The Fortress Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mauve ditched the cup and picked up the mostly empty bucket. She emptied it onto my lower belly, Claire's and finally into Mila's mouth.

"Please mistress, please let me pee."

"Pee where exactly?" Athena demanded.

"Um....on Aspen and Claire?"

"On their faces. Beg to piss on them."

"Please mistress. Please let me pee on their faces."

"Ok whore. Piss now."

I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head as best as I could. Most of the stream of hot piss landed between our heads, coating my right cheek and ear and Claire's left. My hair was already drenched from the ice water and the piss ran down my head and pooled around me. The stream seemed to last so much longer than I thought possible. When I eventually thought she was done I turned my head straight again, only to have one more short burst hit me in the middle of my face. I gasped slightly and it dribbled into my mouth. I spat it out as quickly as I could and shook my head side to side, trying to shake it from my face. Claire was doing the same, but also laughing slightly. I found myself chuckling too. It was disgusting and degrading but some of the men obviously enjoyed it, ridiculous as that seemed to me.

There was applause from the audience the whole time we were being pissed on. When it was finally over Mistress Athena helped Mila to her feet. She handed her a robe and a vibrating wand. "You haven't cum yet but you've earned it. Make yourself comfortable anywhere on the stage you would like and have at it."

Claire and I were given towels and robes and chairs to sit in. Mauve also got a robe and a chair. A junior mistress brought us all cups of hot tea. Only Paula remained naked, strapped to the wooden X, facing the crowd. It had dwindled some, many of the men having gotten themselves off and decided they were satisfied with that and didn't need to see it all. I supposed they had access to this kind of entertainment regularly. But there were a couple dozen men remaining including master Theo and the other three VIPs.

Mistress Morna turned to Paula. "Master Theo is governor of this campus. He has with him today másters Jefferson, Corey and James, all of whom are on our campus council. They have much power to influence your future here." The three men were all over 50, physically fit, with graying hair. James had dark black skin. Corey appeared mixed ethnicity. Jefferson had been a ginger before going gray.

Master Theo stood and spoke to Paula directly. "You, novice, are an outsider. You must know it is a privilege for you to be here. We could send you outside the city wall any time. We could even send you to the mines. You could have chosen asexual service - in fact you still can. No one in this fortress is completely without choice. But if you want to remain on the novice path, with the hopes of becoming a mistress some day, you must submit to pleasuring whomever you are told. You must consent to sex acts with both men and women. The women in this fortress are powerful. We believe you all deserving of pleasure. We want to see it given and received openly. Prudes do not belong here. If you can't let another novice lick your cunt can we really expect you to pleasure ten or twenty men per week? Most of those men will give you nothing in return. Your sister novices are here to help you. Your job requires teamwork. So these mistresses and these fellow masters and myself need to know, are you ready to fully consent and submit to the path you are on? If not I will fetch you a brown uniform myself."

Paula looked at the floor through the upper arms of the X. "No sir, I don't want a brown uniform. I want to serve sexually and advance to mistress. I want to bear children some day."

"Good girl, slut. I am going to enjoy seeing these mistresses break you down first, then fuck you in dozens of ways for dozens of orgasms. The reluctant ones always cum the hardest you know. But for tonight, 50 lashes for your defiance. You'll have to wait and cum another day."

Mistress Morna nodded and thanked Theo. Then she retrieved a rope-like whip, about 4 feet long with a thick handle. "Count your lashes for me, whore."

SMACK the first one hit her right across the left ass cheek. Paula said nothing. My heart was pounding and my stomach twisted. I had agreed to this, sort of. Paula had to for that matter. Master Theo had offered her another out even now. But this felt like more than just whipping as a sexual turn on. Theo said they intended to break her. Was she really on with being broken?

SMACK again. "None of these counts unless I hear you say it out loud, novice. SMACK a third time. Paula barely flinched - I was impressed. With this one she did at least mutter "one," tersely and through clenched teeth....