deal with any language problems. But I was very curious about them. I had heard they were tighter than American girls. I watched enough anime to know how they squealed and screamed when they were getting fucked. So I was very interested as Lena asked me questions about my living conditions. She was so sorry for me, but I was surprised at what she had to say.

"I live in the dorms in a double. I share a room with another Korean girl."

"That's nice."

"You know, Patrick, you could stay in my room every now and then." She smiled a naughty smile.

"Really? That would be great. My back gets sore sleeping in the car."

"Sure, but you would have to be very nice to me." She giggled again.

She's like a tickle me Elmo, I thought.

That night, I waited at the fire exit on the side of her dorm which happened to be an all girls building. At exactly 10:15pm, Lena snuck me up the stairs to her room on the third floor.

Her room was sort of L-shaped which gave both beds a bit of privacy. I looked around to find we were alone.

"My roommate is out." Lena hugged me. At 6'2" i towered over her, and we sort of slow danced in the room. "Patrick." She squeaked and then pushed me to sit on the edge of her bed. "Patrick. So handsome."

I smiled, "Thanks, you're very cute." I reached for her, but she took a step back.

"Patrick, so I have a favor to ask. If you want to sleep in my room, we can have fun?"

"Sure!" I pulled off my t-shirt and jumped up to unbuckle my jeans.

"No-no-no! Not like that!" She pushed me back on the bed. "I'm a virgin. I have to remain a virgin until I'm married. My parents are very strict, a rich old family. They will have a doctor examine me when I go home to Korea. If I'm not a virgin, I lose my inheritance. My family will kick me out."

I was rock hard and throbbing in my jeans. If we weren't fucking, I wasn't sure what we were going to do. But Lena gently pushed me back to lie down on her twin bed.

"Patrick, let me play with you with my hands. But I ask you, can you play with me with your tongue?"

"My tongue? Oh, you want me to eat you out?"

"Yes, the tongue cannot break the hymen. I will remain a virgin."

"Sounds great!" I eagerly reached for her, but she pushed me back again.

"Patrick, lie on your back, pull your pants down. I will sit on your face - but be very gentle! Gentle!"

I did as she asked. And soon she was lowering herself on to me. "No fingers! Only your tongue! Keep your arms at your side or put your hands behind your head." she moaned as I started licking her, twirling my tongue and flicking her clit." While I did my best, she reached behind her with her small hand and grabbed ahold of my boner. She seemed startled by the girth. She looked back and smiled at my curved erection and then continued to jack me while she slowly grinded herself in my face.

This virgin Korean princess was shuddering with joy as I did the letters of the alphabet on her. She seemed to be in a far off place. My tongue was getting sore but I eagerly tickled her with my tongue to listen to her hentai-like squeals of orgasmic joy. When she finally shuddered into a fully body orgasm, my tongue was sore. I was thrusting my dick into her grip and soon got enough motion going to cum myself. I groaned against the feathering of her pubes as I came on my belly.

Lena got off me and grabbed a towel to wipe me off. The only problem about sneaking into a girls' dorm was that I couldn't use their bathroom. She threw the towel into a hamper, turned me to face the wall and spooned against me. This position, she explained, would hide me from her roommate.

Maybe 30 minutes later, I was almost asleep when I heard someone enter the room. I huddled into as small a ball as possible, and drifted off to sleep to the sound of Lena speaking Korean softly to someone.

The next night, I was waiting at the fire escape when Lena opened the door and told me I couldn't crash there that night. Her roommate was having a crying fit crisis and wouldn't leave the room.

The following night, Lena gave me the same story. Her roommate was having boy problems with her boyfriend back in Korea, so she needed to cry and spend time with her best and only friend here, Lena.

I had pretty much given up on Lena when she texted me to meet her at the McDonalds. We split a large fry as she explained the situation.

"So Patrick. My roommate, her name is Harmony. She is a year younger than me, very immature. She came to school in America and left behind a very demanding boyfriend."

"Oh." I was almost finished the fries.

"She... well, she has a favor to ask of you."

"What's that?"

"If you are willing, if you won't be offended. When you come over and I'm on you face, she would like to take care of you below with her mouth."

"What?!" I dropped a fry.

"Yes, she has never had a white boy before. No Americans. She's been faithful to her boyfriend. But now that they are breaking up, she wants to taste one while she's here. Your pee-pee."

I felt myself getting hard, right there in the middle of fucking McDonald's. "Sure, I mean, is that okay with you, Lena? We're sort of going out, aren't we?"

"I am a virgin. I'm quite satisfied with your tongue. But poor Harmony is not a virgin. She would like to play with an American pee-pee."

"Sure, I don't mind if you don't mind! Why don't I just do you girls separately in your own beds?"

"Ahh, ok, so here is her other concern. Condition. She doesn't want you to look at her. She's afraid that you'll laugh at her for being such a crazy girl, a crazy... how do you say? Slutty girl! Yes, she can't bear it if you look on her, so she would like us to stick with the position - in the dark, you lying down, me on your face, and that leaves your lower half available for her to pleasure you."

"Wow, that's fucked up. But sure, I'm up for it." I laughed in my shake. My dick was so hard, I couldn't stand up for a few minutes.

So that night, we did this strange threesome in the dark. I laid down on Lena's bed. She lowered herself on my face and I started eating her out. A few minutes later, I felt hands on my erection. I felt someone sniffing me, cupping my balls. Then I felt the stroking of 2 little hands when began jacking and massaging my dick expertly until I was panting against Lena's vaginal lips. When I came, I laid there exhausted as someone licked me off, and then Lena dismounted my jaws and spooned me to sleep.

The next morning, there was no sign of Harmony. Lena and I got up and headed to class.

That next night, Lena and I were sitting on her bed when she asked me for yet another favor, "Patrick, Harmony really enjoyed holding your pee-pee last night. For tonight, she has a favor."

"Geez, what now?"

Lena actually blushed. "She would like to use her mouth and then... she wants to have intercourse with you. She just wants your permission. We use the same position - you see nothing. But she would ride your lower half."

"I guess." Mysterious sex in the dark was better than no sex. And I liked how kinky this was, that I was actually lying naked in bed with 2 hot Korean chicks on me.

That night, I stripped, laid down, while Lena killed the lights and made her way to lower herself on my face. A few minutes later, I heard Harmony entered the room, felt her reached for my erection and then, with a gulp, she began sucking me off. It was an interested feeding frenzy. I imagined Harmony had not had cock in a while so she sucked on me like she was eating ribs, her hot wet mouth rubbing up and down my length. My dick was soon twitching. Just before I was going to cum, she stopped. There was a space of a few seconds and then I felt her slide onto me. Harmony was light and soft as she rocked back and forth on my dick. Korean cowgirl position. Holy fuck, I had 2 girls riding me! I smiled, listening to Lena and Harmony harmonize their yelps of pleasure. Her vagina wasn't as tight as I thought an Asian girl's would be, but I happily enjoyed the fucking, and after a while, we made our trio of orgasms - Lena shuddering on my face, Harmony bouncing up and down on her first American dick, and me spasming a load of Texan baby batter in her. Harmony would dismount, wipe me off and then Lena would towel herself off as well.

We fucked like this for the semester. While Lena could only let me lick her, Harmony was much more experienced. She treated my dick like her own DisneyWorld, riding forwards, backwards, sucking, biting. During one late night session, I felt her grab my dick to flap against her tits. I dutifully pumped between them to give her a creamy load to rub into her skin. Sometimes, she played with my feet, giving me an excellent foot massage before biting my heels and sucking my toes.

One night, Lena asked me to lie on my stomach so I could enjoy a four hand massage. Lena expertly massaged my shoulders while Harmony kissed my butt cheeks and then pushed my legs apart so she could make her way into rimming me. I was in heaven.

It was exciting doing all this in the dark. Because i could not see Harmony, I smiled at every Asian girl on campus, wondering which one of them was I fucking almost every night. It didn't help that each girl I winked at went red and turned away.

End of semester, Lena announced that her parents were flying in from Korea to see her. They were going to take her to Mexico for Christmas break.

I waited outside her dorm for an hour when I saw a taxi pull up and 2 people get out. Had to be her parents. Lena stood there with a suitcase. I just had to meet them, so I ran over to say hello.

"Lena! Merry Christmas!"

She looked horrified. "Patrick, hello!"

Her parents gave me this sour look, "Who's this, Lena?"

"This is Patrick. He is my classmate in business math. Patrick, these are my parents."

They still gave me this look of grumpy disapproval. "You are dating Lena?" Her father asked.

"No, he's just a classmate." Lena looked annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" Her father fired back.

"Well," I began, "I just wanted to wish Lena Merry Christmas. And I wanted to say hi to her roommate, Harmony."

Lena's eyes bugged open.

Her father looked puzzled, "Harmony? You know Harmony?"

"Yes, any friend of Lena's is a friend of mine." I smiled.

Just then, a little old Asian lady walked out of the dorm building, pulling her suitcase. She walked over to stand beside Lena's dad.

Lena's dad looked over, "This is my mother, Lena's grandmother, Harmony. In Korean, it's actually pronounced, Halmeoni."

I almost swallowed my tongue. I turned to Lena, "Your roommate is your grandmother?"

Lena gave me a naughty smile, "She is my chaperon and roommate."

I looked back at the little old lady. She must be in her 80s. She couldn't be any taller than 5'. Was she the third in the Korean threesome I've been having? Was she the one who rode me like a horse, rimmed me, sucked me off, kissed my feet and licked my asshole?

She looked up at me and slowly smiled.

movieye
movieye
696 Followers