The Forever Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
As normal life resumes, Lisa primes Jake for a memorable day.
1.2k words
4.72
7.8k
8
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance by any character or situation to any actual person or event is purely coincidental. All characters presented in this narrative are over the age of 18.

Chapter Six

Focusing on work wasn't easy. A hell of a lot had gone on in my life since I was last in the office a little more than two weeks earlier. I'd survived the I-95 whiteout and, in the process, experienced a surfeit of sexual exploration with a woman who had been a friend but with whom I was falling hopelessly in love.

My mind zipped helplessly back and forth from our backseat orgasms not 48 hours earlier to our first real date Friday evening, just 36 hours ahead. In so doing, I was confronted with the prospect of inviting a HR complaint by walking around the office the next day with a conspicuous boner bulge. So I stayed seated as much as I could and wore my suit jacket when I wasn't sitting.

I tried to limit my texts to Lisa to breaks and lunch. And I stuck to that pretty well. There are very rigorous security protocols for members of congressional committee staff, and there are a number of meetings and secure areas on the Capitol complex where personal mobile devices are forbidden.

I worked late on Thursday to catch up and skipped the regular after-work Thirsty Thursday happy hour with some of my colleagues in favor of Ubering to Sis's apartment where I dropped in unannounced on her and Lisa. Because I know the access code to the front door, I texted them after I stepped off the elevator on the fifth floor and just before I knocked on the door.

Sis and Lisa had started some movie on Netflix, popped some microwave popcorn and opened a bottle of cheap Chardonnay. It wasn't even 8 o'clock and both were already in their pajamas. Lees answered the door and hugged me tightly, topping it off with short but sweet kiss.

Sis kept her seat and just stared in mock disdain.

"Ever hear of giving girls a chance to get presentable before barging in unannounced?" she said, offering me a handful of popcorn as she slouched on the sofa in pajama bottoms and a Duke Blue Devils football jersey.

"Well, I do believe I've seen the both of you in your PJs before, so ... no," I said. "Mind if I grab a bottled water?"

"What the hell. Live it up, Bro," Sis said.

I plopped on the couch between my sister and my new girlfriend staring at a paused scene from "Sleepless in Seattle," a Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan rom-com from a Nora Ephron original screenplay that hit theaters three years before Lisa was born and before Sis and I had our first birthday.

"Just thought I'd stop by on my way home," I said. It was prima facie bullshit. Through no quirk of geography or mass transit is Georgetown ever "on the way" between Capitol Hill and Alexandria, Virginia. It's just not. I just had to see Lisa's face.

Hoss, I thought to myself as she took my hand in hers as the flick resumed, this girl owns you ... and I'm good with that. Just sitting there beside her brought me a sense of peace I found impossible to achieve on my own.

The flick ended and Sis retired to her bedroom.

Lisa scooted into my lap, curled her feet beneath her and stretched her arms languidly around my neck. Our mouths found each other's: a gentle, unhurried and loving kiss, absent the animal hunger of two nights before but electric with affection.

She rested her head against my neck and chin as I cradled her in my arms.

"What would you like to do tomorrow evening on our first real date date?" I whispered against her hair.

"I don't care as long as it ends with the two of us alone," she said.

"Check," I said. "But before that? A buddy at work offered me his tickets for the Lakers-Wizards game tomorrow night if that interests you. Or I know this sweet little place in Alexandria with smooth, smoky jazz and the best whiskey bar in the region. We could have dinner at the Majestic and then walk a couple of blocks it."

"I like the smoky jazz in Old Town. Is it anywhere near your apartment?" Lisa asked.

"About a quarter mile straight down King Street. We could walk it in about 10 minutes," I said.

"Good, Because after all the excitement this week," she said, snuggling into my chest, "I may want to make an early night of it."

Her sweet, pajama-bottomed bottom perched squarely on my groin was exciting me, and it was beginning to make its presence known. Lisa could feel the stirring and looked impishly at me.

"Baby," I whispered, "if I don't get going, I'm going to be coming. And that's not something I want Sis to be an audience for. But I'm all for making an early night of it tomorrow."

"Mmmm," she said. "So let me give you something to build sweet dreams on tonight." She straddled my lap, unbuttoned her top three buttons and briefly flashed a glimpse of her magnificent tits crowned with those brooding, brown nipples. Then she pressed her bare breasts against my white, cotton work shirt and tie for the better part of a minute while she kissed me. And when she finished, she sprang up, grabbed my hand and said with a devious sweetness, "Can I walk you to the door?"

She clearly enjoyed watching me stand, leering at my dick tent-poling my trousers and then sending me, in that compromised condition, out to the Metro for my ride home.

"I'll be dreaming about you," she said before closing the door and latching it behind me.

My boner managed to deflate slightly in the two-block walk to the Metro station, and it had abated almost fully by the time I got home. But as quick as I crawled in bed, mental snapshots from earlier in the week teamed up with anticipation of the next evening to harden me anew. I tried to ignore it, hoping it would fade. I turned on my bedroom TV, switching from "Nova" on PBS, "Judge Judy" on Fox, "SportsCenter" on ESPN, all normally surefire boner shrinkers. Still stiff. I knew what I had to do or I'd be awake for hours. So I tossed down the covers, grabbed my shaft and gave it the good choking it sorely deserved. Within five minutes, it was spitting jizz as far as the nape of my neck. I wiped away most of it with a wad of Kleenex before stepping into the shower for a quick rinse. A few drops had dripped onto my sheets, but the housekeepers would change the bed linens and towels and clean the apartment tomorrow as they did every Friday, making it fresh for Lisa's first visit.

With my dick sated for the time being, I crawled back in bed and fell into a deep, peaceful slumber, content in the promise of what the next 24 hours would bring.