The Fortress Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we passed through a bright skyway that led into a towering building. "This is the residence of the Senior Masters. Novices do not come here except in situations such as this. There are hundreds of apartments as well as multiple public rooms. We will walk through two of the dining lounges, they are usually busy this time of day."

Sure enough, the hall was buzzing with conversation. From what I could see with my head bowed men dressed in black sat alone or in small groups at tables, drinking coffee, reading papers or books, chatting about normal life. I heard one mention a visit to his mother. Another was talking about an upcoming harvest at the farm. Yet another group of men were discussing a visit the previous night to a "pleasure party." Those working behind the counter included men and women dressed in various colors, all wearing blue aprons as well to signify that they were on duty. Several mistresses in black holding tasers provided constant security.

We walked slowly between tables. Some men didn't even give me a second glance, as though a naked woman parading through their coffee hour was an every day occurrence. I tried to imagine a naked women being paraded through the tavern in my old village. She wouldn't have made it three steps without being gang raped.

The few men who did speak to us addressed Mistress Morna, not me. One man stopped us for a moment. "Is this the last new one for this month?"

"Yes, an outside but very green," was Morna's reply.

"Fascinating. May I?"

"Yes, sir, but nothing invasive, we don't want to spoil tonight's fun."

"Position four," he commanded. It took me a moment to remember, but I dropped to my hands and knees quickly before anyone had to remind me. For the first time I was able to get a good look around. A few more men were watching now. The man in front of me was at least 60, gray but still very hansom with a slight tan and nicely trimmed beard. He walked around me slowly, nudging my knees a bit further apart with his foot, then crouched beside me. "I am master Theo. I also happen to be governor of this fortress. I make a point to get to know all new novices." While he spoke he reached a hand under my chest and gave one nipple a little pinch. I was watching his face for any signs of approval or disappointment. He just squeezed harder and ordered "Eyes straight ahead, slut. You look men in the face only if instructed to do so."

"Yes, sir," I said quickly turning my head as ordered.

He stood again and took a seat in a chair behind me. He ran a hand over my upturned ass, slid a finger between my legs just barely grazing the insides of the labia, then every so delicately drew that same finger up the crack between my ass cheeks, tickling the outside of my anus for just a second. Then SMACK his hand landed hard on my right ass cheek. "Sir is acceptable for most men here from time to time, but as a novice you are always to address me as Master." He landed another hard SMACK on the left cheek as well.

"Understood, master," was my reply.

He chucked. "I think she'll do nicely, Morna. Be sure to save me a ticket for tonight's initiation. I'm sure it will be sold out by the time you finish parading this one around. Then to me "Back on your feet, slut, you've got a big day ahead."

They paraded me through several more cafes, stopping once to let one freckled young master with red hair and glasses feed me breakfast- hands still clasped behind my back, I was made to sit on his lap while he spoon fed me cereal. We toured an exercise room full of advanced novices, then a meeting of junior and senior mistresses discussing plans for building a newcampus to house the growing population. Everywhere we went one or two people would stop us to look me over, caress my breasts or spank my ass playfully. A tall, black senior mistress named Athena quizzed me on my knowledge of the five rules, and first five positions. I erred only in putting consent before submission in the list of rules.

"Interesting mistake, novice. Are you taking notes Morna? I think I might know what to base her first assignments on."

"Yes, mistress, I agree. Teaching this one submission is going to be especially delightful. Would you like to punish her for this mistake now?"

Mistress Athena considered this for a moment, then said "Not now, I'd rather let her think for a while knowing I owe her a punishment. She'll just have to wonder what it will be."

After what seemed like hours of being paraded around I was finally shown to my quarters. I would be bunking with the other five initiates, my sister novices. Our bedroom had three sets of bunk beds in a neat row, heads of the bed against the far wall. To the right of each bunk was a dresser with four drawers, two for each of us. The beds each had two pillows, sheets and two blankets - all the same dark green color as our clothes. I guessed the concern that we could attempt suicide was less here than in quarantine, with our sisters always close by. To the left as I came in the door was an archway that led to a bathroom with two toilets, two sinks and two showers, all in one large room with no walls, curtains or doors to separate them. I supposed that part of humility was accepting lack of privacy. This was further emphasized by the ceiling cameras placed in several locations around the residence, including two in the bathroom.

The other end of the room had another arch that led to the rest of our living space. There were three small couches around a low table, a sink, cabinets with some dishes and a small refrigerator. I noticed the dishes were all plastic, and the only silverware we had were spoons. So we were trusted some, but not with anything that could be a weapon. Most of our meals would be in public cafeterias, I learned, but we could keep some snacks and drinks in here. My five sister novices were relaxing in this room. They had been here between two and three weeks each, awaiting a full cohort so they could be initiated as a group.

There was one other outsider who had also been through quarantine. Her name was Paula. She was also the only woman in the group older than myself, at 23. She had a medium complexion and dark brown hair that came down just to her chin. She was maybe an inch shorter than my own petite height of 5'3 and slender. I suspected she had probably also arrived malnourished. Mistress Morna informed me that she had surrendered to the city guard and asked to be taken here, but she did not say why.

The other four were all 18 exactly, all girls from the city who had volunteered for this service. Apparently this was fairly common, in fact every year around half of the city's 18 year old women applied to become novices here, although of those who applied only about a quarter were accepted. Many had boyfriends, who would have been living in secured quarters since puberty but still attending public school. At 18 those men would join the general population of the Fortress with all its pleasures. There was no guarantee a young novice would end up at the same campus as her boyfriend however. The only guarantee was that the women would not be sent to the same campus that their fathers, brothers or other close male relatives lived in. Boys always went to the same campus as their fathers, which meant each campus was dominated by the men from certain families and the women from others.

Clara had curly, shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. She was average weight and 5'6". In her skin-tight uniform her very large breasts were certainly the first thing everyone noticed.

Mauve was the tallest in the group, 5'9". She was moderately slim but still with some curve and a rounded ass. She had dark black skin and eyes, and kept her head shaved.

Mila was my same height. She clearly had Asian ancestry, with light skin, narrow eyes and long stick straight black hair. She had a small straight frame and very small breasts.

Tam was 5'5 and the heaviest of the group, with wide hips, a large ass and large breasts, although not as large as Clara's. Her waist tapered in the middle giving her a very attractive hourglass shape. She had light brown hair worn in a messy bun. She was also the only one in glasses.

It occurred to me that as I was studying them they were studying me as well, and I was still very much naked. I knew my legs and especially my pubic mound still showed some redness from the forceful waxing I'd had this morning. I had washed in the sink in quarantine but not had a real bath or shower - and outside the city I had mostly been bathing in small river. My long auburn hair was oily and needed a much better brushing than I had accomplished with my fingers. I wasn't as thin as I had been ten days prior, but my ribs and hip bones were still faintly visible. My breasts were medium size and my nipples dark. I also had a large scar across my left thigh, a reminder of the nighttime escape with my brothers from my village the day my father was killed and the other men planned to come for me. I had tripped and landed on a sharp branch protruding from a falling log. I could only imagine the scars I would have now if I hadn't escaped when I did. Thinking of my brothers made my heart drop for a second, but Morna had assured me earlier that I would get to visit them soon.

"Novices, please show Aspen to her bunk and help her find the things she needs to shower. I will be back to collect you all for dinner at 5 o'clock. Your initiation is at 7." With these words Mistress Morna removed the collar from my neck and Mistress Nellie handed me the green uniform. Then they walked out, leaving me to the care of my new sisters.