The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you understand the effect you have on me." He rolled her nipple between two fingers and she had to fight a moan. "I have many other pets, just as beautiful as Yesenia, but they all pale in comparison to you."

Alayna heard ripping fabric and realized Bast had torn the cloth from Yesenia's body. He went down on his knees in front of her, so tall he was still eye-level with her breasts. His mouth closed around her nipple, cheeks hollowing out from how hard he sucked on it. Yesenia moaned, her hands buried in his hair.

"You have my full attention, Fox. My other pets don't taste as sweet as you, don't make the little sounds you make. When I finally fucked you for the first time, not shrinking my cock down opened up a world of pleasure for me."

She tried to block out his words and the desire he coaxed from her by playing with her nipple. In front of her, Bast gripped Yesenia by the hips and lifted her up, still pinned against the wall. Without prompting, she wrapped her long, slender legs over his shoulders, ankles locking behind them. With a groan, Bast buried his face in her pussy.

"Oh!" Yesenia cried. "Oh gods, that feels so good! Please don't stop!"

Alayna felt her clit throb in response, as if it craved the attention Yesenia was receiving. Xanth never took his eyes off her face. "I'll keep them to serve as rewards for those who please me, those who fight for me. But you, Alayna..." he pinched her nipple and she shuddered. "You're the only one who will see to my pleasure from now on."

"Oh! Oh! Your tongue... I'm going to cum!" Yesenia buried her hands in Bast's hair. Her body shook as she cried out, hips jerking against her face. Bast growled against her pussy.

Xanth stopped playing with her nipple and skimmed his hand down her body. Two fingers prodded her entrance. "Mm, Fox. I think you like watching just as much as you like being watched. You're dripping wet."

She was. "It's that damn potion you keep making me drink."

"I think you're lying." He walked around her, coming to a stop between her spread legs. Behind him, she was pretty sure she could hear Yesenia in the throes of another orgasm. "I think my Fox likes all kinds of dark, depraved things. And I think I intend to indulge every single one."

He dropped to his knees in front of her. Alayna's breath caught in her chest, hoping he was about to do what she thought he might.

"Don't look away from them. Watch them."

Her gaze snapped back to Bast and Yesenia.

"You have permission to cum, Fox. As much as you want." He licked her.

"Ah!" She cried out at the contact, her back arching slightly. Xanth chuckled and licked her again. Across from her, Bast pried Yesenia's legs from behind him and made her stand.

Yesenia swayed on her feet, one hand against Bast's chest to steady herself. "Thank you," she said sweetly. "Thank you for making me cum."

Bast didn't say anything, he just began ripping away his armor, letting it fall to the floor.

The tip of Xanth's tongue brushed feather-light across her clit. Alayna sucked in a sharp breath. The two orgasms earlier hadn't done nearly enough to quell the need inside her and those light brushes of his tongue only made it worse.

"Please..."

Bast had his armor off now, his large cock springing free. He put a big hand on Yesenia's shoulder and forced her onto her knees. She opened her mouth without complaint and began sucking on it.

His eyes remained fixed on Yesenia for a few moments before lifting to meet Alayna's. She couldn't look away as he placed a hand on Yesenia's golden head and shoved her down. She could hear the other woman choking on it, but Yesenia never tried to fight him. Bast's eyes narrowed on Alayna, as if he were telling her he'd soon have her in a similar position.

Xanth chose that moment to wrap his lips around her clit and suck hard.

"Ahn, gods!" Alayna cried out as she came. Bast grunted and began furiously pumping in and out of Yesenia's mouth, his eyes never leaving hers. Alayna jerked in the straps, her hips rocking against Xanth's face.

She expected him to stop, but he kept sucking at her clit, using his hands on her hips to keep her in place. Alayna moaned, clit throbbing under his attentions. Bast dropped his gaze to her quivering breasts. Xanth's tongue flicked across her clit while he sucked, wringing another orgasm from her body. She bucked hard, toes curling. Bast's eyes rested heavily on her.

Xanth still didn't stop. She felt his finger prodding at her entrance as he slowly worked it in, her body having already tightened from the abuse of the machine. The moisture from her orgasms helped it slide inside and he began working a second one in immediately after the first. All the while, Bast continued pounding into Yesenia's mouth.

Once Xanth had both fingers worked inside her, he began thrusting them while he worked her clit over with his tongue. He curled his fingers inside her, dragging the tips across that bundle of nerves, working her into a frenzy once more.

"Ah... ah..." The sounds that left her lips were little mewling cries that seemed to excite Bast even more. He grunted, slamming his cock so hard down Yesenia's throat that she was surprised her teeth didn't break. Alayna tried to remain quiet, if only to give the poor woman a reprieve, but Xanth wouldn't allow her to. He pressed against that little nub at the same time as he sucked particularly hard on her clit, sending her over the edge once more.

Bast shoved himself inside Yesenia's mouth once more and held her there, his shout filling the room as he came, like her orgasm had triggered his. Alayna watched him through heavy-lidded eyes as she spasmed around Xanth's fingers and rocked her hips against his tongue. Yesenia didn't try to fight him.

As Alayna came down, Bast shoved Yesenia off his cock. She collapsed on all fours, gasping for breath.

"Th-thank you," she stammered brokenly, "for the gift... of your s-seed..."

Bast gripped his large cock, pumping his fist up and down it. He looked down at Yesenia. "Lay on your back and finger yourself."

Xanth removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. It filled her with its thickness, diving deep inside her. Alayna gasped, her back arching. He gripped her hips once more and used the swaying motion of the leather straps to fuck her on his tongue.

Yesenia did not question Bast, didn't ask for a moment to collect herself. She merely laid back, her pretty blonde hair spread across the stone floor and opened her legs. Alayna watched as she placed a hand between her thighs and began to stroke herself. Bast seemed torn between watching Alayna's breasts jiggle and watching Yesenia finger herself. He kept pumping that fist up and down his cock to keep himself hard.

Alayna felt the tip of Xanth's tongue brush that spot deep inside her. "Ahn, fuck!" she cried before she could stop herself. "Oh... oh gods..." Xanth made a sound deep in the back of his throat and did it again. "Mmph!" Her head fell back until he sharply pinched her thigh as a reminder that she was supposed to be watching. She forced herself to pick her head back up and was rewarded with several fast, strong strokes of his tongue.

The climax hit her hard and she forgot how to breathe for several long seconds, until her head began to swim. She dragged in a broken gasp, Xanth moaning as the moisture of her arousal hit his tongue. He bared down on her harder, wringing another from her body before the first had even faded.

On the floor, Yesenia was beginning to shake, her hand working furiously between her thighs. She cupped one of her breasts with her free hand and lightly played with the nipple. "Please, sir Bast... please may I cum?"

"Do it," Bast growled.

Yesenia choked out a brief thank you before her body began to writhe, thighs squeezing tightly around her hand. Feminine moans and soft cries filled the room as Xanth made Alayna cum again.

Bast, now sufficiently hard again, got down on his knees and slapped Yesenia's hand away. She opened her arms to him and he positioned himself between her thighs, thrusting into her so hard it scooted her across the stones. Yesenia cried out.

Xanth, showing no signs of tiring, placed a hand on her pelvis and used his thumb to stroke her clit while his tongue brushed against that spot just behind it. Alayna jerked hard, the feeling too intense after so many orgasms.

"Wait," she panted, trying to squirm in the straps, to get away from his tongue and thumb. "Please, it's too much, just give me a moment..."

She should have known better. As if in challenge, he pressed down hard on her clit. Alayna cried out. "Oh gods, stop! Please, I can't take it! Stop!"

Yesenia didn't beg for mercy. She took Bast's hard, deep thrusts with gentle little cries that were so at odds with his harsher, masculine grunts. He put his big hands on her shoulders to keep her from sliding across the floor.

Xanth worked Alayna over patiently with his thumb and tongue, despite all her protests. He gave her no quarter, no rest, demanding more than what her body was capable of.

"Please," she sobbed. Tears pricked her eyelashes. "I can't... I can't.... AH!" He forced her over the edge again, making her moan and sob at the same time. He still didn't stop, despite her wild thrashing.

Over her soft cried and pleading for him to stop, she heard Yesenia's moans become more desperate. "Yes!" The other woman cried, her ankles locked behind Bast's back like she was trying to drive him into her even harder. "Your cock feels so good inside me! You're going to make me cum!"

Xanth, who likely knew Yesenia's tells as well as he did Alayna's, lapped at her with renewed vigor. His skilled tongue and fingers pushed her beyond what she thought herself capable of. He controlled her body, her pleasure, far more than she did and was clearly intent on demonstrating that. Alayna was powerless to stop it, could only let him use her as he would. Instead of trying to fight it, Alayna gave herself over and let the orgasm wash over her.

Yesenia came at the same time, both women moaning together until it was impossible to determine who made what sound. Bast grunted as he drove himself into her small body repeatedly, while Xanth did everything he could to draw Alayna's orgasm out longer.

He unfastened his mouth from her pussy with a wet pop that made her shiver. His tongue glided up her pussy, from the bottom of her innermost folds all the way up to her clit, in several long licks. "Ah... ah... ohh..." Each time the tip of his tongue flicked her clit, it felt like little miniature orgasms rushed through her. He stood and swiped a hand across his mouth, where her arousal wetted his face. His eyes bored into hers.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You." There was no other answer to give him, not after the way he'd mastered her so completely.

He reached out and gripped the straps, yanking on them while he stepped to the side. Her body turned effortlessly so that she could see Bast fucking Yesenia for everything he was worth. Xanth, still between her legs, gripped his cock and slapped her clit with the crown.

"Do you see how good she's being?" he growled, glancing at Yesenia. "I could tell her to fuck ten of my soldiers and she would thank me for it. You'll be the same way."

He slapped her clit again and she moaned. It felt as though he'd pushed her over some invisible line, broken some barrier she hadn't known was even there. The pressure on her clit no longer felt like too much. Now it just made her feel needy.

"Yes, sir."

He growled in approval, the head of his cock slipping lower, to her entrance.

"Take my cock, Alayna."

Her hips rocked. "Yes, sir."

He gripped her hips to keep her body in place and began sliding inside her. Alayna's lips parted on a gasp as he stretched her wide, her head falling back. From the corner of her eye, she could see Bast watching her being speared on Xanth's cock. He thrust harder inside Yesenia and she thought she heard the other woman give the faintest cry of pain.

"Look at me." She lifted her head, her eyes on Xanth. "I want to see the look on your face while I penetrate you."

She didn't look away as he fed more of himself into her body. Her eyes widened slightly as he filled her pussy uncomfortably full. He seemed to enjoy that because his hips surged forward slightly, faster than her body was ready for, and she whimpered slightly. His grip on her hips tightened as he forced himself to slow down.

"Nngh, this tight fucking pussy... I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll still feel me tomorrow."

Her toes curled in anticipation.

Xanth's dark brows knitted tightly together as if it were a struggle to maintain such a slow pace. He broke their gaze, his eyes dropping between her thighs. Sitting up at this angle, Alayna also looked. A small moan fell from her lips as she watched his thick, ribbed cock slowly disappearing between her pink folds. Beside her, she could hear Yesenia cumming again.

"Fox," Xanth panted. He placed one splayed hand on her pelvis, his thumb hovering over her clit. "Cum, Fox."

His cockhead brushed over that bundle of nerves just as his thumb pressed down. Alayna came so hard she screamed, head thrown back. The moisture of her arousal flooded his cock, her pussy squeezing him tightly. Xanth made his own sounds of pleasure as he rubbed the tip of his cock back and forth over that spot. Alayna thrashed in the straps, back arching, hips bucking.

"Yes, Fox, cum all over my cock! Nn, fucking bitch, cum again! Fucking cum, Fox!"

A second wave hit her in the middle of the first. Xanth gripped her hips with both hands again, forcing them to remain in place while he watched her pussy convulse around his cock.

"Good girl.... Good girl..." he crooned to her as her shaking began to subside. Her head lolled to one side. Bast's heavy gaze still rested upon her and she knew he'd watched closely each time she came around Xanth's cock. The thought both aroused and frightened her. Bast's expression tightened as Yesenia came beneath him again, but he never stopped looking at her.

Once her pussy had stopped squeezing him so tightly he couldn't move, Xanth fed more of himself inside her until she felt that now-familiar sensation of his cockhead brushing against her womb. When his spoke, his words came out strangled, "Look."

She followed the direction of his gaze and gasped to see the perfect outline of his cock distended on her lower abdomen. She could actually see him sinking further inside as her body adjusted to accommodate him. A little shudder ran through her body and she watched as his cock pulsed inside her. Xanth finally seated himself to the hilt.

