The Formula for Sexiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom started grunting in that way when all men reached the edge of cumming and Bella took that to mean it was time to speed up. She swirled her tongue over his shaft and massaged its tip with her throat. "Oh... fuck! You know how to... suck a cock... better than your wife!" Tom breathed out. Those words made Bella tingle with excitement and pride.

Why am I so proud of that? God I'm such a slut! I love it.

Tom suddenly clamped both hands on Bella's head and she knew what that meant. Seconds later, Tom came hard. Hot spurts of jizz started shooting down her throat and she gulped up every last drop of his cum greedily. It tasted like ambrosia to her now. Her body shuddered in pleasure as she milked his cock for every last drop. At long last, when Tom was well and truly spent, Bella pulled off his cock with a loud popping sound.

Bella leaned back and smiled up at Tom, her body still buzzing with horny energy. "Well lover," She purred up at Tom, who was leaning back in a stool and clinging to the bar with both hands. "Was I better than Amber?"

Tom, still breathing hard, smiled and nodded his head with vigor. "Oh baby, you blew her out of the park by a mile."

"I'll remember you said that, you bastard." Amber's voice, sounding extremely pissed off, said. It came from behind the bar, much to both their surprise. The pair both turned and looked at the same time and were both shocked to see Amber standing there, Brian's gun held loosely in one hand. She was looking at the pair of them with a mix of disgust and curiosity. Tom opened his mouth but Amber cut him off. "I figured out the meeting was bogus by calling ahead. But I thought that you," she gestured at Tom, "we're just trying to get me out of the house to fuck some side bimbo." She then cast a favorable look at Bella. "I never thought you'd actually have the balls to try and kill him." She said, sounding almost impressed.

Neither one said a thing as Amber looked for one to another, measuring things in her mind. After what felt like an eternity, she finally broke the silence. "He turned out cuter then I would have thought." She said, sounding extremely annoyed at the idea.

Tom let out a shaky breath, then laughed a bit. "Heh, guess there's no keeping any secrets from you."

Amber scoffed. "Tom, I'm horny not stupid. It didn't take a genius to see something was happening to me and that it started right after I met you." She raised an eyebrow and poked him in the chest. "But I was happy with the results and you did fuck me better then Brian ever did. Speaking of which..." She dropped her gaze down to Bella as she sat on the floor. She didn't feel nervous at all as Amber glared down at her. She'd already be reduced to a horny slut, what more could Amber do to her?

Amber took in all over Bella's new body before she spoke. "Her tit's are bigger then mine. Why did you give my ex-husband bigger tit's than me?"

Tom chuckled again. "Sorry love. I didn't pre program the formula, it just unleashed his female genes!"

Amber scowled. "It's still bullshit. My ex is now hotter than me!"

Bella finally spoke up. "And very horny right now too." She said, feeling a new confidence building inside her.

"You bitch." Amber growled, but then she started to disrobe as well. She quickly stripped naked and tossed her clothes and the gun aside. As she walked round to Bella, Amber said, "I was just going to shoot you both until I saw just how well you suck cock now. Now..." Amber pushed Bella flat on her back. "I want to see if you can eat me out as well as you can give a blow job, you slut."

Bella smiled up at Amber from between her legs. "Only one way to find out, isn't there honey?" Amber snorted before she lowered herself over Bella's mouth.

Bella plunged right in and started lapping at her pussy. It was sweet as she remembered it, though it had been awhile since she had a chance to sample some of Amber's nectar. But Bella remembered all the sweet spots and had Amber moaning in pleasure quickly. One does not remain happily married for over a decade without knowing how to play your partner like a fiddle.

As Bella lapped away, Tom stepped up and pulled her legs apart. His cock was back at full mast and he was ready to rock Bella's world. "I guess technically you're still a virgin." He said in an almost contemplative voice before he lined up his rod with her new pussy and started to push his way in.

