The Fosters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him watching she spread her pussy wide open and pushed a couple of fingers inside and began to spread and finger her pussy as Jake watched now intently, his eyes forgetting about the scene on the tv and now just moving back and forth between her face and her exposed pussy as he picked up the pace of his stroking to a fevered pitch.

She could see he was close. His large balls were pulling up close to the base of his cock. His hand was moving fast over his slick pole. It was thick and hard and red with lust and full of blood. Goosebumps broke out all over her body, she had to cross the last line between them.

"Stop! She cried out and he jumped, his attention so focused on her as she fiddled with her engorged, soaked lips.

"What?!" Jake looked around thinking perhaps they were caught or something along those lines. Annie looked down and saw that his cock was throbbing still but was beginning to flag, the worry nudging past his lust and filling him with worry.

Annie sat there for a second, bringing a finger that was soaked in her juices to her mouth and sucking it clean.

"It just looks so good, I don't think I can watch you do it alone." Annie said in a voice that was barely audible over the moaning girl on the screen who was now astride the fat cock on screen bouncing up and down on it.

Jake turned and looked at her, his eyes were full of lust but there were questions there as well. A naughty look crossed her beautiful features, she crawled down onto the floor toward him, pushing the table back from his legs before coming to kneel between them. Jake stared down past his now reinflating cock at the soft lovely features of his flush faced girl between his knees. Her soft hands lighting on his legs and running up toward his cock and then back, the tease stirring him to greater heights, his cock now hard enough that it was laying against his stomach, leaking its clear pre cum onto his hot skin, beginning to throb to the beat of his heart.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Annie said quietly as she reached up towards his thick member when she stopped, big hands wrapped around her wrists, a look of concern on his face.

"Maybe we should stop, we have already gone too far for most people." Jake began. His sense coming flooding back and slowly taking the starch out of his raging hard on. Annie looked up at him and almost started to cry. He was always looking out for her. Even when they were breaking rules and going too far.

It only made her want him more.

She pulled her arms back and he came forward and she closed the distance, leading with her lips and tongue. They met in a kiss that saw their tongue dueling and their lips locked as they kissed more passionately than either of them ever had. They didn't touch one another just kissed passionately until she finally broke away, both of them breathing heavy from the truly intimate thing they had just done. It was well beyond lust. It was years and years of love they were finally getting to express.

Jake moved to puller her up onto the couch and embrace her. Annie smiled wickedly and pushed Jake back against the couch and leaned forward, her elbows on his thighs and her head propped in her hand. She looked down at his did that had half deflated until they kissed and was now on its way back up to full mast.

"I mean I'm already down here..." She said as she winked and leaned forward, taking hold of his grown cock and kissing the head wetly with her lips before parting her lips wide and taking the first half of his cock into her mouth.

Annie moaned loudly in her throat as she stroked the bottom half of his once again throbbing cock and began to bob wetly on the top half. Her tongue swirling around the head and sucking just hard enough but no so hard it would hurt him. His precum was salty sweet and not unpleasant at all and he was leaking like crazy, every time she swirled her tongue she could taste more of him, it just made her suck more and harder and bob her head faster, her lips forming a tight seal around his hot rippling flesh.

Jake had had his share of blowjobs but this one was out of this world. It wasn't just that she had the perfect suction, nor that she was stroking and sucking at the same time and lightly running her fingertips over his balls and taint. It was the combination of all that and the sexy girl he had always loved but never thought of like this all rolled into one.

And it was all that that pushed him quickly toward climax.

"Oh fuck Annie, I'm gonna cum." Jake said as she really bore down on his cock. Spit running freely down onto her fist as she stroked him faster and sucked and licked at a steady quick pace. Jake started to squirm when she didn't flag, didn't slow down. The fire of lust was building and building and he ran his fingers through her hair and guided, not forced her head faster up and down his pole, waiting for her to pull off of him.

Shit baby, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Jake was twitching, this was the point of no return and he had warned her but it felt too good to pull her off as she seemed not to want to stop so he just closed his eyes, his breathing rough and lay his head back on the couch and surrendered as his orgasm overtook him.

