All Comments on 'The Forest Guardian'

by Tarielen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Filthy...............for all the right reasons.

Like the idea of an incubus too, they're usually very naughty indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so sick n tired

What happens to the girlfriend?! I am so sick and tired of storied with supposedly straight men who suddenly convert to gaydom and live happily ever after. What about everybody else they have hurt do they just not matter!!!?

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

dear so sick and tired. get a life its fantasy....

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago
Great little story!

I really enjoyed your story. I know you said it was your first little short story, but I would love a longer version. Great job.

jeansguyjeansguyover 11 years ago
TO: So sick and so tired

Obviously you didn't care for this story and more obviously you didn't get the intent. I detest people like you that trash an author's work and don't have the guts to post under a name. If you are too gutless to post under your screenname than keep your opinions to yourself!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

If you don't like stories involving straight men, don't read them. There are many stories whose topic I don't like, so I don't read them. If I start one by mistake, I simply don't finish it.

Now, this story I read but it wasn't a favorite. It was so short, I did read it, but it does involve cheating so I probably won't read any more.

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago
Another great story

Loved it. I love reading your stories.

undividedlightundividedlightover 11 years ago
good start

I like the ideas here. Now you just need to flesh them out. Why was Alaric in the forest? What/who is a forest guardian and why did Azrael think Alaric might be one? Who is Azrael at school before the encounter, and how would taking a male lover change him? Where's the girlfriend? You could show more of the characters without turning this into a chapter book. Just sneak in little more background and clean up the narrative.

I look forward to the second draft, should you decide to write one.

TarielenTarielenover 11 years agoAuthor
sequel

I have been thinking about doing a side along sequel that is from Alaric's point of view instead, covering events before and after their coupling. Wasn't sure if people wanted more of it though or not. ^_^;; Let me know either in comments, message or on my twitter if you'd want to read a side-along story to this one!

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago
sequel

I saw your comment that you were thinking of doing a sequel from Alaric's point of view. I really hope that you do; I would love to read a bit of a longer story with more background and a more drawn out ending. Keep up the good work :)

BenTNIckelBenTNIckelover 11 years ago
Guardian of Everything Romantic and Erotic.

Excellent results on your first time out! In this piece you travel on "two paths", one that offers original ideas and the other path which offers the standard cliches. I hope as your writing abilities develop you will remain on the former path. Best wishes for continued success! I look forward to reading your creative writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi. Nice flow in the writing. Enjoyed the style, topic and length. And would enjoy more. Good luck.

RoamingcagedRoamingcagedover 2 years ago

So you just going to leave us hanging like this? I need to know what happens after. Please, please, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous