The Forest King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had sealed her to him, binding her to his life and forest. She was his mate, now and forever, as long as she lived. And she realised too that the deep magic of the woods had kept his voice from her. As she opened her eyes and looked at the deep blue of her mate, she knew where she belonged. "I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too." He said, somehow. The how didn't matter. She was his now. But he broke eye contact, staring downwards, somewhat abashed. "I wish I could have told you, explained things-" he started, but she cut him off.

"Hush, love, I understood. I trusted you, and you have never broken that trust." She rolled over to lay next to his head, stroking his mane. He sighed and lay his head down in the grass.

"It's not just that." He said, somewhat melancholy. "You know what I've done so far. But There's one more thing I must ask of you. It would mean leaving the life you had, forever. Never seeing anyone you knew or loved again. But it would also bring strength to the forest in ways it hasn't seen in centuries. And I don't know if I could ask that of you."

She smiled, tears returning, and told him of how she even came to be in the forest. How her brothers were about to rape her when she escaped, and how going back might even be a death sentance to her. Adultery was punished severely, but nowhere near as severely as sex outside of marriage. "If I go back now, after what had happened, I would be stoned to death. There's nothing my father could do about it and even being this long in the forest they would assume I had been tainted by the evil creatures within and I wouldn't be allowed to live. There's no going back for me my love. Please, tell me what you want of me, It's yours."

His blood boiled at the description of what had happened, and secretly he vowed to bring vengeance upon them. But he could feel the truth in her words, and gestured to the entwined berries. "These berries grow only in a specific place on the top of granite peak deep in the forest. My mother told me what they are for but I've never been able to use them. They grow in these spiraled pairs, the magic of the earth fusing their auras together. But when eaten by a couple, their link infuses the couple with powers unlike anything they could achieve alone. My mother told me she couldn't get my father to eat one with her, and she never knew what exactly they did, but the stories her mother said were that they allowed the couple to have all the strengths of the other. That we could both change forms whenever we wished from human to unicorn and back, no potions or pain. That we could live forever with the magic of our lives feeding each other. I know humans are short lived, and Unicorns live much longer, but still it ends. She didn't know what else they did, since no one had eaten of the berries in centuries, but grandmother said that if a unicorn were to ever bind with a human under the power of these berries the forest would see a strength like never before."

Holly looked at the entwined berries, deep in thought. To become a unicorn... It was intriguing. She was trying to think of any reason at all that she might say no, but nothing could come to mind. The Unicorn saw her deep in thought, and grew nervous. "I know its a lot to ask, especially so fast, but the magic of these berries will only last until the moon hangs dead center in the sky tonight. I don't want to hurt you, but time is short. Please, think about it." He rose to his hoofs and shook his mane out.

"Wait!" she called, and he turned to look at her. "I just realised, I don't know your name." She glanced at the ground, face turning red. "All this time together and..."

He snorted, amused, "My name is Roland. And yours?"

She smiled "Holly. I just had to know before..." She scooped the berries up off the ground and held them out to him. "I had to know before I could do this." He stared at her outstretched hand, thanking the gods for bringing such an amazing and beautiful person to him. He stepped forward and sniffed them, smelling the magic strong around them. "How do we.." She asked with a nervous laugh.

He snorted, and lipped her fingers. "Take them and gently twist them apart. Don't break the skin of them." He instructed, and she carefully grabbed their bulbous tops and twisted, the two parts coming away from each other easily. The light from within them glowed all the brighter in the rapidly darkening night, and she gazed in amazement as the berries pulsed with her heartbeat. She handed one to Roland, and watched with awe as it started to follow his pulse when he picked it up. They looked deep into each others eyes, and as if by a signal bit down, releasing the sweet juices across their tongues. They gasped simultaneously, feeling the pulse of magic race through to their cores, igniting every nerve all at once. Holly fell to the ground writing with the pleasure of it, and didn't seem to notice the way her limbs lengthened and her hands fused into hooves. Roland saw the stars of the deep night as if he was among them, and felt the power of their combined magic in a rush of euphoria and wonder. He felt as well as saw the magic change his beloved, saw the way her brown hair pulled into a mane, and the horn that sprouted gleaming gold from the mark he had placed on her brow. He could feel the love and lust radiating off of her, and felt his horse cock lengthen and get hard. The magic was so intense it made him want to rut like a deer in the winter, and he knew it was doing the same to Holly. Soon she was laying on her side, disoriented but not scared, feeling the magic flow and swim smoothly with her beloved. She looked down at herself, admired the long strong limbs and creamy white fur, and felt the heat of her lust like a furnace. She looked up at Roland, and saw him at full mast already, and knew what she had to do.

Her legs were shaky, but she could stand, and she felt the nips and rubbing of her beloved's neck against her rump. Her neck arched forward and her tail flagged up and to the side and she neighed. A ringing call to the forest that there were now 2 unicorns to rule these lands. She could feel the magic connecting her to the trees and plants and animals, and felt a wave of joy and lust as their union sparked a wave of need among the creatures. Squirrels and deer and rabbits and birds paired off, desperate to mate and rut and fuck and love. Holly felt her lovers hooves against her sides and braced for him to enter her.

A few quick thrusts as he lined up and he sank deep into her. His thrusts were frantic and hard, demanding and ready. Neither of them lasted long, and within minutes he was shooting a load of cum deep inside her, and she was milking him for all she could get. The magic flashed again and she knew this final act of lovemaking was the seal on their magic. She was his, forever, until the end of the universe itself. The forest had a new queen, and it rejoiced along with them.