The Forest Ch. 06

Story Info
Escaping the forest and its dangers.
4k words
4.69
1.5k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Forest Part 6

Chapter One

I was holding half of William's torn shirt against my throbbing foot. Dark circles of blood were forming around the seams, as more blood was gushing from the wound. Searing pain shooting up my leg, causing me to wince when I push harder on the spot. William was pacing up and down next to me where I was sitting on the soft forest floor, holding my foot in my hand. He was pale and looked as white as a sheet. I pulled away to try and see how badly the wound looked, but the dark blood made it almost impossible to see. I pulled the piece of fabric around the gushing hole as to try and stop most of the blood from escaping. Another sharp pain shot up my leg as I tightened the fabric.

"I think that should hold it..." I shakingly said as I looked at the dark piece of cloth.

"We need to clean it. If you leave it like that, I'm sure you will get an infection. Not even to mention the complications that can come from that alone." William's voice was shaking as he talked.

I knew what he was talking about, the horseshoe was completely rusted. I could get a serious infection and would need anti-biotics or penicillin. I tried to force myself to try and stand up. William quickly grabbed my hand to support me and gripped me firmly under my arm to help me hoist my torso up in the air.

"Maybe we should try and make our way back? It might be worth the risk if I might die from infection anyways." I said half-jokingly.

I could tell he was clearly contemplating the same decision in his mind. His eyes were fixed into mine.

"No. We can try and wait out another night and see how the weather might look. I know your foot must be in pain and I wish I could take the pain for you, but I don't want to risk us going out in the fog and getting lost." He replied as he gripped my arm firmly under his.

"Let's go to back to the water. We should try to wash and clean the wound as much as possible."

"Yeah..." Was all I could manage to say as I tried to stand on my foot and felt an extremely sharp pain shot up my leg again.

I tried placing my full body weight on my foot, but nearly collapsed. I've always considered myself to have a high pain threshold, but this was just too much.

In one sweeping movement, I felt my entire body flung upwards as William grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.

"I'll carry you. Don't worry." He said as his eyes looked into mine.

I felt my heart give a small jump from the sharpness of his gaze. He slowly lowered his face to and firmly placed his lips on mine. We slowly made our way towards the entrance of the cave. William carefully placing one foot before the other, as the fog was still laying thick in front of us. I felt the warm moist air from the cave wash over me as we entered.

William gently helped me manoeuvre through the tight opening on the side of the cave wall that lead to the small chamber where the warm pool of water was. He slowly placed me on the edge of the water and stood up next to me.

"Erm, you will have to take your clothes off." He said as he kneeled next to me.

"Yeah, I guess." I blushed again.

He reached for my shirt and slowly tugged on the seam in the back to pull it over my head. I knew I was perfectly capable of undressing myself, but the feeling of him taking control, made my mind feel foggy. He pulled my shirt over my head and moved towards my remaining shoe. With a quick tug, the shoe came right off my foot.

I could feel my heart race faster as I knew what he was about to remove next. William slowly moved towards my now naked torso. The small amount of light in the cave reflecting the trace amounts of sweat on my body. His face now only a few inches from my face.

"Is it ok if I take off your pants?" He slowly asked and I felt his warm breath wash over my face.

I manged to nod my head as my throat felt extremely dry suddenly. His fingertips reach the seam by the front of my pants, and I felt him slowly reach inside to grip firmly. He gently pulled on my pants, and I instinctively hoisted my butt in the air for him to pull them off me.

My semi erection completely visible as he pulled my pants slowly over my injured foot. I felt myself go red as I blushed when he looked at me. I was completely naked, with just the piece of fabric around my foot. My dark pubic hair shining in the light that was coming from the entrance of the cave. William stood up next to me and quickly removed all his clothes. His hairless chest gleaning in the light. A thick bush of hair around his thick penis.

I felt the water next to me with my hand and turned so I could dip both my feet in. A painful burning sensation erupted from the wound, causing me to clench my teeth tight as not to yell out in pain.

"Are you ok? Is it bad?" William's worried voice was suddenly next to me.

"I'm fine. It's manageable." I replied through gritted teeth.

A loud splash of water next to me, meant William must have jumped in the water. He quickly resurfaced and was right in front of me whilst I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet still submerged. William slowly tugged on the piece of his shirt that was still tightly wrapped around my burning foot.

I could just see a dark cloud of blood forming around the wound, when William placed his hands around it. I winced in pain again.

"I'm really sorry..." He slowly said and looked into my eyes again.

I could feel the pain subside as if William was slowly healing it with his hands. I hoisted myself up and slowly dipped myself into the water. William grabbed me under the arms and pulled me tightly into his. His face only a few inches from mine again. He slowly moved forward and placed his lips on mine. Like a thousand volts of electricity running through my body, I eagerly kissed him back.

I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. The burning sensation of my foot was still there, but my emotions were now taking control of me, and I felt a sudden rage of lust flow through my veins. I wanted more of him. He pulled me tighter against him and I felt his hardness press against mine. I moaned in his mouth as he moved his right hand on my butt and pulled me hard against him.

My heart was racing in my chest. Every touch made me want him more. I slowly started griding myself against him. Feeling my dick get harder and harder.

"I want to be in you." William suddenly whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened in shock. I have never thought about that. Never in my life have I ever thought about having anything up my butt or even remotely sexually related to it. My heart was pounding in my chest. William leaned in and kissed me on my neck. I could feel his right-hand finger slightly feel around the little bit of hair on my ass. Was I really considering this?

"I don't know, I'm scared it's going to hurt." I replied and he lifted his head to look at me.

"We don't have to... I've never done anything like that before. The idea just came to me."

"I do kind of want to try though..." I slowly said and looked him in the eyes.

My heart still pounding in my chest. William's finger found the entrance of my tight hole and slowly pushed himself in. The feeling was extremely weird and felt almost sore. He stopped and eased back a bit, just to try again, this time with more force.

"Stop. I think the water isn't helping." I said as my face was buried in his chest.

"Sorry, I don't want to hurt you." He said and kissed me softly on the lips again.

I could feel my foot still slightly burn, but the warm water was really soothing.

William slowly pushed me back towards the edge of the pool and hoisted my body back up and out of the water. I was now sitting again on the warm rock surface on the edge of the pool. William was still in the water and had a sly smile on his face.

"I'm going to try something. Just relax and enjoy it." He said as he placed his hands on both my legs and slowly lifted them upwards.

I instinctively rested my body backwards and he lifted my legs all the way up, leaving me extremely exposed to him. My heard still racing. I closed my eyes and lifted my head up towards the cave ceiling. I waited for the tip of his dick to press against my ass, but it never came. A warm, wet and soft sensation made me jump. I quickly looked down to see William's face behind my legs. He was slowly dragging the tip of his tongue over the outside of my ass. I have never felt something like this before. My entire body started to shake in ecstasy as he continued to play with his tongue on my anus. My dick was at this point leaking precum like crazy. A low moan escaped my mouth as William's tongue continued to glide over and over around the entrance. I flet myself relax more and he pushed his tongue deep inside me.

I wave of intense pleasure washed over me, causing my body to shake even more.

"Oh my God!" I exhaled loudly. Moaning loudly as he tried to push more of his tongue inside of me.

My right hand grabbed on to my now throbbing dick and I quickly started jerking myself. I have never felt this type of pleasure before.

"Wait, don't make yourself cum yet." William's voice suddenly broke over my loud moans.

I stopped and looked as he slowly got more of himself out the water. His naked body shining in the light. His massive thick dick sticking upwards. He kneeled behind me, and I watched as he spat a huge amount of spit on his hand and rubbed it around the tip of his dick. I couldn't believe what I was about to let him do.

He slowly placed the tip of his now wet dick at the entrance of my hole. I held my breath as I felt him push against me. I felt my hole unwillingly open as the tip of his massive dick pushed into me. A searing and blinding pain shot up my body as the head of his thick dick popped into me suddenly. I couldn't help but let out a small yelp of pain.

"Is it too much? Should I pull out?" He quickly asked with worry in his voice.

"No.... Just... Hold on a minute..." I replied in gasps of air.

