The Forest King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was it about him that drew her to him? Was it just that he saved her? Or was it the kindness he showed? She couldn't even decide if he was a beast as conscious as a human, or just a really smart animal like a dog. If only she could talk to him, ask him questions, get some answers. Unsatisfied with her thoughts, she stood upright in the pool again and waded onto the shore. She wrung out her hair and wished for a comb, but made do with her fingers. As she poked and tugged at her hair by the edge of the pool her reflection caught her eye, and she found herself studying the girl she was. Woman really, she surprised herself by thinking. Her breasts had filled out a couple years ago, but her hips finally had that full curve to them that spoke of childbearing. She leaned closer, tracing the curve of her chin and the set of her eyes, and with a start her hand flew to her forehead. She pushed the hair aside and looked with awe on a pale blue star marked on her brow. Was this another piece of the Unicorns magic?

Her finger traced along its edge, but she felt no ripple of skin or lump of scar. It was like the mark had been a part of her her entire life. She shivered, not knowing why, and turned back to the cabin she now thought of as home. Dressed once more in her ripped dress she finished cleaning the cobwebs and vines out and started hunting along the pond for a rock to use as a hearth. At the far end of the pond she found it emptied itself into a little babbling brook that flowed down a grassy hill and disappeared into the forest surrounding the clearing. Not far along this brook she found a perfect large rock and wrapped it in her skirts to carry up. One hand out in front to help pull her up, the other bunched into the cloth of her skirt, she trudged back up the hill and back to her little cottage. The bare dirt floor in front of the fire was perfectly flat and it only took a little wiggling to get the stone to sit snugly. Taking a step back to admire her work she turned and went back outside to weed the vines out of the garden, wondering if she would ever have to leave this little paradise in the woods.

The Unicorn counted his little stockpile. Two of the berries he had worked so hard to find and keep, a little glass vial with a shining silver liquid in it, and a collection of various herbs and plants that grew only in the magical depths of his forest. He nudged them all into a small cloth bag he had taken from a brute of a human who dared try to hunt his deer and picked it up. It was finally time to go to her. His shoulders twitched and he shook out his mane, nervous at the thought of what he was about to do. He could only hope she understood and forgave him. Glancing at the sky he saw the sun was well past zenith, and even at full gallop he wouldn't reach the cabin before nightfall. Probably a good thing, he realized. Gave him time to put his plan in motion. He turned and galloped out, keeping a steady pace to reach the clearing quickly, heart racing with more than the work of his legs. She would be his soon, he could feel it.

The last rays of sun were just starting to fade as Holly brushed dirt into the fire and climbed into her huge grass nest of a bed. The garden had been fully weeded today and she enjoyed a meal of roasted veggies properly cooked on a nice flat griddle before taking a final dip in the pond to rinse the muck of the day off of her. Her arms ached and she was incredibly tired from the hard work, and as soon as she curled into her nest she fell asleep, dreaming of the unicorn coming to her in the cabin, and curling up next to her. She could almost feel the warmth of his body, and imagined stroking her hand through his golden curls and along his strong chin. As the birds chirped in the morning and she slowly awoke, the warm presence next to her didn't alarm her at all. She still thought she was dreaming. But as her mind fought through the muzziness of early morning, she realized there was someone actually there with her. And by the hard bulging on her thigh she knew it was a man. And yet... something about his scent seemed familiar. She was on her back, still in her tattered dress, but he was curled along her side, gently hugging her to him. His skin was almost pale it was so white and creamy, and his curly blonde hair was just as soft as her dream said it should be as it tickled her on the cheek. She turned and stared into his gorgeous blue eyes and knew that it was her Unicorn. Somehow human shaped, but her unicorn all the same. And all she could do was stare, not understanding what had happened, afraid he would disappear if she even blinked.

He raised a hand and stroked her brown hair, a gentle smile on his lips. She suddenly realized she wanted to kiss those lips, but the thought shocked her into stillness. His hands traced down along her cheekbone, gentle as a whisper against her skin. He traced along her neck, the feeling electric to Holly. She tilted her chin back, giving him permission to keep going. His searching hand traced along her collarbone, and gently over her shoulder to slip the gown off and down. The feelings stirring in her stomach were unlike anything she had felt before, but she loved it, and wanted more.

