The Fox, The Minx, and The Traveler

Story Info
Traveler Rents a Room, cums with Twins (MFF).
3.5k words
4.19
20.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nejratu
nejratu
3 Followers

WORDS: 3400+

SETTING: a tavern suite, undisclosed location, middle-ages like era, unknown kingdom

CHARACTERS: Two women, The Minx and the Fox, and an unknown Traveler man.

PERSPECTIVE: third person (he, she / him, her / they, them, their)

ELEMENTS: Twincest, threesom (MFF) cunniligus, hard sex, creampies, subtle magic

DIALOG: uber minimal; the twins "say" nothing, he commands here and there.

BUILD-UP: minimal, this story jumps right into the excitement of the acts

----

"Get on the bed." The man's voice was like a low thundering rumble, dark and serious with an edge of weariness. She didn't dare disobey, her heart fluttering in her chest, causing her belly to clench as she reached up to the soft furs draped over the giant bed. Her toes lifted to their tips, flexing the firm contours of her runners legs before she used one knee to lift her onto the bed proper. Pale blue eyes looked upon his face with uncertainty.

She knelt back on her heels, hands clasped in her lap, thighs pressed together wearing only an Egyptian cotton night dress. The dress hung off of one shoulder and exposed the paler top of her breast with its strings partly undone. Sable curls in long and soft spirals spilled around her otherwise Mediterranean dark skin, a glint of gold in her delicate nose, a hint of shine to her supple lips, and a dark sparkle to her long black lashes.

He looked over her decidedly petite, but slightly stocky, and still somewhat voluptuous form in that night gown so ill equip to cover her properly; or perhaps she had neglected it's proper adornment. In either case he stood just inside the door of the room, a tavern suite complete with kitchen and bath, though they shared the same room with the bed. He knew she was watching him, even though she tried to hide it and he didn't call her out on it. Instead he used the opportunity to return the favor.

Powerful shoulders shrugged out of his heavy and damp leather coat, bringing the smell of that hot rain into the room. His dark green eyes casually looked at her, still kneeling on the bed, quiet as a mouse but alert and curious. She didn't hide these things from her face and body and he wondered if she knew how.

He caught her fleeting glances to his face and didn't bother to stop his smile. Strong and rough hands hung the coat on the rack and he stepped closer to the bed, pulling the warm shirt from his body as he did so. He watched as she drank him in, how her spine arched and her hands pulled into her lower abs while her hips rolled upward slightly. He was surprised that such a simple action could make her respond like so and it left him paused in mid motion, staring at her wonderingly.

Her pale gaze, a stark contrast to her skin and hair, seemed fixed on his broad chest and clouded her realization that he had stopped moving and was watching her. He continued to do so as a dark blush crept along her partially exposed breast and flared up along her neck and cheeks. She had the grace or pride to keep her chin up, but her eyes fell, and still she could feel how he watched while she forced her hands to open and lay softly on her covered thighs. Noticeably deep breaths drew his gaze to her breasts and the dark shadow of her arousal punctuating the fabric, a sensation she felt as surely as if he had leaned over to lick them through the cloth.

He felt a heat in his loins that hardened his resolve even as he felt the pressure in his leather pants. She seemed hyper aware of him in a way he couldn't have explained if he wanted to. Responding to everything he did as if her body was tethered to his by some invisible force. He found it both thrilling and unsettling. A traveler to these parts, a Shadows War Lord who was on a mission of death for his kingdom, the man hadn't anticipated this luxury of a slave to tend his every needs. Yet, here he stood with an exotically beautiful vixen kneeling so carefully on this lush bed, so ripe for the picking.

He removed his hat and set it on the bed next to her knees, curling his knuckles as he leaned in so his nose could glide curiously across her jaw with a deep breath inhaling her scent. The smokey musk of sage and the sharp cut of salt topped a rich womanly warmth that made his shaft strain against his leathers, and lifted his chin to hover his lips over hers as if he was uncertain he should kiss her.

A man not unknown to women, and yet, such a woman as this did not exist in his frigid kingdom. So alive and vital even as she was folded into herself. He realized as he hovered in indecision that the wanton woman rocked her hips, presumably rubbing her swollen pussy lips against her heels in a vain attempt to release some the heat that plagued her. He groaned right there against her lips and she arched into him, their lips molding into one another without further ado.

He could feel how soft and yet strong she was beneath the weight of his hungry kiss but it was a shock and tickle to his ribs that jolted him back with a gasp, instinctively gripping the dainty wrists of the offending hands in a hold that was powered by rage, for the angle of the hands meant they did not belong to the woman whose lips he had been enjoying.

He twisted the unknown woman before him, putting her head in the slaves lap before he pinned her legs between the bed and his legs, her spine arched over the soft furs.

He was panting as he looked down at the strangely familiar face with wrong colored eyes staring fearfully up at him from the gowned lap that might have mirrored hers. His rough hands pinned the offenders wrists on either side of those taut thighs he knew couldn't be her's, while he grinded his leather clad hips hard, up, into the stretched woman's pelvis with frustration and ache.

She was absolutely naked. Even through his leathers he could feel how wet she was, how hot and sensitive. Too, his eyes weren't at a want for beauty, but he knew this to be a distraction. One was enough for any man, two was stalling for time. Still, as the brown eyed sister bucked against him in return, her thighs splaying to accommodate his hips and allow her to wrap those strong legs around him, he was hard pressed not to indulge.

"Take it off." He rumbled, looking up at the blue-eyed sister. Thoughts about food or sleep escaped him as these vital and trembling bodies of passionate heat were offered so willingly. He didn't know where to start, his class of deadly didn't allow for attachments or prestige. He felt the woman beneath him roll against him, rocking shamelessly against the painfully hard erection that demanded freedom. Her soft gasps and the pull of her arms in his hands made him look down at her and away from her undressing sister.

He shifted his weight to his feet and let his hands roam down her arms to her naked breasts where he gripped them too hard, rubbing her nipples against his palms almost curiously before his hands descended to grip along her hips and thighs. He wanted her, and her; he wanted both of them now. The killer lifted the brown-eyed sister easily onto the bed, and unceremoniously into the now naked lap of her twin. How delicately the blue-eyed sister had peeled back the robe, lifting it up along her supple body and pulling it free of her head in such a way as to send those impossible curls bounding along her naked breasts. He saw she was slightly paler than her brown-eyed sister.

His green gaze was on brown-eyes as he toed off his boots and he realized that the dark vixen had taken his momentary withdrawal as a sign, and moved on to the blue-eyed vixen. His breath felt thick in his chest as he watched the brown-eyed fox grip her sister's thighs, spread them wide, and dropped her head between them even as she pulled the blue-eyed minx closer, over her.

The man was a measure surprised, when he saw the fox lifted her lips to close over the pulsing clit of the minx she'd positioned above her head. He watched in amazement as the blue-eyed sister trembled and whimpered, digging her nails into her thighs as her belly tightened and her eyes remain upon him. The fox tempted him with her own splayed thighs, hips bucking in the air shamelessly, sending her breasts into a swirling dance, and showing him how dripping and quivering her cunt.

He quickly handled his belt with distracted fingers as the pressure built within his pants. Unable to look away from the foxy twin as she slipped one of her hands between her sister's thighs, and the minx was delicious enough to arch her back, he was blessed with a view of those pink puckered minx lips taking the delicate fingers of the fox only moments before the fox's tongue and lips latched on to her clit again, and his view was blocked.

As he pulled his pants off, freeing his engorged manhood to stand stiff and throbbing, his dark gaze followed the grinding and squirming of the minx who's button of pleasure was at the mercy of the fox. When the minx gripped at her own breast while kneeling and rocking over the face of her twin, and the fox threatened to close her thighs, he moved forward onto the bed between her legs, gripping the fox's hips with hands of rage and want. He hoisted her cunt up to meet him, slid his aching sword of flesh once across the slick folds of her wanton heat before guiding himself, and thrust hard into the depths of the unknown, slightly darker woman.