Annie had given head before. Quite well she thought. She like pleasing a guy if she was with him. Hoping that then her man would return the favor. And now it was Jake and his cock was big and hard as hell and puling and swelling in her mouth. She could feel his balls pulling up tight against his groin. She wanted to touch herself so bad, her pussy was on fire, throbbing between her legs, kneeling on the floor as she sucked and stroked she pushed her knees open, spreading herself open, she could feel her sodden outer lips part, feel the sticky warmth of her wetness oozing down her thighs. She could hear his warning but she already knew. She usually swallowed. Less clean up plus guys go crazy when she did it. The few guys she had dated had been well taken care of. They had loved it. She had thought she loved them but not like how she felt with Jake. She felt his hand in her hair and she sucked harder, her tongue a whirlwind on the sensitive head of his cock. She felt the already large head swell and knew he was about to pop. She felt so naughty, it thrilled her to get him off like this, so raw and uninhibited.

She felt him swell further and his cock start to twitch rapidly and she pulled back till just the head was in her mouth, cradling his balls in on hand she stroked him with a quick even pace as he exploded with a cry and pumped rope after rope into her mouth and she swallowed it down, groaning in raw pleasure as she wetly sucked him off.

Jake lost all sense of reality as he felt his balls explode and his cum pump out. Her skilled mouth not missing any as she locking in and sucked and sucked till he felt his vision blur for a minute as the pleasure got to intense, Annie kept sucking until he finally pushed her head off of him. She giggled as she knelt between his legs, his flagging cock still switching wetly in her hand as she lay her head on his naked leg and kissed his thigh.

"Jesus fuck. That felt amazing. Her reached out and took her head in his hand. Her eyes were alight. She was breathing heavy and then Jake noticed that one of her hands was now between her wide spread thighs. He could see her biting her lip and closing her eyes as she sawed her fingers over her sensitive pussy, dipping them inside to wet them before going back to work. Jake leaned forward and kissed her, causing her to pause.

"Let me do that."

Annie looked up at him from between his sweat sheened legs, still stroking his impressive cock with on hand as she felt the tingling sensation building between her thigh, slipping her fingers inside and rubbing her clit fast and quite. Fuck she wanted him, wanted more. Then he kissed her, the amazing sensation of his wet lips on hers. She pushed two fingers deep inside and pressed them against her clit and held herself right at the peak, just before orgasm. Then he stood and pulled her to her feet and she sat, arms at her sides, her body bared to him.

Jake helped her sit and saw the hunger in her eyes, the need there. Jake pulled her hips forward so she was slouched slightly, the light from the forgotten porno on the big tv showed her body to him, her perfectly round breasts and small nipples, her flat waist narrowed by hard work, her hips and plump butt pressed to the couch. Her muscled legs open and lightly sheened with sweat, her pussy small but swelled lips parted by lust and slick, dripping wet inside.

Annie felt a bit self-conscious again as Jake just knelt there, between her legs.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered and she felt her eyes get wet with tears. It was the perfect thing to say. Then she moaned as he bent forward and lay his lips against her pussy, his wet wiggling tongue pushing between her folds and into her. Tasting her before he began to lick and suck at her clit. She arched her back and pulled his head hard into her. Here was a man who knew where the clit was. She was groaning and moaning as he licked and sucked relentlessly at her pussy, it was so intense it almost hurt but just when she was about to pull away he would move off and lay his tongue flat through between her lips or suck on her whole pussy. Allowing the sensation to build and yet fall off so it wasn't painfully intense at the same time. It was all leading up to a huge orgasm and it felt like her whole body was going to catch fire.

Jake could tell she was close as he kept at it. Chin was slick with her juices. His whole face was covered as he kept at it. She was moaning and writing on the couch now, her head thrown back and her mouth open, alternating between making no sound at all of crying out in the sexiest way as he kept at her, licking and sucking at her drooling pussy.

