The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, love, you can take two. You can do it." Her pussy widened slightly as those two fingers slipped further inside her, her body adjusting to them. "Yes, just like that." He forced his fingers inside her, until it felt like she was being fucked by a man of average size. It felt so damn good and she hated him for it.

"Will you not moan for me? I've waited so long to hear it. The way your arousal is dripping off my fingers, I know it feels good."

"Fuck you," she bit out.

"Brave words from the woman being fucked on my fingers right now," he chuckled. His fingers finished their ascent into her depths, stretching her. He looked up at her with a dark, wicked grin and then proceeded to flex them.

White hot pleasure rocked her body as his fingertips hit that sensitive spot deep in her channel. Her hips jerked sharply, the rattle of the chains covering the gasp that escaped her lips. His fingers slid out of her before he suddenly, forcefully shoved them back in. Her toes curled against the stone floor, but she stubbornly bit her lower lip and refused to make a sound.

He sighed. "Very well, I'll just have to wring those cries from you with my tongue."

Without further warning, he buried his face against her. She expected the same slow, methodical assault he'd used to insert his fingers inside her, but Xanth suddenly seemed like a man possessed. Like he'd been waiting for this exact moment. His tongue found her clit and lapped firmly at it.

"Ah!" She cried before she could stop herself. Never in her life had pressure against her clit felt that good, damn him and his stupid aphrodisiac potion. But if he felt any triumph at successfully coaxing a moan from her, he didn't show it. No, in the many reflections he displayed in front of her, she could see his entire body shudder hard. His demeanor shifted, becoming something darker, more ferocious. He held her jerking hips still with his free hand, grip tight enough to leave bruises as he stroked her clit with his tongue over and over again.

"Fuck!" She tried to twist away from him, but he wasn't having it. Instead, he growled like an animal against her flesh and started fucking her on his fingers in earnest. They slid in easier now. "Stop! No!" Her cries fell on deaf ears as he feasted upon her.

Alayna couldn't help herself. It felt too good, his tongue too skillful, his fingers buried too deep. Her head fell back and she moaned under the onslaught of pleasure. She'd never felt this helpless before and some small, wicked part of her delighted in it. She tried to fight it, to keep the pleasure at bay, but he afforded her no quarter, no moment to catch her breath. In fact, he acted crazed as his tongue assault her flesh, his fingers buried deep inside her body. It was all she could do to keep her hips from rocking against his face.

When his lips closed around her clit and he suckled hard, while pressing against the little nub with his fingers inside her, she was lost. The orgasm tore through her hard enough to make her scream. Even his firm grip on her hips couldn't stop her thrashing as her pussy convulsed around his fingers, squeezing them painfully tight. Xanth was also moaning as he kept sucking her clit, wringing every last tremor from her body.

When her screams died away to soft, mewling cries, he pulled away and sat back. His fingers slid out of her body, leaving it empty. Alayna gasped for air, her face red, chest heaving from the force of her breaths. He looked up at her with wide, disbelieving eyes.

"I had... no idea," he panted. "No idea you would taste this good." He ran a hand through his dark hair, tousling it. He was breathing heavily, like he was waging a battle inside himself for control. "You fucking good girl. I was going to start your training tonight, but it can wait. Tonight, you're free to cum as much as you possibly can."

He didn't explain himself further and instead buried his face between her thighs again. He didn't bother to slip his fingers back inside her this time, opting instead to use both hands to secure her hips because of the way she was trying to twist away from him. It was too soon after her first orgasm, her flesh too sensitive.

"No no no," she moaned, the feeling of his frenzied tongue on her clit too intense. But he held her in place and forced her to receive his attentions as he moaned against her flesh. As if her cries meant nothing, he continued assaulting her clit until the sensitivity gave way to pleasure once more.

"Ahn!" She was helpless against this, could do nothing but hang from the chains and let it happen. Perhaps it was the aphrodisiac, but it didn't take him long to wring a second orgasm from her.

She expected him to stop, then. To take a moment to catch his breath and allow her to catch hers. But instead he waved an impatient hand and she felt the chains around her ankles go slack. He tossed her legs over his broad shoulders and used his hands to cup her generous backside, lifting her body at an angle so he could feast upon her once more.

"Stop! I can't take it!" She begged him. "It's too much, stop!"

He didn't stop, instead, he forced his thick tongue inside her entrance. She felt a brief moment of relief. He couldn't possibly hope to reach her little nub from this angle.

But then something... changed. His tongue became longer. Thicker. Much longer than a normal man's. It filled her channel completely. And then she felt him brush that nub with his tongue.

"Fuck!" The chains rattled anew as she struggled to get away. Her body was too sensitive and this was absolute agony. He gripped her backside so tight she winced, his tongue plowing inside her over and over again. He held her to his face and fucked her soundly with it. He fed on her like a wild animal, forcing her body to comply. Until he forced her over that edge and she was cumming directly on his tongue.

He gave her no quarter as he forced two more mind-shattering orgasms from her body. By the time the fifth orgasm struck, she was sobbing and begging him to stop.

He finally released her. Xanth wiped his glistening cheeks and chin with the sleeve of his tunic, his gaze fixed on her writhing body.

"Alayna..." he panted. He rose to his feet, an impossibly large bulge tenting the front of his breeches. It took him several long, deep breaths to compose himself. "I'm sorry, Fox. I wasn't going to make you do this tonight, but I need relief before I fuck you. If I try to right now, I could hurt you. And I certainly wouldn't last long."

The chains began moving on their own. She was still too busy trying to collect herself after five mind-shattering orgasms to fight, her body too languid and slow to move. The chains around her ankles shortened while the ones on her wrists lengthened. Alayna found herself drawn down to the floor until she was kneeling in front of him. There was only one thing he could want from this position, which gave her enough strength to struggle anew, but the chains held tight.

"Remember, love. Any act of violence against me will bring you immense pain. You only have to think of biting me to activate it."

He shed his clothes then. If she were here willingly, instead of as a captive, she might have found herself brought to her knees simply by the sight of his body alone. He was one giant slab of muscle, not even a hint of fat to be seen anywhere on his body. But any thought of how attractive his body was was driven from her mind when his cock sprang free of his breeches.

It was a thing of nightmares. Not it's appearance, for it was the perfect shape, the perfect coloring. But it's size. Up to this point, Gryff in his werewolf form had been her largest lover and he'd nearly killed her with it. But Xanth, for reasons unknown to her, was even larger.

"Don't be afraid," he said, stroking a hand down his length proudly. "As you might have guessed by my tongue, I can change the proportions of my body. What you see now is my natural state. I always shrink it down so as not to kill my lovers."

Well, thank the gods for small mercies, at least. Before her eyes, his girth shrunk, the length receding until it looked more manageable. Still too large, but he wasn't likely to rip her throat apart. He stepped forward, one hand still wrapped around it. "Open."

She glared up at him. Xanth sighed. "I'm entirely too impatient for this, Alayna. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue before I put the cilice back to work."

The edge in his voice told her he would do it. As much as she hated him in that moment, Alayna found herself opening her mouth. She reasoned that she couldn't properly plot her escape if she was out of her mind with pain. He groaned when her tongue slid out.

"My good girl." Xanth stepped forward once more, using his hand to guide the tip of his cock towards her tongue. "Mmph, fuck." He swiped just the tip across her tongue once, twice, seemingly teasing himself on it. "So fucking soft. Open wider."

She did so. His heavy shaft slipped along her tongue, past her lips, which were stretched wide at this point. Xanth's blue eyes went heavy-lidded as he watched the inches disappear between her lips. "F-fuck..."

It slipped deeper, the crown of it stimulating her gag reflex. She tried to pull her head back. As if he'd anticipated this, he placed one hand at the back of her head, holding her in place. "You're going to take all of it, so you might as well stop fighting. Relax your throat."

Alayna made a muffled sound deep in her throat was was quickly cut off by his invading cock. She had no choice but to accept his thick length as it slid deeper inside. "That's it, good girl. Deeper. Take it. Fucking take it."

It reached the back of her throat and kept going. Alayna choked, her eyes watering heavily, but he didn't back away. "I said fucking take it." When she continued to fight it, he sighed with annoyance. The hand on the back of her head suddenly gripped her hair. "If you want to be difficult about it, fine." His movements grew more forceful as he forced his cock down her throat. She could feel it stretching, could feel the front of her throat bulging from its length. "Fuck yes, you little whore. Take my cock like a good girl."

