The Fourth Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first letter to the President of the University, with copies to every member of the Board of Trustees got immediate attention. A twenty million dollar lawsuit was something to be avoided. The return letter from the President indicated that Susan's degree was not yet granted. The Board of Trustees and he had not given final approval. I instructed my lawyer to notify the president that the only way to avoid a lawsuit and the ensuing publicity was to have Susan's research rejected in totality. The decision to revoke her thesis and it's research basis had to be final; that meant it could not be subject to review. I had to be totally satisfied. There would be no compromise on my part.

It was less than two weeks that my lawyer received a copy of a Board of Trustees resolution that had passed unanimously. The resolution directed the president to correct the findings of the department of Social Sciences, reprimand the people involved in approving her research and deny approval of her Degree. There was an additional stipulation, something in legal terms about "with prejudice". My lawyer said that term was unnecessary but meant that she could not use any her research again for academic purposes. The board went further than our demands. They wrote the publisher that had given her an advance indicating that the University's name could not be attached or used in any fashion related to the book. They went further than that by freezing Susan's research grant account so that further withdrawals would be denied. I was satisfied.

Several weeks later I learned that they had not been able to contact Susan to tell her of their decision. They had contacted my lawyer to see if he could provide the President with contact information. He called me. I gave him Susan's divorce lawyers name and address, her mother's address and Henry's address. Susan was not at our former residence. I wondered where she was, not that I cared, but I guess I did care because I was thinking about where she might be and if she were physically safe. I hated what she had done but had concern for her physical safety and the safety of her unborn child, even if it weren't mine. It was not the child's fault.

There was another aspect of my plan which I thought long and hard about before implementing. I was going to leave a message from God to Henry. This was to take the form of a formal document. I used the format of the declaration of independence with a number of "whereas" words. I would quote scripture to intimidate him. This part of my project took some careful on my organization. Bit by bit I organized it, proof read it and edited it several times. This done, I purchased some very expensive linen paper and printed it out using my computer and ink jet printer. The final product looked very formal. I put the pages in a beautiful and expensive holder with each page carefully inserted in plastic liners then bound into a converted wedding picture album. I carefully removed all finger prints.

I felt sure that with Henry's superstitious nature and his belief in new revelations and visitations from heavenly beings, that this document would intimidate him so much that he would accept his punishment as the will of God. I chuckled and felt good about my subterfuge. I was matching my strengths against his weaknesses. My brothers good advice was being heeded.

I now turned my energy more toward my planned trips. One was to visit Henry. That trip was to be continued on to Africa without returning to the city from Henry's encounter with the avenging angel. I had the honor of being that avenging angel. I would appear from out of no where and disappear without a trace. I loved my plan but knew that any screw up could lead to disaster for me.

For success, I had to study and practice. Everything had to be done in total privacy. Having access to the internet made the private acquisition of information so much easier than going to a library where my activities could ultimately be traced.

I studied the maps and knew exactly where Henry's farm land was. I knew what crops he planted and when he tilled the soil, planted, visited and harvested. The satellite photos available to the oil exploration companies were a hundred times better than those available to the general public. As a geologist, I knew topography and the precision interpretation of satellite information. The visual spectrum was aided by infrared images and precision landscape heights to within inches I could even measure the depth of tractor tire marks in the fields. I could see Henry and knew where he liked to rest out of the sun. There was a single tree at the edge of his wheat field whose roots apparently had found a permanent water source deep in a crack in the surface. Nearby was a small ridge, just 8 feet high but perfect for hiding behind. There was an access road on the other side of the small rocky ridge. The dirt road led to a paved county road a couple of miles distant. The set up was perfect. I was picking the battlefield. It was to my liking.

All this took several weeks of intense planning and study.

In addition to topography, my studies involved human anatomy and certain surgical techniques. I spent hours and hours studying anatomy, certain aspects of human physiology and certain surgical techniques.

I learned that if both testicles were removed, most men would lose their sexual drive. If only one testicle were removed, the remaining testicle would still produce enough testosterone to keep the man's aggression and sexual drive intact. I wanted Henry to keep his desire for sexual gratification but I wanted to removed his ability to satisfy his needs. Thus he would live with sexual frustration. He would keep his high sexual energy but not be able to satisfy his sexual appetite. I smiled to myself. Henry stole my wife who had sexually satisfied me. Now I was going to steal his method of sexual satisfaction. Tit for tat and an eye for an eye. I liked my plan but danger was a constant warning to me. I had no desire to go to prison. If I was apprehended, that was a definite possibility. That threat honed my planning to precision.

I made multiple visits to a variety of stores buying what seemed like a storehouse of supplies. Actually I finally had acquired only a handful of items and supplies. I had purchased some make up things from a theatrical supply house from the internet. This included a full long gray beard. Some special shoes, three sizes to big cam from a thrift shop.

One morning my planning was interrupted by my lawyer. Susan had signed the divorce papers and was not contesting the divorce. I didn't even have to appear in court. The papers were filed and the mandatory sixty day time began. My lawyer had told her lawyer of the University's decision but he already knew and had told Susan. Apparently she had lost it. She had really come unglued at the seams upon hearing that news. She had lost her precious degree, her research had been trashed and she was a single pregnant woman with a child soon to be born out of wedlock.

I talked to her mother who told me Susan had been devastated. She asked me if I had had a hand in the University's decision. I told her that I certainly did. She should tell Susan that I had instigated that adverse decision as a retribution for her infidelity and five months of sexless marriage. I told her mother how I hated hurting her by hurting Susan. There is always collateral damage and I truly regretted Susan's mom getting hit by the fall out flack from that bomb. Still, it was Susan who had initiated the cascade of dastardly deeds.

Our residence was on the market and sold easily. We divided the equity money equally as agreed to in the divorce papers. Susan didn't want to live there. I didn't care where she was going to live. She might be allowed to live with her mother. As for me, I could decide later where I was going to hang out.

The strangest thing about all this was that I had lost my desire for sex. My energy was totally consumed on my project. I thought, this must have been how Susan felt working on her thesis. I hoped my urges would return but was not concerned actually. Even I was not interested in the occasional hand job. Susan had been my one and only woman. I never desired anyone else and still didn't. I just didn't desire her anymore either.

During all this time I regularly checked in to the office and even did some pre-trip planning with my boss. Our surveying of the eastern Atlantic potential oil fields was not yet complete. My expertise was needed again in Africa in the near future. I knew in my mind that, if carefully executed, this was to be my perfect alibi, providing I needed one.

At this point, I had to take my geek friend into my confidence. That worried me but I had to do it. I told him of my plan. He almost laughed himself silly. Then said, "let's get with it."

With the help of up to date photos of each of us and his connections through his former FBI contacts and to the black market, he obtained blank authentic US Passports. He also got authentic looking certificates and blanks for ID's. From these he made us fake drivers licenses and passports with his name and my picture and my signature of his name. He made a passport with my picture and his name. Thus we each had two passports. One was authentic and one with pictures and signatures reversed. Now we both had fake passports and fake drivers licenses along with our valid ones.

While all this was going on, I assembled all the supplies I could ever need. I purchased these using cash only at pet supply stores, hobby shops, theatrical and outdoor supply stores and medical suppliers over the internet. I had to use a credit card for internet purchases so I kept these at a minimum and with no pattern of purchases. The most difficult was obtaining the ammunition for the gun I had sneaked in from Africa.

I went into the wilderness of central Utah for target practice with the gun I had never fired before. I quickly became very accurate. Old skills can be reacquired in a short time. It was like riding a bicycle, just need practice.

My plan was coming together.

I spent some quality time with my geek friend coordinating our timing and our international flights. We had to meet in South Africa. These plans

came together rather easily.

I packed all my supplies into my big SUV and drove to Colorado. I rented a temporary storage facility in which to work and store my SUV. Using my fake Colorado drivers license, I rented an old nondescript automobile using cash. From that time onward, I wore gloves. I bought four used tires. These were installed on the "rent a wreck" car I had. The other tires were stored in the temporary rental storage facility. Everything was paid in cash. Thanks to small monetary gifts, even the sales were not recorded.

I purchased a prepaid cell phone using my fake Colorado license and cash. I called my geek friend and gave him my cell phone number. He had also purchased a throw away cell phone. Our calls would be hard to check on if it ever came to that.

I was still officially on vacation so nobody was checking on my coming and going.

My geek friend was now ready to help me with the deception which would provide me with my perfect alibi. I was going to be in Africa when Henry met with his injured antagonist. We were set for action,

Timing would be crucially important.

I loaded all my needed equipment and supplies into the rental car. I rechecked everything. I had the gun, ammo, surgical supplies, camping equipment (desert camouflage), food and lots of water, documents, money and passports. I checked with my geek buddy and he was ready and eager.

Now we waited until my company purchased E-tickets for me to go to Africa. I was scheduled to leave on the 10th of the month. I had just a couple of days for everything to come together. I already was packed for the Africa part of my trip. My friend took my Africa luggage. All I took was a change of clothes and personal toiletries.

On my own, I purchased tickets to leave from Colorado. My personal departure would be on the twelfth from Denver using my friends name and ID. From there I would fly to South Africa and meet my geek friend. He would fly from the city to New York and thence to South Africa using the passport with my name and his face. He would board on the tenth. He was to keep all receipts from airport purchases to later give to me. From South Africa, he would fly back to the USA using his own authentic passport. I would have arrived using my fake passport but would continue on to Angola using my authentic passport. My friend would take all my luggage. My friend would only be gone for four days. He would hardly be missed.

On the tenth, I made my move. My friend called me after boarding. My alibi was secure. My prey was in my sights. Justice was on the way to southern Utah. Destiny, Henry and I had a meeting. I wore gloves so no finger prints were ever left as evidence. As I neared the targeted area. I changed clothes into well washed coveralls, a red long sleeve shirt, nondescript hat, full fake beard and shoes which I had filed off the outside rear of one heal. I put in the brown contact lenses.

I drove through Henry's town making sure that several people saw me in the Utah license plated rent a wreck. I had stolen a Utah license and saved the Colorado license plate. I scouted the area thoroughly. I believe I saw Susan but couldn't be sure. I hoped it was her because I wanted her know how justice was applied. I left without engaging anyone in conversation.

That night I took up my predetermined spot about 20 yards from Henry's favorite resting spot under the only tree of any size. Carefully I inspected everything, using the desert camouflaged items to cover me. My supplies were with me. I calibrated for the last time the exact dosage for the dart.

Guess I forgot to tell you the gun was a dart gun used to bring wild African game down for transport to new habitat. I figured Henry would weigh about 280 pounds. I loaded the dart syringe for a 300 pound animal.

I waited. I had my white robe on and was perfectly camouflaged under the tent. I looked at my document to Henry from God. I knew I had him at one of his weak points.

The sun was very hot. I drank lots of water. It was hot under the camouflage tarpaulin. As I had predicted, Henry came out to work the wheat field. As I had predicted, near noon he rested under the tree abut 20 yards from my hiding place. I took aim at his gluteus maximums and with a bang and a swoosh the dart was firmly implanted in his buttock. He jumped and swatted the dart off his butt. It was too late.

I rapidly climbed out of my tent. Now I was clothed in all white with no beard. I wanted him to see my face clearly. I was dressed as much as possible as I thought Henry would think an angel would appear. I had only about twenty seconds before he would be unconscious. I rushed over to him.