Bella squirmed and moaned under Amber as she was penetrated for the first time. She felt her new hole get stretched as Tom pushed further and further into her until finally the void she had felt in between her legs was finally filled in its entirety. And then he started fucking her.

It was better than Bella could have ever dreamed. His monster dick stretched her out in a way that was almost painful and with every thrust, she felt like he might split her in half. But she held on as wave after wave of intense sensations crashed over her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she might have passed out if Amber hadn't grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back up to her pussy. "I didn't cum yet slut! I don't care how hard he is fucking you, lick me!" Amber shouted.

Bella held on to her sanity by a thread. It was all too much for the poor girl as she licked away at Amber's wet pussy, her own was getting pounded into submission. Her whole body shook as Tom crashed into her pelvis with every stroke. Her own pussy was gushing. A warm bubble started to build up inside her, expanding with every passing second. Her body was on fire from lust, every sensation threatened to make that bubble explode. Amber was gasping and moaning, on the edge of her own orgasm and Tom was covered in sweat, grunting with effort as well as trying not to blow too early.

At long last Amber screamed out. "Oh fucking shit, I'm cumming!" She beat Bella by just one second. With the force of an explosion, Bella came at long last. Her body convulsed as her nerves were lit on fire from her own orgasm and this time she really did pass out cold as wave after wave of the orgasm crashed over her body like waves upon a sandy beach.

Time lost all meaning as Bella drifted on the afterglow of her orgasm. Sadly, reality beckoned and she slowly regained consciousness back on the floor of Tom's bar. She sat up slowly but didn't attempt to stand yet. Her groin hurt like the dickens and her legs felt like jello. From somewhere above her, around the bar, she heard Amber and Tom talking.

"...him without taking a counter drug, that was real smart Tom." Amber's voice drifted into her ears.

"Well the son of a bitch surprised me with a gun. I mean, I was expecting some kind of speech like 'stay away from my wife or else' but the guy shows up at my door with an obvious bulge in his coat, so I took some drastic action. Sue me."

A sound of liquid being poured drifted over the top of the bar before Tom continued. "We both knew he'd have to be put out of the way, and well, you have to admit that no one is going to recognize him now."

Amber scoffed. "Well, it's your problem. Deal with it."

Bella finally spoke up. "Is this a private conversation or can anyone join?" She got to her feet shakily and was greeted to a scowl from Amber and a bemused look from Tom.

"Well, look who's back in the land of the living. I'm surprised you can still stand sweetheart."

"Likewise." Bella grunted as she gingerly plopped her naked butt on a stool then swiveled to face the pair. Amber had eased up to a disquieted look on her face. Bella reached over and took the bottle of vodka the pair were sharing and poured herself a glass. She knocked it back before asking the question on everyone's mind. "So... what now?"

Epilogue: New Beginnings and Old Reports

The company's summer cookout was at its usual level of drab Robert thought. The same old crappy raffle for cheap bric-a-brac the company had slapped a logo on and pretended were high priced prizes. The same old boring party games they had already at the spring get together. It was as by the numbers as you could get.

The only interesting thing was the gossip going around. Brian Reed had up and quit without so much as a word to anyone. Even his resignation was sent in my email and he had refused to do an exit interview. That would screw him trying to get his next job, but maybe he didn't need it. Rob knew his house was up for sale, only because when he drove by to ask Brian what was up, he saw several movers carting everything out of place.

As interesting as his sudden disappearance was, the bigger news was about his wife. Amber hadn't gone with Brian, where ever he ended up, and was shacking up with some guy from the company she was working at. And Robert almost didn't recognize her when he saw her last. He had bumped into her the same day at Brian's old house. She looked amazing, almost like she was a hot college twenty something, not a woman pushing forty who worked at an office.