He forced her head down until her nose brushed against his pubic area. He was panting heavily, his cock twitching inside her throat. Her vision was blurry as the grip on her hair forced her head to remain in place, his cock buried all the way down her throat. Her head began to swim from lack of air.

He pulled back all at once, leaving her gasping and choking before him. Xanth looked down at her with approval. "I can't be gentle right now. I need this too badly."

It was all the apology she would get. Xanth placed both hands on her head and began fucking her face in earnest. He grunted and moaned each time his cock forced its way down her throat. Whatever sounds of protest she made were abruptly silenced on his next thrust. They weren't short, shallow thrusts, either. No, each time he went forward, he made sure to force feed her all of it.

"Fucking.. whore," he grunted, his words punctuated by deep thrusts. "Choke on my cock. Uhn... Uhn... yeah... you fucking love it... you cockhungry... bitch... mmm..."

She couldn't see for the tears filling her eyes. He fucked her mouth over and over again, stretching her throat to its limit. She had no choice but to take each aggressive thrust. She could only hope he would finish soon and release her.

But he seemed to have other plans. Each time his grunts and moans would start to become erratic, he'd shove himself all the way down her throat and hold her there until he could collect himself. Then he would pull back just as she thought she might pass out and resume his thrusting anew. The way he dominated her with his cock made her pussy ache with that familiar need.

"Do you want me to cum down your throat, Alayna?" His voice had taken on a guttural pitch. "Or should I fill your mouth and make you swallow, like I did with the potion? Mmm, fuck... This sweet little mouth... look how your plump lips stretch around me... Hhn... hhnn... Maybe I'll paint your pretty face with it. Make you wear my seed...."

He was thrusting faster now, but each time he got close, he would bury his cock in her throat and keep it there. In the back of her mind, she noted how the candles began to burn lower, indicating he'd been face fucking her for at least an hour. She'd never had anyone take her mouth for this long. Though admittedly, it was getting easier, her throat growing more accustomed to his size.

"F-fuck, my precious little slut... You're letting me fuck your throat so good... Did you let your soldiers use you like this? Did they get to choke you on their cocks, too?" That seemed to turn him on and make him angry at the same time and he used his cock to punish her for it. "Can't... can't last... fuck!"

He gripped her head hard and shoved her all the way down, holding her there. She felt the bulge of cum traveling down his length until it erupted into her throat.

"FUCK YES, take my cum. Look at me. I want to see you choke on it." Her eyes flew to his. His expression was one of aggression and bliss, mixed together. "Uhn... uhn... take it... yes...." Rope after rope of hot cum splashed her throat. So much more than a normal man could produce. It felt like he came for ages.

And then he pulled back, one hand fisting his cock while his other remained on her head. "Open your mouth."

She did so, her tongue peeking out. He groaned in approval and his cock twitched, shooting his cum into her waiting mouth. Alayna thought he had to be finished by now, but he gripped her hair and tilted her face back. He shot two more thick streams onto her face, painting her cheeks and nose. Then he fisted his cock and squeezed, draining the last few drops onto her tongue.

He was panting heavily now, his knees buckling slightly. But he didn't take his eyes off her cum-covered face. "Just as beautiful... as I imagined..."

He walked away from her then, his steps unsteady. She had no choice but to remain on her knees on the floor, his cum rapidly cooling on her face. When he returned, he was carrying a wet wash cloth that he used to gently clean her face.

"What is it about you that makes me lose control?" He mused as he cleaned her up. "You were so good. I know you enjoyed it as much as I did. I can scent your arousal again."

Her face burned with embarrassment. One thing all her previous lovers had in common was that they were not gentle. She'd discovered early on that their aggression amplified her own pleasure.

"Such a shame you had to drug me before I could feel the slightest amount of pleasure," she snapped, her swollen lips protesting the movement.

"Only in the beginning, little Fox." The cloth moved gently, almost tenderly across her face. "You'll soon come to crave me just as much as I crave you. You'll learn to love everything I do to you, no matter how depraved, how filthy. Speaking of cravings..."

