The Four Housemates Ch. 04

Story Info
Iris helps her housemates with some technical difficulties.
2.9k words
4.5
1.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris could, quite literally, go anywhere she wanted. Distances in the physical world meant little to her, as she spent much of her time in the void where reality ceased to exist. Time was another factor that meant very little to her. Her essence stretched across everywhere that ever had been and ever would be, and with a mere thought she could jump into different points of the universe. She did not live in the same world as everyone else, and she could see everything that could have been, even dragging such ideas into reality itself.

Yet despite all this, she spent most of her time in the physical realm in this one specific house. Or rather, she spent it in a quantum location that suited her needs, and this location happened to have a house built on top of it. This specific point in spacetime was comfortable, easy to slip into and calming towards Iris's tumultuous mind. She stayed here because its position in the universe managed to reach a perfect balance and harmony for every one of her senses.

However, something was threatening that balance. Something that the culprit should have known better for. Iris did her best to suppress her anger as she folded the universe and punctured a hole in her destination, allowing her to warp directly towards the intrusion. She had to stop the only balance of perfection that ever had existed or ever would from being toppled and shattered by the ignorant, like a child knocking over a beautiful castle made of sand.

Somebody was messing with the air conditioning.

"Kassandra. You are currently tampering with the temperature regulation unit. You have been specifically asked multiple times not to do this." Kassandra was kneeling down next to the air conditioner, using a couple of April's tools to unscrew the front and examine the wiring. April was standing just behind her, watching the scene unfold.

Thankfully, Kassandra ceased her work at once. "Yeah, I'm sorry," she said with a sigh. "I was just curious to see if I could manage to fix the AC with human tools. I needed the distraction, and it just popped into my mind."

Iris was always confused by her housemates referring to the unit as 'broken.' It functioned precisely the way it needed to, and if it worked in the manner that it had been intended to, the house would be too cold."Please cease with this immediately. If you need to spend your time in another fashion, perhaps I can assist you." Iris glanced up towards April, who was being uncharacteristically quiet."Isn't April the one who typically puts an end to your chaotic whims?"

"Well, that's part of the problem," Kassandra responded. "I was just messing around with April, and then something went wrong. Now she's acting all weird and I don't know what's wrong with her or how to fix it. So I'm doing something else to procrastinate."

That was a sentiment Iris understood. She couldn't help but feel some pity for Kassandra - while April treated all three of them like they were equal, Iris was by far the most powerful. She was painfully aware of this, and she knew that Melonie and Kassandra were aware of it as well, even if they pretended otherwise."Very well then. I shall attempt to help you with this. Tell me, what exactly went wrong with April?">

Kassandra put her tools down and looked over at April. "Okay, so this time I actually mean it when I say it wasn't my fault. So there's this thing called the Flickerlight, right? It's supposed to be for calming wild animals. It doesn't work on sentient beings. But when I showed it to April for a joke, she went all silent like that! Now she just responds when spoken to. Right April?"

April remained perfectly still as she spoke. "This one is currently awaiting orders."

"See what I mean? If she was like this all the time we wouldn't get yelled at nearly as often."

Kassandra had a good point. However, Iris had an idea for a solution."Some points in time are less fixed than others. Allow me to view the branching paths, to see if there was a more favourable outcome." She slipped out of existence, taking a moment to examine all the various paths reality could have taken.

There was one where Kassandra hadn't used the Flickerlight, but that would only delay the problem and have her do the exact same thing in the future. She saw another reality where Kassandra actually knew how her device worked and why it was affecting April, but that ironically led to April trying to fix the AC unit later on down the line. Finally, there was a timeline where April had enough self-confidence and backbone to break free of the Flickerlight on her own. However, if Iris pulled that reality into existence, April wouldn't blush and start sputtering the same way when Iris offered to peg her with a strapon.

Iris's form solidified back into the material plane."I have examined countless timelines and realities to examine all the things that could have been. This was a predetermined event, a cosmic inevitability. There was nothing that could have prevented it."

There was a slow nod from Kassandra. "So what you're saying is that literally none of this is my fault. That's a relief." She wiped a bead of sweat from her brow. "Well, there's still the problem that I broke April. Or rather, I technically didn't because it was predetermined or whatever."

April continued staring with a blank expression on her face, unresponsive. Iris had often been told that her own eyes looked vacant when she appeared as a human, but she had never understood the meaning. Looking at April, however, she began to have an idea.

Once again, Iris phased out of her physical form. But this time she kept her gaze on April. She slipped forward, letting her ethereal body overlap with April's physical one. The result was instant. Iris felt herself merging together with her housemate, the two becoming one, as her essence filled up the empty shell that was April.

Iris opened her eyes once again. Only it wasn't "her" eyes that opened, it was April's. She looked around, slowly moving her hands, getting a feel for her new body. Although she had experience living in a shell of meat and electricity thanks to her "human" form, it always felt a little strange at first.

"April? You, uh, you in there?" Kassandra's question was fairly innocent, but there was an eagerness behind her voice. Iris looked at her, through April's eyes, and tilted her head to the side as she spoke.

"Yes. She is in here. I can feel her, and I can hear her. April, you are able to hear me as well, correct?" Iris could feel her housemate inside of her. In a different way than usual this time. April's presence was there within her, locked away somewhere, unable to get free. But now that they were inhabiting the same body, April should be able to speak with her. The two could work as one in harmonious unity to solve the conundrum and free her mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK IRIS? YOU CAN'T JUST HIJACK MY BODY LIKE THAT! TELL KASSANDRA TO GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"April says hello." Iris found it strangely calming to be on the other side of her usual role. Normally she was the one speaking directly into the minds of others, but now April was speaking to her, and she was the only one who could translate. "She claims she is trapped somewhere, and is unable to free herself without our help."

Kassandra nodded. A holographic display opened up in front of her, and various alien symbols began flashing at a rapid pace. "Right, so according to what I can find, there might be a way to fix her again. But the thing is, she's not going to like it. You'll both just have to trust me that I'm telling the truth." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Basically, the Flickerlight can accidentally cause some more serious trances. And apparently the best way to get free is, um, through sexual stimulation."

This was a strange solution to Iris. She found it unlikely that sexual release was the missing puzzle piece. But at the same time, she saw no harm in at least attempting it. April had asked for their help after all.

"Kassandra, that has got to be the biggest and most blatant pile of bullshit, even for you. Iris, let's try something else. Iris?"

"April has her doubts and is entrusting me, and I am willing to put my faith in your method." She began to strip April out of her clothing. "I am, however, somewhat inexperienced with human masturbation. You may need to give me advice and pointers."

There was a somewhat nervous laugh from Kassandra. "You're asking the wrong person. Humans are an alien species to me. Although I've gotta say, we developed in remarkably similar ways."

It was a coincidence that had not gone unnoticed by Iris. The Uvel were a taller species, with greyish skin, three pronged digits for fingers, and somewhat insectoid eyes. But aside from that their biology appeared to be mostly the same. However, Iris had never concerned herself with the details of why or how the Uvel worked. They simply existed, same as Humans did.

Iris stripped completely nude in April's body. Her movements were somewhat jerky and awkward, instead of the smooth and rhythmic undressing April watched so often on her computer. Regardless, it didn't take long before all of her clothing was tossed on a pile on the floor. Iris looked down and examined April's body, cupping her breasts in each hand. It would be a simple enough task to change April's form to something more erotic, but that wasn't her goal. At least it wasn't today.

"Seriously? We're really doing this?" April's question was answered as Iris started to fondle herself. She was slowly massaging their tits, one in each hand. It was a strange sensation, as Iris knew that the physical senses were being shared between them. There was no denying that it was working. April's cock gradually began to stiffen in the air, a clear response to the stimuli. Iris gave their nipples a simultaneous pinch, causing their cock to jolt upright and become fully erect."We don't have to do it out here though. For the love of whatever god exists in this universe, can we please at least go to my room?"

Despite the strange scenario, Iris had to remember that she was still a guest in someone else's body. She wanted to treat April with the proper respect and dignity that she was owed. "April feels uncomfortable in this location. She wishes to get off somewhere that's more suited for sexual arousal."

Kassandra grinned in response. "Oh, no problem! That's something I can do easily."

"Wait no, that's not what I said. THAT'S NOT WHAT I-" April's cries of alarm were cut off as they were all transported with a flashing green light. They were in a room lined top to bottom with screens, each one displaying some sort of lewd sex act. All of the walls were showing pornographic material, ranging from softcore stroking to rough deepthroat sessions to heavy bondage scenarios.

"This should make things easier for April! It's a sampling of all her favourite videos." Kassandra was beaming as she spoke. "I went through her history to see the ones she spent the most time on. Or, inversely, the ones she randomly stopped watching in the steamiest moment. Which was probably, y'know, because she creamed herself."

