The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

That lying bastard.

The third dose of the potion hit her just as hard as the second, compounded by the second having not yet worn off. She strained and twisted, unable to find any form of relief from the aching, throbbing need.

It grew to a point where she couldn't think of anything else. Not escape, not how much she missed Beckett and the others, not even fantasies of revenge against Xanth. What dominated her thoughts now were memories of Beckett and Coen sharing her in a stream hidden deep in the forest, of Gryff's skill with his abnormally long tongue in werewolf form, of that last night in the keep when Beckett bent her over the table.

Sometimes she even thought of Xanth, of the look in his eyes while his head was between her legs. Of the multiple times he made her cum, even when she begged him to stop.

Each time Xanth crossed her mind, she would chase it away with other memories of different men, but he always managed to worm his way back into her fantasies.

With the sounds of the chains rattling and her own desperate moans as she writhed, she didn't hear the door open, didn't hear the soft thud of boots on the plush rugs. Didn't hear anything at all until Xanth spoke.

"Beg me."

Her eyes snapped open. He stood at the foot of bed, his eyes heavy-lidded with lust as he raked her body. Alayna was certain she made for a lewd sight with her legs spread open, the material of her sleeping gown sticking to the moisture between her legs.

She met his gaze. "Please."

It wasn't hard to say the word. She'd say anything as long as he would ease this burning, consuming need.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me!"

"Yes." His hands went to the buttons on his shirt. In his haste, several of them went flying across the room. Alayna swore it took him ages to unlace his breeches and shove them down.

He was on top of her a moment later, his weight pinning her to the bed. He claimed her mouth in a hard, hungry kiss. Her nipples scraped against his chest and she moaned, the sound lost between their lips. Her hips arched as she sought to find his erection, needing any sort of friction against her clit, but he was careful not to give it to her. He plundered her mouth with his tongue and lips.

Xanth pulled back with a growl and proceeded to rip the sleeping gown from her body, baring her to his gaze. His eyes roamed over her face, her hair spread across the pillow wildly, down to her breasts, which quivered from the force of her breaths. Lower, to her flat stomach, until coming to a stop between her spread thighs.

"You are dripping wet, Fox."

"I can't take it!" She cried, rolling her hips on the bed like she could beckon him. "Please!"

He snatched one of the many pillows from the top of the bed and use one hand to lift her hips, the chains slackening enough to allow them to rise. He shoved the pillow under her backside, forcing her body to tilt at an angle. When he had her in just the right position, he sat back between her legs on his knees, cock in hand.

It was so fucking big. And thick to boot, with ridges all along the top. Her body cried out for it, but her mind was still hesitant.

"I'll go slow," he promised, as if reading her mind. "As slow as I can."

She didn't want slow, even if her common sense knew that was for the best.

"Just do it. I'm dying."

"So am I." He repositioned himself, the crown of his cock kissing her inner folds.

Alayna trembled on the bed as he began to penetrate her. Slowly, like he promised. Just the crown stretched her wider than his two fingers had. Alayna tried to force herself to relax, but she was strung too tightly, her need too great. Above her, Xanth's handsome face was tight with concentration, his shoulders stiff.

"Fucking hell, Fox, your pussy is so wet. So hot. So very fucking tight." He inched forward a little more.

The moisture of arousal helped ease his passage, but his cock still forced her body to stretch to accommodate his size. Still he fed more inside her, inch after large inch, until he stretched her to the point she was afraid she might split in half.

"Ah... ah... it's... it's too big," she whimpered. "You're too big."

"You can take it," he grunted, giving her another inch. Alayna bit down hard on her lower lip to keep from crying out. "You can do it."

"W-wait," she pleaded as he paused with his cock just shy of that quivering bundle of nerves buried deep inside her. "Wait!"

"Can't." He said the word through clenched teeth and Alayna realized his brows were knitted tightly together, the veins in his neck taut from the internal war he waged to keep control of himself. "Cum, Fox."

He surged forward another inch, the crown of his cock gliding over that little nub. Intense pleasure radiated through her body and Alayna screamed as she came.

