The Forever Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
In their first coupling, Lisa and Jake's future is forged.
2.6k words
4.83
9.3k
11
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance by any character or situation to any actual person or event is purely coincidental. All characters presented in this narrative are over the age of 18.

Chapter Seven

The Majestic is prized for its eclectic classic-American menu, the art-deco, high-ceilinged feel of a revived mid-century supper club, the best cocktail bar on King Street in Old Town and cozy booths with small lamps that provide a sense of intimacy in the dimly lit dining room.

All of that faded around us as Lisa and I sat facing each other across the table for just over three hours, part of it spent picking at her pan-seared trout and my New York strip. Only now was it dawning on us how little each knew about the other and how much of our stories we had yet to tell.

We talked about what we did weekdays.

I shared as much as I could about the largely classified work I do for the committee, but that most of the job seemed to get back to soothing the egos of some of the most pampered, pretentious, arrogant and entitled people in America and keeping lobbyists and donors at arms' length from the committee's critical, nonpartisan work.

Lisa, it turned out, is her firm's creative force behind some of the most compelling and recognizable advocacy campaigns in America. She had designed logos and visuals for public policy campaigns by some of the country's best-known corporations and most beloved nonprofits. But for all her work, her pay was just barely into six figures, not something that supports a lavish lifestyle in Georgetown.

She had grown up in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, the granddaughter of Armenian immigrants on her mom's side. Her father came from Scots-Irish stock and was the first in his family to earn a college degree. He worked his way through Pitt driving a cab and buying, restoring and reselling old cars when he wasn't studying or attending classes. By age 40, he owned the largest chain of auto dealerships in southwestern Pennsylvania. He sold the chain for a king's ransom 15 years ago. When their only child, Lisa, empty-nested them by enrolling at Pitt, the couple left the Pennsylvania winters and moved full time to their extravagant north Georgia lakeside vacation lodge.

"That's a much more interesting story than Sis and I, the twins of a couple of college professors in Raleigh, North Carolina. They were both on faculty at N.C. State when they met: dad an associate professor of history and mom a tenured professor in the school of engineering. A bit of a role reversal, I guess, but mom's a couple of years older than dad," I said.

"When mom had Sis and me, they decided two was enough and dad got a vasectomy, so it's just us twins. Since we wanted some independence from mom and dad at State, I chose Chapel Hill and Sis chose Duke because she basically got a full ride academic scholarship," I said.

The last part surprised Lisa. Janine's aversion to bragging kept her from tooting her own horn, but she had inherited mom's mathematical, analytical mind and then some. That's why NeeNee works for a hush-hush firm doing secret cyber-defense research in Maryland.

The privacy of the booth gave me the chance for the first time to wholly appreciate how pretty Lisa is. As she spoke, I studied her face and for the first time marvel at the gold flecks in her hazelnut eyes, the elegant natural arch of her eyebrows for which some women pay outrageously but never achieve such perfect results, the gentle slope of her nose, the dramatic crown of her upper lip and the way it turns her smile into an unforgettable image, the regal length of her neck and the way her soft, black hair languishes against it.

The frenetic pace of work on Friday and the anticipation of the past several days combined with a bottle of Beaujolais we had shared had created a peaceful languor in us both. I had been on the move constantly since early morning, including picking up a list of shampoos, conditioners, snacks, feminine care needs and other creature comforts that Sis had recommended I have on hand to make my apartment seem welcoming for Lisa. She was thrilled that Lisa would be with me and she would have her apartment to herself and Marcus, who was returning from four days of Army Reserve training in upstate New York at Fort Drum. Lisa had a backpack ready to go when I arrived at their apartment at 6:30, giving us just enough time to park in my apartment's garage and make our 7 o'clock dinner reservation..

We left the restaurant in the evening chill after what had been a warm winter's day and strolled along the brick sidewalk. Lisa asked if we could forgo jazz at Jaybo's and continue down King Street to my place and make an early night of it. I smiled and nodded, placing my camelhair jacket over her bare shoulders.

