The Fosters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake kissed her and then complied, stroking his cock a few times and making sure it was good and wet. Annie straddled him and took hold of his rod and ran the bulbous head over her open slit and clit once before she sank down over him and settled her hips astride his with a sigh of pleasure. She smiled down at him as he took hold of her tits and played with her nipples as she began to rock her hips and saw his cock inside her, somehow it felt bigger than even a few moments ago. He was so hard. It was finally time. No ore stalling no more wanting to prolong it, make it last no it was her time to feel what she had wanted for so long. She was rocking fast now and Jake had hold of her hips now, helping her rock and she leaned forward and began to bounce, long deep strokes and he began to gasp and his eyes rolled as she felt him harden and she gasped as he palms each of her cheeks and pulled them apart, spreading her open around him on the up stroke before pushing her cheeks together on the down stroke. She kept that pace and he began to make signs he was really getting close.

"I want you to cum in me." Annie said as she kept the steady, long strokes, rolling her hips with his spreading as she glided up and down and he began to rock his hips forward into her. Faster and faster. She felt her pussy started to clutch up, the anticipation of being filled was building up her orgasm now, and she had lost count of how many she had had. She would be so sore in the morning and she couldn't wait. She wanted to know if the stories were true. If letting your man cum in you was more intimate, better, closer. Feeling him pulse and feeling, if he was big enough and came hard enough, the wet pressure throb as his cum hit her sensitive cervix. All of it, the wetter and wetter she would get All of it she went faster and faster. Up and down.

Annie...

Do it baby!

Oh god yes, fuck. I can feel it I'm gonna cum so hard baby.

I want you to, fucking fill me up Jake.

I'm gonna fill you

Do it!!

Oh fuck I'm cumming.

Yes baby fill me up!!.

They were slapping together when Jake grabbed her almost painfully hard and pulled her down as he began to rock. She felt it then felt him buck and quake and she threw her head back and screamed as and shook. Triggering her own clutching orgasm she sat on him as hard as she could rocking barely at all but still moving as she felt him pulse and pulse and pulse inside him. The wetness, the hot wetness spread and she felt it coat her inside like he had dumped a cup of pleasantly hot water in quick pulses against her most sensitive of places and she shook and clutched at him. It really was as good as they said. Better because it was with him. Jake was hollering and crying out as he sprayed her insides, his cock felt enormous throughout but at the point of orgasm as it kicked inside her it was so big and hot and she fell forward, kissing him and taking his face in her hands. Tear wet on her cheeks as they shared this moment together.

It seemed like minutes they just lay there. His cock still flexing inside her, now less frequently but still, its girth beginning to slowly shrink down and the torrent of cum he had basted her with slipping out of her well-loved hole and onto his balls as he fell free of her and she lay with him still gently kissing. His hand lightly on her his as they gasped together and finally after a few more minutes in silence Jake rolled her limp body onto her side. She didn't really know what to say as he stood, looking down at her as she lay there on the carpet, worry filing the space that was once filled with lust now that they had spent themselves together. She was worried he would regret, treat her differently or drift away from her.

Then he reached out a hand

"Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted." Annie saw that smile then and took his hand, letting his strong arm puller her shakily to her feet and they walked hand in hand down the stairs to his bed. The sweat having made them cold they bundled up together under a soft sheet, arms and legs entwined as they shared a single deep kiss before Annie drifted off to sleep. She felt better than she ever had at that moment and as he kissed her cheek and lay close to her she knew he did too.