The Formula for Sexiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it. Vengeance, he thought as he pulled into Tom's driveway and shut off his car. Some rational part of himself begged him to reconsider, but Brian shoved it away as he opened his door and started walking up to the house. His hands were twitched with anticipation and a cold sweat broke out over his brow. But despite all his misgivings, he was still smiling grimly when he rang the doorbell.

Bing Bong. The sound echoed for what seemed miles to Brian's paranoid brain. Keep calm. Hold steady. Don't lose your nerve! For what seemed like an eternity, Brian waited for Tom to answer the door. But he didn't hear any sounds of activity in the house. A million panicked thoughts scrambled through his mind. What if he left earlier? What if he went with Amber? WHAT IF HE KNOWS??

Brian was snapped back to reality by the sound of a bolt shooting back and the scrape of the door as it was pulled open. And thus he found himself standing in front of his most hated sexual rival, Tom Krugger, in the flesh. Brian was suddenly aware of how much taller Tom was then him, almost a full foot of extra height that he didn't have. Tom was dressed casually today, wearing a colorful tight fitting button down short sleeve shirt and khaki pants that hugged his muscular thighs. Brown moccasins adorned his feet. He smiled widely at Brian like he was an old friend come to pay a visit rather then a murderous psychopath that he felt like.

"Hello. You must be Brian. Amber's told me all about you." His voice was smooth as silk and he extended a hand out for a shake. Brian was so thrown off by his effortlessly cool demeanor that he took the hand and pumped it a few times out of formality. Tom gave his hand a firm squeeze and then stepped back and gestured for him to come inside. "Well, might as well come in and take a load off. I imagine you and I need to have a long talk."

Brian numbly stepped inside, not quite sure what else to do. This was not going as he imagined it. He had expected Tom to holler and scream, yelling at him to get lost, not invite him inside and treat him like an expected guest. Still, the press of the gun under his left armpit seemed to assure him that the situation was still in his control and he allowed himself to relax just a bit.

"Make yourself at home. Me casa et su casa." The interior of the house looked richly decorated, with paints and pictures covering every wall and various expensive looking trinkets lining tables and shelves along the entrance way. Tom gestured to Brian. "Come on, let me get you a drink. I owe you one."

You owe me more than that you prick. Brian thought but allowed himself to be steered by Tom to a large dining room, where a fully stocked bar was situated in the back. Tom maneuvered behind the bar and started concocting up something. "Any requests? I keep a good stock of aged whiskeys behind here, just for the special guest." He said, tipping Brian a wink as he did so. Brian saddled up to the far end of the bar, feeling positively unnerved by just how cool Tom was playing it. You'd think I stop over all the damn time.

Tom finished mixing whatever it was he was creating, poured it in a glass and slid said glass down to Brian. He caught the drink and thought to himself, what the hell, he drained it in one go. It tasted extremely fruity and sweet, not at all what he was expecting, but he would be damned if he showed any weakness to this prick. He forced it down his gullet where, to his surprise, it started to make him feel more relaxed almost instantly. Tom's smile only seemed to widen as he looked at Brian. His anger started to bubble up again.

Damn dirty prick! Enough games!

Brian opened his mouth but Tom cut him off, casually asking, "So what's on your mind Brian?" He sounded like a trusty bartender right out of a movie, chatting up a regular at his bar. Brian unconsciously pressed his arm over the gun. Feeling it gave him a sense of security. Brian smirked darkly down at Tom. All that confidence isn't going to do shit when I blow you away, prick. His stomach did a flip flop suddenly but he just choked that up to nerves.

Brian pushed his empty glass away from him and leaned back. "My wife is on my mind, Tom. Specifically, what you've been doing to her behind my back."

Tom's confident smile didn't so much as twitch. He just shrugged playfully. "Amber's a big girl Brian. She can make her own choices. I would've thought you'd respect that."

"Bullshit." Brian spat out. His hands felt itchy and the time for action was approaching. Still, now that he was here, Brian found he really wanted to know what kind of hold this guy had over his wife. "We were perfectly happy until she started working with you. I'm not stupid you know. I can put two and two together."

Tom gave Brian a quizzical look. "Now whatever do you mean? I haven't done a thing to Amber, just... opened the door for new possibilities."

In one smooth and practiced move, Brian simultaneously jumped up out of his chair and pulled his weapon, leveling it at Tom's chest with both hands. But whatever reactions he had planned for, Tom's unblinking smile was not one of them. Upon seeing this little maneuver, Tom's only reaction was to take another sip of his drink. "Well now, aren't you the excitable one?"

"Can it!" Brian shouted, trying to sound tougher than he felt. His stomach was in knots and a cold sweat had broken out over his entire body. His hands were trembling again and he couldn't will them to stop. But it was too late to second guess his condition. "Tell me what you did to my wife, you bastard!" He shouted. His voice sounded wild and high pitched, almost prepubescent. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Oh Brian," Tom sighed. " What I did to your wife is what I'm doing to you right now."

"Wh-what?" Brian stammered. His mind felt like it was spinning.

Tom continued. "In the beginning, I was just a shoulder to cry on. It's so hard starting a new job in an untrained field with a big company. So many rules and procedures. And not to mention office politics. All the little groups with judgments on everything you say and do. It was just too much for the poor girl. She was bawling her eye's out by lunch on her first day."

She was? But... why didn't she tell me any of this? Brian had unconsciously lowered the gun to his side. His skin felt like it was ice cold and yet he was burning up inside. Tom didn't seem to notice any of this and straightened up to make another drink. "I was there for her. I was the friend she needed in the beginning. And then..." He drifted off as he focused on his pour.

"What happened next?" Brian asked, his voice now sounding high pitched and squeaky. Something was tickling the back of his neck but that didn't matter, he was entranced with Tom's story. He was breathing heavy now and his stomach had gone from knots to butterflies.

Tom took a sip of his drink and seemed to be considering something. "What do you know about Z Incorporated Brian? Beyond the surface stuff."

Brian felt puzzled. What does any of this have to do with Amber? He was suddenly aware that the gun was hanging by his side loosely gripped with one hand. He remembered what he had come here to do, snapping out of the near trance he was in. He tried to heft the gun up but it felt like it weighed a ton! Even with two hands, he couldn't ever bring it level with his chest. His legs were wobbling with effort and then they suddenly gave out, causing him to collapse on the floor. The weapon spun out of his loose grip and slid to a halt a few feet away. It might as well have been a mile, for it was taking all his effort to remain seated upright on his butt.. What is happening to me? What did he...

Brian looked back up at his empty drink cup, realization drawing on his beleaguered mind. "You... you bastard. My drink... you..."

Tom was leaning over the bar to observe Brian, his chin cupped in one hand, a drink in the other. "Well, this wasn't planned if it makes you feel any better. Amber was but not you. However, willing test subjects are so hard to find for this kind of thing and I just couldn't resist testing this out on a male."

"What... are you..." Brian gasped at him, feeling out of breath. His body was burning and shivering. Parts of him felt bloated and others felt shrunk. His insides were churning.

Tom took a sip before continuing. "Formula 69. That's what happened to your wife. And what's happening to you in point of fact." He smiled and stared off over Brian's head, his eyes glowing with excitement. "An experimental genetic resequencer. It can change a subject along certain predisposed genetic paths and reshape them in a million ways. Of course it's not yet approved for human trials but I wasn't about to let that stop me."

"I-I don't..." Brian started. Tom cut him off, "I don't fully understand it either, but I've seen the effect on the test animals." The sparkle in Tom's eyes changed to something darker. "Marvelous. I just had to see what it could do to a human. And then Amber fell right into my lap."

You bastard! You really did do something to my wife! And now, you've gotten me too. Defeat sunk into Brian's core. Whatever Tom had done to him was effective. His body felt like a pile of jello. His clothes felt loose on his body, except for his chest and hips.

"Ah, yes, your wife turned out physically perfect but I must say, I enjoyed the mental side effects even more." Tom turned his dark gaze back to Brian again, leering at him like a piece of meat. "Increased libido, ravenous sexual desires and even suggestibility. Of course I took things slower with Amber. Didn't want to arouse suspicion that I was dipping into company property for personal use. And it was fun, slowing turning a tame little housewife into the insatiable sexual beast she is now." Tom straightened up, finished off his drink and moseyed around the side of the bar to stand over Brian, stopping only once to pick up the fallen gun and place it on the bar behind him.

A dark curtain fell over Brian's eye's, obscuring his vision. He pawed at it weakly, his hands still a trembling uncoordinated mess. Tom squatted down and brushed back the long locks of hair that was obscuring his vision. Brian wanted to claw at Tom's damnable eyes but he could barely raise his new thin looking hand before Tom got back up and sat down on the bar stool. Then, strangely enough, Tom started to unbutton his shirt as he continued talking.

"Amber and I had quite a lot of fun Brian." Tom let out a low chuckle before he continued. "She's a real wildcat that one. Vicious when she sees something she likes to fuck. The way she looked bouncing up and down on my dick was..." His voice trailed off. Brian suddenly found he was breathing heavily. But not because of what was happening to his body, no this was because he felt immensely turned on by what Tom was describing.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I so turned on by him? That body, those muscles, that cock...

Brian was drooling slightly, though he didn't notice at the moment. He was too distracted by a burning passion building up in his altered form, one that was suspiciously coming from his crotch.

Tom finished unbuttoning his shirt and tossed it behind the bar with a casual flick of his wrist. His body was well toned, muscular but not grotesquely so. Brian's eyes were drawn to his hairless chest and perfect six pack abs. And then they fell lower, seeing the outline of a bulge in his pants made Brian feel...

God no! What's... happening... to...

But his thoughts were shifting now just as his body had done. A burning desire, a deep seeded need was beginning to build in his mind. He was breathing heavily as Tom continued talking.

"You are right in thinking that Amber and I had sex. The first time she came to me, she was almost afraid of the passions building in her body. It was bland as sex could be. But she kept coming back. And the more of F69 I slipped in her drink, the more she wanted me. Or maybe after a while it was just that she just wanted my cock."

Brian felt his heart jump into his throat at the mention of cock. He licked his lips, noting how much fuller they felt. A hand instinctively reached up to his chest and touched a fleshing orb jutting out from there. Brian let out a squeak as he looked down and saw his new perfectly round boobs. His stunned mind didn't understand but some instinct took over and he squeezed them with his smaller, delicate looking fingers. A shock of erotic pleasure jumped from his nipples straight to his core. He gasped, sounding like a woman in heat. He was panting, a burning need was pulsating from between his legs. He knew what was waiting for him down there now, but he was still slightly surprised when he slipped one hand into his now ill fitting pants and touched his newly formed vagina. When his fingers brushed his clit, he gasped.

Brain was only brought back to the here and now when Tom discarded his pants, standing in front of Brian in his full naked glory. And his cock...

My god it's massive! I... I...

Brain felt his whole body tremble as the last vestige of the man he once was fought to hold back the horny monster he had become. It was a short but bloody mental battle. Tom was smiling darkly down at his nubile form, practically laughing when he spoke.

"Well, aren't you the eager slut. Just like your wife." He grinned and brushed a hand across Brian's face. He melted at his touch, dying for more than just Tom's hands to be touching his body now. Tom's brow furrowed in thought for just a moment. Then he smiled darkly again. "I think I'll call you Bella, my new pet. Now... just how big a slut are you, I wonder."

Part 3: A Slave to Sexuality

Bella moaned loudly, the empty pulsating feeling from her groin begged to be filled. Tom was still stroking her check and she reached up and cupped his hand, wanting to guide him lower and begin to fulfill her desperate need. But just as she guided his hand to the tip of her breast, Tom suddenly pulled away from her. He stood up and took two steps back. Bella let out a long whining sound in protest. She leapt forward after him but only managed to fall flat on her face. Tom laughed cruelly at her as she gazed up at him from her position on the floor.

"You slut. You don't deserve my touch. After all..." He reached behind him and picked up the gun off the bar. Wiggling the weapon in his hand he continued, "...You came here to kill me, didn't you?"

"Nu... no! Th-that wasn't me!" She whined, desperately trying to get Tom to come back. She needed him so badly that it was hurting. "I... I never even... Um... I don't..." She stumbled over her own words as her mind tried to concoct some reason that the gun didn't actually belong to her. Lately she cried out, "I just... found that laying outside! And... and I was bringing it to you!"

Tom tipped his head back and roared with laughter. The sound echoed around the room and made Bella feel incredibly small.