The fox was so wet, despite the tight clenching her cunt caved around his cock the moment he shoved his spongy head through her opening, he groaned in eye-rolling pleasure to feel his girth sleeved in her quivering insides with such ease his hard thrust was so fast it sprang in him an elation he seldom felt. He relished in the lewd sound that accompanied his groin meeting the soft heat of her pussy mound, punishing her clit, and grinding his balls into the curve of her ass. It was such a fucking good feeling, the man didn't hesitate to rear his hips and piston his cock even harder into the fox, to build a rhythm of fierce desire for more.

Her euphoric moan was muffled in the delicate heat of her twins flesh, teeth raking that pleasure pulse just a bit before the fox took in a deep breath and sucked hard on the minx's clit. The brown-eyed sister's hips rolled and she bucked to meet the travelers plunging deep rhythm. With each powerful and almost angry thrusts of his hips driving his swollen head deep into the gripping warmth of the fox, she also plunged her fingers into the burning and dripping core of the minx, curling her fingertips just a bit to rub them firmly against the slightly rough patch of skin that was her g-spot.

The minx was watching the man shove his cock in and out of her sister so harshly, and deeply, her own body ached with the want of him, responded to her sisters lips and fingers with such feverishness it was obvious she knew those touches were a far cry from the feel of his cock inside. The fox inevitably lost her own rhythm, forcing her blue-eyed sister to ride her lips and fingers of her own accord, while she moaned and gasped in her ecstacy. The sisters were whimpering and groaning at the same pitch, in slightly different octaves, driven by the man's engine, helpless against the climbing climax.

He was shaking with his need to burst, thrusting deep into the ripe woman beneath him and he felt that pressure build making her seem tighter than her gripping sheath was in the beginning. His eyes met the Minx's, saw how needily she rode her sister while he fucked her sister, smothering the fox between them.

Then he watched as the minx shook and threw her head back with a shameless cry that rocked her hips hard against her sister's lips, thighs quivering in a way that his mouth watered in anticipation of how delicious the minx must taste. He was on the edge of euphoria himself and the fox threw him over it as he felt her cunt tighten around him in pulses that shook her body too, releasing a gush of hot juices over his pounding meat as if her sister's orgasm triggered her own. He lost it too.

The traveler thrust deep and held his groin tight to the fox's mound, grinding the thick bursts of his seed deep into the fox with a ferocity that bid his days be numbered. He reached up and gripped the minx by the throat, dragging her forward with a growl. He saw the fear flash in her orgasmic-drunken blue eyes and it fed him in a way that that the fox would feel when he pushed into her harder with the force of his hips and the tip of his dick threatening to collide with her cervix. He felt his grip tighten around the minx's throat and claimed her lips hungrily, groaning into her mouth as he pounded harshly albeit slowly into the fox whose collarbone and chest became the dripping platform for her paler and blue-eyed sister.

When he was spent and he felt the minx struggle to breathe through his grip, her small fingers pulling at his even while her lips eagerly fed from his own, he released her harshly. He practically flung her back against the bed with a deep breath of his own. His balls swelled in want of filling her too. He stopped grinding into the fox but did not withdraw from her. Instead, he looked at the two of them, laying on their backs and panting, cum smeared across their bodies in one form or another and he felt his loins twitch, knew the fox felt he hadn't softened. That was new for him, still being hard after being spent, and his brows rose high in silent question, but the girls just smiled back at him.

The traveler was sure they were slaves when he first arrived, but still hard and craving the other twin, he wasn't so sure. The urge to shove his cock inside the other twin was so strong he didn't even realize he was on the move until he was beside the Minx with her sister beneath him still, impaled upon his cock still, and the one who moaned when his hips drove hard into her. He looked away from the Minx and to the Fox who was so full of his cum his cock was swimming in their combined juices within her, leaking out of her and trailing the bed in the line he dragged her. She was smiling at him, then looked over to her blue-eyed sister while she reached an arm out to let her hands tease the paler skin of the Minx's hip.

