The Fraternity

Story Info
Initiation turns out to be more than Andrew expected!
1.7k words
4.25
32.9k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{author note: this is my first time ever writing something like this. It's a slow start but I have to build to the story. I promise it's worth the read!}

It was rush week at the university and freshman me had just gotten to the dorms. It seemed like everyone I knew was rushing. I was never really into that sort of thing but I felt like in college I might as well try it out!

I went to a couple of the houses and a lot of them didn't really give me the time of day. Either I didn't look like what they were after or I was just not frat material. I decided to go to the AO frat last. No one really knew a lot about AO but a lot of the athletes were in it. Our school is known for being extremely competitive in sports. So any frat that houses the athletes is super top secret. They can't risk anything controversial happening within those walls and getting to the media or alumni networks.

I knocked on the door and a guy opened it up. He was probably 6'2" and burly. He asked "Can I help you with something?". I said "Umm yeah. Hi! I'm Andrew. I just got to the university and was looking to see if I could rush your frat?". He looked me over and asked if I was an athlete. I laughed and nodded no.

"Well our frat is pretty full, we only have one vacant spot and I don't know if you're cut out for it."

I don't know what got into me, maybe it was the constant dismissals from all the other frats but I blurted out "with all due respect I'm cut out for anything."

He grinned and laughed a little to himself. He probably was more shocked that a guy like me could be so bold to a guy like him.

"Alright fish be here Friday night with a bag of clothes for the weekend".

Deal! I said.

Oh and What are your measurements? He asked. I looked at him confused. Measurements? I questioned.

Yeah, we have to get your measurements for some of the merch of the frat. He said confidently.

"Oh okay, ummm I'm pretty much a medium in everything. Jeans are about 32/32." I said still questioning.

See you Friday fish. He said as he shut the door.

I walked home excited that someone finally was taking my bid seriously.

Friday couldn't come by quick enough! I could barely focus in my classes this week. I wondered what they were all like. What was that guys name? Are they a hazing frat? I wondered if I was gonna get hurt. That night I packed my things and then I headed over to the AO house. I was so nervous to knock at the door. I just stood there like some dork!

As I was about to knock, the door swung open and a new guy opened the door. He was built like a running back. Short and stocky. "Who are you?" he asked concerned. What was I supposed to say? Who was I really? Do I say Andrew? Do I say new bid?

Before I could say anything the burly guy from earlier in the week came to the door. "Jackson, don't be an ass. This is the new pledge. Come on in Andrew." The man said. I took a deep breath and walked in. The burly man put his arm around my shoulder and asked if I wanted a tour. This was the nicest house I had ever seen. You can tell it's funded by big donors from the university. It was like a mansion! The burly man escorted me around. I asked "not the be rude but I don't think I got your name". He looked at me and chuckled. "I'm Ryan. I'm the president of this fraternity" he said. Holy shit! I've been talking with the president? I was so bold to the AO president! What an idiot. I should have been more respectful. I needed to shape up or I wouldn't make it the weekend.

I took a deep breath. "Oh it's great to officially meet you Ryan!" He continued to show me around the house. The dining room, game rooms, the second and third floor bedrooms. He finally took me to the last room on the 3rd floor. "This is where you will be staying for the next couple of days. This is the last vacant room". Ryan continued on to say "get washed up and be down for dinner at 7pm on the dot.".

Yes sir! I said. Ryan walked away and I began getting ready. I showered and got unpacked. The room was nice and clean. All white. Had the works in terms of furniture. I got ready and got down to dinner. It was in the formal dining room. There had to be 30 chairs at this long table. The meal was catered and we all began eating shortly there after. Across the tables were a lot of familiar faces from posters on campus for athletes. Most of these guys will go on to play professionally and here I sat amongst them!

After we finished eating, Ryan clanked his glass. "Hope everyone enjoyed the meal. Andrew, don't think we eat like this often. It's just a tradition to have a big dinner when we have a new pledge. Helps us all come together as brothers." I nodded in agreement. I thought to myself. Are we all about to be "brothers"? That's crazy that it's so formal.

"Let's all head to the living room for the first part of the pledge initiation weekend." Ryan said.

I was so nervous I could barely walk straight. In the living room there was plenty of seating but there was a chair and pillow in the center of the room. Ryan walked to the chair. I grabbed a seat on the couch. Ryan looked at me and said "Andrew come kneel up front on this pillow." I looked around confused. I guess it makes sense since I'm the only pledge. I look around and I slowly go and kneel before Ryan.

"Do you promise to do all of what AO members tell you this weekend?" Ryan said loudly

Yes, I said. Ryan looked at me as if I hadn't finished my sentence.

I look around and remember how formal this is.

Yes sir! I blurted out correcting myself.

Ryan still looked at me. He turned to everyone and back to me. He grabbed my face and said "in this house I am not your sir, I am your master". He let go of my face and repeated his question.

I had never had anyone touch me or treat me like that before. I looked at him and said sheepishly, "Yes master"

"Good. This is a very secret brotherhood and we all swear an oath to not let anything that happens here leave here. When I told you there was only one vacancy I was telling the truth. In order to take that place you must perform the roles of the house sissy." Ryan said as he walked around me. I was confused what he meant. He looked at me and as if noticing my confusion went on and said "the house sissy cleans up the house, cooks the meals, does the shopping and services the members".

Service the members? What the fuck did that mean. That thought quickly cut short by Ryan.

"A house sissy doesn't say no to anything asked of her. She does what she is told and she does it with a smile. Over the next three days you will have to perform these duties as I have stated them to you. Do you understand?" Ryan said.

I looked around the room. I don't know what any of this means. I also realized everyone must have had to do this and if I said no then I would be like a little bitch. This is hazing but at least it's not getting physically punished or anything from the movies.

"Do you understand Andrew?" Ryan asked again grabbing my face.

Yes I understand, I said to him. I felt his grip close tighter on my face. I realized I forgot to say master! Shit!

"Master! Yes I understand master!" I said loudly. Ryan relaxed his grip and patted me on the cheek.

"Good sissy. Now before you agree to this, we have to have you sign a non disclosure agreement. This is because we are all brand sponsored, on scholarship and looking to play professionally. We cannot have anything get out that would tarnish our reputation. Do you understand?" Ryan said to me.

"Yes Master" I said to him. At that point one of the men walked over and brought me the contract. I looked it over quickly. It says that if I expose anything that is deemed negative then I will be legally pursued to the fullest extent of the law. This shit was serious! I signed it and gave it back to the brother.

"Good. Now before you begin your duties. A good sissy must wear her uniform." Ryan said as he reached into a box brought to him and pulled out a full French maid costume. I nodded no immediately. I was not about to wear that thing. It probably wouldn't even fit me. This was --

"It's your size dont worry. Medium everything 32 waist right?" Ryan said grinning. He was quoting my words back to me. This is getting out of hand. But as I looked around, no one looked like this was crazy. This must be because everyone had to do this. If I could do this then not only would I be one of the brothers. Think of the network this would be for me. I'm in a room with future celebrities and millionaires. I took a deep breathe and grabbed the outfit. It was soft and felt extremely high quality. This was the real deal.

"Starting tomorrow, if I see you, you are in that outfit. Do you understand?" Ryan said firmly.

"Yes master I understand". I said gripping the material.

To be continued.