The Fortress Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good work, pet. While he does that I want your legs as wide as they can go. I've whipped your ass plenty, it's time to punish that horny cunt of yours," her master said. I couldn't tell if she even understood, she was so focused on timing her breath to the rhythm of the cock fucking her throat. He seemed to agree she might be too distracted to comply on her own and grabbed some ankle cuffs from a drawer below the table. He bent her knees and pulled her ankles up and out, securing each ankle cuff to a chain that attached to the sides of the table. To keep her knees from coming together in the middle he wrapped leather cuffs around those too and secured them with even shorter chains, so that her legs were spread wide and her soaking wet cunt was completely vulnerable.

The man fucking her mouth held her by the wrists so she couldn't protect herself with her hands either. Then her master selected a different whip, a riding crop this time. "I see your mouth is a bit occupied, so I release you from the requirement to thank me regularly during this punishment. But I expect a heartfelt thank you at the end." He stood between her legs and admired his handiwork. "Pet, seeing you tied like this, I believe this is the sexiest you have ever been." Then he brought the riding crop down firmly right across her wide open labia. He timed it so the blow landed just as the generous black cock was blocking her throat, so she couldn't even scream. The two men worked in a steady rhythm then, so with each deep thrust of the cock in her throat the crop stung her vulnerable cunt. He landed some blows to her inner thighs, some right across her clit and some on her lower belly. The torment went on and on. I lost count around fifty lashes, each paired with a precise, controlled thrust of the cock in her mouth. The delicate skin was rosy and swollen after a few minutes. At last the man at her head increased his speed while her master paused so that she could focus on swallowing the load of cum that she was about to get. The mouth fucking ended with a grunt and shudder from the man, who then slowly withdrew his softening cock. She kept her lips wrapped around it and sucked it on the way out to be sure not to lose a drop of the sticky cum.

"Thank you for whipping my cunt, master. Please punish me more." She said once she had swallowed.

Mmmm very good, my pet. We'll see, I know you deserve to be punished day and night, but we need to save some for later. Right now I think it is time you pleased your next guest."

The second man appeared to be in his mid twenties, fit and energetic, he had short blond hair and a very, very large cock, possibly the biggest one I had seen in all the videos so far. "I am going to fuck your ass, whore. And also, your trainer here is a good friend of mine and I'm afraid she is getting left out, so while I do this I think you need to show her how grateful you are for her excellent training by giving her cunt an extra good licking."

"Wonderful idea! Pet, don't you agree?"

Janie didn't say anything, she was too stunned at the size of this man's cock. "I don't think that is going to fit in my ass, sir," she confessed.

"Are you saying you don't consent to this?"

"I....yes, I don't think I can consent."

"Well then, that is your right. We'll have to discuss this for a moment to decide on an alternative."

The master, the blond man and the trainer whispered for a while. Then the trainer approached her graduate. "Your alternative today is to allow me to fuck your ass with a vibrator of my choosing. None will be as large as his cock, but I believe I have some that are close. If after a time you decide you are willing to let him try, you will be rewarded. If not, your master says you will not allowed any more orgasms today. Is this acceptable?

"Yes, mistress," the graduate answered.

"Perfect. Position five, but I want you to grip the other side of the table, not just rest your elbows on it."

The mistress retrieved a thick vibrator from the cabinet. It had a narrow tip but quickly widened to nearly the width of Janie's delicate forearm. She oiled it well and also used her hand to rub oil over Janie's butt cheeks. She oiled inside her asshole with two fingers, massaging and stretching until she determined it was relaxed enough. Then she placed the tip of the vibrator into the puckered asshole and advanced it slowly.

My jaw actually dropped. I was stunned at how well this apparently tiny, tight ass stretched to fit the large device. Instead of thrusting in and out right away though, the mistress turned on the vibration to a high setting. She eased the vibrator in to its full length and then just let it sit there a minute, buzzing. Then she withdrew it most of the way and advanced it again. She continued this slowly, being sure to make Janie feel every inch over and over again. The woman gripped the edge of the table hard and moaned loudly. The mistress increased the speed a bit, but continued the long, purposefully strokes as well so that Janie felt this fucking harder and deeper than anything she had ever experienced. Janie was shaking, straining to stay up on her toes and moaning louder than I had heard yet.

"I'll take his cock," she said suddenly. "I'm sure it will feel amazing, mistress, and also I really want to eat your cunt at the same time.

The young blond man smiled and quickly took the mistress's place. He pulled the vibrator out with one swift motion and in the same breath placed his huge cock at the entrance to her ass and pushed it in. He made it half way in the first stroke, and she screamed in pain and pleasure. He added some oil to the rest of his shaft and eased it the rest of the way, getting in all but the last inch or so before meeting too much resistance. He slid back out again and then in, and then began thrusting a bit faster.

The training mistress climbed up onto the table next to Janie and spread her legs expectantly. Janie angled toward her and began to eat her out hungrily. She kicked and sucked and slid her tongue in and out of the woman's cunt rapidly. She nuzzled her mouth against the woman's clit and ground her tongue into it.

It wasn't long before both the training mistress and the blond man were nearing completion. Janie's master decided it was time for more punishment and brought the riding crop down on her back and shoulders a few times. The ass fucking got faster and harder. The man behind her moaned. "You're ass feels so fucking good." The entire length of his gigantic cock slammed into her over and over.

The training mistress began to moan and saw her juicy cum squirting all over Janie's face. She took one of Janie's little hair buns in her hand to hold her head in place, making her continue to lick and suck the woman's sobbing wet pussy while the orgasm went on and on. The sounds she made sent the blond man over the edge. With a few more forceful thrusts be grunted and moaned and filled her ass with his cum.

When they had both settled, the third man who was supposed to take the next turn stated to Janie's master, "I am enjoying this so much, but I think this poor girl has earned her reward. I'll have these other novices see to my needs. You take care of her now. This man was older and not terribly tall or large framed. He sat down in a chair with the other two novices kneeling in front of him and they went work sucking and stroking his average sized cock.

Janie's master took her off the table and led her to a real bed which had been rolled In for the occasion. He brought her a glass of water and damp washcloth to freshen herself with. Then he laid her back on the bed and, starting out ever so gently, took the last bit of virginity she had to give. His cock was generous size enough, but he was patient and eased it in little by little, only after checking to be sure she was still sufficiently wet. He used a vibrating wand on her clit as he thrusted a bit harder in and out of her cunt. They kissed then and fucked at the same time, deeply and passionately. They found a rhythm together and soon they were breathing as one, moving as one, and building together towards an amazing climax. In a few powerful strokes Janie and her master orgasmed hard, at the same time. The he rolled off of her and pulled her close to him on the bed, just holding her.

The camera turned off, but not before panning back over to see the older man shooting cum all over the open mouths of the two other novices. This time I was left craving more than just release, but love and intimacy as well. I had imagined this master a sadist, but realized through the course of the video that this was what SHE enjoyed. Other videos had shown things that were much more tame and gentle. Some were passionate, some kinky in other ways. How did I want it, I wondered? All I could think as I drifted into a relaxed, almost meditative doze was those fucking sexy leather straps holding her legs open and those words, "Thank you, master, please punish me more."

Chapter 4

I awoke on the tenth day to a tap and click at the door. I opened the window to the small disinfection chamber to find instead of a plate of food, a small cardboard box. I set it on the table and opened it. Inside there were three different outfits - the green halter and leggings of a junior novice, the brown clothes of a regular worker not interested in sex, and the clothes I had been wearing when I had been caught in the food market. There was also a collar attached to a chain.

Mistress Morna's face appeared on the screen again. "Good morning, Aspen. Congratulations on making it through your full quarantine. Today you get to decide how you want to spend the rest of your life. Choose which outfit you will wear, put the other two back in the box and put it back in the airlock. Do not dress yet, though. When I come to retrieve you I want you wearing nothing but the collar. Hook the loop at the end of the chain here." She pointed to the left of the TV screen where a small door popped open. Inside was a simple metal hook. "Leave your chosen outfit folded nicely on the table. I expect to find you in position seven - facing the wall with your feet spread wide and your hands planted on the wall wide and above your head."

The TV flicked off. I looked at the clothes in the box. My old dress was in rags. I realized it probably wouldn't even fit. I had gained at least ten pounds in the last ten days as my body recovered from the near starvation I had been in prior. The brown outfit was an option. I could work hard for ten years and earn my freedom. I would be safe and fed. But the green clothes, those would give me access to all the pleasure I had been seeing in the videos, and a future full of possibilities- excitement, love, a baby even? And so, so much pleasure. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but my mind was made up - had been since the first day here I suppose. I set the green outfit on the table, returned the other two to the airlock, placed the collar around my neck with the chain attached to the wall as instructed and assumed the required position.

I don't know how long I stood there. The anticipation was intense. My pussy was wet just thinking about all that might be next. Finally, several locks on the door clicked and it opened. Mistress Morna entered dressed in

red along with a second mistress in black. The one in black wore a taser, like all Senior Mistresses. Seeing my chosen outfit on the table, Morna beamed. "My dear, sexy little novice, I knew you would choose well."

She approached me from behind and ran a hand down my spine, letting her fingers glide to my buttocks. She inspected me inch by inch. She looked in my mouth, at my teeth, rubbed her hands all over my breasts, examined every inch of skin. She stood next to me with her back to the walk and slid a hand between my legs, inserting a finger into my dripping wet cunt. She raised that same finger back to my lips and I parted them without being told. She slid it into my mouth and I tasted my savory arousal. I was very happy for the soap and washcloth they had provided me with to bathe the night before.

"We have some hair removal to do, of course," she noted looking at my underarms, legs and running her hand over the mound between my legs, "but otherwise you are in satisfactory condition. And your tests all came back clean. I take it you haven't been whoring yourself out much?"

"No, mistress, not at all."

"Tell me what you have done in the past."

I told her about watching sex acts in the village tavern, but being protected by my father before his death. She raised her eyebrows. "So you've never even sucked a cock?" I shook my head no. "That is very unusual for an outsider. Our city girls are very sheltered, but most outsiders come to us much more experienced. This is going to be extra fun. Have you had pleasure with other women ever?"

"Just one, and not much. A friend of mine and I used to kiss, and sometimes put out fingers in each other when we were alone."

"Did you make each other cum?"

"No, mistress, we didn't know anything about that really."

"Have you ever had an orgasm, Aspen?"

"No, ma'am, although I think I was close a couple times here, before the ice water."

"Oh, dear, sweet novice. We have so much to teach you. And I think many, many men as well as your mistresses and fellow novices are going to enjoy helping."

Morna had a bag of tools with her. The first thing she did was coat my legs, pubic hair and underarms with sticky wax. She covered the wax with strips of fabric and then proceeded to rip them off one at a time. With the first strip I screamed and jumped away.

"Novice! You are to hold still while I finish removing this ugly hair. Self control!"

"Yes, mistress." I managed not to jump as she did the rest of my legs and my underarms, although tears were running down my face. But when she pulled the first strip from near my delicate cunt I screamed and jumped again, cowering as far away from her as the chain attached to the wall would allow.

"Novice, there are two more strips that must be removed. Return to position seven now." I did not move. "Return to position seven now, or prepare for a much worse punishment."

Shaking, I stood and returned to the wall, but with my feet much closer together than before. Morna signaled to the other mistress who took a metal pole with a leather cuff on each end out from the bag. The pole was a telescoping design, so it stated out only about a foot long but extended to three feet. The black clad mistress secured one strap to each of my ankles, forcing my legs even wider than before.

"Thank mistress Nellie, novice," Morna instructed, "She is making it much easier for you to consent to this."

"Thank you, mistress," I said, tears welling again in my eyes. I balled my hands I to fists but kept them against the wall. Morna took my left wrist in her left hand to steady it and reached for the wax strips with her right hand. Nellie stood on the other side and secured my right hand.

With an awful ripping sound and pain so intense I thought I might pass out, Morna removed the second strip. I cried out but didn't move - couldn't move, really, although my knees threatened to buckle. "Last one, novice. And I do not want any noise from you this time." Morna didn't give me a chance to respond before ripping the last strip from my sensitive privates. I whimpered but only a little.

