All Comments on 'The Forest Witch Ch. 03'

by Saeclum113

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 1 year ago

How big is Olivia's cock? I know some authors don't like revealing this (for various reasons) but I'm having trouble pinning it down even in a guesstimate sense.

So in chapter one from the line "Their dicks were nearly the same size, but hers was definitely bigger." And the fact that Rowan had a big but not insanely big dick (ie around 8") that means that Olivia had something around a 9" cock at the very biggest. But some of the later comparisons to men generally and some of the new comparisons with Juniper seem to imply something slightly bigger, maybe around 10-11".

Full disclosure, as someone into futa cucking, I greatly enjoy the futa cocks being huge, and my goldilocks zone is 12-24 length and 8-14 circumference.

But unlike in Overthrown where the implied size was much bigger than Kenn's formerly 'massive for a normal man cock' which to me implied 9-10 for Kenn and then 12-13 for Carla's initial stolen length and something like 14-16 for the finale, here I'm pretty certain though still unclear that my desired futa cockrange has yet to be reached by Olivia.

Please help, my autism must be quenched.

Saeclum113Saeclum113about 1 year agoAuthor

@torcoolguy I hope I don't disappoint you too much with this information:

The Forest Witch:

I don't have an exact number for Olivia, but it's somewhere in the upper 9s and lower 10s. Rowan and Juniper were both roughly 9. This story is a genderbender/harem story, so I'm sorry to say that I don't plan for her to get much bigger.

Overthrown:

Originally, Kenn is 8ish-9ish while Clara was closer to 4. So since Clara took Kenn's entire length, she ended up roughly 12-14, though I'm writing a sequel and she gets a bit bigger.

General Info:

So almost everything I write is in a shared universe and this is where I post the erotic stuff. In this world, futas are called Matrovirans (Matro=motherly, vir=human) to be a little more original. They were accidentally designed by a group of Sorcerers to be "more endowed" due to having a 2nd puberty. So bigger on average (8-9 instead of 5-6), but not monstrous. Clara had an issue where her 2nd puberty just didn't happen, so the Matrovirans who overthrew the Sorcerers let her take Kenn's to make up for it

torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 1 year ago

Ah, so you're saying Clara was just 11-12 when she first got done stealing from Kenn, but then became around 14 when she was done stealing his last few inches?

I was pretty close. From the line about "Well, I guess I did make mine thicker than yours." I thought she had some leeway with how she crafted it, or that the stealing was somehow more than 100% efficient to some degree.

Because if it just ended up being thicker as a matter of course then saying "make" there would be slightly misleading, but I'm guessing I just read into it too much.

Regardless, great stuff. I love futacuck and can't wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaeclum113@Saeclum113
Someone who loves futa domination and men transforming into women. I have a website if you want more lore, to stay up to date, or have a faster way of contacting me: https://saeclum113.wixsite.com/tales

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES