Gender Assignment Inventory - 2064

Story Info
Futuristic 21st century gender fiction.
996 words
3.33
4.2k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subface
subface
3 Followers

After the chaotic 20s and the confusing results of the 2032 Olympic Games. With the increasing trend of males transitioning to females. It was agreed at a 2034 meeting of major international forums to legislate Trans as a third gender.

The tedious but necessary work of collating records from medical, insurance, workplace, educational, and sundry institutions had begun by 2035.

Infrastructure creation and renewal is the major investment driver. Economic models are irrevocably tied to growth for survival. The introduction of the third gender provided massive infrastructure build and refurbishment opportunities across the globe.

There was pushback from some traditionalists, mainly men, to some of the proposals that were being put forward during 'The Change'. These particularly concerned refurbished men's toilet blocks which were being considered for renovation across the EU, USA, India, and Southeast Asia.

Of further concern to men was a new political dynamic that had been forced into existence to facilitate this social rearrangement. Boards and Committees were being spilled to accommodate Trans representation.

Those that were marginally controlled by heterosexual men were in panic mode. A mandatory 15% Trans representation rule has been installed for any organization seeking new contracts. The Legislation stated men would cede their seats to incoming Trans representatives.

Men were being replaced as a consequence of their own shrinking masculinity. Laughingly referred to in Woman's groups as "The Shrinkage". Projections were that by 2064 at least 15% of the world population would be Trans. It was right to install that demographic breakdown at the decision-making level now.

The wedged male minority argued in every jurisdiction that as most trans were previously men this would diminish men's representation further. It was agreed by the Female Full Bench of the Supreme Court that this was right. It did. The case was closed. Men had merely sought clarification. They got it.

It was a massive own goal by male lawyers not to argue "Unfairly diminish" in their submission.

Celebrated as precedent law the mechanism of "Just Male Diminishment" was born. A concept previously ruled sexist was now considered appropriate to reflect society's new order. Femocracy had begun.

The changing demographic of the classic executive had seen women move from holding on average a third of positions and a Vice-Presidential role at the turn of the millennium to half or more of positions and often the Presidential role by the mid 20's.

Some men tried to attribute the attainment of female dominance to the Covid response. And wished it away as a blip in time. This was very wrong. It was in keeping with the trajectory. It was entrenched, and permanent.

The terms Femographics and Femocratization had been in use by Feminists since the late 20s. Those terms now became mandatory study disciplines across all age groups and all genders.

'Mandated!' was comically used to explain this newly realized organizational model in the many female-only penthouse suites that had rapidly emerged on top floors throughout the major centers of industry.

This was a reference to the massive treasure trove of 20th and early 21st century male porn which depicted Femdom scenarios for a new world order that men had meticulously curated and collated and left behind for their victors to use against them. What prescience of mind men displayed for the handover. An invaluable reference resource. A Bible.

Also, the changing sexual morays of society were seeing more openly lesbian and faggot identifying male careerists nominated for senior office. Boards at all levels were now remarkably diverse.

A study in 2045 found that the average executive board might have three straight men on it. Men were never seen chairing meetings of any sort now.

Even men's only meetings had to be sanctioned by head office and produce a recording of it for audits. It was all legal and the men understood that. It was a security thing.

That the new look boardroom had a higher proportion of Trans than 15% had come about by a range of agreements, arguments, and methodology discussions which Women had been initiating to progress change at a rate in keeping with growth targets.

It had been put to men that as a way of slowing the irrevocable decline in male participation mandated Trans positions would be rounded up wherever required to at least have birth males secure a quota privilege not needed by women any longer.

When it was put in the courts that there was trans female to male too and that any subsequent spots should be vacated by a Woman it was ruled a vexatious submission by the Female Supreme Court Full Bench and no further cases were heard on the matter. The precedent of Just Male Dimishment had been tested and further strengthened.

In general, and as became practice ambitious men were given priority for the increasingly coveted roles of minute secretaries or room organizers in major organizations as compensation for relinquishing their executive positions.

This had become the norm by convention as early as 2037 some records showed. Career men were enthusiastically now nominated for secretarial, hospitality, and even cleaning roles as a way to keep 'in the loop' as to what was happening in the offices of this rapidly changing corporate world.

In late 2052 sufficient work had been done on implementing the new F/T&m gender order, as it was now officially known, to do a first census as to where the situation was at, at least in the U.S.A, and where it was going.

Helen, President of Fibro, Lighting, and Glaziers, a major construction supplier was also an office holder for the Gender Assignment Inventory. Initially set up as a bi-yearly discussion forum. Now a continuous open cyber meeting monitoring statistical gender trends.

She'd in-housed the National Lavatory Rebuild which continued to be rolled out and updated across America.

"Mary, can you come to my office?" Helen had just received the most current and expansive update on America's gender and sexual orientation position.

This was the year 2064.

To be continued...

subface
subface
3 Followers