"I said no noise!" Morna slapped the already raw skin of my pubic mound with her hand, causing me to whimper again. She sighed. "How many times am I going to have to slap this poor, tender pussy until you learn to stand there and take it, without a flinch or sound? If my hand can't teach you the lesson I will get a paddle. Do you understand, novice?" She yelled this and spat the last word with disgust.

"Ye..yes mistress" I managed to say. I was trembling and tears were welling in my eyesz The next whack of her hand was even harder than the first, I flinched but kept from whimpering. She shook her head. "Turn around, back to Mistress Nellie."

With the spreader bar holding my feet apart I had to waddle clumsily to turn myself. From the wall. Nellie grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me, as close together as they would go. She wrapped her arms around my biceps and tilted me backwards, this left me very much immobile with the entire front side of my body exposed. Morna retrieved a paddle from her bag. It was small, maybe six inches long plus the handle, black and made of some type of vinyl. She held it in her right hand, and used the fingers of her left hand to pull the tip backwards so that when she flicked it her wrist and let go it would strike with even more force. She paused a bit, letting my anticipation build, then sent it with a sharp SLAP against my already tender mound. I cried out again. This was much worse than her hand had been."

SLAP SLAP SLAP, the paddle landed three more times. I whimpered and my legs shook.

SLAP SLAP SLAP, three more. Whether I was getting tougher or the skin was getting numb from all the abuse I wasn't sure, but with this set I let out just the tiniest sob. Tears were running down my cheeks, but she didn't seem to mind those.

SLAP SLAP SLAP. By the final blow of the next set I had learned my lesson. I was still and quiet, although some of the tears had made it to my chin and were dripping onto my breasts.

"Very good, slut. You learn fast."

"Thank you, mistress."

She proceeded to rub a soothing oil over my waxed skin, being especially gentle between my legs. This made me even wetter, and she knew it too, as she ran her oily hand from my red, swollen pubic mound back between my legs, coating the labia with oil and dragging her fingers through the slit."

"Thank you, mistress," I moaned.

She said nothing as she took the end of the chain off the wall. Mistress Nellie freed my ankles from the spreader bar and picked up my new clothes off the table.

"Before you can dress," Morna explained, "it is customary to allow as many people as possible to get a good look at you. We want them to be certain to see their newest toy so they can get very excited about playing with it. You will keep your eyes on the floor in front of you while we walk through several parts of the fortress. Many of the men and women should be just sitting down to the morning meal. Most will only look, but I will allow some of them to touch you, just a little. Then tonight you will be initiated into a formal class of novices with several sisters. I promise you are going to attract a very large crowd."

I walked behind her, being led by the collar along my neck, hands clasped behind me, bouncing off my ass as I walked. Mistres Nellie followed, taser at her hip, carrying the black duffel bag containing all those instruments of torture over the opposite shoulder. I could not yet be trusted, I supposed. Although perhaps it was also to protect me from any overly excited men?

I walked through a long hallway very similar to the room I had been in - cement walls, gray tile floor. Metal doors interrupted the wall on the left at regular intervals. The wall on the right had no doors or windows, but occasionally another hallway branched off on that side. The main hallway was very quiet, but coming from down one of the others I thought I could hear screaming and the sound of metal clanking. I looked up startled, but Mistress Nellie jabbed me hard in the shoulder blade with a sharp fingernail. "Eyes down and keep walking, whore." We passed three other hallways before turning down the fourth, although I heard no other sounds. At the end of this hallway we entered an elevator, and I realized these last 10 days I had been in the basement. Mistress Nellie punched a six-digit code into a keypad before pushing the button for floor two.

Above ground the decor was much warmer. The floors were shining marble. The walls were painted a neutral cream color with many large windows on the outer wall. The inner wall had more branching hallways, closed doors and large painted murals. The theme was classical eroticism - naked women lounging in the grass eating fruit in one painting, in another a woman stood next to a bed with the sheets gathered around her loosely, looking back at a naked sleeping man.