Amber had been dismissive of all his inquiries towards anything really. In fact, she told him to fuck off when he asked if Brian was still around. But that wasn't the worst of it. No that came when he went to talk to this Tom fellow. Rob never got a chance to meet him but was greeted at the door of his expensive house by a tiny brunette with huge boobs who introduced herself as Bella. Rob at first thought he was at the wrong house but the girl confirmed that it was the right place. He made some inquiries about Brian to her but got nowhere. She was excessively giggly the whole time, much to his annoyance. He had left rather quickly when Bella asked if she could suck his cock.

Rob came back the next day but didn't go in. He waited awhile and eventually saw Tom, Amber and Bella come out of the house and load up in his car. He just couldn't believe it, but Amber was shacking up with a guy in a thruple!

Something about all this didn't sit right with him. He kept remembering his last conversation with Brian, listening as the poor guy explained that something funny was going on with this wife. Rob remembered the way he brushed it off as Brian just being paranoid. But now the guy was gone. And Amber, who did indeed look like an almost completely different woman, was now in some kind of bizarre sexual three way. And how did Bella fit into all this? What was her story?

As the company party dragged on, Rob silently resolved to get the truth about what happened to his friend. He made up his mind to confront this Tom first thing tomorrow and he wasn't going to leave until he got some answers.

Tyler hated how dark and gloomy the boardroom was, but the mysterious CEO of Z Incorporated liked it that way, and he learned that people that disagreed with her about anything tended to disappear rather quickly. As he filed in and took an open chair, he noticed that she was sitting with her back to the rest of the board.

Yet another power move by the queen bitch of the universe.

Tyler quickly quashed that thought and focused on organizing his papers in front of him. He never voiced his opinion to anyone, but he had the sneaking suspicion that she could read minds. Nothing surprised him anymore, not after working at this company for as long as he did. Getting onto the board was one part competence, one part luck and one part knowing how to keep your mouth shut. And anyone who couldn't keep up or shut up was... dealt with. Swiftly.

No sooner had the last of the members taken their seats when the voice of the CEO spoke up. Her tone was low and sultry, which had led some to the wrong assumptions about her. Not that he thought about what those were. Or at least, tried very hard to forget.

"Give me the report on the leak." Tyler felt a bead of sweat roll down his face, even though he was just giving a surveillance report. Just trying to talk to her had that effect on him.

Standing up, despite his nerves, Tyler's voice didn't quiver in the slightest as he talked. "Mr. Kruger has indeed used a significant quantity of formula 69 to completely transform Brian Reed. Latest reports indicate that she is now going by the name of Bella and we have confirmed that she is staying with Mr. Kruger at present."

"Side effects?" Her cool voice inquired.

"Nothing outside of the expected perimeters. Extreme libido and heightened physical sensitivity. Per stander protocol, we had an agent suggest sex in an average public setting and she agreed with only minimal effort." Checking his report he added, "Agent reports she was extremely vigorous during the interaction."

The air was still for a moment as the CEO appeared to be considering the matter. At length she said, "Keep one team on Kruger. He can burn up what little F69 he still has but if he attempts to steal more, send the collections team and process all of them."

"Should we use the regular programming?" Tyler inquired for the record. You assumed nothing about the CEO's orders.

She barked out a short laugh. "No. If the situation arises, use the green slave program and give them to Yara." You could hear the smile in her voice. "That will keep everyone happy I think."

Tyler nodded, marking down everything before he sat back down. He privately hoped Tom realized how lucky he was that she wanted to observe what he did with the formula. In the history of the company, no one has ever stolen from Z Inc. At least, not successful.

There was another pause before she spoke again. "Gentleman, I'm satisfied. It's time to put Formula 69 into production. Get your teams to work on getting 'the slut package' off the ground. I want a working prototype here for demonstration by next quarter. Tell Teysia to ramp up recruitment from the local prisons, I want thorough testing done. Dismissed."

Murmurs went around the room for a moment, then all was silent again. Finally, the CEO asked for other reports. Tyler shuddered to himself for a moment. At that moment, all he could think about was who was going to be the one to be 'demonstrated' on.

Well, there's always an opening at the local strip club...

THE END...?