All Comments on 'The Foreigner Ch. 03'

by Spyder23

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not truly story related, but this made me cringe: "Here are my house keys. My address is on the tag attached to the keyring."

.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Do NOT attach your address to your house keys. If you lose your keys, you are inviting whomever finds them to help themselves to everything in your house.

Further, it's best not to attach your vehicle's key fob to your house keys either. Unlike the old days where you had to wander the parking lot trying the key in each vehicle, today's vehicles will tell you where they are with the push of a button on the fob. Then, your registration, proof of insurance, road hazard warranty, etc all have you home address on it. You probably have HOME programmed into your nav system as well to help them get there quickly. It's bad enough to lose your car, but why give them your address and access to your home at the same time?

-

PS: Enjoying the story otherwise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpyder23@Spyder23
Some authors know the beginning, middle and end of a story before they write it. That’s not my style. I get an idea for a story and write it on the fly, never knowing where it will take me. I keep a pad of big and small ideas to weave into future stories next to my bed. I know...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES