The Forest Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are our clothes?" She asked.

"Oh, we don't have any," Rowan answered. "One of the rules of being Olivia's toy is that we aren't allowed to wear clothes inside. The cottage is roughly the same temperature all year round, so you don't have to worry about getting cold."

Juniper shrugged. "Well, all right then. I guess it would be a shame to hide this body after all."

"Definitely."

They hugged again and walked out into the main room. Olivia saw them and walked over. She wrapped her arms around Juniper and lifted her into a hug. "I may have overheard what you said in there."

"Y-you did?"

"Mhmm. I'm glad I was able to help you become yourself. You are always free to be whoever you want to be in my land."

Juniper tightly wrapped her arms around Olivia. And cried. Tears ran down her face as they held each other. "Thank you, mistress. That means a lot to me."

Olivia rubbed her back soothingly. She held her until her crying subsided and Juniper recomposed herself. "Welcome to the family, Juniper."

While the two of them were bathing, Olivia lit a fire in the fireplace. She laid down on the sofa in front of it and pulled Juniper into her lap. Rowan happily sat down on the floor under them and tipped her head back against Olivia's thigh.

They watched the flames in silence, just enjoying each other's company. Juniper yawned and curled up against Olivia. Her breathing slowed until she was fast asleep.

"Guess I really tired her out, huh?" Olivia smirked. "And here I thought maybe We could get another threesome in before bed."

Rowan kissed her thigh. "You could fuck me before bed. Her cock was nice, but it couldn't compare to yours."

"That could work. You do deserve a reward for helping her." She laughed. "Let's head- "

Rowan nearly jumped as a large lizard crawled up to them. It had a little harness with a letter strapped to it. A forked tongue snaked out toward them.

"Ah. Li. Bi. Ah." It croaked and used its tail to push the letter off in front of them. Then it slunk out the front door.

The letter had the title 'Mistress of Green' written beautifully in a thin blue ink on the front. Rowan handed it to Olivia who looked at it for only a second before tossing it into the fire.

"What was that?" She asked.

"It's nothing," Olivia said shortly. Her mood seemed to darken. "She's been sending these every couple of weeks and won't take a hint."

Rowan wanted to ask who she was talking about, but it was clear that this was the wrong time to ask. She clearly didn't want to talk about it.

"Let's just go to bed. I'm not in the mood anymore after that." Rowan frowned but didn't argue. She could always get her fill another time when it was more welcomed.

Olivia picked up Juniper and carried her to the bed, careful not to wake her. She put her down and then laid down next to her. Rowan climbed in after. Juniper stirred and leaned against Olivia, wrapping an arm around her stomach, and placing her head against her chest. Rowan did the same on the other side. Olivia slipped an arm around the two of them and cupped a breast in both hands.

"Oh yeah, I could get used to this." She chuckled softly. "Good night, ladies."

12