The Founding Father Ch. 06

Story Info
Inside the trophy case.
2.2k words
4.53
7.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One really had to be careful when applying labels to VHS tapes.

Everything had to be lined up just right. You wanted to avoid it looking crooked.

These tapes were for a select few clients. And John was busy applying labels to 200 tapes that were to go out in the mail that afternoon.

Repetition was key.

"Keeping busy, John?" Katherine asked as she casually walked into John's office.

"Yeah - should have these done by 3 or so," he assured her.

"Oh, that's fine, John, just fine," she said, taking a seat on his desk rather than at it.

She was just off to the side, but her presence was wonderfully imposing.

"Can I take your attention away for just a second?" she asked him.

'You already took my attention away,' he thought to himself, as Kat was dressed in sexy business attire that day, black stockings and a gray mini skirt. Her white blouse was loose fitting and open all the way down to the third button.

Every now and then, he caught a glimpse of her designer silver bra, holding tight to those amazing breasts she was known for not only around the mansion but all throughout the poker circuit.

"Sweetie, I'm a little worried," she admitted.

"About what?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Sweetie, yesterday..." she began, then trailed off.

"Are you gonna be able to make it through CFNM Games I?" she asked, it showing in her voice that she doubted if he could.

"Uh...," he stammered, unsure of the context of the question.

"Sweetie, I don't want you going bonkers," she said, albeit with a chuckle. "The way you exploded...that was volcanic?!"

He had to laugh at himself.

"I mean, it was wonderful," she assured him. "But, hon, that was barely an hour in, and you were just...suffering for release..."

He couldn't argue. He could only listen.

"Hon, I'd love to get your take, what was going through your mind," she prodded gently.

She was more candid.

"Was it still that much of a shock to the system, being nude around us?" she asked. "Us commenting openly about your build, your cock, everything in between (laugh)?"

"It was...mind-blowing," he had to admit.

She smiled.

"I - "

"What - "

They spoke at the same time.

"No, you go 'head, hon," she encouraged him.

"I guess...repetition, would be helpful," he reasoned. "I just need to be in..."

"More of a CFNM-style environment more often," she finished for him.

"Absolutely," he said.

"Well," she began, letting out a stress-relieving sigh. "I have an idea. And if you oppose it, if you're thinking 'Kat, you're crazy. You are looney tunes.' Then, by all means, speak your mind."

He nodded.

"How would you feel, about going nude, around the house, without any infringements?" she so casually asked.

He gulped.

"'Cause, hon, it's just us," she encouraged further. "Just you, me, the three girls. The help is on vacation this week and Abraham's in Portland. We're not expecting much company..."

"That would be - "

"Because, John, this is not your grandmom's CFNM event," she laughed. "CFNM Games I is going to be pretty hardcore. We're talking 12, 13, maybe 14 hours of enforced male nudity, the men literally jumping through hoops at the women's request. Running, skipping, hopping, jumping all for their enjoyment..."

Funny. The event started out sounding more like an Olympic-style affair. Now it just sounded like a situation where beautiful, fully-clothed, dominant women would be bossing around a couple dozen or so naked men.

John loved it.

"I'm on board," he said triumphantly.

"Yeah? You wanna get started today?" she asked him, always a couple steps ahead.

"Sure," he said, already disrobing.

"This way, hon, you get used to being nude, having your cock be exposed," she described naturally. "Inevitably, us commenting about your cock.

"And, hon, from our point of view, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have some male nudity around the office? Kind of brighten the day?"

His grin was ear to ear.

"And, Mr. John Mitchell, you won't only be helping yourself, but helping us as well," she assured him. "Think about us. We're gonna be exposed to a whole lot of dick at this event so..."

He laughed.

"We might as well get used to seeing it constantly," she chuckled.

He went about applying a few more labels. Kat couldn't help but crack up, the sight of him doing his work in the nude. She was delighted.

"Think of it as...conditioning for your cock," she said. "We want you exploding, but not until the end of the Games. As a grand finale..."

Things were building oh so nicely towards that finale.

*********

Over the next couple weeks, John got used to being nude around the mansion.

That's not to say it wasn't invigorating, scary, and quite a rush all at the same time.

It was one thing when he was just stationary in his office. But going from room to room, sometimes even going outside to the pool or patio, without a stitch of clothing, that was a whole new experience.

Kat and the girls were usually discreet, but they couldn't be blamed for giggling every now and again when John came strolling into a room in just his birthday suit.

Like Kat said, there wasn't much company over the coming days. But there was in fact some company.

Kat entertained a few friends and associates now and again, and saw to it each and every one met John.

She did this not only to prepare him for the Games, but she took particular delight in John's boyish grin and embarrassment turned arousal when the women got to see him. His face would flush red, he would even halfheartedly try to cover his privates at first, before resigning to the fact the women were gonna see him, and see him in all his glory.

Kat would smile as John stood there, hands confidently as his sides, entertaining the women with his wit and wonderful sense of humor.

Now, women that Kat knew on a friendly level, she would tell that John was a practicing nudist.

With women within her inner circle, however, she would spill the beans about John being an all-out "CFNM'er," and that he simply couldn't wait for the Games to begin.

It was tremendous fun.

*************

John was busy compiling a mailing list one afternoon when all three of the girls burst into his office, let by Mary Ellen.

The 27-year-old, who had died her hair wine red to change things up a bit, had just gotten out of the shower and was sporting a cute, little white tennis outfit.

She and her friend, Desiree, would be hitting the court in a bit.

Mary Ellen, very provacatively, walked over and sat right on John's paperwork, almost like a playful cat.

They both laughed.

"Am I distracting you?" she kidded.

He laughed.