He released a breath, like he'd had it pent up all this time. His eyes rose to meet hers. "I'd like to try something."

He pressed his thumb against her clit. Sharp sensation flooded her as it throbbed beneath his touch, though it wasn't quite enough to make her climax.

Without looking away from her, he said, "Cum, Fox."

To her shock, her body obeyed. The orgasm tore through her fiercely, making her eyes roll into the back of her head. He didn't try to hold her hips still, instead letting them jerk wildly, causing his cock to move inside her. And perhaps just a little of that was her own doing, so she could feel the delicious friction the ridges on his cock created. When she could remember her own name again, she looked at him.

"H-how?" Her words came out ragged.

"Gods, you're perfect." He reached out to pinch her nipples. "Your little body is learning to obey me much faster than expected."

Instead of explaining further, he gripped her hips to keep her steady and pulled back, his cock sliding out of her pussy until only the head remained. Without warning, he slammed back into her, causing both of them to moan.

"You're probably..." Another deep thrust. "Some time away from..." Another. "Being able to cum without..." Another, harder this time, "Mmn, fuck... Without stimulation, but..." He pulled out, shallower and slower this time so she could feel every inch of it. "You'll get there."

He slammed into her again.

Alayna moaned in both pleasure and despair. All this time she'd been wondering why he muttered the same two words just before she came and now she understood. He was conditioning her to cum with just a simple command. And it was working.

Instead of thrusting, he used the motion of the straps to fuck her. With a bruising grip on her hips, he would draw her off of his cock, then pull her against him hard, letting her body sway. He did this several more times, until she was right on the edge, before stopping completely, hands falling away from her hips.

Alayna whimpered in protest, her body primed and ready for release. But he only watched her with that calculating smirk. When it became clear he wasn't going to move again, she tried doing it herself. Her hips rocked up and down, managing to create a small amount of friction. It was so hard to get any traction while hanging suspended from the ceiling that all she managed to do was tire herself out.

"Tell me what you want."

She gripped the straps in her hands, trying to pull her body weight up, but her muscles refused to cooperate.

"Tell me and it's yours."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Good girl." He grabbed her again and did exactly as she asked.

His strokes were not gentle as he bounced her on his cock. Nor were they shallow as he filled her to capacity each time. He battered her abused pussy with hard, demanding thrusts, then commanded her to cum. He fucked her right through her orgasm, despite how tightly her body squeezed him.

Xanth reached out and gripped her chin, turning her head in the direction of Bast and Yesenia. He spoke in low tones. "He's been watching you the entire time. Does that make you aroused?" She whimpered. "He wishes his cock were buried inside you instead of mine. That he's making you cry out so sweetly."

Alayna wasn't sure if Bast could hear them, but he never broke eye-contact.

"Should I let him have you?" he murmured, brushing his thumb across her lower lip. "Should I let him fuck you just as hard as he's fucking Yesenia?"

Her eyes shot to his and he laughed darkly at the alarm there before releasing her chin.

"Perhaps another day, then." His thrusts became harder, more punishing. Each one had her moaning. "You will fuck other men, Alayna. I want you to know that."

His cock sank deep inside her with every stroke, pushing her ever closer to the edge. "The twins have been asking about you."

Twins? She could barely think when he was pounding into her hard enough to make her breasts jiggle.

"I told you about them your first night here. Large men with an appetite for tight, pretty things." There was some vague recollection of twins, but that first night had been a haze of orgasms and denial. Her moans turned into short, sharp gasps of air. "They're going to— fuck, you're close already. Cum, Fox."

Her thighs shook as she came around him, pussy squeezing him so tight he grunted. Through her orgasm, he kept talking to her. "They're going to fuck you hard. Nnng... I'm going to watch every second of your ravishment, too. Cum, Fox!"

She was powerless against it, against what he was training her body to do. He took advantage of that, his eyes taking on a cruel glint as he commanded her to cum each time her climax began to wane. And each time her body obeyed, until he sent her in a spiral of nonstop pleasure. Her gaze went unfocused, eyes open but not really seeing anything, lips parted on the cries she made. There was not one single part of her body she could control as he rung orgasm after orgasm from her. Her head fell back, long red hair scraping across the floor.

Alayna thought she might have passed out, because her vision dimmed and she had no memory of the next several minutes. When she came to, Bast had flipped Yesenia over and was pounding into her from behind, while Xanth spoke.