The Foxcatcher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he left me, I felt bereft. The emptiness was as painful as the waiting. My legs shook, my hands cramped. I felt his seed trickle down my leg and I groaned softly at the sensation, the power in the knowledge that I had caused him to empty was a satisfaction I had known many times before. I felt the master take a step back, his breathing at last approaching laboured. I let my legs collapse together and slid to my knees on the floor, my pussy still leaking, mouth dry and still hanging open.

The blindfold was torn from me so suddenly that I brought up one hand to shield my eyes. Before me when I cracked them open, the master's still erect cock hung but inches from my mouth. Obediently I pressed my lips against it, tasted the mixture of us upon him like a nectar. He pushed his cock into my mouth and I groaned, eyes rolling back, as he pressed it into the back of my throat. I let my tongue linger over the tip as he retracted, tasting the sweet taste of his cum.

'For a human,' he said, as calmly as he had ever spoken to me before, 'you have an adequate hole. Now get up, that was the only treat you get today, slut.'

I rose slowly, one hand behind my back and the other on the table. I waited for a moment, sure that my legs were coming back to me. And then, as swiftly as I could muster, I brought out my hidden hand. The master had but a second to take notice of the knife clutched there in that hand, and then I had jabbed it up into his throat. With the weakness and warmth flooding my muscles, I was fortunate not to overstep and break his skin, but my aim remained true enough. The tip of the sharp blade pressed into his skin as I seized the collar of his open shirt.

'Don't... move,' I panted. 'I... am fucking... catching you. Fox.'

The master smiled and spread his hands either side of his body, compliant but still infuriating arrogant. I had what I needed, and now I was going to give him what he deserved.

End of part two.

12