The Foursome Buy a House

Story Info
BJ, cowgirl, lesbian sex, "Frosty Freya," and "The Ice Box."
6.6k words
4.8
2.3k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 13th (and final!) story in the Freya's Sexual Adventures series following the lives and loves of Freya, Alex, Cyn, and Katie. It can certainly be read as a stand-alone story, but if you want to read the entire series in order, it starts with The First Blowjob

Either way, I hope that you enjoy reading my work!

Love, Frey

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Alex rolled over in bed and through blurry eyes saw Freya sitting up next to him.

"Did you have a dream last night about Katie?" Freya demanded.

Still foggy from sleep, Alex just stared at her with his mouth open.

"Last night you were saying her name in your sleep."

"Who?" Alex slurred trying desperately to understand what was happening.

"Katie." Freya said. "Katie McMillan. My best friend."

She looked down at him. "Did you have a dream about Katie?"

Alex blinked. "I don't know..."

"You were talking about her in your sleep last night." Freya started to cry. "You've said her name before in your sleep, you know." She started to get out of bed.

Alex sat up. "Wait --"

"No! You wait!" Freya was furious. "Are you attracted to her? Are you attracted to my best friend?"

Her face scrunched up. "Do you want to..." Freya started sobbing.

Alex reached for her but she pushed him away.

"Do you want to fuck her?" She yelled at him.

"I love you, Freya." He told her. "I don't want anyone else."

Again, he reached for her and this time she allowed him to hold her as tears poured down her face.

Not knowing what to say or do, Alex just held her. He thought of all those times that he had lusted after Katie. After his fiancée's best friend. He thought of all those times that he had jerked off to images of Katie in his mind. Just recently, he had been fantasizing about Katie while cumming in his fiancée's mouth! Despite his horror at Freya's possible discovery and his own shame and self-loathing, he started to get an erection.

'What is wrong with me?' he asked himself. 'I'm marrying this woman.'

Panicking, he tried to think of anything other than Katie. Anything other than her tight, young body. Her petite ass. The nipple ring that he could always see outlined against her shirt.

That damn nipple ring.

That damn day at the beach.

None of this helped Alex's erection. It only made things worse.

"I'm sorry," Freya mumbled. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Nothing's wrong with you, honey," Alex assured her.

Freya shrugged in his arms. "The stress of the wedding. School. I think I'm getting my period... Everything." She wiped her tears. "I don't know..." Freya thought back to her own many dreams -- both sleeping and waking. "I can't blame you for your dreams."

Alex just held her.

"Katie is cute, though." Freya admitted.

Alex closed his eyes trying to keep his thoughts on the present situation. "She doesn't hold a candle to you."

Freya kissed his chest and he hugged her tighter.

She lifted her head up and gave him a quick peck on his cheek, then slowly slid a hand down under the sheets finding his semi erect dick. "Oh! For me?"

Alex's cock pulsed as she touched it. "Uh-huh." And it was for her. Even though he may have gotten erect thinking about Katie and her sexy body, his cock was always for Freya. Ever since that day she walked into his life looking for pink wall paint, everything he had was for her. So, that certainly wasn't a lie.

He would never lie to her.

Freya wiped her eyes with her other hand and peeled the sheets back. She looked at his now raging erection.

She smiled and bent down to take it into her mouth like she had done so many times before. Sucking Alex's dick had almost become mechanical for her. But it was also soothing for her. A great source of comfort. Sure, there was love there -- she honestly loved him more than anything -- but sex had become more than that to Freya.

Or less.

It had become about her own fulfillment. And not emotional fulfillment as much as purely physical.

A deep craving.

Feeding "The Need" inside of her.

What had started out as an expression of love so many months before, had become different. She was starting to see that and was becoming worried about their future. She had been able to control herself, but would she always be able to? Her own dreams were getting more and more frequent and pervasive.

And real.

She didn't want to ever do anything to hurt him.

She did love him, but was her love -- his love -- their love -- always going to be enough?

Freya pushed these thoughts aside fairly easily as she pushed her head down to engulf his cock. She had become quite good at ignoring these concerns.

Alex was a little concerned about his fantasies, but also so worked up, that in that moment, he gave in and just let his mind imagine that it was Katie sucking him. Again. He ran his fingers through Freya's hair and imagined what Katie's straight and silky hair would feel like against his skin. Freya's nipples dragging against his thigh easily became the tiny pebbles of Katie's breasts. He imagined her nipple piercing scraping against his leg as she sucked his cock. He reached down and cupped one of Freya's ass cheeks and squeezed. Taut but yielding. Under his hand, he felt the hardness of Katie's perfectly round ass and with a moan, came into his fiancée's mouth thinking about her best friend.

For the second time.

As always, Freya swallowed it all down and then slowly pulled her mouth up his shaft coaxing every last bit of sperm out of him and into her. She sat up and kissed him. As their tongues played with each other, he could taste himself on her. He wondered what Katie would taste like. Both her mouth and her pussy.

When Freya finally pulled away from Alex, she was pleased to see his cock still fully engorged and waving slightly in the cool morning air. She got out of bed and pulled her panties off. She carefully climbed on top of Alex straddling his hips. Hovering over him.

She gave her pussy a quick couple of rubs to lube herself up and then spread her lips around his cockhead and let her body settle onto his lap enjoying the feel of him sliding into her. Nestled in his lap and on his cock, she leaned forward and they resumed kissing.

After the last few weeks of tension between them -- outside tensions with the wedding and house hunting as well as their individual inner sexual turmoil -- they both enjoyed the feeling of just being together. His cock in her, their arms around each other, and their mouths locked together in the comfortable, easygoing love that they really needed right then.

Freya straightened up and looked deep into Alex's eyes making sure that she had his undivided attention. Of course, she did. Sitting very still, impaled on his cock, she slowly looked down at her nightshirt. The old, tattered flannel that she had "borrowed" from Alex one evening when they had first started dating. Before they had engaged in any sexual activities. She just wanted to sleep with the comfort of his scent.

And now, with her head still bowed, she looked back into Alex's eyes and gave him a tiny smile.

As she reached for the third button down -- the first one that was actually buttoned -- she clenched her pussy around him and was rewarded with a quick gasp from her soon-to-be husband. Holding him tightly, she pulled the button free and let the shirt fall open revealing the smooth, pale skin between her breasts.

She released her grip on his cock and gently rocked her hips forward and backwards once, then began to tug on the next button pulling it free. Alex could see the swell of her tits and reached a hand out to one. Freya simply shook her head and his hand returned to rest on her upper thigh. He knew this game.

The fingers of one hand pulled the material aside revealing an erect nipple. Freya reached a hand towards him and delicately put an index finger into his mouth. He sucked on it for a moment and then she pulled it free. Alex watched as she lightly painted her nipple with his saliva. Freya closed her eyes and ran her finger in tiny circles around the hard, pink nub of flesh.

As her nipple dried, she slipped her finger back into his mouth, but when she pulled it out this time, her hand went downwards. Freya placed it at the very top of her pussy and pressed. With her other hand, she pulled the bottom of the shirt up. As her finger pressed against her clit, she moaned. Freya deftly used two fingers to pull her labia apart and to give Alex a completely unobstructed view of the swollen clitoris peeking out from under her finger.

She slowly rocked her hips against him and continued to slide her finger back and forth across herself. Alex was hypnotized watching her clit flick back and forth. He could see the moisture coating her and suddenly needed a taste. He grabbed her wrist and roughly pulled her hand up and started sucking on her fingers.

Freya laughed in surprise, then pulled her hand free. She rubbed her pussy again and used the finger to trace Alex's lips. Before he could lick her juices off, she did it for him. Her tongue followed the exact path that her finger had just moments before, then snaked its way into his mouth. Alex and Freya savored the intoxicating mixture of his cum on her tongue and her honey on his lips. Freya reached down again, then quickly added her finger to their shared kiss. They both greedily sucked on it and on each other's lips.

As their tongues continued to flutter against each other, her fingers returned to her pussy and Freya started to rub herself in earnest. Within seconds, she was moaning into Alex's mouth and cumming hard on his lap.

When she was finished, she casually looped her arms around his neck and laid her head against his shoulder. Alex tilted his head down against hers and wrapped his arms around her waist as she began to roll her hips smoothly against him.

"I love you so much, Alex."

"I know. And I love you more than anything in the world."

With her head still on his shoulder, she smiled into his neck. "I know."

Freya's hips rocked so subtly, that it was almost ten minutes before Alex came inside her. After he was done, she continued her movements, but added a gentle finger to her clit once more. Within a few minutes, she brought herself to a mellow but extremely pleasurable climax cradled in her future husband's arms.

The two lovers looked deeply into each other's eyes and any troubles that they had felt between them simply melted away. This was how it was supposed to be and they both knew that everything between them would be fine.

Alex broke the silence. "We have some houses to look at today."

Freya smiled that sweet, loving smile of hers and looking at her, Alex's heart almost burst inside his chest.

"Yup... We do." But she didn't move.

After a few minutes, she reluctantly slid off of him. She patted his leg as she stood up. Alex watched her walk towards the bathroom and his softened cock jerked lightly against his leg.

That evening, Cynthia got home early from work and found Katie in the kitchen drying dishes.

"Hey, Katie-bear!" Cynthia grabbed her girlfriend around the waist and gave her a kiss on the side of her neck.

"Mmmm," Katie responded and leaned back into Cynthia's warm embrace.

"When are Freya and Alex coming over?"

"6:00."

"Then we have plenty of time!" Cynthia easily swept the petite Katie into her arms and carried her towards the bedroom.

Startled, Katie yelled out, "Cynthia!" And as she was carried down the hallway, she said, "I have to make dinner."

"I'll help."

Katie looked at her and frowned. "No, you won't."

Cynthia smiled. "Yeah. Probably not. But I'm much bigger than you and much stronger than you, so there's no point in resisting."

Katie's response was to plant a sloppy, wet kiss on Cynthia's lips causing her to stop in her tracks. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Katie looked smugly at Cynthia. "Then I won't resist."

"You are so fucking hot," Cynthia told her, then ran to the bed and threw Katie onto it. Katie simultaneously screamed and laughed bouncing lightly as she landed. She was already half undressed by the time Cynthia, still dressed, dropped down next to her.

"Eager, huh?"

Katie yanked her panties down, spread her legs at Cynthia, and told her, "I'm an eager beaver!"

Cynthia laughed and without hesitation, slid a finger into Katie. "Wow!" She exclaimed. "You're wet!"

"For you, always," Katie replied as she started tugging Cynthia's shirt up. With a little struggle -- not made any easier by Cynthia's refusal to pull her finger out of Katie's snatch -- the two girls finally got Cynthia's shirt off one arm and off of her head and had unhooked her bra. Both shirt and bra hung on her arm that was busy between Katie's legs.

Cynthia hesitated for a moment, then decided to pull her finger out of Katie to get her shirt and bra off. She quickly sucked her finger into her mouth, licking it clean.

Katie playfully slapped her arm and told her, "You better get that finger back in this dyke!"

Cynthia laughed again, but immediately obliged, feeling the wet warmth of her lover wrap itself around her finger. "How did you get so funny?"

"Hanging around you," Katie told her. "And speaking of 'hanging,' bring those beautiful boobs over here."

"Tits! You have to call them tits!" Cynthia scolded her. "How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Fine! Bring those luscious, heaving tits over here so I can suck on the bounty of your fat, rubbery nipples until you finger fuck me into a puddle of my own cum." Bright red but still quite proud of herself, Katie broke out into a huge grin.

Cynthia beamed back at her, "That's my girl!" She lowered one of her tits towards Katie's open mouth.

As Katie was sucking on her nipple, and she was plowing Katie with her fingers, Cynthia looked down at Katie's nipple piercing. "How's your nipple?"

"Mm mm-mmmf," Katie replied from under Cynthia's huge tit.

Cynthia continued staring at the piercing. With her tit still pressed against Katie's face, she pulled her fingers out of Katie.

"Mmf mm," Katie said.

Cynthia gave the pierced nipple a light flick with her fingernail and was immediately bitten by Katie.

"Fuck!" She yelled, sitting bolt upright. She grabbed her sore breast with both hands. "What the fuck?"

Katie just lay there staring at the ceiling making an "ohhhh" sound deep in her chest.

"You bit me!"

Katie didn't even seem to hear her. "Cynthia, do that again." Katie urgently demanded, her eyes still glued to the ceiling.

Holding her painful nipple with one hand, Cynthia flicked Katie's piercing as hard as she could.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h..." Katie shuddered. Both of her hands flew to her pussy. "Oh, Cynthia! Suck on my nipple!"

Her own bitten nipple temporarily forgotten in her sudden intrigue, Cynthia leaned down and did as instructed. The fingers of both of Katie's hands shot down between her legs as she writhed on the bed under Cynthia's mouth. The room was filled with Katie's moaning and the wet sounds of a woman feverishly pleasuring herself.

Cynthia wasn't sure exactly what was happening, so she just continued to suck on Katie's nipple. The piercing felt strange, but wonderful against her tongue and lips.

Katie started moaning louder and suddenly pulled her knees up so fast that one of them smashed into the side of Cynthia's head. Cynthia let go of Katie's nipple and yelled, but her own shout was drowned out by the screams of Katie cumming.

Sitting up with a hand on one tit and the other hand pressed against her right temple, Cynthia watched Katie thrash and scream on the bed. After what seemed like minutes, Katie finally calmed down enough for Cynthia to shout, "What the fuck, Katie?"

Wild-eyed, Katie answered, "I have to get my other nipple pierced."

"That hurt!"

Katie turned her head towards Cynthia. "What hurt?"

"You bit me on the tit then kicked me in the fucking head!"

Instantly, Katie was her usual considerate self. She sat up and reached out for Cynthia. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine," Cynthia pouted.

"No. I really am." Katie held her. "It just felt so amazing. Like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Really?" Cynthia asked, astonished. "Nothing you've ever felt before?"

"Yeah," Katie nodded. "I want to get the other one pierced." She looked into Cynthia's eyes, then down at the bed. "I'm sorry that I hurt you."

"I know you are." Cynthia hugged Katie, then gave her a sly look. "You know... Munching on my pussy would probably make me feel all better..." She leaned back against the pillows and opened her legs for Katie. Katie rolled over, placed her hands on Cynthia's soft thighs, and gladly plunged her face into Cynthia's seductive folds.

A few minutes later, satiated, Cynthia mumbled, "Oh, that really hit the spot, Katie-bear." Enjoying the post-orgasm calm.

Katie placed her chin on Cynthia's lower belly and smiled up at her. She could feel the heat against her chest and it felt wonderful. Cynthia looked down past her giant tits and smiled at Katie. "That felt so good that I can barely feel the throbbing in my head from your damn knee."

Slapping her hip playfully, Katie crawled out from between Cynthia's legs. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then I have to start dinner." She looked at Cynthia spread out on the bed. "Do you need any aspirin or anything?"

"I'm good." Cynthia smiled. "I'll jump in the shower as soon as you're out."

Freya and Alex were sitting at the kitchen table chatting with Katie as she made dinner, when Cynthia walked into the room fresh from her own shower.

"Hey, guys!" They both got up and gave her hugs. "Any luck house hunting?"

Freya sighed and slumped back into her chair. "No. Everything in our price range is either too small or needs way too much work or is just too far away."

Alex added, "I'm afraid that even with the store in my name, we just can't really afford what we'd like." He frowned. "Freya's still in school, I don't really have the income history the banks are looking for -- I've always just been an employee and a lot of it was cash... I'm not sure what options we have right now."

"Well, trust me," Cynthia started, "you do not want to start renting. I've been here for years and have barely saved any money. I want to get out, but don't think I ever will. I mean, you guys know how much I'm paying every month." She shook her head. "It's insane!"

Katie turned from the stove and said, "we should all buy a house together."

Cynthia, Freya, and Alex all stared at her with their mouths agape. The only sound was the taco meat sizzling in the pan.

Katie's face started to turn red, but she continued. "I mean, Cynthia is already paying every month anyway. She works full-time. Alex works and owns the hardware store. I can pitch in a little..."

Cynthia looked at Freya and Alex. "Could... That work...?"

Alex answered, "You know, it's not a bad idea."

"What do you mean?" Freya looked at Alex. "We would all just live in a house together?"

"No. There's a two-family house on the market in town. I haven't looked at it, but I've driven past it a few times -- it's over on Maple. And the house, at least, seems nice from the outside." Alex thought for a moment, then continued, "I mean, with our combined incomes --"

"I have some savings, too." Cyn interrupted. "Not a ton, but it would help with a down payment."

"And with my savings, I think we could do it." Alex stood up. "Cyn, can I borrow your phone?"

"Of course!"

Katie turned the burner off and covered the pan of taco meat to keep it warm while Alex was in the other room on the phone. The three girls just sat at the kitchen table barely talking, lost in their own thoughts. They all turned expectantly towards Alex when he walked back into the kitchen.

12