The Fortress Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a feeling that I would be next, given my mishap with rule three with Mistress Athena earlier in the day. I was partly correct. Morna unhooked both my and Paula's collard and led us to the table in the front of the stage. She instructed Paula to strip and lay in position 8 - on her back, holding her ankles in the air above her so her knees were bent and pussy wide open. Athena joined us on stage again and addressed me directly. I wasn't given any specific instruction so I stood in position one by Paula's feet.

"Novice Aspen, earlier today I asked you to recite the 5 rules. Tell me the mistake you made."

"I listed consent before submission, mistress."

I heard a couple murmurs of interest from the crowd.

"And, tell me, precisely, what is the difference between the two?"

My mouth went dry and my stomach felt queasy. I suddenly wished I had taken the full dose of tea earlier. I had never been on display like this. Parading me around the fortress naked had of course been a display, but most of the men and women had ignored me. Now most of the men were looking right at me. "I guess, mistress, submission is doing what you're told, and consent is saying you will do what you are told. Maybe that is why I confused the two, I thought agreeing to something had to happen before actually doing it?"

Athena signed. "In here, novice, we have very specific definitions of those rules. Submission is agreeing to pleasure others. Consent is a greening to let someone else pleasure or punish you. Many acts require both submission and consent. Getting your ass fucked, for example."

I swallowed nervously. I was in no way ready for that. But logically I realized Paula was the one exposed on the table. I was still fully clothed. I was also very aroused. Maybe the dose of tea I had taken was too much? Or just the right amount....

"Right now, though, you get to practice pure submission. No one is going to touch you. But undress. The men here like naked women pleasuring each other."

In many ways that seemed much worse. My core felt like it was full of lava - all the blood was rushing to my cunt and I was not going to be allowed any release.

"I want you to eat Novice Paula's cunt until she cums," she instructed me.

Of course at that moment Tam began another very loud orgasm from down on the floor. She had made it to the third man in the line. The first two hadn't taken long to finish themselves while she sucked their toes. Now the third man was stroking himself much slower, prolonging the encounter. When she let up her work on his foot to cum he reached down and smacked her ass. Then he slipped a finger in his mouth to wet it and then pushed it against her tight puckered asshole. As she came he slipped it inside just to the first knuckle and then withdrew it again, most of the way, then advanced it rapidly. He finger-fucked her ass in and out while she screamed, a third orgasm following immediately after the second.

I was sure sure my own entire cunt and the lower half of my belly would explode from the built up arousal as I watched this. But my attention was snapped back to the stage as I heard Paula speak from the table.

"Mistress, I don't want her to eat me."

Athena turned to Paula wide-eyed. "Excuse me, whore? You're being offered easy pleasure here. Why on earth would you refuse?"

"I just...I thought my job here was to pleasure men. Ma'am."

Athena considered. The men in the room did not seem to be suffering any lack of pleasure. Many had already cum, stroking themselves to completion. Three red-clad mistresses were also working the audience. They didn't focus much on any individual men, but walked between the widely-spaced rows, offering kisses here and there, stroking a cock for a few moments, letting a man grope their breast or ass if they wanted. More than a couple men were helping each other with hands or mouths. A black-clad mistress stood in each corner, monitoring everything.

"Novice Paula, what do you think you are doing here? Public displays like this initiation are exactly what these men want. There will be plenty of others who just want to fuck your sassy mouth. But this is much more exciting for any man with any sense of imagination and novelty. If you refuse this act you will be punished here instead, and I guarantee you it will be unpleasant."

Paula lowered her feet from where she was holding them and turned to sit on the side of the table. "I will take the punishment."

Athena gaped at her. "Well then then, Morna? Add lack of proper humility and breaking position without permission to this whore's list of infractions and prepare her for punishment. We'll deal with the rest of these better behaved novices first.

Morna opened a door at the back of the stage. I hasn't seen it before as it was painted to blend in to the black wall. It was between where I had been chained and where Clara still stood.

Meanwhile Athena was brought a cup from one of the junior mistresses who had been working the crowd. I realized with a mix of excitement and mortification that she had been collecting cum from the men in the audience while making her rounds. Athena walked over to where Mila still knelt with her head ripped back and the cock-funnel in her mouth. She tipped the cup into the funnel and a large, sticky glob of cum fell into the funnel. "Drink up, dear. You'll need to suck a bit to get it through, it's nice and thick." Mila hesitated, her eyebrows crinkling a bit. Athena picked up the gallon jug of water and poured a bit into the funnel, watering down the cum so it ran easer and also splashing water over the sides onto Mila's upturned face and spilling over her shoulders. I imagined if her bladder was feeling at all full the splashing water was adding to the discomfort. But then Mila's throat began to move and I realized she was sucking down the now watery cum as instructed. My own mouth watered and I wondered what it tasted like.

Morna returned to center stage with the object she had been seeking from the back supply closet, a large wooden frame shaped like the letter X. A wide triangular brace extended from the center in the back to the floor, keeping it upright. It was on wheels which she locked for now. There were leather cuffs in each corner. "Novice Paula, this is your last chance. You require punishing regardless, but if you consent to being pleasured by Novice Aspen now you can still reduce the amount of punishment you are consenting to. Otherwise please position yourself facing the frame."

Without a word Paula stepped down from the table and approached the frame. Morna secured her hands to the upper arms of the X, then spread her feet wide and secured one ankle to either side. Below the ankle straps there were thick wooden dowels protruding that served as foot rests. Her feet had to be turned outward in order to rest on these dowels. It looked very uncomfortable. The position reminded me of the posture I had been forced into for my very painful waxing much earlier that same day and my stomach clenched again. That hadn't even been punishment, not at first. And in all of the videos I had seen the punishments had been accompanied by pleasure and mixed with reward. Paula had been downright insubordinate. I feared her punishment would be more severe than anything I had seen yet.

Instead of immediately flogging her, Morna rolled the frame to the side of the stage behind Mila. She rotated it so Paula could still see everything happening around her.

Clara and Mauve were release last from their collars. Our trainer instructed them both to undress and sit on the table side by side and assume position 8. Since the table was designed typically to hold just one person at a time this was a bit awkward. They had to sit with their legs hanging off the longer side instead of the shorter end. To get into position they had to hang both their asses and heads off opposite sides of the table. Balancing this way required them to pull their feet nearly all the way to their shoulders. This left their cunts wide open towards the audience.

"The final rule is pleasure. Although these two have done nothing yet to earn it, it suits the purposes of this initiation to allow them it, but with conditions." From a drawer under the table she produced two ball gags, and from the cabinet against the wall two J shaped devices. On the shorter arm of the J were three metal balls. Sleek black cords were attached to the longer end.

"Ladies, you will soon be using your bodies to pleasure men. Getting to cum without cocks in your mouths or asses will be a rare occurrence. Consider this practice for that eventuality."

She secured a ball gag into each of their mouths. As for the hooks, she applied a generous amount of oil to each, then approached Clara's backside. She oiled her middle finger and rubbed it around the outside of the busty blond woman's tight asshole several times before slipping it inside. She glided it in and out a while before removing it and replacing it with the short end of the hook. The smallest ball on the end popped in easily, but then Clara clenched and the second ball met resistance.

"You are going to need to relax, slut. These balls are nothing compared to some of the cocks that are going to be fucking you here."

This only seemed to make poor Clara clench tighter. In response, Morna reached a hand toward her chest and gave one large nipple a painful pinch and twist. Clara's scream was muffled by the ball gag, but the pain seemed to be the distraction she needed, and the two larger balls on the anal hook popped into place.

Morna looped the cord underneath the table and around to Clara's head. She took a set of ankle cuffs from the drawer connected by a metal bar about 1 foot long, with an eye hook in the center. She secured the cuffs to Clara's ankle and tied the free of the cord into the eye hook. The result was that if Clara wanted less pressure inside her ass she had to pull her ankles even higher towards her head. If she became tired and loosened her pull on her ankles the hook would be driven deeper into her ass.