He placed the cloth aside and ran a hand down the length of her spine as he moved behind her. Alayna stiffened. His hand stroked the small of her back in lazy circles before drifting over the curve of her ass. "I crave watching your ass bounce as I take you from behind. Such a beautifully thick backside you have."

She couldn't turn enough to see what he was doing as he lifted his hand. But all at once, he brought his hand down hard on her backside. She cried out at the stinging pain.

"Tell me, why did the smell of your arousal grow stronger for just a moment when I spanked you?"

His dark chuckle filled the room as shame heated her cheeks. He gave her no time reply before spanking her again in the exact same spot. The pain only intensified the tingling sensation beginning to grow between her thighs.

"You like being spanked." He swatted the other cheek, making her have to bite down on a sore lower lip to keep from making a sound.

"Stop!"

"No."

She felt the chains around her wrists grow taut. So stiff that they pushed het wrists down, against the floor, making it so she had to rest her upper body on the stone floor. She tried to sink all the way down, but he gripped her hips and forced her raise them.

"Keep your hips up."

"Fuck you."

His hand landed hard on her backside again. "Do it or I'll shove my entire cock in your ass with no preparation."

Something in the tone of his voice told her he would have liked it very much if she disobeyed him. That he would love nothing more than to impale her on that giant cock, even if it meant hurting her. With a low growl of anger, she lifted her hips into the air.

"The next time you think to disobey me, know that I don't make idle threats. I would have forced you to take my entire cock in one thrust and you would not have enjoyed it. Do not lower your fucking hips."

He spanked her again. And again. And again. One blow after the other, each with considerable strength. Sometimes he alternated sides, others he spanked her in the exact same spot. Pain radiated from her backside, but it mingled with the growing need between her thighs. He spanked her until they were both breathing hard, until her cries of pain turned into soft little moans she did her best to muffle.

"Fuck," he panted feverishly. "Fuck!" His hand landed with more force, until he was damn near driving her hips into the floor with each blow. "Keep your hips up. Keep them up."

She closed her eyes, trying to separate herself from the pain and pleasure. Trying not to listen to his panting grunts, his own sounds of pleasure while he wore her backside out.

Suddenly, without warning, he thrust two fingers inside her pussy. She was cumming before she knew it, her cries filling the small room.

"Yes, Fox, cum hard!" He wrapped one arm around her hips to keep them up while he drove his fingers in and out of her body with frenzied movements.

"Ahn!" Her pussy spasmed wildly around his fingers, hips jerking uncontrollably. He kept thrusting, prolonging her orgasm until she was a shaking mess on the floor.

He shoved his fingers deep inside her and kept them there until no more tremors wracked her body. "Gods, you cum so sweetly it makes me lose my mind. Perfect girl. So perfect for me."

She couldn't speak as he began thrusting with his fingers again, much more slowly this time, eliciting an involuntary shudder from her body.

"I'll tell you exactly what I plan on doing to you." He leaned down to nip at her sore ass as he lazily fucked her with his fingers. "I'm going to train you to cum on command. It won't matter if there's anything inside you or not, you'll do it. I'm going to restrain you on my bed and fuck your mouth for hours, then spend days assaulting your pussy and ass. I'm going to give you so many orgasms you'll think you might die from them."

The motion of his fingers inside her slowly brought her pleasure higher and higher, until she couldn't help but moan.

"You'll service me day and night, whenever and wherever I desire. I'll have you on your knees, sucking my cock in a room full of people."

The thumb of his free hand brushed her clit. Her skin felt too hot, sweat beading on her forehead.

"I have two servants you're going to become very well acquainted with. Twins that were a product of my breeding experiments. A failed experiment, but they're still useful. You see, they have certain needs that my other pets can't satisfy because they're much too large, too violent. I've been giving them orc women because of their size, but they want something soft, something that makes pretty sounds when they fuck it. You'll be their reward for a job well done and I'm going to watch as they fuck you to within an inch of your life, because I cannot get enough of your pretty face when you cum."

She heard the words, but could barely concentrate on them because of the slow, lazy way he fingerfucked her. The way the tips of his fingers would curl just right, brushing against that sensitive nub deep inside her body, enough to carry her slowly higher and higher. The way his thumb would brush her clit without warning, sending electric pulses through her entire body.