The pain was unbelievable. It felt like my ass was being torn in two. William held still and looked deeply into my eyes as he waited for me to adjust to the massive intruder in my ass. After what seemed forever, I felt the burning pain begin to subside. A new sensation slowly grew inside me. Pleasure.

"How can it feel good and painful at the same time?" I asked myself as I relaxed more.

William must have sensed I was getting used to his thickness and I felt him slowly push in a little more. I felt another inch of him slowly slide into my ass. It was still painful, but I forced myself to breathe and tried to focus on the pain in my foot. About two minutes later and William must have been halfway in me. He was slowly pulling out and pushing in me, but every time he pushed in, he would go a little deeper, moaning in my ear as he went in.

"I'm all the way in you." He said in my ear as he pushed in one last time.

I moaned in loud pleasure and his dick hit a spot in my ass that made me feel like I was cumming and peeing at the same time.

"Is it sore?" he asked with genuine concern.

"No, it feels good. It still burns a little, but don't stop." I replied and felt myself shudder as he pulled out again.

William started to move a bit faster. Thrusting his dick in my ass all the way and slowly pulling out again. I could feel his pubic hair slightly scratch my butt every time he pushed in all the way. His heavy balls brushing against my ass cheeks.

"I don't know how long I will be able to last." He quickly said as he started to go a bit faster.

It was only then, that I realised, I was furiously jerking my cock as he fucked my ass. I moaned in absolute pleasure as he continued to assault my ass with his thick cock.

"Shit... I'm gonna cum!" He said and started to twitch.

He suddenly gave a large thrust into me and I felt his dick get even thicker. A weird sensation in my ass could only mean he as filling me with cum. His loud moans filled the cave as he pushed me over the edge and felt my balls pull up. I was shooting stream after stream of cum all over my firm abs and onto my chest.

"Aah fuck..." William said as his ejaculation subsided.

I felt his dick spasm a few more times. I looked down at the mess I made all over me and saw William give me another sly smile.

"I take it, it was as hot and fun to you, as it was to me?" He asked sheepishly and he rubbed some of my cum on his finger.

I felt myself go red again.

"Yeah. I liked it." I said and tried to force myself more up.

William was still in me.

"Please pull out slowly." I said as he moved.

I could feel my ass burn a little bit from the assault. I knew it will probably feel worse later. William slowly pulled himself out of me, and I heard a soft popping sound as his thick head slipped out of me. A warm watery sensation followed. His cum must have been leaking out of me.

William fell backwards into the water, and I lifted myself up to follow suite. My legs tingling from the beating I pretty much just took.

"Whoooo!!!" William howled towards the cave ceiling.

I was now in the water next to him, rubbing myself clean and feeling my ass with my left hand. It was feeling a bit tender at the touch. William suddenly popped up in front of me from under water, gave me another toothy grin and placed his lips firmly on mine.

"Thanks." Was all he said and started washing his body whilst swimming in circles around me.

Chapter Two

William gently placed me down on the small bed again after carrying me all the way back to the small cabin. The pain in my foot was definitely getting worse. I winced in pain as I hoisted my legs up and laid down flat on my back. Even though we came from the warmer cave, my body was feeling cold as nightfall was slowly making its way in.

William gently sat next to me on the bed.

"I'm gonna go see if we caught anything again in the trap. I am starving and I'm sure you are too."

"Ok." Was all I said as I tried to warm myself up by pulling my legs closer to my body.

William got up, placed his lips on my forehead for a second and then left the small cabin. I closed my eyes and tried to remember my own warm bed, away from the forest and all this fog. I must have fallen asleep, because when I came to, William was lying next to me in bed. It was dark and I could barely see anything.

A deep throbbing pain in my foot was making it difficult for me to fall asleep. I turned on my left side and gently placed my arm around William. He was sleeping deeply next to me, and the warmth from his body felt amazing. I tried to ignore the pain and hunger burning in my chest and closed my eyes. I slowly pulled myself closer to him and snuggled my face in the back of his neck, hoping the fog would be gone by the time I wake up again.

It must have been morning again when William's sudden loud voice next to me, woke me up suddenly.

