The Fort

Story Info
Two girlfriends share a blunt and more in a blanket fort.
806 words
4.13
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ring the doorbell of the brownstone and rub my gloved hands together. Aaliyah opens the door with a warm smile.

"Hey Millie!" She gives me a big hug. "Come in, come in."

I take off my coat in the foyer and look around.

"Wow, this place is gorgeous! How do you know these people?"

"I baby-sit the kids sometimes. They're all at Disney World until Friday."

"You are one lucky bitch. Is the kitchen around here? I brought drinks."

"It's over this way, follow me."

I walk after her but stop at the living room.

"Oh. My. God. Aaliyah! What is that?"

She doubles back and peeks in. The blanket maze takes up half the room.

"That's Fort Isabella! It's been up for a couple weeks. She won't let her parents take it down."

"Can we hang out in there?"

"See, this is why we're friends," she laughs. "Come on, bring the beer."

We crawl through a series of rooms until we're in the center of the fort. The ground is strewn with pillows and blankets, and there's a small stack of picture books. I pull a blunt out of my purse and spark it up.

"This is so cool." I slowly exhale and pass to Aaliyah. "You should move in. Not the house, you should move into this fort."

She takes a long drag and plays some music on her phone.

"I might do that tonight. I mean, sleep in here. It'd be like camping out."

"I'll camp out here with you!"

"You totally should!"

We've already hotboxed Fort Isabella. I'm stoned out of my mind.

"Do these people have s'mores stuff?"

"I bet they do. They have soooo much food."

"I would eat the hell out of some s'mores."

"God, me too."

I look around. The air is saturated with smoke. I can barely see.

"I kind of feel like we're in a harem," I say. "Like we should be smoking a hookah in beautiful pants."

"I always wanted to be Jasmine. She had those big eyes and a tiny little waist. I even used to pretend I was her. I'd flounce around the house all dramatic like the sultan was trying to make me marry some bullshit prince."

"She had excellent pants."

"Do you want a shotgun?"

"Yes please!"

Aaliyah hits the blunt and puts it in her teeth. She crawls over to me and blows into my mouth. Her lips brush against mine. She's wearing piña colada chapstick.

"My turn," I say.

I exhale. She gently touches her lips to mine. I briefly push her away, put out the blunt, and take her down to the mat. We cuddle in the haze, in the blankets. We kiss. She has supple lips and soft hands.

I flop onto my back and put a pillow behind my head. Aaliyah straddles me and sits on my crotch. I put my hands on her waist. She gently rolls her hips and grinds against my pussy. I lie still and watch her serpentine through the smoke. She doesn't look away.

It's a slow, languorous performance. She tosses her long, curly hair and licks her lips. She touches her breasts over her sweater. My pulse quickens. She takes off her shirt and reveals her purple push-up bra.

She sees me wanting her and places my hands on her tits. I touch and cup and feel her. Softly, gently. She tosses her bra to the floor. I slide my palms up her stomach. I soak her in.

She lies on my stomach and licks my lips with the tip of her tongue. She moves like a cat. I get on top. I kiss her neck, her shoulders, her chest, her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her pelvis. She stops me.

"I'm different," she says hesitatingly. "Pretty different."

I penetrate her belly button with my tongue. I unzip her jeans.

"We're all different."

I pull her pants and underwear off at the same time. She has a small, delicate penis amidst the silky hair. I take her in my mouth and wrap my tongue around her. I lick and massage and suck at the same time. She massages my scalp with her nails and props her feet up on my shoulders. I rest my forearm on her stomach to steady myself and hold her breast with my other hand.

Aaliyah starts to climax. I put an arm underneath her waist and hold her tight. She touches herself and rests her hand on the back of my head. She sucks my finger and I slide it in her asshole. I make a beckoning motion inside her and exert pressure. She cums in my mouth and its small and sweet.

I lie on my back and she nestles into my chest. I pull a blanket over us and we fall asleep.