Annie suddenly tensed, her legs went ridged and she bent forward as she pulled Jakes head tighter against her. Everything was building and building. All her muscles tensed and she arched her back and cried out in a series of loud, throaty cries and she came, her stomach flexing as she twitched through an intense orgasm. Jake never stopped licking even slipping a pair of fingers inside her sodden clutching hole as she cried out and gasped and pulled at him, finally groaning as he licked her through a series of mini orgasms.

Jake sat back, watching her twitch and squirm as the aftershocks fled slowly of a really great cum and she looked up at him and smiled a dreamy smile. Her hands running up over her hips, up her torso and strumming her erect nipples. He had pushed the fire down in her belly but also he could see a deeper want in her eyes. He felt it too as she reached down with the hand that was we from her juices and began to stroke he reawakened cock.

"That felt so good." Annie's voice was husky and full of need. She needed to feel him against her, feel him atop and inside of her and she needed it now.

"Everything we are doing feels good." Jake said as he rubbed his hand on her thigh. Nearer and nearer to her still dripping pussy. Annie felt so comfortable now, laid out before him, she pulled on her nipples and bit her lip. Looking down between his legs she saw his cock we full and hard again, bobbing at the base of his groin, shiny from the spit she had left on it and the remnants of his orgasm.

Looking past him to the TV, Annie saw another scene was nearing its end, she had forgotten they were even watching porn. Another perfect big titted blond was ridding some mammoth dicked stud and she was egging him on. The camera pushing in close to his cock as it lodged between her lips, slick and shiny with wetness.

Cum in me baby, fill my pussy with cum. Yes, fucking fill me up. Do it! The girl goaded and the male star gave a series of deep cries and the camera focused as his cock twitched and spat its hot payload deep inside the girl, who moaned and cooed and said naughty things as he emptied his heavy balls inside her.

"I want that." Annie said. Her hands now between her legs again, the wet squishing sounds coming from between her legs and her heavy breathing seemed to coax Jake on. His large thick member was now twitching between his legs, the large head wet with precum fluid.

Jake turned and just as the starlet lifted her pussy up off the man's cock and watched the rope of thick white cum drool out of her splayed hole. It was so sordid and intimate. Annie was panting now. Two fingers in her pussy as she pulled at herself.

"Which part?" Jake said as he reached up and put his thumb on the apex of her pussy and began to stroke her clit, Annie began to gasp and clutch at her tits, pulling at her nipples.

Groaning out, "I want you to fuck me hard and cum in me."

"Do ya?" Jake said as he kissed her thighs each in turn and planted on final kiss on her clit.

"Yesss," I need you inside me now."

Jake moved quickly then, causing her to squeal and giggle. Pulling her hips to the edge of the couch and laying his heavy cock in the soaked furrow of her pussy.

Annie looked up at him and quaked as he sawed his wide cock back and forth along her pussy. Reaching down, Annie hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up apart and spread open wide.

Jake and Annie groaned together as the thick head of his cock split her lips and pushed inside. She was so wet and he was so hard he slid into her all the way to his balls. Jake had never been in anyone tighter. He was savoring the sensation the tight sodden grip as he help himself as deep as possible inside her. Annie felt like he had shoved his whole arm inside her yet it was not too big. Perfect. Stretching her out in all the right places as he held himself all the way inside her and then flexed. She could feel the girth as it flexed and she gasped and locked eyes. Noting he was looking intently at where their bodies met. His hips making small movements and even that was spectacular.

"Fuck me, Please Jake. Fuck me now." Annie didn't finish her sentence, Jake pulled back and slid all the way in again and all she could do was groan. Grabbing hold of her hips he began at a steady pace, long building strokes built her quickly toward what she was sure would be one of many orgasms.

She had been fucked before she was no angel but this was different. As he picked up the pace and really began to pound into her she pulled her legs open wider, allowing him to feel like he was even deeper inside her as he made his rapid journey in and out, the wet sounds from between them was so sordid, she felt a big orgasm overtake her and she tensed and squealed, and then panted with her eyes clutched tightly shut as a series of mini bombs went off inside her. Each time her plunged into her she groaned until it was just one long cry. She could see his muscles wet with sweat. His cock was battering her deeply now.

"Fuck. Yes, Jake that feels so fucking good."