Morna gave Mauve the same treatment, although whether because she had some experience with anal play or perhaps just because she had more time to mentally prepare, her ass did not resist the hook at all.

Morna stood back and admired her work. "One last thing you three. I expect Mauve and Clara to cum at the same time. Aspen you may use your hands as well as your mouth - but I want to see you eating them for ten minutes each before you let them cum. If they do not cum simultaneously, or if they cum before you've eaten them both the required ten minutes, both you and the slut who cums first will be punished. You can go at whatever pace you think best, but you must be actively eating them for the full ten minutes - no stopping for more than a second or two at a time.

Morna provided a cushion for me to kneel on right in the center of the two women's upturned pussies. I started with Mauve on my left. I could see she was already very wet. I thought back to the videos I had seen and Morna's lectures on anatomy and pleasure in quarantine. I knew getting them to cum simultaneously would be easiest if I rubbed their clits hard. The ten minutes of eating without letting them cum would be the real challenge.

I heard a timer click as soon as my tongue touched the base of Mauve's hairless, wet pussy. She tasted salty and a bit sour and generally very nice. As my tongue approached her clit I felt her tense. I stopped just before reaching it and went back to the base. I made each lick last a full ten seconds at least. I did a six of these, then stopped and switched to thrusting my tongue in and out of her pussy very slowly and mechanically. I tried to estimate another minute of this before going back to the slow licking. I continued methodically alternating between licking and tongue thrusting, avoiding her clit the entire time, until Mistress Morna's timer sounded.

I noticed Mauve shudder as I pulled my mouth away and moved to Clara's glistening cunt. Slow and steady had worked on Mauve, so I repeated the process on her. The problem was that she was apparently already building toward orgasm from the stimulation of the hook in her ass. I could actually see the muscles around her cunt twitching as I approached, and I heard her moan around the ball gag while my tongue made its first swipe.

Morna saw me hesitate a bit longer than she liked and gave me a sharp smack on the ass with a riding crop. Through my tight, thin leggings it stung almost as much as if I'd been naked. I picked up the pace but then noticed Clara's breath quicken and her muscles clench more. I tried a new strategy, moving my tongue to the groove between the large and small labia on one side, hoping this would be less sensitive. Clara seemed to relax a little. I alternated from side to side, using her body's signals to guide me away from the most sensitive areas. My jaw was beginning to ache. I tried closing my mouth and using just the tip of my tongue protruding between my lips, but that caused the muscles at the back of my tongue to ache. I alternated between mouth open for two painfully long, slow strokes up each side, then mouth closed with tongue protruding for two. I tried using just my lips as well, taking little nibbles to rest my tongue for a few seconds at a time. Ten minutes seemed to take longer this time, but eventually the alarm went off, and Clara hadn't orgasmed.

Now the final part of my task, to bring them both to completion. I started with my pointer fingers simultaneously thrusting into their pussies, then added my middle fingers. I tried to use my thumbs on their clits at the same time, but in my kneeling position the angle was wrong. So after a few more seconds of thrusting I withdrew my fingers and moved them up to their clits.

Clara exploded, shooting a jet of cum all over my hand, dripping down my arm and even splashing the right side of my face. I had miscalculated. Since I had just been eating her cunt she had been right on the edge, while Mauve needed to build back up a bit more. I decided instead of stoping i would work

to get Mauve there as quickly as I could. I placed my fingers back inside, making a "come hither" motion against her g-spot and sealed my mouth over her clit at the same time, first flicking my tongue against it rapidly, and then giving it some small gentle sucks.

It was only about 20 seconds after Clara that Mauve began to shake with her own orgasm. Her legs were involuntary trying to buck, pulling the anal hook deeper and intensifying the orgasm. Her muscles clenched tightly around my fingers and her moans were loud. I had a feeling if it weren't for the gag she would have been screaming fiercely. She wasn't much of a squirter but I felt and tasted a small gush of juice as her orgasm reached its climax.

I slowly pulled away and sank back to my knees. Some of the men in the audience were cheering and clapping and I felt an odd sense of pride, even though I had not succeeded in getting them there simultaneously.

