The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"— fuck this tight pussy all night, you cockhungry slut."

Through barely open eyes, she could see Yesenia clawing at the stone floor like she was trying to get away from Bast's hard thrusts. His hands on her hips wouldn't let her. Despite this, she couldn't seem to stop herself from cumming. The pretty blonde didn't look quite so elegant now, her hair tangled and sticking to her face, her back.

"Gonna put a bastard in your belly, bitch." Bast's scarred hand gripped her hair and used that to pull her back into his thrusts.

"Yes, please!" Yesenia gasped, her voice strained from the unnatural angle of her head. "Please cum inside me!"

Bast cursed and drove himself so hard inside her that Yesenia yelped. Alayna could tell he was pumping Yesenia full from the way he bared his teeth, the way his powerful thoughts trembled behind her. The way she kept thanking him for the gift of his seed. Alayna found herself cumming all over again.

Bast collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the floor. His backside flexed as he pumped, slower now, inside her.

Xanth's hand shot out, gripping Alayna by her throat and squeezing tight. The action had her exploding again, her moans choked off by his hard grip.

"Fuck!" His thrusts remained steady, even as his face showed signs of strain. He slowly eased his grip on her throat, allowing her to breathe again. "Have Geir.. help Yesenia to her room..." He took a deep, steadying breath. "Tell him to make sure she's well-cared for."

Bast pulled himself to his feet, his cock now soft and shining in the candlelight from his seed and Yesenia's arousal. Yesenia didn't move and Bast didn't spare her another look.

Alayna was sure Bast carried out Xanth's orders, though she never saw it happen. Xanth was too busy freeing her ankles and wrists from the leather straps. He remained buried inside her as he pulled her up against his chest, her breasts smashed against his hard muscles. He carried her across the room and slammed her so hard into the stone wall that it drove the breath from her lungs.

Xanth looped his arms under her thighs and forced her legs back, until her knees were pinned on either side of her body against the wall. He buried his face against her neck and commanded her to cum just as he bit down hard on her tender flesh. She screamed, her battered body jerking against his, her arousal flooding his cock.

"Take my seed, Alayna!" he bit out in a harsh growl, his big body tensing. "Cum, Fox!"

His lips crashed down on hers, cutting off her cries as she came around him. His cock pulsed inside her and his entire body trembled as he began pumping her full of his hot, thick cum. He tore his mouth away from her own and demanded she cum again, letting the way her pussy convulsed milk his cock.

"You... fucking... good girl," he gasped, his head falling against her shoulder. Little spasms continued to wrack his body.

When he finally seemed to collect himself well enough, he pulled her away from the wall, still holding her close. Her head now rested against his shoulder as he slid a hand under her backside to keep her in place and wrapped the other around her back. Xanth carried her from the room just like that, his cock still buried deep inside her. She couldn't have said if they passed anyone in the hallway and was too exhausted to care.

Alayna was dimly aware that moonlight steamed into her darkened room as he kicked the door closed behind them. Xanth laid her on the bed, his body following hers. He proceeded to use her body well into the night, pumping load after load of cum inside her.

When he left the next morning, there was a new potion sitting on her bedside table and the door was still locked. But he hadn't chained her up and there was a sizeable stack of books in one corner with a note for her to behave herself.