The gaps between the sidewalk bricks made walking in heels challenging for Lisa. When she considered taking them off and walking barefoot, I kneeled in front of her facing forward and had her hold on to my neck and hook her knees into my elbows, and she rode on my back the remaining five blocks until we were in the elevator of my apartment building. Alone in the elevator, we kissed for the first time that night. We continued, oblivious to the elevator stopping and its door opening, and a neighbor standing there waiting to take his dog outside for a leak. "Pssst," the guy said, snapping us back to reality.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, as we scurried out.

I unlocked my door, took Lisa by the hand and led her inside. She pressed me against the wall and kissed me again, her tongue searching my mouth. Before she finished, she felt my hardness pushing its way upward against her midriff.

My camelhair jacket had fallen to the floor when Lisa reached to kiss me. Now she lowered the spaghetti straps holding her dress in place, pulled her arms out of them, reached skyward and did a slight shimmy that sent the silky sheath sliding off her lean body and pooling around her ankles. She had worn no panties and stood before me beautifully, unashamedly naked. She put her arms back around my neck and whispered hoarsely, "Jake, take me to bed."

I scooped her up as a groom would his bride, took her into the bedroom and placed her gently on the fresh cotton sheets, which the maids had thoughtfully turned down for me.

Lisa was unbuckling my belt as I kicked off my loafers. She unzipped my fly as I unbuttoned my dress shirt. She pulled off my briefs as my erect cock sprang free and I tugged off my T-shirt. I crawled onto the bed beside her.

We lay on our sides facing one another, already breathless with anticipation. She stroked my scrotum and traced her palm up the underside of my hardness to its tip, already slick with a clear pearl of precum and swirled her thumb across it With one hand, I caressed her nipples, already gorged and demanding attention. The other slid slowly down her abdomen, and she parted her thighs to invite it into her wet, flowering womanhood. She sighed when my fingers found it.

Lisa guided my mouth to her breasts. I took one into my lips, gently steadying her nipple with my teeth while my tongue lashed it from every direction. I glazed her other nipple and aureole with the sweet arousal my left hand had stolen from the petals of her pussy before returning it to service teasing her clitoris and dipping into her vagina to massage her G-spot.

"Oh God, Jake," she groaned as the cheeks of her bottom clenched and relaxed, rolling her mound harder and harder into my hand and incrementally closer to my fully engorged dick. "You're so hard and I'm so ready."

I kissed my way up her chest and neck before our tongues reconnected, now sharing the faint taste of her from suckling the breast I had covered in her excitement borrowed from her pussy. In doing so, our alignment had shifted so she was almost fully on her back and my chest covered hers.

"Lees, I want you in every way. You dominate my mind and my heart, waking or sleeping, when we're together and apart -- doesn't matter," I whispered into her lips and onto her neck.

"And I want you, Jake," she said, one hand lazily toying in my hair while her other guided my hand as it glided over her glistening inner lips and her clit that now stood proudly at their forward apex. "All of you."

"I am no stranger to sex play, Jake, but I have never let a man's penis inside me. Because I've never met a man who has made me feel like I'm first in his life, that he cares for and about me all the time. You didn't have to tell that you do because I've felt it. My heart knows it."

"I've saved myself for that man," she said, her eyes looking deeply into mine. "I found him, Jake. It's you. It's you."

Our mouths met in a moment that communicated all we had just confessed to each other and far more that words could never convey. As we kissed, Lisa held me tightly, as though to save this life-changing moment for eternity. All else -- our surroundings, the tumultuous past 120 or so hours, even our naked bodies -- seemed to fall into the background in an instant when our very souls seemed to join.

"Lisa," I said when our lips finally parted, "these are three words that have burned inside me for days now: I love you. I love you beyond all logic and reasoning, with bonds I can't begin to explain."

"I love you too, baby," she said, almost in a sob as she pulled herself fully beneath me. My hardness now pulsed against her lower abdomen, painting a thin precum trail across her torso to her belly button. She reached for it, and as she did, I raised my hips to afford her access. She drew her thighs up around my hips and locked her ankles behind my ass. She guided my flared glans several times against her drenched folds before positioning it at her entrance.

"I want you in me, Jake. Make love to me," she said as she lifted her pelvis upward, pulling my tip into her tight, hot, wet vestibule. It was an instant frozen in time for us both, a physical and spiritual union that brought a gasp from both of us. We savored it a while, holding in place at this first coupling, allowing her to adjust slowly to a girth she had never before known. As we kissed, she tightened her legs again, pushing me another couple of inches deeper into her welcoming warmth. I could feel her tightening and releasing, her yoni acclimating itself to her first true lover. By the time she had done it twice more, I my full seven inches was seated inside her, my balls pressed against her backside. We looked at each other with a sense of fulfillment and delight.

Her hips were beginning to rock in a familiar rhythm.

"Baby, before we lose control, do I need to wear protection?" I asked.

"No, I'm protected. I want to feel you come deep inside me," she gasped as her mound began pressing purposefully into me, exhorting me to do the same. Lisa's breathing was increasing its tempo now, her arms raking my back, her mouth nibbling my neck and shoulders as I began rhythmically pushing my hardness into and out of her, and she reciprocated, feeding as much of me into her pussy as possible.

Lisa began groping her breasts as I bowed my back to kiss her. Her mouth greedily joined mine, devouring my tongue as her hips began thrusting harder, her control slipping away as animal impulses overrode them.

"Oh, Jake. It's you ... it's you ... it's you," she moaned. "Yesss, fuck me, baby."

Now, my own scrotum had tightened and the tingling deep behind them signaled that my own orgasm was building alongside hers.

"It's you," she continued in almost a mantra as she neared her crest, her own abdominal muscles now bowing her torso, pushing her pussy powerfully onto my throbbing hardness. I raised my own chest to get a look at this moment, our straining bodies and our ardently striving coupled genitals, making sticky, muffled clapping sounds as the rich musk of our lovemaking filled our nostrils.

Lisa's hips began their ragged movements, her neck craned backward.

"Jaaaake, now! Cum in me ... in me ... in me ... in meeee ... ," Lisa muttered as one hand clasped my bicep and the other clawed blindly at the pillowcase.

Her pussy started clenching around my hardness, tripping all my circuits. My hips reflexively lurched forward, burying me to the hilt within Lisa. I felt my glans flare as I shot hot semen into her depths, an orgasm more intense than any I had ever known.

Lisa's hips and legs began a rapid shuddering, an involuntary motion I had never seen, bringing an exquisite overstimulation to the head of my penis at its most ultra-sensitive moment, jamming my brain's pleasure center. On her back with her eyes closed tightly, Lisa cried out her ecstasy loudly -- a continuous wail, broken only by her occasional gasp for air.

Clasping each other tightly, we rode out our combined orgasms as wholly new experiences, a physical and emotional connection that taught both of us things about ourselves and each other that we had not dreamed of. It was as though each of us shared the same mind, the same heart, the same feelings at the same instant; as though the same impulses flowed through our merged synapses, momentarily fused together as one.

As we descended gently from our shared peak, as our voluntary nervous systems gradually reclaimed control from our autonomic ones. In the resolution of our first coupling, we saw one another through new eyes, aware that from this time forward, the course of our earthly days would be forever altered.

Words in the afterglow of sex always feel cheap; promises of forever and confessions of love seeming more convenient and contrived than enduring. So, in peace and silence punctuated only by gentle kisses and tender caresses, we gazed wordlessly into each other's eyes and, in so doing, into the other's soul and a future now inextricably bound together.

In those infinite minutes, two hearts synched and, in the unlimited bandwidth of love, communicated our unspoken mutual devotion more than mouths could speak and ears could hear in a lifetime. From this moment onward, love was a foundational certainty that would bind us.

There, in the low, warm light of a bedside lamp, our bodies seemed to glow. A fine sheen of perspiration covered our flushed skin before the balm of satisfied exhaustion overcame us. Lisa and I shifted onto our sides and spooned together, almost as we had in our SUV. She shifted her nakedness close to mine against the midwinter chill.

In my arms, Lisa drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep. I damped the light, pulled the thick cotton sheets and duvet cover over us, and drifted into my own repose convinced that what I beheld was the most beautiful thing I could imagine.

That was true only until the morning light, when the sight of her still asleep, still in my arms, even more beautiful, proved me wrong. I looked upon her feeling blessed, certain in this knowledge -- this is my forever girl.