The Foreign Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Patrick makes a deal with Lena and her grandma.
2.1k words
4.36
18.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
685 Followers

"Patrick! Wait for me!"

Lena was running after me in the halls of the Economics building. I picked up my pace, trying to ignore her. It was after Christmas break, and I dreaded this meeting.

"Patrick! Why are you so angry?"

I spun around, "Are you kidding me? You LITERALLY had me fucking your grandma last semester. You two are sick and twisted."

"No, Patrick, no! I told you my roommate wanted sex with you while you pleasured me with your mouth. You agreed, sight unseen! My parents sent my grandmother over with me to be my roommate and chaperon. She makes sure I don't fool around. When I told her about you, she was the one who taught me how to ask you to use your mouth. But when she saw your naked body on my bed, she was moved. She missed having sex. My grandfather passed away many years ago, so she wanted to enjoy your body, while you enjoyed me with your mouth. You agreed to it all! I don't remember you complaining about the sex, did you?"

"Geez," I groaned. "I also didn't know I was fucking an 80 year old lady!"

"Did you like it, yes or no? Having 2 women in bed with you, pleasing you?"

"So gross."

She pouted, "When the room was dark, you didn't complain. You enjoyed yourself, admit it." She reached around me, threading her arms through my arms, "I miss you, Patrick. Won't you come back to me?"

"No thanks." I tried to shrug her off, but the warmth of her body hugging my back, the reach of her hands around my waist made me hard as a rock. All those nights licking her pussy, making her scream. But all the while, her grandmother playing with my dick and taking in my creampies. I was so conflicted between revulsion and horniness.

"Are you still sleeping in your car? Showering in the library basement?" Lena knew I was dirt poor.

"Yeah."

"Why don't you come back to me? You'll have a warm place to sleep."

"I don't want to have sex with you and your grandma."

"But when the lights are off, you can pretend you're with anyone."

I made a face and shrugged her off. I quickly headed to another building, shaking my leg, trying to lose the boner bulge.

The next day, Lena was waiting for me in the walkway. "Patrick, I have an offer for you."

"What?"

"My grandma wants you to know she's very sorry for tricking you, but she enjoyed you very much."

I rolled my eyes.

"She gets that you feel grossed out, repulsed. But she has an offer for you. $100 a week. Come back to us. That's $400 a month just to lie there and be pleasured."

I laughed, "I'm not a ho."

She sneered in return, "No, you're a broke student, living in your car, crashing with different people. This way, you make money and have fun. Think about it, Patrick." Lena then turned and headed off.

I was stunned. I had to admit, that was easy money. But I was still grossed out at the thought of being used and abused by her grandmother all those nights. Knowing now that her roommate was her grandmother, could I even get it up?

I thought about it all day, and guilty showed up at Lena's door that night. She was thrilled and pulled me into her darkened room.

"So, the same like before?" I was ready to lie down and let Lena squat over my face.

"No, I want you to see me pleasing you. Orally. So when you feel a mouth on you, you will remember me."

She was like an excited little mouse as she pushed me back down on her bed. This time, she turned her desk lamp on so she could spotlight my groin. I watched with great interest as she slid my sweatpants down, marveled at my erection, licked it like a lolly, and then started sucking the head down halfway my shaft.

I laid back, hands behind my head. She was new at this so I flinched when her teeth caught me, smiled when she sounded like she was gargling on my dick. I looked beyond the spotlight into the dark of the room, but i didn't see her grandmother anywhere. I was horny and this was so relaxing that it only took me a few minutes to come. She eagerly swallowed every drop and then she reached for tissues to wipe my belly off. Then, she sidled up to kiss me. I was surprised. I had not made out with her, mouth to mouth, so it was a dizzying make out session of twirling tongues. I could taste the hint of my cum on her lips. She turned her head to let me nibble her ears and rub my grizzled face against her impossibly soft, downy cheeks.

It was while we were making out passionately that I felt it. Another pair of lips was on me, kissing the length of my cock. I was soon engorged, growing firm in someone's soft pair of hands. I tried to look down, but Lena had her hands in my hair holding me firmly face to face. I relaxed and soon felt the disembodied hot lips licking around my knob and then expertly deepthroating me. A little hand cupped my balls while my erection was being massaged and suckled into a pulsing rod. The same little hand then squeezed my boner and tapped it against her face. I cringed for a split second but immediately, I felt my cock plunge into a hungry, eager wet mouth.

I desperately wanted to see. It couldn't really be her grandmother, could it? My dick and balls were being handled by a pro. Fingers danced along my shaft, tapped my taint and found me squirming by a gentle fingering of the bud of my anus. This couldn't be her grandmother. I groaned and panted against Lena's lips when the other lips deepthroated me again, sucking me so deeply, I started to feel dizzy.

