The Four Housemates Ch. 08

Story Info
April and Ophelia are given respect and privacy.
2.6k words
4.6
703
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken a while, but finally, April and Ophelia were alone. Not cramped in a car seat but in her bedroom, where there was more than enough room to get fully intimate with each other. April knew that the ice had been not only broken but utterly smashed to pieces thanks to the shenanigans of her housemates. And yet, despite everything, she felt strangely awkward now that they were fully ready to get down to it.

"So... I hope I didn't make things awkward between you and your housemates."

April snorted in response "Nah, don't worry about it. I've walked in on them doing things beyond the comprehension of the human brain. I mean, literally. One time I walked in on Melonie and Iris going at it and the room was turning into a five dimensional hypercube. They skipped right over four. I was feeling nauseous for about an hour." She shook her head, trying to get back on track. "The point is, living here, you get used to seeing some weird crap."

Ophelia chuckled at her tangent. "I can imagine. I imagine it also has its benefits, having three nigh-omnipotent and all powerful beings in your house."

"You're only half right there. All powerful? Sure, at least from our perspective. But omnipotent? That typically implies intelligence, and I have no idea who the biggest idiot in the group is. Probably Kassandra." She let out a deep sigh. "Still, you can see why I was reluctant to bring you back here, right?"

"Yeah, I can understand your hesitation a lot better now." Ophelia ran a mitted hand along April's spine. "And here I thought you were just a cute timid little gal. Turns out you're brave enough to stand up against godlike entities on a daily basis? Who would've guessed?"

April pouted in indignation. "Hey, are you saying that I'm not actually cute?"

"Okay fine. You're a cute timid little galand you stand up against godlike entities on a daily basis. Happy."

"Very much so." As she spoke she nuzzled into Ophelia, covering her neck in sloppy kisses. "But none of that is as impressive as the fact that I landed somebody as hot as you. Do you have any idea how pretty your hair is? You always manage to style it in the most perfect way." April's voice was wet and breathy as she spoke between her smooches. "And you're even better up close like this."

Ophelia gave a soft moan of approval as she started caressing the rest of April's body. "Damn, you really know how to get a girl in the mood. Is it getting hot in here or is it just us?"

"Sorry about that. Our AC unit's actually broken."

"No, that's not what I-" Ophelia cut herself off as she realised what April said. "Wait, it's broken? Seriously? You live with three cosmic entities that can bend reality itself to their will, and you have a broken air conditioner?"

"It's complicated, okay? Messing with the temperature could lead to a conflict that actually threatens to wipe out the entire human race, so I'm not touching it." April pulled Ophelia in close, holding her body in a passionate embrace. "Anyway, I don't care about my housemates right now. I know they're the interesting ones. I know you've probably got more questions than I could possibly answer, and just want to hear more about them. But right now I care about you and me. Kass, Melonie, and Iris have nothing to do with it. I'm here now, and dammit, I want to have sex with my girlfriend because it's what I want."

To her relief, Ophelia seemed to agree with her, although she did so with her actions rather than her words. She gently pushed April back onto the bed, pulling her legs over the side and sliding her panties out of the way as she did. April's cock sprang to attention, becoming fully erect before it was even touched. "Now this is a juicy little thing, isn't it." She gave the tip a gentle lick with her tongue. "It's just as pretty as you are."

April let out a soft moan. "You know, I'm pretty sure most girls would take great offence to their dicks being called little."

"Sure, but you're not one of them, are you?" Ophelia continued expertly working April's shaft, slowly bobbing down before pulling out entirely each time. She let her tongue play with the sensitive underside until April's cock began twitching in her mouth. "I get the feeling you're the type who starts whimpering when someone calls her a good girl. Am I right, my good girl?"

Although she tried to resist, April couldn't help but melt under her words. She grasped the bedsheets to help steel herself. However, that resolve was quickly broken when Ophelia escalated the pace of her blowjob. Instead of the slow and sensual teasing, she was going at full speed, forcing April to whimper at the sudden change. "No fair, that was cheating."

Ophelia pulled her head back, her lips a vacuum seal as they left April's cock, a thin trail of precum still trailing from the tip. "I'm sorry, were you complaining about something? Here I thought I was doing a good job."

"You are!" April's cock twitched in the air as she clenched her muscles, dots of precum beading out from the head. "Oh my fucking gods, you're good at this."

"Of course I am. Now shush, just sit back and enjoy." She dove right back in, wet sounds emerging as her lips went all the way to April's ballsack. As she continued, Ophelia regularly switched up the pace, sometimes even pulling out entirely to plant a few kisses on April's thighs.

April cried out in pleasure. "Oh fuck, I'm getting close. I can feel it." She was panting now, rendered thoroughly helpless under Ophelia's tongue. "Are you ready for it?" Ophelia responded by doubling her own efforts, picking up the pace to an even further degree.

With one last primal cry of pleasure, April let the orgasm wash over her. Her entire body shook as she came, Ophelia's warm mouth eagerly letting the cock pump wave after wave of semen down her throat. Once she was finally done, Ophelia joined April in sitting atop the bed, giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. It left a mark that was a mix of Ophelia's remaining lipstick and the sticky white mess that April had left in her mouth. "So, was that good for you?"

"Uh..." April was having trouble forming complete sentences. "Yeah, that was, that was good.You're good."

"Well I hope that didn't completely drain you. You're fine with giving me my turn, right?"

The eagerness in her voice snapped April back to the present. "Yes! I mean, um, if you still want to that is. Although, er, I'm not really sure I have the stamina to go again right away. And to be honest, I don't think I'm going to be as good as you are."

Ophelia smiled at her. "Oh don't worry, I'm pretty easily satisfied." She pressed her hands against April's chest and pressed her down so that she was lying on her back. "Now, here, just do whatever comes naturally to you." As she finished talking, Ophelia stradled atop April, lowering her glistening pussy directly onto her face.

Immediately April felt fully rejuvenated. The sight of a juicy cunt within range of her tongue filled her mind with a singular purpose - offering as much pleasure as possible, and trying to give a mind blowing orgasm similar to the one she'd been given herself.

Thankfully, April was hardly a novice in the rug munching department. She got to work on returning the favour right away. Her tongue dove into Ophelia's folds, exploring the body on top of her. A moan of pleasure signalled that she was on the right track, so April continued licking away.

"Oh, that's the spot." Ophelia flexed her hips, grinding her cunt against April's face. "That's the spot right there. You're good at this, aren't you?"

"Mmm-hmnff." April's voice was heavily muffled, but she got her point across. She wrapped her hands around Ophelia's ass, massaging her and pulling her in even tighter. Although it usually took April a fair bit of trial and error to find exactly what a girl preferred, Ophelia's body language made it abundantly clear when she hit a sweet spot.

As they continued with their rhythm, Ophelia began clenching her thighs against April, and April sped up her movements, sensing the impending climax. "Fuck yes, KEEP YOUR TONGUE RIGHT THERE!" April went into overdrive with her tongue as her girlfriend reached her orgasm, her entire body shaking as April took her right over the edge. Ophelia squirted hard, her juices thoroughly drenching the face beneath her, as well as the surrounding bed sheets. April eagerly did her part and licked every last drop from her thighs until they were glistening clean.

Ophelia lifted herself up, then lay back down on the bed next to April, basking in the afterglow. "You certainly know how to show a lady a good time. Really, I was expecting enthusiasm, but not the skill to match."

"Well I could say the same thing myself," April replied. "I mean, damn, I've literally gotten blowjobs out of this world and Istill don't think they hold a candle to yours."

Ophelia chuckled at the comment. "I'm just going to take the compliment and leave it at that." The two of them lay together for a few more minutes, simply enjoying each other's warm bodies. April felt thoroughly exhausted from the ordeal. She was just glad she'd been able to give her date a good time, no matter how drained she felt afterwards.

Nevertheless, they couldn't stay like that forever. April smacked her lips, the aftertaste of cunt juice less appealing now that it had started to dry. "Eugh. I'm gonna get a glass of water. You want me to get you one?"

"I'll come with. I should stretch my legs anyway." Ophelia began dressing herself again. "Is it going to be awkward if we bump into your housemates? I get that you live in pretty different circumstances, but usually when I hook up with someone the rest of the house is empty."

April let out a deep sigh. "It'll probably be fine. They're idiots, but they're obviously not prudes. Nobody's going to make a big deal about having sex." She finished buckling her pants and stretched her arms upwards. "Now come on. We probably won't even run into anyone, given the impossibly large size of this place."

