The Four Housemates Ch. 10

Story Info
Juice That Makes You Cum Real Hard!
2.1k words
4.45
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April stared at the juicebox on the counter. It was just sitting there, mocking her, tempting her by the second. If it was a trap, it couldn't have been more obvious. It did look like Melonie's cheap idea of a prank. Something that was inconspicuously left out, looking fully casual at a glance, but with a deliberate purpose. Something to tempt her.

Not that it was working, of course. April rolled her eyes as she walked back and forth across the room, giving the juicebox a sideways glance as she moved. It was so obvious it wasn't even worth her time. Somebody had left it out for her, and she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of drinking it.

"It's not working, you know." Although there was nobody else in the room with her, April was plenty aware of what her housemates were like. If anyone was behind this in some way, they were listening. "Do you really think I'm going to drink this so I can cum on the spot? You know that the phrase 'thirsty' is just an expression, right?" The room itself was silent, and the juicebox remained perfectly still, the bold words on the side impossible to ignore.

April was wasting her time here. The last thing she wanted after a shift at the coffee shop was to entertain some juvenile prank based on a stupid meme, after all. Especially considering for once she was caught up on all her assignments. She just wanted to unwind and relax for a bit. Sure, part of her 'unwinding' involved getting some personal relief. And she had to admit that some magic juice doing the job instantly would be a more efficient use of her time. But that didn't mean she was actually tempted to try it. Especially not after April had already spent the last five minutes staring at it, trying to figure out who genuinely thought she was dumb enough to try it.

Although, there was a single thought nagging the back of her mind. Was it really meant for her? It wouldn't be the first time someone else was the target of a prank. If Melonie was targeting someone else, that could spiral into bigger problems down the line. With a jolt, April realised that with all the time she'd spent, she hadn't actually checked if it was full or not. It was entirely possible that someone else had already had a sip, and there was a ticking time bomb she got caught in the fallout in some capacity.

There was at least no harm in checking. April dashed over to the juicebox and grabbed it, inspecting it for any signs of use. Thankfully, it looked completely untouched. The straw was still taped to the side, the hole at the top was unpunctured, and it felt roughly room temperature. It even had that distinctive faint juicebox scent. As far as April could tell, she was the first person to touch it.

One the one hand, that was a relief. At least nobody else had taken a drink yet. But on the other hand, that reinforced April's original hypothesis - this was a trap set for her specifically. Somebody was tempting her, using psychological manipulation just to see if shewould. And who knew what would happen if she had a sip? Would it be an explosive climax, just from a single drop? That would be awkward. April already spent more time than she'd like to admit doing laundry, and creaming herself on the spot would only add to the problem. No, it would be better to take her time. Enjoy the mood, maybe light a scented candle, and slowly build up to her climax. There was a new chapter of her favourite smutty fanfic that she hadn't gotten around to reading yet, and there was no point in spoiling the mood with a stupid joke.

But her hand was still wrapped around the juicebox.

"Is this what you want, to make me suffer?" April was angrily shouting into the empty room. "To watch me squirm and grapple with myself? Do I even have a choice, or are you going to force me to drink this, whether I want to or not?" The very thought of it made her shudder. If she didn't go along with a prank, her free will might just be overridden anyway. How embarrassing would that be? To wilfully resist such a juvenile attempt at flustering her, only to be forced to cum in her pants on the spot, helpless to resist as a massive orgasm raced through her body. April found herself getting flushed at the mere thought of it, no doubt another cheap manipulation tactic to get her to drink.

There was only one way to find out. She needed to know if it was a prank or a trap, or how exactly it was going to work. If she was being forced to drink against her will. If she didn't, she'd spend the rest of the night wondering about it. Really, it was more of a distraction than anything, so it was better to try it anyway and get it out of her head. Just a sip wouldn't hurt. Enough to figure out what the drink was doing, and what the plan was for her. With shaking hands, April peeled the straw out, gently poking a hole in the top. Her mind raced with possibilities. A single drop of this could result in an earth-shattering orgasm, the likes of which she'd never experienced before. The text on the box made it obvious what was going to happen. It was just a question of intensity. Before she could talk herself out of it any further, she put the straw in her mouth and took the tiniest sip, letting the juice hit her tongue as she braced for impact.

Nothing happened.

April's entire body was tense with anticipation, but the only thing hitting her was the faint taste of apple juice. She opened her eyes that he hadn't even noticed were squeezed shut. There was no rush of pleasure between her legs, no damp spots on her underwear from forcibly creaming herself.

Her brow furrowed in confusion. The box hadn't been subtle about what was inside, and she'd been expecting to be overwhelmed with the sensation. But instead there was nothing. Maybe she just hadn't drank enough? It was possible that her sample had just been too small.