Mary Ellen crossed her legs, getting more comfortable.

'Jeez, she has some big, sexy thighs,' John noticed in greater detail.

The girls made small talk, inquired John what he was up to, and chatted about a few movies.

But it didn't take them long to offer their praise.

"You," Mary Ellen said, pointing to him, "have been doing awesome."

"Yeah, thumbs up, John boy," Sue quickly chimed in.

"Sometimes, we forget you're even naked because you're so at ease," Paige offered.

The girls looked at each other.

"That's not to say we don't love seeing your cock," Mary Ellen smiled. "But what Paige means I think is that...your whole demeanor suggests...this is the norm...this is the way it should be...And it makes us comfortable as well...Get what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, definitely, Mary Ellen," John agreed, pushing his chair out a bit to become more exposed to the three Fairfax sisters.

"I think what Mary Ellen meant," Sue jumped in, the sisters always correcting each other, as sisters do, "is that this (gesturing to John's nudity) is the norm for a CFNM event. Wanted to clarify (laugh)..."

"Oh, right," Mary Ellen replied with a wonderfully wicked grin, suggesting she really meant it should be the norm 24-7, around the clock.

Conversation swayed to movies and music, but Mary Ellen saw to it that it swayed right back.

"My mom took me to a male strip for the first time when I was 22," she gushed.

"In Montreal, right?" Sue asked.

"Uh-huh," Mary Ellen confirmed. "Different rules up there so full...full nudity...full-frontal...it was amazing. Plus we got to see the Botanical Garden during the day (laugh)."

"What was the name of the place?" recalled Sue with a laugh.

"Petits pains d'acier," Mary Ellen said with a lovely French accent. "Buns of steel..."

They all had a good laugh, but the memory of rock-hard bodies and cute backsides did in fact delight Mary Ellen to no end.

"She took me," Sue began, "when I was 20. And that was - "

"More of a bachelorette party, right?" Paige asked.

"Yep. In Boston," she said. "There were like five guys! Dancing around, all night..."

They were so colorful in their accounts, smiles all around.

Then they started cracking up.

"And Paige - mom took her to one when she was 18?!" Mary Ellen laughed.

"Yup," Paige confirmed proudly. "To the McKenzie mansion in San Francisco..."

"We've ALL been there since," Mary Ellen confirmed. "It's pretty wild..."

John's penis was growing more rapidly and more firm with each excited word.

"I guess what we're saying is, Mom's evolved," Mary Ellen said. "She was always kind of...enlightened. But now she's nurturing us more and more, from a younger age, and - "

"Wanting us to feel not only that enjoyment but... empowerment," Sue jumped in.

"Absolutely," Mary Ellen agreed.

She lightly tapped her foot on John's knee.

"You wanna see something?" Mary Ellen gently asked.

"Sure," he said.

She jumped up from the desk and led John - and the two other sisters - out of the room.

***********

Mary Ellen briskly led them right into Abraham's room.

"Should we be going in here?" John asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," Mary Ellen assured him. "He totally won't mind."

There was a noticeable gleam reflecting right off the multitude of trophies that were lines up along the shelves.

Mary Ellen walked towards them.

"Oh, yeah, your mom showed me," John remarked.

"No, buddy, she didn't show you this," Sue said.

Mary Ellen waked alongside the shelves, undid a clamp that was previously unnoticed by John, and pulled the shelves outward.

John was stunned to see rows and rows of video tapes. And they weren't about poker.

"All of them are CFNM videos," Mary Ellen gushed, with a wonderful smile.

"Holy crap," John replied, in awe of what he was looking at.

It was like a hidden, magical world suddenly unlocked.

"It's not just that he has this collection," Mary Ellen laughed, "but how substantial the collection is..."

John was stunned.

"I'm sure he'd let you borrow some of these, but definitely return them," Paige laughed.

It was even more impressive than the dozens of trophies.

"John, the point we're trying to make is," Mary Ellen began, "you're not alone in the universe. Other people celebrate this lifestyle as well."

A wave of comfort - and excitement - rushed over John.

"I think our mom, for one, has always been a CFNM'er," Paige said with a delightful grin, looking like the cat that ate the canary. "There just wasn't always a term for it..."

They left Abraham's room, but not without John borrowing a few of his tapes for closer inspection.

John also left the room, er, more developed, than he was when he entered it.

"Look at John's cock!" Paige gushed.

"I noticed," Mary Ellen assured her. "I've been watching its fluctuation in size (laugh)..."

John stood there helpless, badly craving release.

"You can stroke it for us," Paige sympathized.

"Yeah, John, you've gone DAYS without exploding," Sue commented. "You've come a long way, believe me."

"Can he come a long way?" Mary Ellen chuckled.

It was a joke, but also all the encouragement John Mitchell needed.

He stroked his prick frantically. He couldn't wait to impress the three Fairfax sisters.

John groaned as his hardened, strained dick went into a euphoria-inducing spasm, relinquishing rope after rope after rope of previously pent-up arousal.

The girls saved their comments until it was over, like they were watching a tremendous fireworks display that demanded every bit of their attention and wide-eyed gaze.

John lost control of where his ejaculatory bursts landed, and in this case, three or four of them coated Mary Ellen's pretty little bare feet that danced along the carpeted floor.

"That was a BIG one," Paige raved, speaking of John's lengthy, copious cumshot.

"Sure was," Sue agreed.

Mary Ellen had John wipe her feet clean, and he outdid himself by planting several kisses on them as well, while on his knees nonetheless.

Mary Ellen did not object.

"Great job today, John Mitchell," she complimented him. "We'll have to have our boyfriends give us the same type of show later..."

This was getting to be a great place to work, and play...

TO BE CONTINUED...