She shrugged her way out of the dress, wiggling and lifting herself to kick it off the end of her nest and onto the floor, leaving herself fully nude for the man to explore. He snuggled her close, pressing his maleness into her thigh as he tweaked her hard nipples. She gasped and closed her eyes, savoring the sensation of the electric fire that coursed through her at the touch. The fire in her center grew a bit hotter, and she bit her lower lip at the feeling of arousal that started to take over her. Opening her eyes just a slit, she reached up and pulled his head to her, kissing him somewhat awkwardly, but deeply. He kissed back, tongue darting out and battling with her own as they tasted each other. It felt like forever before she pulled back to break the kiss, panting and half wild with desire. He rolled onto his back panting as well, and she took the opportunity to explore him as he had explored her.

His creamy skin was enchanting the way it echoed his furred form, warm but hard and muscled like a blacksmith. She traced down his pecs and over his strong core, feeling the sheer power contained in him. But what really took her interest was his manhood. He wasn't quite at full stiffness, but the size was everything she ever imagined in a man. Her brothers had always been disgusting about showing themselves off, making her "accidentally" catch them changing or "accidentally" barging in on her when she was bathing, but the thought of them made her shudder, remembering the circumstances that had brought her to her current place. She remembered the look of feral lust on James face as he thrust his hand under her skirts, and closed her eyes, trying to push the memory away. She shivered unconsciously, still battling with her painfully fresh past, and felt the unicorn brush tears from her eyes. Opening them she saw he had leaned up on one elbow and was running his fingers through her hair, comforting her by his presence. As little as she knew about him, it was very clear he cared about her and her control broke. She flung herself into his arms and cried on his chest as they lay together on the grassy bed. He gently stroked her hair and rumbled comfortingly deep in his chest as great sobs shook her. She knew she could never go back to the village, and wept thinking of all this strange creature had done for her.

She hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep, but a tugging at her hair woke her up. She was laying face down in the grass nest, feeling so much better than she had felt in a long time. She almost didn't want to move, but the tugging made her curious, and she rolled over to see the unicorn kneeling next to her with a comb of some sort in his hands. She felt the soft texture of her hair and smiled up at him. He looked relieved, but there was another intense look in his eyes that she knew from before. This time though, she wasn't scared. There were no ropes to keep her from stopping him, no rags to keep her from crying out. She reached up to pull him to her in another kiss, and they melted together. She moaned into his mouth, feeling his tongue circle her teeth, feeling his hard cock rub against her thigh. His arms circled around her in a tight hug, pressing her to him tightly as he fought to keep from simply shoving her down and impaling her on his hot dick. He reached down with one hand and pressed against the folds of flesh around her entry and felt her writhe in need. He pushed her into the nest, raising up to get a better look at her. She bit her lip again, driving him wild with that look of need. But he knew she wasn't quite ready for his fullness yet.

He edged backwards a bit, leaning down and kissing her stomach right above her belly button, twitching a hand on her left nipple. Hearing her gasp and seeing her writhe under his expert hands he kissed lower. Covering her lightly hairy pubic mound in kisses he circled over her inner thighs planting thousands of tiny kisses where it was most sensitive. Returning to her folds he rubbed gently with his open palm, stimulating her into writhing ecstasy. He pressed down, palm flat against her clit and gently slipped a finger into her virgin opening. The intrusion made her gasp and look down to see what he was doing, but a sudden twitch on her nipple and a circular rub over her clit with his palm and she was grinding down, begging for him to go deeper. He ran his middle finger in a circle just inside the opening, and then pressed as deep as he could. He was only up to his first knuckle before encountering the hymen. He stroked along it, feeling the thin tissue and deciding exactly how he would take her.