With trepidation, April continued sipping the contents of the juicebox, her muscles tense as she prepared for the big moment. Eventually her mouth was mostly full, and she hadn't cum yet. Heart pounding, she swallowed the contents, feeling the cool liquid slide down her throat and into her stomach.

There was still nothing. A strange chill ran through her body, one that April didn't know how to make sense of. Her breathing was getting heavy, thinking about how at any moment she was going to climax. She began rubbing her thighs together in anticipation. But her cock didn't even twitch. As much as she was expecting a spontaneous orgasm, it simply wasn't happening.

Her mind raced with possibilities. What was the exact purpose of the prank? Clearly she was being targeted, and she'd already had a drink. Was it based on the quantity ingested, and after drinking the entire thing she would have an exponentially larger climax? The last thing April wanted was to give whoever was behind this the satisfaction of seeing her struggle. And yet, the idea had wormed its way into her brain, and she simply couldn't stop imagining it. Having the gigantic climax out of nowhere simply from drinking the juice. Even though she knew someone was probably forcing that image into her mind, it didn't change the fact that she wanted it now.

Without giving herself an opportunity to change her mind, April wrapped her mouth around the straw and began sucking. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the juice while slowly squeezing it with her hands. Every moment she expected to be overwhelmed with the orgasm that was promised by the box's text. But every moment she just ended up swallowing more and more of it.

Before long she was finished. The sound of the final drops of juice getting slurped up through the straw rang out within the room. She was ready to take the full brunt of it, whatever was going to happen, at any moment. It was about to happen. April clenched her thighs in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Except once again, she was denied the orgasm promised by the juicebox. Her body had no reaction to it. No intense rush, no churning within her balls, nothing. The tension in her body was still there, all wound up, expecting a release to hit at any moment. But all she felt was growing anger and frustration.

April slammed the juicebox back down on the countertop. "What the fuck do youwant?" She was outright seething at this point, glaring into empty spaces around the room. "Fine, I admit it. I'm a horny little bitch who wanted to see what it was like to cum on the spot. Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you satisfied now? You win, congrats!"

Her words fell on deaf ears. Whoever was behind this, manipulating her and screwing with her mind, they weren't showing themselves. As much as April hated admitting defeat, she had to admit this time she'd been played. The trap set out for her had worked as intended. And worst of all, there hadn't even been a reward in the form of a climax.

At least, not yet. April grabbed the juicebox again and read the label again, a horrible thought crossing her mind. It didn't give any indication of *when* the effects would happen. If she knew her housemates, and April was certain she did, it wasn't devious enough to lay out a trap for her to stumble across. No, thereally devious method would be to have it delayed. At some point she was going to cum out of nowhere - that much she was certain of - and likely an amount proportional to the amount ingested. She let out a deep groan as she realised what was going to happen for the rest of her evening. Instead of taking some time off to relax and have a pleasurable session to herself, she was going to be anxiously waiting for it.

The orgasm could strike at any moment. April knew that, but she didn't know what to expect or where. There was no point in curling up in a ball and doing nothing while she waited. But at the same time, she wouldn't really be able to commit to anything either. After grumbling to herself about the situation she'd wound up in, April slowly went back to her room, feet dragging along the way. This time her housemates had won. Whoever wanted her to be tensed up and frustrated in anticipation had gotten their way, and they'd laugh at her again when the overwhelming climax hit. All she'd had to do was walk away.

But then again, another part of her knew that she was never going to walk away. Not when it competed with her sense of curiosity. She wanted to know what the juice was like, and now she knew that it was a cruel joke designed to torment and punish her for someone's amusement. Unfortunately, this time, it had ended up working.

***

Twenty minutes later, Melonie strolled into the kitchen. She saw the remnants of the empty juicebox, left out on the counter, squeezed flat with the straw still inside. A quizzical expression crossed her face.

"Who the fuck drank my apple juice?" It wasn't a question of anger, just confusion. Melonie had even put a cringe human meme on the cover to denote that it was hers. It wasn't like apple juice was an extreme rarity among humans either.

Regardless, she shrugged her shoulders, rather indifferent to the mystery. Melonie snapped her fingers and used her magic to conjure another juicebox, along with a half dozen more in the fridge. As she saw the funny text on the side, she couldn't help but giggle, laughing at the strange things humans came up with. Maybe one day she'd actually make a pitcher of juice like that. But for the moment, she opened up the juicebox and took a deep sip, enjoying the sweet and refreshing taste.

By the time Melonie left the room she had completely forgotten about the mystery thief.