Her body was no longer her own, but a twisting mass of pleasure, no coherent thought, only wave after wave of the most intense bliss. Bright flashes of light assaulted her vision until she could no longer see his face. The chains around her arms rattled as her legs shook. What had to be more than five minutes passed before her vision began to clear, before the spasms died down to little tremors, before her screams turned to softer moans.

When her ears stopped ringing, she realized Xanth was yelling too, masculine sounds of triumph and strain. He never took his eyes off her face, his expression almost pained.

"F-fuck," he grunted, eyes dark with savage lust. "Can't hold back."

His hips shot forward, forcing several more inches inside her. Alayna whimpered in both pleasure and pain as her body stretched around him. She was still awash in pleasure and those ridges along his cock slid over the bundle of nerves, sending little shocks of sensation all the way down to her toes, but it still felt like he was going to rip her in half.

As if he needed a minute to regain his composure, he released her hips and fell atop her, his chest crushing against her breasts. He slid a big hand into her hair and angled her head just right so he could kiss her, his tongue plunging into her mouth like he so clearly wanted to do between her thighs. He surged forward a little more, her soft cry lost against his lips.

He pulled back and stroked the hair away from her face, murmuring about what a good girl she was, how she came so beautifully, squeezed him so tight. He peppered her face in little kisses, all the while feeding more of himself into her body. Finally, despite all her squirming, all her pleading for him to slow down, to just give her a moment, she felt him slide so deeply that the crown of his cock touched something deep, deep inside her.

"Do you feel that?" he rasped, his voice hoarse with strain. "I'm touching the opening to your womb right now. You're so tight around me that when I cum, there's nowhere else for my seed to go. Just inside that sweet, ripe womb."

His words both scared and comforted her. Scared her because no part of her ever wanted to carry his child. Comforted her because it meant he was finally seated all the way inside her.

He chuckled as if he could read the thoughts that flashed across her face, the sound dark and menacing. "Fox, do you think we're done? We're only halfway there."

As if to prove the truth of his words, he surged inside her once more. Alayna cried out, both in pain at the stretching sensation and the pleasure of the ridges of his cock brushing against the bundle of nerves. And yet he kept going, her body shifting, conforming to his girth and length. Until she felt his hips nestled right up against the inside of her thighs.

"You've taken all of me, Alayna. My entire cock is buried inside you right now." He leaned back, going back up on his knees, his hands clamping down on her hips once more. He growled low in his throat. "It's such a beautiful sight. Do you want to see?"

The air shimmered next to her head, becoming reflective. She tried not to look, but her eyes were drawn to the reflection of what he could see, of her pink, glistening wet pussy stretched impossibly wide around his girth. If he'd been anyone else, the sight would have aroused her to no end.

"Look at me."

Her eyes snapped back to his as he began withdrawing from her body. Slowly, letting those ridges bump up against that place inside her. Alayna felt her body responding instantly, felt the moisture that coated them both.

"Oh gods," she gasped, her eyes going heavy-lidded.

"Not the gods, Alayna. Me."

And then he thrust.

He did not go slowly. Once hard, fast thrust that had him seated to the hilt once more. She cried out in anticipation of the pain, but all she felt was overwhelming pleasure and a sense of complete fullness. Xanth grunted above her.

"Made for me," he growled, nothing but possession in his blue eyes as he stared down at her. "Mine."

He began fucking her in earnest, whatever control he'd had earlier now gone, replaced with driving need. His hips slapped hard against her thighs as he set a quick, punishing pace. Alayna, chained as she was, had no choice but to lie there and take it, to feel every inch as it was driven inside her. She couldn't even move her hips to work with or against him because of his firm grip on them. He kept her pinned completely on the bed. He fucked her so hard that her breasts bounced, making her nipples ache.

Her body loved every minute of it, even while her mind railed against it. She did not want to cum for him again, didn't want to give him the satisfaction, but her body had other plans. As if he noticed the hitch in her moans, the way they became more high-pitched and short, he reached out and pinched one of her nipples viciously.

"Cum, Fox."

He couldn't have timed it any better, his words preceding the pleasure that broke over her. Her pussy spasmed wildly around his cock, Xanth only managing two more deep thrusts before he had to stop because of how tightly she gripped him. He bit off a groan, sweat beading on his forehead as he fought for control. She could feel the moisture of her arousal coating her thighs, dripping onto the bed.

As soon as he could move again, he did, slamming into her with renewed vigor. Her thrashing subsided, but the pleasure did not. Perhaps it was the potion, perhaps it was the way the ridges on his cock hit that spot inside her just right or perhaps it was her own need. Perhaps it didn't matter, since she had no choice but to let him fuck her.

And fuck her he did. Hard, unrelenting thrusts that rattled her teeth and drove her steadily closer to the edge. He leaned over her, his big hand slamming down around her throat and squeezing. Her eyes went wide.

As if he felt the shift inside her, his own eyes widened in realization. "You... Cum, Fox!"

His hand squeezed tighter, cutting off her air flow. She did exactly as he commanded, her moans broken and breathy from the way he squeezed her throat. A new wave of moisture flooded his cock, increasing the wet sounds their bodies made as he slammed into her over and over again, until Alayna went boneless on the bed, her eyes heavy-lidded, lips parted as she tried to catch her breath.

Beckett had figured out early on that a hand around her throat excited her to no end, had used this method often to push her into orgasming repeatedly. And now Xanth knew, too.

Alayna lost count of the number of times she came for him. No matter how many he forced from her, her body demanded more. He watched her carefully, listening for her tells that she was getting close. And each time, just before it hit her, he would growl the same two words: "Cum, Fox."

He fucked her until shadows from the lengthening night filled the room, until the fire in the hearth burned so low she could no longer make out the color of his eyes. Until she thought she might pass out from the force of it.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her with no warning, leaving her abused pussy feeling empty. She took advantage of this brief reprieve to catch her breath, to cling to some semblance of sanity. To remind herself she hated him and the gods only knew how many orgasms couldn't change that.

He waved a hand and light flared in the dark room from the many candles dotting the walls. Xanth, his cock glistening from her arousal, slid a hand under her head to tilt her up and pressed a cup to her lips.

"Water," he rasped, tone impatient. "Drink."

She did, grateful that it was actually water. It helped clear her head a little, soothed the scratchy sensation in her throat from all of the screaming she'd been doing. Once she finished the cup, he placed it aside and began rearranging her chains once more.

She was too weak to fight him, her thoughts too clouded to see how the system of tracks worked as he raised her, body hanging limp like a doll. Until he had her sitting up on the bed, on her knees, hanging from the chains around her wrists. He sat on the bed and positioned himself so that he was lying beneath her, legs spread on either side of his hips, her soaking wet pussy pressed against the shaft of his cock. Alayna fought back a moan at the pressure against her clit, her body already growing hot with need.

Xanth gripped her hips and raised her up with little effort. The tip of his cock pressed against her folds, straining with his own need.

"You've already started to tighten back up. This may be a little uncomfortable." He eased his grip on her hips, her body weight forcing her down on his cock. Alayna whimpered as she felt it stretching her all over again, but he didn't allow her to stop until she was completely impaled.

"It's getting easier," he said, as if that was supposed to be some kind of comfort. "Your body is learning my shape. Now ride me."

As much as her body wanted to comply, she still had some fight left in her. Alayna shook her head.

Xanth growled. He reached between them and swiped his thumb across her clit. A sharp stab of pleasure had her hips jerking against her will. He stroked her clit faster, harder. Alayna couldn't stop the moans that tumbled from her lips. She tried to keep her hips still, but her body wanted that friction of his cock moving inside her.

Just as she approached that edge, just as she expected him to growl those same two words commanding her to cum, he stopped. She cried out in protest, her body burning for release.

"If you want to cum," he said through gritted teeth, "then you'll ride me."

Damn him, she was so close! With a little sound of surrender, Alayna began moving atop him. Her thighs flexed as she raised and lowered herself. It took a moment to find just the right positioning, but she slowly began to ride him.

"Uhn... hhh... good girl..." he murmured as he settled back on the bed, his head propped up on the pillows so he could watch her. "Faster."

As if she had a choice. Her body would not be denied. Her pace increased, spurred on by the delicious sensations her movements created. Her breathing became short, sharp gasps. Xanth moaned.

"Cum, Fox."

"Yes!" She cried, just before that orgasm took her. The chains rattled as her hips jerked atop him, pussy spasming as her arousal leaked down his shaft. She slowed for a moment as the tremors took her, head falling back as she moaned.

She might have been the one riding him, but he was still in control. He set the pace, using his hips to bounce her if he thought her pace too slow. Not allowing her to stop long enough to catch her breath between orgasms. He wrung one after the other from her body, until her thighs gave out and her body went limp, only the chains holding her up. Alayna struggled to breathe, her wild curls sticking to her face, to her chest and breasts from the sweat beading her body. Xanth bucked his hips in command, but she had not one ounce of energy left to move.

So he took control. He gripped her hips and forced her to move atop him, the muscles in his arms standing out as he raised and lowered her limp form, using her for his pleasure. He coaxed two more orgasms from her exhausted body before withdrawing from her. Alayna could only hang there, sticky moisture dripping down her thighs.

She couldn't lift her head to see what he was doing as he rose from the bed and began fussing with something next to the headboard. She had no idea how much time passed before the door to her room opened. Alayna managed to pick her head up just enough to see two servants walk in, carrying more wood for the dying hearth. They carried out their task without so much as a glance at the woman hanging naked from the bed, thighs spread wide. Once the hearth was burning brightly again, they left the room.

Xanth slid onto the bed in front of her, on his knees. He gently brushed the hair from her face, then gripped her chin between two fingers and lifted her head so he could kiss her.

"Don't fall asleep, pet. We aren't nearly done."

She wanted to sob at those words. How much more could her body take? What else could he possibly do to her?

He answered that unspoken question a moment later, when he laid flat on the bed and spread her out over his mouth. Alayna tried to jerk away, her body far too sensitive to withstand anything else. Of course, he wouldn't let her shy away. He gripped her thighs to keep her in place and lazily stroked her clit with his tongue.

"Stop," she begged pitifully. "Please stop, I can't take any more."

To her surprise, he did stop. His eyes moved to her face. "Do you want to know a surprising side effect of the breeding program the elves didn't intend? This." He licked her. Alayna made a little sound in the back of her throat.

"I know you've noticed that your lovers can't get enough of your taste. That I can't. That they'll do anything to get their heads between your thighs."

She had noticed. Beckett had once called her addictive after he'd pinned her against a wall, then proceeded to drape her legs over his shoulders so he could taste her.

"It's intoxicating. You have the sweetest taste. It becomes a craving that is impossible to fight. To the point you've made your lovers grow ill for want of you."

He wasn't wrong. Both Beckett and Gryff could only seem to go a day or two, three at most, before they became surly and snappish, before they would find her wherever she was and shove her dress up around her hips so they could bury their tongues inside her.

"So no, Fox. I'll never stop."

He licked her again. It wasn't the same crazed way he'd feasted upon her that first night, but a lazy, indolent stroking of his tongue. Slow. Methodical. Until he'd driven away that hypersensitive feeling and replaced it with the need to cum again.

"Ahn! P-please..."

"Please what?" His voice sounded muffled between her thighs.

"Please let me cum." She was right there, so close.

"No." He canted his head to one side and bit the inside of her thigh. The sudden rush of pain carried her further from that edge she was so desperately seeking.

He tortured her just like that, for a long while. Bringing her right to the brink, then using pain to draw her back again. Until her exhaustion was forgotten and he'd whipped her into a frenzy once more.

And then, with a final long lick, he slid out from under her. She almost begged him to come back, until she realized he was freeing her from the chains.

Alayna collapsed on the bed once her arms were free. It wasn't until she could move them freely again that she realized how sore her shoulders had become. She could have cried in relief when he freed her ankles as well. Xanth scooped her from the bed and carried her to the wall of windows.

Outside, it was pitch black. Not even the moon created a whisper of light. The buildings below her tower were mostly dark, only the occasional light shining behind their windows. He carefully lowered her to her feet, making sure she could stand on her own before relinquishing her weight. Xanth turned her to face the windows, then pressed her firmly against them. His erection lay hot and hard against her back. Then he made her spread her legs and bent his knees so he could start feeding those inches of his cock back inside her.