I did come here to... But I need him to... But I did...

Bella's mind was still a confused mess at the moment. She remembered everything that Brian had felt but that was another lifetime ago instead of just a few minutes as far as she was concerned. Tom continued to bellow with laughter until his eyes began to water and he doubled over, holding his stomach as peals of mirth exploded from his belly. He was wheezing as he tried to catch his breath. Bella bit her lip and then crawled as close as she dared to him. Her eyes were locked on his stupendous member hanging from between his legs.

Tom finally straightened back up, wiping tears from his eyes. "Ah ha! Ah ha ha ha! God, that stuff really has done a number on you!" He stepped back again, much to Bella's frustration. Tom smirked down at her as he replaced the gun on the bar. "I wonder if there is any part of the old you still in there." He placed a hand on his chin and rubbed it as he thought. A mischievous look on his face was muddled with a glint of curiosity in his eyes. Bella tried to inch her way forward again but Tom kept stepping back, much to her eternal frustration.

Tom chuckled darkly to himself before proceeding. "Let's try a little experiment," he said. His smile was dark and almost hateful now, but Bella wasn't looking at his face to notice. "Beg for it." He said plainly enough.

Bella finally tore her eyes away from his dick and looked him in the face, a look of confusion spread across her features. "Wh-what?" She stammered out.

Tom's smile widened. "Beg for me to fuck you like the horny slut you are."

"But... why? You fucked Amber and didn't make her beg! That's not fair!" Bella whined out. Her mind was still whirling with horny lust and a throbbing physical need.

Tom shrugged his shoulders and cocked his head to the side as he observed her. "Because I'm curious how much of Brian is still left in you. Now beg... or leave."

Leaving wasn't an option for Bella at the moment. She knew she wouldn't get very far in her condition. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and the burning need in between her legs would make walking an impossibility at the moment. She bit her lip again as she tried to judge how best to proceed. "Um... Please fuck me?" She squealed out in a timid voice.

A disappointed look covered Tom's features. "Oh come on, you can do better than that."

Bella bit her lip and dug deep in her mind for something to say. She had never begged for sex before, or at least Brian never had. "P-Please fuck my wet pussy, sir? It's... it needs your... monster inside me."

Tom sighed and rolled his eyes. "This is just pathetic." He turned his back on her and started to walk away. "Get out. You're hopeless."

The fear of Tom leaving her alone and unfucked finally shocked her into action. Bella picked herself off the floor and hurled her body into his retreating form. Her hands clasped on to his chest and she started grinding her body into his. "Oh god, please fuck me like the horny slut I am! I need it! I need your dick inside me! I'm going to go crazy if you don't fuck me soon! Please! Please don't leave me like this!"

Tom let himself be held in her grasp. He remained motionless as Bella pressed her breasts into his back and caressed his chest with her hands.

Finally, he twisted around and faced her, a smile a mile wide on his face. "You wish is my command, my little slut queen." He purred at her.

Bella melted at those words. She dropped to her knees, a line of drool already running from her mouth as she salivated over his dick. Tom held it erect in his hand and slapped her in the face with it only twice before he lowered the tip and finally offered it to her. Despite her slutty instincts, Bella actually hesitated for a moment. She had never actually sucked a cock before, so she took a second to consider the best option to attack his monster member. Then she just said fuck it to herself and shoved as much as she could fit into her mouth.

Bella was somewhat surprised that she could fit half of Tom's cock in her mouth without gagging. The tip poked the back of her throat but she didn't mind that. Her gag reflex was nowhere in sight and so she began passionately sucking. Tom groaned appreciatively and ran his hand through Bella's hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock. She wanted to get it lubed up before she attempted to swallow it entirely.

Jeez, why did I ever want to kill this man? Amber never tasted this good or made me feel so... alive!

A musky taste filled her mouth and Bella found herself loving the way Brian's dick tasted. She slurped and gulped, her technique was sloppy but effective and Tom seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. She was slowly taking more and more of his dick down her throat. Tom was being to breath heavily as his own orgasm built. Reaching down with one of her hands, Bella started playing with her snatch, reveling in how it felt. Her fingers stroked her new pussy and a steady tingle of erotic sensations exploded in her body. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and when she pinched one with her other hand, it was like the fourth of July was set off in her brain.