All Comments on 'The Forge of Gramarye'

by WorldofEros

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this one. Think it may be my favorite Aranthir story so far. Really hope Ilytha makes an appearance again. I liked the vibe between them, especially with her arrogance grating on Aranthir in the beginning, but then seeing how the dynamic changed once he saw her in a different light (pun intended).

Only critique: watch the typos. Maybe take advantage of the editors, or just give it a final read through before you submit. Some of the typos were easy to spot and fix (eg Aranthri).

Please keep writing. Your Fantasy stories are, in my opinion, the best ones on Literotica at the moment. In terms of adventure, action and erotic content, you’re firing on all cylinders.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 months ago

Good story, 5 stars. But as Anon mentioned, there are typos that should get caught. The ones that stuck out to me were referring to the loremaster as 'he', that sort of thing. Keep writing though, I am enjoying this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWorldofEros@WorldofEros
I've always loved making my own worlds and stories, so I made a world specifically for my erotic stories. I would describe them as being like Conan the Barbarian stories, but with more explicit sex. Check out my subreddit at reddit.com/r/WorldofEros My stories are also host...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES