The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I don't know," he went on, "is what happened to you. Why your father accused you of treason. Why he's hunted you so relentlessly."

Alayna shrugged. "There isn't much to tell. He was always paranoid, to the point it became a sickness. That incident I told you about when I came into my powers? That was inside his keep. He accused me of trying to murder him."

She did not tell him she'd been locked in a dungeon at the time, deep underground. Starved of sunlight and food, of fresh air. Wholly convinced she was about to die.

Xanth frowned. "But you were a child. By my calculation, you were twelve at the most."

"It isn't something I like to talk about."

For a moment, he looked as though he might push the issue. But it passed. "One day, I hope you'll trust me enough to reveal your secrets."

Not fucking likely. What happened back then was her business alone.

Now that they were both clean and dry, Xanth left her to brush her teeth and comb her hair. He'd taken the towel with him and left her nothing to wear, so she had no choice but to leave the bathing chamber naked. When she emerged, she was surprised to find the bedding had been changed and one of the windows opened, likely to let the smell of sex out of the room. Color filled her cheeks at the thought of the servants working in here while she cried out during one of the many orgasms he'd given her in the bath.

Xanth was busy with something by the bed, just as naked as she was, so Alayna wandered over to the open window. Mountain air that smelled of snow and freedom greeted her, making her long to be outside. The setting sun painted the sky in shades of dark blue, violet and orange. She felt rather than heard Xanth come up behind her.

"Thinking of jumping?"

Alayna scoffed. "I'm quite fond of living."

"I'm glad to hear it. Come back to bed."

"Are you ever satisfied?" she asked, like his words hadn't made her thighs clench.

"With you? Never." He took her hand and turned her back to the bed. Alayna nearly cried out in dismay when she saw the chains hanging from the top. "It's just for the time being, Fox. Keep behaving, keep pleasing me, and perhaps you'll be free of them."

How long would it take of pretending to trust him to get his guard down? How long would she have to pretend to be obedient in order for him to allow her the opportunity to escape?

He clamped the manacles around her wrists, but left her legs free, then positioned her on her knees, bent forward. The chains held her upper body off the bed, breasts swinging freely. Xanth moved in behind her. She expected his cock, but he instead slid two fingers inside her. Alayna moaned, not bothering to hide how good it felt.

"Do you like being fucked on my fingers, Alayna?" He pumped them in and out of her. When she didn't immediately say anything, his movements slowed. "I expect an answer, pet."

Alayna gritted her teeth. "Yes."

He grunted his approval and quickened his pace, hard enough that her upper body swung from the chains. It didn't take long until she was panting with need. He pushed her ever closer... until she felt the tip of his thumb brush up against a different hole.

"No!" She tried to scoot away from his probing thumb, but he leaned over her and placed his free hand on her shoulder, keeping her in place.

"You don't decide where I fuck you," he growled. His thumb pressed in harder.

"Please... please not there."

Xanth ignored her pleading, forcing her hole to stretch around his thumb.

Beckett had been the only one to ever take her there. She hadn't allowed Coen or even Gryff to have her ass, preferring instead to keep it a special thing, just between them. And now Xanth was forcing her to take his thumb.

The thrusting of his fingers slowed, but never stopped. His thumb sank in a little deeper each time as he kept her hovering there, pleasure and discomfort warring for dominance. His fingers felt so good inside her, but he never went fast enough to make her cum. It was absolutely maddening, to be so close.

"P-please," she whimpered, her body burning.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

Xanth growled as if her words excited him. But instead of giving in, he slipped his fingers out of her pussy, leaving only his thumb buried in her ass. She didn't have a chance to cry out in disappointment, because he replaced them with his cock only a moment later. In one hard, vicious thrust, he sank inside her to the hilt.

"Cum, Fox!"

Her pussy obeyed. The chains rattled as she came, her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head. "Ahn! Ahh... nnhh..." She couldn't stop the sounds falling from her lips, couldn't control the way her body jerked as she hung suspended from the chains.

Xanth bit off a harsh curse behind her and immediately set to fucking her. Strong, powerful strokes that had her breasts and ass bouncing, had her moaning like she was in heat. The slap of his hips against her backside was so loud it drowned out the sounds they were both making.

"You fucking whore. You beautiful little whore. Do you like it when I fuck you from behind?"

"Y-yes! Oh gods..."

"Say my name. Fucking say it." His hips slammed into her, over and over again.

"Xanth!"

"Cum, Fox."

She came hard around him. Flooded his cock with the moisture of her arousal until it dripped down her thighs. He reached up with his free hand and gripped her hair hard, forcing her hair back. A second orgasm followed immediately on the heels of the first, before she'd stopped spasming around him. Xanth kept her just like that, her back bowed, head pulled back at a harsh angle. He forced orgasms out of her until the evening gave way to the full dark of night. Until the lights began to wink out below them. In the haze of ecstasy, Alayna wondered if anyone in those higher towers could see her like this, suspended from the bed while Xanth took her hard from behind. If anyone could see her bouncing breasts, if anyone watched while she was thoroughly dominated.

He finally pulled free of her pussy with a wet sucking sound. Pulled his thumb free as well, leaving her feeling empty and vulnerable.

"You make me lose my fucking mind," he growled as he rose from the bed. "All I can think about is how quickly I can get back inside you."

Despite his words, she could hear his retreating footsteps. He wasn't gone long, returning a moment later and crawling back on the bed behind her. She heard the sound of a cork being popped.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Oiling my cock. I'm going to fuck your pretty ass."

The glow around climaxing so many times quickly faded.

"You're too big. You'll kill me!"

"You can take it. You will take it. But you were so good in the bath that I'll shrink it down, just this once."

She wasn't entirely sure that would be helpful, because even at a manageable size, he was still quite large.

He moved in behind her, the head of his cock nudging against the wrong entrance. It felt warm and slippery.

"Please," she tried again. "I'll do anything. I'll... I'll ride you again. Without the chains. Please, I can make it so good, just don't fuck me there."

"You aren't in a position to bargain. I'll have all of you." He reached around in front of her and stroked his fingers against her clit.

Despite her panic, her body responded instantly, pleasure blooming through her. She hated that he could do that, that he could so masterfully manipulate her body into doing exactly what he wanted. That he was already learning what she liked and what she loved. What made her scream the loudest.

He toyed with her for a long while, bringing her just to the brink of climax before backing off again. Working her into a frenzy before leaving her frustrated and aching. Leaving her wondering and dreading when he would attempt to penetrate her.

All at once, without warning, he surged forward. "Cum, Fox!"

She came just as he breached that hole, the oil helping him slide inside. Alayna cried out in pleasure and in dismay, more discomfort than pain as he forced her to take his thick length. He didn't ease up on her clit, his fingers dragging every last drop of pleasure from her body and then demanding more. She hung limply from the chains, panting, whimpering as he seated himself fully inside her.

"You took my cock beautifully, Alayna," he rasped, his voice sounding strained. "You're so tight around me. My perfect whore."

The motion of his fingers on her clit was too intense, too much. She tried to squirm away and only succeeded in making him groan. He wouldn't let her escape, wouldn't give her a moment to catch her breath, instead stroking her until the sensitivity faded. As she began to rock herself against his hand instead of trying to get away from it, he moved inside her.

There was far less discomfort now, but that overly full feeling didn't fade. Xanth drew his hips back slowly until only the tip remained in her ass. Then he slammed his hips forward so hard it scooted her knees across the bed. Alayna cried out, but he didn't stop. As if he no longer had control over his actions, he fucked her ass hard and fast. Each thrust had her backside bouncing against his hips. She had no choice but to take it, to endure as he used her for his pleasure. She felt like his plaything, his doll to use as he saw fit.

His perfect pet.

After she grew accustomed to his size, her pleasure came from more than just his stroking fingers. He brought her to orgasm over and over again, her pussy and ass clenching hard. When he moved to grip her hair and use his hold on her to slam her back on his cock, she came even harder. The moon shifted position in the sky and still he fucked her.

When she was little more than a boneless, shaking mass held up by those chains, when she thought one more orgasm might send her into unconsciousness, he leaned in over her body and sank his teeth hard into her shoulder. His masculine shout was muffled against her, his growls vibrating against her skin. She felt his cock pulse and then the hot, sticky rush of his seed as he emptied himself in her ass.

When he had nothing left to give her, he reached forward and unfastened her chains. Alayna would have collapsed on the bed if not for his strong arms around her, guiding them both on their side. Xanth held her tightly, one leg thrown across her. His hot breath tickled her ear.

With his softening cock still buried deep in her ass, Alayna gave herself over to unconsciousness.