April was raging from the prison within her own body."Is my computer history just common knowledge to everyone here? Don't I at least get a little bit of privacy?"

This response was confusing towards Iris. She cocked April's head to the side once again before speaking. "This is a strange development. Apparently, April was under the impression that her masturbation habits and pornographic interests were something that we didn't already know." Humans had the weirdest quirks, and after all this time Iris still struggled to keep track of their priorities.

"Oh. Well she doesn't really do a good job hiding it." Kassandra shook her head. "In any case, it should be simple to snap April out of whatever the Flickerlight did to her. Once she cums she'll be back to her normal senses. Probably. And then you can stop possessing her body. If you want to."

Iris's mind snapped back to the present. "Very well. I shall assist April in this measure, and she can thank me afterwards." Iris craned her neck and started looking around, taking in the overwhelming display of sexual material, and began stroking her cock.

It was a strange feeling even by her standards, masturbating while possessing someone else. She was able to feel the arousal herself, both physically from April's hand and mentally from what she was watching. At the same time, April was feeling the exact same, and their lust rose in tandem with each other. Although she wasn't speaking directly anymore, Iris could hear April's gentle moans. She could feel them within her. The two entities acted as one, and Iris continued to work their cock through April's body. They were dripping precum at this point, letting it spill onto the floor, without a care in the world.

Meanwhile, Kassandra was more than enjoying the show. A lewd grin spread across her face as she watched April's body pleasure itself. "Now this? This is a front row seat to a great show." As if to prove her point, a seat materialised out of thin air, being woven into place by some sort of advanced technological printer. Kassandra slumped down in the chair and curled up into it while watching. A bowl of strange gummy food appeared in her hands next. "I would get some popcorn for extra flair, but I'm not really a fan of the stuff. But this is close enough."

Iris felt a wave of extra humiliation at the comment, and upon realising just how she was being leered at. But Iris was unbothered. This was simply a natural part of how lifeforms interacted with each other. She could also sense April getting overstimulated, overwhelmed by the pornography surrounding them. Iris had no problems dealing with it, her eyes darting around and surveying the room. And April, a prisoner in her own body, was forced to directly watch as well. She wasn't even able to close her eyes or pause for a break.

The climax was nearing. Iris felt it welling up inside of them. "Time to see if you were correct about this, Kassandra."

"I really hope it works, but even if it doesn't, at least I got a great show out of it." Iris took a deep breath and arched her back, pumping her cock as fast as possible. It was enough to tip herself over the edge. She remained silent herself, but she could feel April screaming out inside of her, as they reached their climax together. An orgasm washed over them and rope after rope of jizz spurted out from April's cock, landing in a mess on the floor. Iris kept going, rubbing herself at the same steady pace until April was completely spent.

Kassandra tapped her fingers together, and the video stopped. The room changed to a dim lighting as it stopped playing porn everywhere. She gently turned to her housemate, curious as to who exactly was in there. "Hey... April? You back to normal?"

Iris was listening as well. At first, she didn't feel anything different. But then the voice came again, much clearer than usual."Get the hell out of my body! I can't move myself if you're cramping up the place!" Iris took the hint. It had been different when she first inhabited the body - April's mind had been hidden away, leaving an empty space for her to move in and take over. But now her mind was back and trying to regain control. She slipped out, returning to her pitch black void-like appearance, lacking a physical body once again.

"Ugh, geez. What the hell was that?" April's voice was slightly groggy. She still sounded disoriented, but at least she sounded like herself. "Fuck. Kassandra, can you learn how your own weird alien gadgets work already?"

Kassandra shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, not my fault, remember? This was all cosmically predetermined or whatever." She looked over at Iris. "Or whatever it is that you said. To be honest I can't really keep track of what you do."

Iris took no offence to the comment. "There were no satisfying timelines to pull into reality in which this incident did not occur."

"Oh really? Not 'satisfying' enough for you?" April spoke in a derisive tone. "Whatever. Y'all suck anyway." Iris was pleased that she was back to her normal grumpy self.

However, there was one more task required. One final test to ensure April was back to normal, and there were no lingering effects of the ordeal. She needed to ensure that everything was right in the grand cosmic scale of the universe.

"April, would you like for me to peg you right now? I have materialised a strapon painted in the colours pink white and blue, which I have been informed is appealing to certain humans."

April's face instantly flushed bright red. "But- that's- you can't just-' She continued tripping over her words, and Iris knew that all was right within the universe.