"Oh my god, you feel so good baby." He answered as he picked up the pace and she felt like maybe it was already that time. Time to be filled up and she tensed, Waiting to feel him flood her insides.

Jake plunged in one final time and paused. He was getting there but he didn't want to cum just yet. He wanted to have her differently. He was not sure he was ever get the chance again but he really hoped so. If not he was gonna make the most of it if he could. Pulling his soaked cock free he stroked it once. Annie looked up at him quizzically.

"Kneel on the couch." Jake said

"I love doggie." Annie said as she stood quickly on her shaky legs kissed him quickly and dropped to her knees on the couch, shaking her round butt at him and putting her forearms on the back of the couch she waited, arching her back.

Jake sighed and shook his head, seeing her open lips peaking between her legs and the cute little starfish above it he didn't hesitate and saddled up behind her, no ceremony just pushed the head into the soft center of her lips and pushed forward. Annie cried out and pushed back into him and she felt his balls rest against her clit, a sharp sensation greeting her as they did. He took hold of her hips and began to fuck into her. IT was even deeper and better and Annie was lost in heaven, feeling as each time he surged into her, her fluid spill out around him and run down the insides of her thighs.

"Fuck me Jake, oh god really hard just let go, please." Annie coaxed him as he began to pick up speed. The sound of their flesh clapping together and she felt her hard butt cheeks clap as he picked up and maintained a good pace. She came and continued to goad him. Pushing back at him, her arms fully extended now as she pushed back into him. Their flesh slapping wetly and loudly as they both moaned and groaned.

Jake could feel it coming. About 3 or 4 minutes at this pace, the wet flesh clasping at the intruding cock inside her and she was begging, lost track of what she was saying. Needing him to go at her harder and he obliged her.

She was wailing, her head back as he held her hips in his hands and pulled her back into him as hard and fast as he could. Her tight pussy now open and wet and gliding freely along his length, so rough was his fucking that he was cooing almost all the way free before slamming all the way into her again each time as rapidly as he could.

Please, please cum in me Jake I need you. Oh my god I'm...I'm cumming" She cried out. He was sweating on her, her body was slick with both their sweat and fluids. She felt him building, starting to swell a bit. She grabbed his wrists, squeezing and hoping that now was the time, time to feel him twitch and buck inside her. He pushed forward again and held himself as deep as he could possibly go and Annie gave a cry and waited. Her body wrung out but she just felt him deep and pulsing, not expelling his seed but still rock hard and throbbing.

She looked back and clenched her pussy as tight as she could

"You know you want to. To fill me up. I can feel you twitching. She groaned as he slammed into her once and then twice and pulled her hips hard into him

"You on the pill?" Jake asked, his breath labored as he started slowly pulling all the way out till just the crown was splaying her open and then slowly sliding back in. She laughed and turned and looked at him.

"I have the rod thing, back of my arm silly boy. I go things I want to do...oh god you feel so good." Annie groaned as she let go of his wrists and pushed back against him. Jake let go of her hips and she began to fuck back into him, pulling and pushing along his length to a wet whap whap whap as she tried to go fast and force him over the edge. She felt him slide free with a pop as she pulled back too far and the emptiness that came from his cock sliding free made her wind and try to impale herself again. Jake rubbed her but and gently spanked her. She giggled and shook her butt at him.

"Well ok for you." Jake said as he leaned forward and kissed the center of her sweaty back. She moaned and turned to look at his sexy face seeing the smile there she felt even closer to him wanted him even more.

"You are stalling." Annie said as she again wiggled her butt at him.

"I just don't want this to be over."

"Why, I feel that good?"

"The best, but I'm worried I won't..

"This is just the first time Jake." Annie said with firm tone. Looking back over her shoulder at him she turned then and stood up. Pulling him to her they kissed, her breast mashed into his hard chest they embraced and kissed wildly until she broke it, both of them breathing heavily and looking at one another deeply in the eye.

"You sure, because I want that." Jake said and Annie tried not to laugh.

"I do to. This is gonna be so good". She kissed him again and Stood hands on hips. "Now lay down on your back.' It's my turn to drive."