"To your feet, whore." Morna took me by the elbow to help me stand. I had a mix of Mauve's pussy juices and my own drool running down my chin. I reached to wipe it away but Morna slapped my hand down. "Hands behind your back, but keep your chin up. Best get used to having cum on your face now. Let them take a good look at you.

Behind me Athena was unhooking the two girls from their gags and ankle cuffs. She instructed them to remove their own anal hooks. I heard Clara whimper as she struggled to get the largest ball out, and Mauve whisper "relax first!" Once they were both completely unhooked Athena let them sit upright and have them each a small bottle of water.

Tam was on the second to last man, ass in the air, sucking his big toe the way I had seen some women in videos suck the tip of a man's cock. He was stroking himself furiously. I noticed her ass and back were sparkling with gobs of cum from the previous men in line.

To my right now as I faced the audience was Mila, still kneeling with the cock funnel in her mouth. Morna left me standing where I was and turned back to her. She removed the cock funnel for a moment. "Tell me slut, do you need to pee?"

Mila swallowed a few times and adjusted her jaw before answering "yes, mistress."

"Badly?"

"Starting to get bad, yes, mistress."

"Not good enough. Open up." Morna put the funnel back in place and fed her the rest of the gallon of water. She removed the funnel then, apparently deciding Mila's jaw didn't need to suffer any more. "When you are certain you can't hold it any longer, Mistress Athena will be ready to listen to you beg."

She turned back to Mauve, Clara and me. "You three would be done now if Aspen had done her job correctly, and if Clara had shown a bit more self control. But instead, Clara and Aspen have earned a punishment." She led us in front of Mila. "Position 9 here, but with arms at your sides instead of outspread. Heads together. I want your faces as close to Mila's crotch as possible." Position 9 is typically lying on our backs with arms and legs wide like the letter X. With our arms at our sides instead we could both get our faces almost directly under Mila's very full bladder. Our bodies had to angle away from each other in order to spread our legs wide. Mistress Morna cuffed my right ankle to Clara's left, and my right wrist to her left. Then she cuffed my left wrist and ankle to chains that were anchored to the table Clara and Mauve had just been lying on. Clara's free wrist and ankle were cuffed to something off to the right that I couldn't see - an anchor point of some kind. Lastly she placed a cuff around each of our necks and ran chains from the cuffs back between Mila's legs and hooked them to her ankles. Her pussy was just inches from our faces and neither of us could move away even a little.

From off stage someone brought a large bucket of ice water. "Mauve, Clair is obviously a horny cunt who needs cooling down. And I'm sure Aspen is also unbelievably hot and horny right now, especially since we're not letting her cum today. You will help cool them off." She handed her a large empty cup. "Until this bucket is empty, I want you to alternate dumping ice water on each of them. And I think Mila is still thirsty, so every 3rd scoop is for her." To Mila she said "mouth open, I don't expect you to swallow it all, plenty of it will just run down down your face and body. And do try to keep control. You're going to piss all over these sluts soon, but if you let it go before the water is gone you're also going to get your ass whipped."

Tan had finished with the last man in line. Mistress Athena had retrieved her and brought her back on stage. She was given a robe to wear and a chair to sit on nearby so she could watch our punishment. She was covered in the cum of the men whose toes she had been sucking but overall looked very satisfied.

The first cup of ice water hit me like a punch in the gut. Mauve had dumped it right over my belly. I felt the next one splash off of Clara's belly onto my side a bit as well. Then the cup she poured into Mila's open mouth overflowed down the front of her body and drenched both of our faces. We could turn to the side to keep it out of our noses and mouths but otherwise we could not escape it. The next cup soaked my breasts. Another was dumped right between my legs.

After the fifth round Mila started to beg. "Mistress please I really need to pee."

"Not yet whore. Hold it."

Another round. My nipples were rock hard and standing straight up. I had goosebumps everywhere. Mauve had to reach deeper into the bucket now. Ice cubes littered the stage.

"Please mistress I am begging you I have to pee so bad."

"Not yet whore. One more round. Then when you beg you better be specific."