I called out to Henry. God how I hoped the tranquilizer worked for he could have torn me limb from limb but I was fully prepared. I had chosen the weapons for my war with Henry. I had chosen the battlefield and the timing. I had the element of surprise. Everything was going as planned.

"Henry," I yelled at him to his face. "God has heard the cries and prayers of Ethan Allen, Susan's real husband. You have sinned. I am the avenging angel to administer God's punishment. Henry tried to stand but fell to his knees. His eyes were wide with fear. He tried to speak but couldn't. I came right into his face so he would see me clearly and remember me as the last thing he would see before becoming a changed man. His eyes glazed over. In a matter of a few seconds he was out like a light. No one had heard or seen the unfolding of this dastardly deed. I was not a violent man. Henry was unconscious when the painful beginning of his torture began.

Henry was mine. I gloated. If I had given him to big a dose and he died that would be alright but not what I wanted.

Hurriedly, I descended on him. I was like a spider on her prey. I unsnapped and pulled his coveralls down to his ankles. No time to take his boots off. Next down was his all white cotton underpants. We were under the tree and out of sight of road or house. I bent his knees outward. His genitals were perfectly accessible. I put a tight ligature around the base of his penis after pulling lots of free skin back to the base of his penis. I wanted him to heal but without his weapon of sexual assault.

My sharp #15 blade surgical knife sliced through his penis, leaving less than an half an inch. The ligature prevented any significant bleeding. I laid his large penis on his chest temporarily. I poured ten percent solution of Silver Chloride on the stump of his penis as an astringent. Quickly now, I applied another ligature to his testicles. Another slice through his scrotum and I pinched the left testicle out. This was just how we did it to young pigs when I was on the farm in Colorado as a youth. A clean cotton string isolated his testicle. Pulling the string tight, I put triple knots in it and wrapped it again to hold the cord secure. The knife separated his testicle from its attachments. Again I poured the astringent solution over the base and cut the strings short. The scrotum fell into approximation with only a little help. He was going to live the rest of his life without a penis and with only one testicle. I was satisfied. I took his penis as a prize. I put it in a plastic bag with formalin solution as a preservative. I removed both ligatures. There was practically no bleeding. All my supplies were carefully stuffed into another plastic bag.

I tied his testicle around his neck. I wanted to stuff it in his mouth but figured it might kill him by aspiration or gagging. I didn't want him dead yet. I wanted him to enjoy the new freedom he had from such a large heavy organ and two testosterone factories. I wondered what Susan would think. I chuckled. This served both of them right. I was pleased to serve justice with such finesse.

I wanted to be gone when he woke up so I didn't wait to gloat in person. Delaying gratification is a mark of maturity. I was mature.

I collected everything from my hide out then smoothed out the dirt.

The last was to leave the written testament to the avenging angels visitation. This I placed between his legs with his testicle proudly centered. It appeared as if the testicle was being served on the white gleaming plastic book.

I was sure news of this would circulate in the town rapidly. It would have to get to me via some other avenue as I certainly knew nothing about mayhem in the Utah desert.

With this, I carefully gathered up all my stuff in two large black plastic trash bag. I put my coveralls back along with my beard. I made sure my size 13 footprints were easily seen. I checked to see if everything was picked up. The site was clear of everything. If an investigation ensued, I wanted the physical evidence to point to a large slightly crippled man. I wanted the avenging angel to have the face of Ethan Allen.

I forced an exaggerated limp back to the old rent a wreck about a quarter of a mile across a field to the back road. Everything was loaded into the trunk. I checked to be sure everything was on board. No one was in sight. I was off.

I had a quiet and very satisfying trip back toward Colorado.

All my used clothing, the gun and beard were soaked in boy scout water (kerosene), burned in the desert and buried. The car had the original tires returned and I turned it in. The Colorado license plate was put back on and the stolen plate buried. The four old tires were sold by a bearded man in eastern Utah who wore gloves.

I took a taxi to the airport and boarded for South Africa using the fake passport and ID. My SUV remained in storage.