Hearing about fertility magic and experiencing it were two very different things. There were no sparks or glowing balls of light, no shift in the hearths color, nor gusts of wind from nowhere. Everything was as it should be, except his cock never softened and his balls ached with such a load he unceremoniously withdrew from the Fox and let her ass fall to the bed. He took only a half second to decide how he wanted them, feeling he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to stop now and go on about his night. Without warning, he grabbed the Minx and hoisted her just enough to get her overtop of her sister and then laid her shoulders upon the fox's breasts. He was pleased to see the fox open her thighs to accommodate her sister, the way she rolled in anticipation beneath her, and he laid upon them both.

He growled, wanting to take his time this time, to indulge, but his desires were too insistent and no sooner had he lowered his naked body upon the twins, than he found one hand bracing his weight while the other manhandled the minx's thigh. He saw her blue eyes looking up at him from slightly below and alongside her sisters brown eyes, and he slathered his dripping cock with her juices only in the effort of plunging into her. Both women moaned, but the minx was louder, the sound vibrated softly through the pancaked give of her breasts. Her hands moved to take hold of him, but the fox stopped her.

It seemed that the Minx was so wanton of his cock, the feel of him plunging into her was enough to send her into an unexpected, divine spasm of orgasmic proportions, suddenly clamming and choking his cock even as he shifted for the back swing. The sound that rolled from his throat was as much in the sensation as it was in warning. He swung his hips back until only the very tip of his mushroom head was suckled by her cunt, her juices spraying out around it in the obvious confession she was, in fact, cumming already. With a roar, he thrust hard back into her, feeling and hearing his body collide with hers in a lewdly wet slapping force that caused hers collide with the fox's in echo.

He had never fucked a woman who orgasmed on entry before, and he found her clenching spasms most fucking pleasing. The man couldn't seem to control his cock, or his hips, which swung so wide he had a flicker of anticipation of accidentally slipping totally free of her, right before he shoved himself back inside, deep within her womanhood. Every moan of the minx was echoed by the fox behind her, holding her twin but watching him. The traveler was in a divine trap, unable to stop the ferocious fucking of his cock, he did force the effort to sink his hips down upon the Minx and keep himself there, so every hard thrust was a deep grind against both twins, and into the minx's body.

The blue-eyed dame squirmed and cried out amongst her panted gasps, her gaze was wide and torn between fear and pleasure. He knew his cock was brutally assaulting her cervix, slightly smaller than her sister, and a measure tighter, and with him laying upon her instead of holding her up for his pounding. But it didn't stop him from pumping his shaft deeply inside the minx's soaking pleasure sleeve to nudge that gateway to her womb, nor from riding her mound with his groin in weighted need.

The fox held the minx's hands at bay, while the traveler held the minx's thigh in one hand, and supported most of his upper body with the other. None of them expected his weight to collapse to his elbow, but it did. His weight came down upon both sisters, his hips suddenly rocked up into the Minx even harder. He looked between the set of blue eyes and brown eyes that were shaped identically, the Minx barely able to keep her eyes upon him anymore, rolling as they were, while the Fox stared at him with knowing, wanting heat.

His cock twitched and his balls swelled in seeing those looks side-by-side below him, the Minx felt his lips a third time, but only for a brief, crushing kiss that first subjugated her tongue and then smeared his lips to her chin. He walked a series of hungry kisses along her jaw, to her neck, while his hips moved faster, and in shorter pumping strokes that never let his cock leave the hot bliss of the minx's cunt. He was so close. He felt the fox lead the minx's wrist into his freed hand, her own wrist conveniently shifting to join the closing of his fist, leading him to clench both women's wrists in his hand. His other hand squeezed the Minx's thigh even tighter, and his teeth sank into the curve of her neck and collarbone while his spine arched and his balls seized.

Wildly, his cock twitched inside the minx, spewing his seed right against the gate of her womb while he poked it with his ejaculating prick. The feel of her flesh between his teeth while he pumped his cum inside her was just what he needed to feel satisfied, or so it seemed. The spell he was under complete, he'd never felt such an intense release. He could scarcely lift himself but his hips couldn't seem to stop stirring his dick deep inside the blue-eyed slave. Her brown-eyed sister was smiling at him from beneath them both and he sensed it was just the beginning.

nejratu
nejratu
3 Followers