"Liam! Are you ok?" William looked pale and stressed.

A deep pain in my foot quickly brought me out of my slumber. I realised I was completely soaked with sweat, but for some reason I was freezing and my body was shivering.

"My foot hurts and I am cold..." I replied with teeth clattering.

William was looking more and more worried as he stood over me. There was a large wet patch on the side of what remained of his shirt. He must have woken up from my wet body next to him.

"You don't look good. You are so pale and your foot is extremely swollen." He said as he pointed towards my feet at the bottom of the bed.

My foot looked twice its size and red from inflammation. I could almost feel my own heart beat as the pain pulsed with every beat.

"We can't stay here any longer!" William was sounding more erratic.

He started pacing up and down again and looking around the small wooden cabin. Barely able to give three steps before hitting the wall. He kept glancing towards the door, where I could just make out the white of the fog still hanging thick.

"Maybe... Maybe I can make it back..." he slowly whispered to himself.

His words hit me hard and I was upright in the small bed in a second.

"No! You can't! It's too dangerous!" I said loudly.

My heart was racing. William looked taken aback with my sudden presence.

"I MUST do something. Your body is clearly fighting of an infection, and you could die from this!" He said whilst pointing towards my still covered foot.

"I don't want you to go! Please... I don't want to be left alone..." I said as my eyes started to water up.

"I'm scared something might happen to you and I don't want to lose you." I was now looking upward to him.

William's face was emotionless, but his eyes pierced mine. He slowly lowered himself, so his face was level with mine. He slowly smiled without blinking.

"Don't worry. I'll be back. I won't let anything else happen to the guy I love."

His words hit me like warm water over my cold body. "Did he just say he loved me?" I thought loudly to myself. William leaned in closer and placed his lips firmly on mine.

"I promise. I will make it back and I will get help. It might take me a bit longer, but please hang on and wait for me." He placed another kiss on my forehead and jumped up.

William grabbed the small door, flung it open, gave me one last smile and stepped through into the thick white fog.

I was alone.

Chapter Three

It's been hours since William left. I couldn't help it, but tears kept running down my face. My head was racing with all different scenarios of where he could be or if anything happened to him. Did he make it back? Was he on his way with help or did something happen to him? My heart was pounding in my chest. I was still aware from the pain in my foot as well. I climbed out of the rickety bed earlier to go get some water and to pee and it was such an internal struggle just to keep myself upright.

I was so cold though. I felt like nothing was going to warm me up. I hugged my legs closer to my chest and tried to keep my body's warmth towards myself.

A noise in the distance pulled my mind out of thought and I quicky got upright on the small wooden bed again.

Was I imagining it or did I hear a person's voice carry over the fog? I gently cupped both my ears to try and listen for any sound. A small hoot next to the cabin made me jump, but I immediately relaxed again as I believed the owl as the culprit that made the sound I heard. I was just about to lay back again, when I heard it again. It definitely sounded much further than the owl next to the cabin.

I slowly climbed off the bed and walked towards the broken wooden door. I opened it slightly and tried to listen for the sound again. Was it William? Did he get lost or turned around?

"William... Liam..." A man's soft voice carried over the fog. It was almost a whisper, but I knew it was someone calling over the fog.

My heart racing in my chest I quickly flung the door open and stepped outside and yelled at the top of my voice.

"Help!"

"Hello?! Can you hear me?"

The man's voice called in excitement.

"I'm here! Help!" I yelled again as I stepped out onto the soft cold ground of the forest floor.

"Stay where you are! I am coming towards you!" The voice replied, getting clearer.

"Ok!" I replied, my heart beating in my chest.

About a minute later a tall guy in jeans and equipment belt reached me. He was muscular and seemed in his forties.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he bent slightly down to look me into the eyes.

"Yeah, I hurt my foot though. I stepped on a rusted horse shoe." I replied and pointed towards my swollen left foot.

He quickly examined it and said he will quickly patch me up with some clean supplies.

"Did William sent you?" I asked shakenly.

"No. I am part of the northern territory search team. We are six in a team and nine teams in total searching for you guys." He said as he pulled out some bandages and tape.

12