I imagined Lena had a twin sister who specialized in sex, while pure Lena had to remain the virgin. It was a good thing Lena had let me see her suck me off first because that was the visual I had in my mind as I felt this twin's hair brush against my thighs, my calves, until she could push one leg up to give her better access to my ass. I felt her fingers entwined between my toes as she kissed the little tuft of hair on the top of my foot, kissing her way up my hairy legs until she was back nuzzling my balls, lightly biting my shaft, and then a big gulp to swallow me whole again.

I came another 2 times. The mysterious mouth expertly brought me to power and then to orgasm, eagerly swallowing every spurt I released. The orgasms were intense as I remained lip locked with Lena who sucked my tongue in a deep kiss, enjoying my whole body shuddering as I came. It was as if she had been giving me mouth to mouth resuscitation while another mouth was resuscitating me through my throbbing penis.

Post orgasm sleepies, I found myself lying there in Lena's arms, naked in her bed, sweaty, panting, slightly embarrassed. When she let me come up for air, I looked down but my mystery twin was gone. My once proud and hard Texan dick was soft and defeated by these Korean women. A one hundred dollar bill was on Lena's desk.

"Did we please you, Patrick?" Lena asked dreamily, as if she had just stirred from a restful sleep.

"Yeah, that was crazy. Was that really Harmony?"

"I'm not going to say. You seemed to like it. Why bother with words." She stretched like a cat on the side of her slender twin bed. She reached for my soft member and weighed it in her hand.

It was true. As long as I could put it out of my mind, I didn't think I was being fellated by anyone else by Lena's twin. Don't even think about the "G" word. I spent a couple nights a week at Lena's, lying there while my top half was all about Lena, and my bottom half was mysteriously seduced by her twin succubus. Don't even think about the "G" word.

But the next week, as I stripped beside her bed, Lena had an odd announcement. "Patrick, my grand..."

"SHHH!" I cut her off. "Harmony?"

"Yes, Harmony. She has a request."

"Oh crap, what does she want now?"

"She bought these ridged condoms and would like to put them on you. They are thick so they'll improve your girth. And the textures will give her a lot of pleasure."

I was instantly in a bad mood. "I don't like wearing condoms. I thought I was her first white guy? Is she saying my dick is too skinny for her? I've never had any complaints."

"No-no-no, calm down, Patrick. She loves your beautiful pee-pee. It quite fills her. But she is an older woman who has had many children so she is loose down there and would like you to try this on." She reached for me and I was soon hard, tapping up against my stomach. Then, she gripped my foreskin and retract it down. "See, Patrick? Look how big and wide your mushroom head is." Then she rolled the thick black rubber condom onto me. I laughed, because it made my dick look like some S&M baton, spiked with nubs.

That night, I laid back and wagged the monstrosity around in the air. Before I could complain any further, Lena clambered by my shoulders and lowered herself on my willing face. As my tongue twisted and explored her virgin lips, I soon felt another figure take a hold of me as she impale herself on the black rubber. I gasped into Lena's vagina as I heard Harmony moan deeply. Then she began to ride me, first slowly and then more quickly like a bucking bronco.

It felt like an eternity, my rod desensitized in that condom, but we three all eventually came. Lena got off me and decided to cuddle, letting me fondle her small breasts. The other person, Gran... Harmony, I felt her lick me clean before leaving the bed.

The next morning, I woke up with major morning wood. I reached across the bed, but Lena wasn't there. I sat up to see sitting on the other side of the room, a little Asian lady busily knitting in the morning sun. Short curly gray hair, sweater, mom jeans.

I kept the blankets over me and politely, sheepishly smiled at her. She barely nodded back. Was this little old lady really the wild thing at night?

"Where's Lena?"

"Morning class." the old lady responded.

"Oh." I looked at my clothes piled on a chair across the room. Figuring the old lady was too busy with her knitting, I grabbed a pillow to cover my crotch, and swung my legs out of bed.

"Ai!" She suddenly turned to look at me.

"Morning wood," I laughed. "Can't walk."

"Come here." Her English was heavily accented. "Come here now."

"Um, I can't."

"You come here NOW!" She was fierce the way she spoke.

I got out of bed, naked, holding the pillow against my crotch. I obediently walked over to her chair. With one swift motion, she pulled the pillow and threw it to the floor. My morning wood ached upward and I tried to cover myself with both hands.

"I can fix!" She said. She pointed to my erection. "I can fix."

No, no, no, I thought. The mystery of the night was gone. I couldn't let an old lady touch...

And she pushed my hands away and grabbed a hold of my cock. Then she started jacking me with one hand, while she deftly pumped handcream into the other and began to moisturize my organ. But this was not my regular erection, it was morning wood, so i was also aching to piss.

Her soft hand expertly played with my foreskin, rolling it up and down. Her other hand polished my shaft until the veins glistened and protruded like vines on a tree. I was hunched over and gasping in seconds. She quickly grabbed a handful of tissues and caught me as I started to ejaculate into her cupped hands. She put the drenched tissues on the table beside her, slapped my bareass and smiled.

"Have a good day, Patrick!"

I hobbled over to my clothes, got dressed, and snuck out the dorm.

movieye
movieye
685 Followers