He pulled back, and pushed her legs further apart. She willingly opened for him, wanting him more than she wanted anything before. But he wasn't quite ready for that, and knew she wasn't either. He reached his other hand up, and kneaded her breasts. She moaned and fell back again, and gasped when she felt his tongue circle her clit. It felt truly amazing, and she could feel a tightness start in her belly as he licked and sucked and lathered her clit in attention while also kneading and squeezing and rolling her nipples in just the right ways. He was simply stunned at the sweet taste of her nectar that flowed from her depths. The smell of wildflowers warmed by the sun filled his nose, and he realised she was fertile. But the taste of wild honey and warm bread made him lick all the faster, trying to taste everything he could, driving his passions ever higher. Her hips rocked against his face, and with a scream of pleasure she had her first orgasm. The liquid gushed around his tongue and he lapped it up as fast as he could, not wanting to waste a single drop of it. Her hands clenched his hair and forced his face deep into her, and he loved every moment of it. But soon enough she dropped back with a gasp and bewildered look on her face, stunned at such a feeling.

He knew it was time then. He rose up above her, leaning in to kiss her deeply, his full hard length leaking against her slicked entrance. She groaned and ground up against him, her fire burning even brighter than before, wanting him inside her. He grunted, seeming to want to say something, but instead he ground down against her, slickening his length in her juice. His hand reached down to play with her breasts once more, and then dropped lower still to line himself up with her inviting entrance. He kissed her lips, her face, and down her neck, making her pant and whine in need, and then gently pressed forward. Her gasp and wince as she felt the full width of him was electrifying, and he slowly pressed deeper, playing with her nipple and kissing her all over as the discomfort of the stretching got worse and worse. When his cock head slipped in he stopped, letting her get used to the feeling. He could tell, however, the discomfort was getting to her, and captured her lips in a deep kiss, distracting her and making her moan in need once more. He pinched her nipple hard, and when he felt the pressure around his hard cock release, he slowly pushed deeper. There was a gasp of pain when he broke her virginhood, and he kissed her all the deeper to distract her from her pain. When he was fully buried inside her, all 7 inches filling her wondrous hot cave, he started pulling back ever so gently, slowly, till just the tip was inside. Then he pushed back in, a little bit quicker, until she moaned against him.

"Faster." She said, grinding against him, wanting to feel the heat of their love. And he complied, rocking faster and faster until he found a steady, smooth rhythm that made her cry out in pure lust. The pain of his entrance was long forgotten as the sensation of him inside her overrode every other feeling. She clenched her muscles around his thrusting shaft, making him shudder and pant, and with every slap of his pelvis against her he jogged her hard clit. Her desire built and built and soon she was screaming her lust, begging for him to cum in her, begging for the gods to fill her with him. His thrusts became erratic, and with a final slam that seemed to be centered directly on her clit, he pushed himself as deep as possible, spurting his seed into her. She felt the hot flow of him, and with a scream came as well, the walls of her vaginal passage rippling around him, milking him for all the seed he could give her.

Sweaty and exhausted, they collapsed together onto the nest. Panting and unable to even move, it was all he could do to roll off of and out of her. The flood of seed pouring down into the nest made holly moan in lust once more, but exhaustion claimed them both in a matter of seconds and they fell asleep together, cuddled close in their nest.

The nap didn't last very long for the unicorn. Not even an hour later he felt itching and tingling all over. Standing up, he stumbled out of the cabin and collapsed on the ground outside the doorway, writhing and kicking as the potion he had consumed 12 hours ago finally wore off. His legs elongated, fingers growing together and arms stretching. His skin seemed to split and peel away revealing fur of purest white. The skin on his forehead split into a star shape and the crystal blue of his horn began to grow out of it. The pain was bad. He had forgotten how bad the pain was from the 50 years ago he had last taken this potion. He tried to keep it bottled in, but when his horn began to grow he lost control and screamed to the sky, desperate to be free of this pain. The burning and itching was everywhere, and as his neck elongated and his tail sprouted and grew he barely noticed the touch of his sweet mate on his side. He flinched at it though, his senses so overwhelmed with the pain and growth all sensory input was just pain. He did hear her whimper in fear however, and opened one eye to see what the noise was. She was scared, he could tell, but didnt know what she was scared of. He had hoped to not let her see this, but her outburst of tears had pushed back the timeline he had made and now he had to simply endure the pain where she could see him. It was humiliating, he realised. Letting her see him like this, all weak and broken.