The moment they stepped through the door frame, April and Ophelia were bombarded with streamers and confetti, with a thundering round of applause. Iris, Kassandra, and Melonie were gathered around, all of them cheering in an overwhelming display of support. A massive banner reading 'CONGRATULATIONS!' was draped across the hallway.

Kassandra was the first to speak up. "Way to go! It finally happened! I didn't think this day would come, but here we are." The Uvel only had extremely small palms with only three digits on each hand, yet as Kassandra mimicked the motions of a human clapping, it resulted in a massive echo that sounded like an entire theatre.

"I will admit that I had my doubts. But this is a rare occasion where my foresight was incorrect, and the least likely reality manifested itself." Iris was in her void form, a body shaped absence of light floating in the air. While April was used to her voice speaking directly into her mind, Ophelia jumped in place in surprise."Nevertheless, I must say that this has been a satisfactory outcome. It is what April wished to happen, and that tends to yield what some would consider a positive effect on the universe."

"That's her way of saying she's happy for me," April explained with a roll of her eyes. "Okay thanks everyone, I appreciate it, but you don't have to make that big a deal out of it. Yes, we had sex. Grow up. You don't need to throw a party because of what we did."

"Because of you? Oh sorry, you must be misunderstanding." Melonie had a mischievous giggle in her voice as she began to explain. "We're celebrating ourselves. All of us respected your privacy and didn't watch you while you were fucking, not even for a moment. It was such a tremendous show of restraint that we decided we deserved a proper reward."

Kassandra nodded in agreement. "You're always going on about how we 'should respect your privacy more' and 'not watch you while you're jerking off to magical girl hentai.' So we did exactly that!"

Ophelia cocked an eyebrow and turned to face her girlfriend. "Magical girls, huh? I can't say that's ever been my thing, although I do see the appeal."

As usual, April's face flared into a deep shade of crimson. "That's none of your-" She cut herself off with a deep breath. "You know what? Thank you. I appreciate you taking steps to be nicer and more respectful." Her eyes narrowed into a fierce glare. "Even if it's for something that should really be done as a basic courtesy."

"Exactly! I'm already basically perfect, and now I'm putting in more effort to be even perfecter." If Melonie had caught the sinister tones in April's voice, she showed no signs of it. "Now, who wants the first slice of 'didn't-spy-on-April-while-she-has-sex' cake?"

"The first slice shall be mine and mine alone, as it has been preordained since the beginning of time. It shall also be a corner piece, as has also been preordained since the beginning of time."

"Okay but remember, three dimensional cake. Put too many sides on the corner and the humans might get a tummy ache."

As Ophelia stared in mild bewilderment at the extra large cake manifesting itself into existence, April wrapped her hand around her girlfriends, clasping it tight. "By the way, thanks for earlier. I don't think I actually said it but I had a wonderful time."

"I did as well. Although given the... everything I've learned today, I imagine it was a bit tame for your tastes."

"No, of course not!" April was quick to rebuke the claim. "I mean, sure, sometimes we do scenarios that aren't realistic or physically possible, but that doesn't make the french vanilla stuff any worse." She paused for a moment, pursing her lips in thought. "You know, you did end up taking charge this time. Since you mentioned you preferred the bottom, maybe next time we'll flip the roles, and I'll pay you back in kind."

Ophelia burst into laughter. Full blown laughter from the gut. "Oh babe, that's alright.I'm a switch leaning sub, but I think I've got you pegged."

April smacked her palm against her forehead. "Why does everyone keep saying that? I swear, I can be the dominant one! Just because it hasn't actually happened yet, doesn't mean it can't."

"Actually it can't." Iris popped up between them, interrupting the flow of conversation."It's one of the three fundamental governing rules of the universe. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, this house is too cold if the air conditioning is on, and April is a submissive. I believe you humans call them the laws of thermodynamics."

"You know, I wouldn't write that on a test, but I'm actually willing to believe it." Ophelia grabbed April's hand and looked into her eyes. "It's okay, you don't need to pretend. I think if we want someone to domme me, we've got a couple volunteers." She leaned in to whisper into her ear. "I get the feeling the idea turns you on even more than me."

Given the outline of a bulge starting to show between April's legs, she knew that she was right on the mark.