The change took almost an hour. An agonizing hour that he writhed and whimpered and wished he could be away, to not let her see him in this pain. When the pain finally ebbed, he realized his coat was slick with sweat and that she was still there. Holding his head in her lap, and squeezing water over his muzzle with a ripped piece of her dress. He looked at her, trying to convey how grateful he was that she sat with him, that she cared for him as much as he cared for her. She saw the pain leave his eyes and stroked his wet mane, smiling through her tears of worry to see him finally well. He pushed himself up on slightly wobbly legs, and she stood with him. They went to the pond together and she splashed water over his back in the shadow of the dying sun, helping him cool off and clean up. Giggling when he nibbled at her cheek, she wondered why he would put himself in such pain like that. Surely she wasn't worth all this?

As the sun dipped below the tops of the trees, the Unicorn shook his mane and pulled himself from the pool. Holly followed, her stomach rumbling slightly, and she fetched some carrots and blackberries from the baskets she had woven to store extra food in when she weeded the garden yesterday. Bringing it out to sit in the soft grass with the unicorn, she shared the bounty with him. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off her, and she blushed a bit under his intense gaze. He suddenly turned his head, long neck swinging, and he grabbed something from the corner of the cabin. Laying a cloth bag in front of her, he nudged it at her. She picked it up, opening it to find a strange little collection of herbs just inside. She frowned a bit, but pulled them out and laid them on the ground in between them. Digging deeper she found an empty glass vial, and at the very bottom of the bag a pair of huge berries, glowing the same brilliant blue as the unicorn's horn. She pulled them out gently with a gasp and laid them reverently on the soft grass with the rest of the herbs.

The unicorn used his horn and pointed at some big fuzzy leaves and a pile of what looked like pine needles. She picked them up, uncertain what to do, and he flapped his lips, his teeth glinting. She realized he wanted her to eat them, and took a hesitant bite out of the leaf. It was slightly bitter, very pungent, and she chewed and swallowed with a slight grimace on her lips. The pine needles were more palatable, not pine at all but almost a maple syrup flavor. He finally gestured at a pile of small green seeds and tapped 5 times. She grabbed 5 of them and threw them back, chewing and enjoying the nutty flavor. After she had swallowed that he motioned to the pond, and she went to take a deep drink of water. As soon as she had gulped down her first handful it felt like a lightning bolt snaked up her spine and pooled into her womb. Her nerves felt on fire and she gasped, suddenly horny and wanting to be filled with the unicorn once more.

She turned to him, lust in her eyes, and he nickered, laughing at her sudden lust. She returned to where he lay, and he gently pulled her to the ground where he could lick at her needy clit. She gasped as his smooth, much larger tongue worked her entire lower half over, coating her in his saliva, driving her mad with need to be filled. She laid back, biting her hand and moaning around it, totally lost in the feelings of the moment, when she felt something oddly hard begin to glide up her entrance. It was so thin she didn't notice it at first but quickly filled out to be a bit thicker than her lovers cock was an hour before. She looked down, and was startled to see the unicorn, his head to the side, sliding his horn deep inside her. She froze, not knowing if he would hurt her by accident or something, and he looked up, nickering in comfort. She had no idea what was happening, but she trusted him. Wanted him to take her however he wanted. The herbs seemed to be locking her mind down somehow, and she could feel alarm growing somewhere, but not anywhere she could actually feel or act on. She felt disconnected almost. The pleasure of having him inside her was intense, and she could almost feel the flow of magic tracing from his gently thrusting horn up through her womb and along her spine to the spot on her forehead where he had marked her.

There was a spike of white hot agony, but before she could scream the pain immediately faded. She felt life pulsing through her, magic and energy and heat and she could feel where the seed of the unicorn was battling inside her, trying to enter her egg, trying to bring new life to the world. She watched, spellbound, as one sperm won through, and the feeling of it with her new sight was orgasmic. She moaned and felt the walls surrounding the horn tighten. The gush of her juices slicked his horn and he withdrew, leaving her dizzy and exhilarated. The feeling of magic faded and died, but the thought of new life inside her brought a smile to her face. It was then she knew what the unicorn had done.