The Fraternity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane gasped when he finally released her head, but she had barely enough time to catch her breath before another cock replaced the one that had just left her mouth. This one began to fuck her face just as vigorously. The entire situation was absurd, insane, and humiliating, but being used like this was an entirely different level of humiliation. She felt used and debased, and the worst part of it all was that she could feel her own erection straining against the lace of her panties. She didn't even know how to feel when instead of cumming in her mouth, he pulled out and sprayed her face with his cum instead. Kneeling in the middle of the dance floor, with her cheeks aflame, face covered in cum, tears, and drool, she looked around and saw that most of the other pledges were in similar situations. The only ones who weren't on their knees were the ones who were laying down and getting their faces fucked that way, and a couple who had clearly just been through a similar situation to her and had just stood back up.

Taking a deep breath, she schooled her expression and got back to her feet. She made her way through the various groups of guys standing around getting blowjobs from pledges to the bar where she ordered another gin and tonic. As the bartender served her, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She stared at her reflection in shock, as staring back at her was a well-used slut. Her hair was a mess, she had cum all over her face, which mixed with the tears and makeup that had run from her eyes. Her lipstick had smeared as well. Looking down at her shirt showed her that it was covered in drool and cum as well.

As the bartender served her, he asked, "Having fun so far?"

"Actually, yes," She replied, surprising herself.

"Good. It looks like you are going to fit right in here."

"Anything I can do for you?" She heard herself ask, not sure what she was doing.

"Not now, I'm working. but I'm looking forward to taking you up on that offer later or next time you are on shift." He handed her a damp cloth. "If you want to get cleaned up a bit."

She nodded in thanks wiped her face clean better trying to dab at her cum splattered skirt. As she did, an older gentleman took the stool next to her.

"What can I get for you, Professor?" the bartender asked.

"A small bourbon, Jack," responded the professor.

After drinking the drink, he turned to Diane as the music shifted to a slower song.

"Diane, right? Can I have that pleasure of this dance?"

She nodded and took another drink before he led her over to the side of the dance floor. He put his arms around her and putting his hands on her ass pulled her gently but tightly against him and they started swaying with the music.

"I always love the pledge night," he whispered in her ear as they danced, his lips gently brushing up against her ear as he spoke. "It really separates those who have what it takes to shine here from those that are just going to stumble through."

Diane felt the professor slide his hands under the waistband of her skirt and grab her bare ass cheeks. She shivered at the feeling of his bare hands on her ass.

"I'm expecting great things from you," he said as he squeezed her ass and pressed his crotch against hers.

She blushed in horror as she felt his erection pushing against her own. She tried to shift and pull away, but he kept his hands firmly on her bare ass, and his cock pressed against hers.

"There is no reason to be ashamed," he said softly into her ear. "I'm sure that every part of you is beautiful. Why don't we go somewhere a bit quieter."

Diane let the professor lead her to a side door from the barroom, and into a short hallway with five doors. He opened one and led her into a small room that had a bed, a desk, and a sink. Closing the door, he pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply. She could taste the bourbon still on his breath, and she assumed that even through the gin and tonic, that he could still taste the cum in her mouth. She found herself enjoying being kissed more than she thought she would.

"Undress me," he told her when he eventually pulled away from her.

She tried to be sexy about how she did it, but she was pretty sure that it didn't really come across as such. When she finally had him completely undressed, she marveled at his body. While he looked to be in his sixties, he seemed to be in really good shape and there was not a drop of body hair to be seen. He also was sporting a large and beautiful penis which was currently at full mast.

"Would you like me to get undressed as well?" she asked.

"Not tonight. Just lay down on the bed on your back."

She positioned herself as requested and watched as he climbed up into the bed by her head.

"While I'm looking forward to spending lots of time exploring with you this year, for now, let's keep things simple."

Knowing what was expected, she opened her mouth as he guided his dick into her mouth. His balls dragged across her forehead and eyes, as her tongue traced the top side of his cock. He leaned forward so that he was lying atop her body, propped up on his knees and elbows. She could feel the gentle pressure of him across her body, and it felt oddly erotic. He began to gently thrust in and out of her mouth, in a way that was completely different from her previous face fuckings. She reached her hands up to caress his naked ass above her head and found it to be surprisingly muscular. Diane felt him start to stroke her thighs and slowly caress his way up her legs, pulling up her short skirt as we went. He continued to slowly slide in and out of her mouth as he exposed her own lace-clad erection.

"Beautiful," he murmured, stroking it gently.

She moaned in response, her mouth humming around his cock. She felt a rush of anticipation as he pulled down the lace, completely exposing her own dick, which had been leaking precum for a while now. She let out a muffled groan of pleasure as he lifted her cock and licked the wetness from her tip. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have him take her in his mouth. She had been on edge all evening, even with everything she had been through, or maybe because of it. Either way, she knew that she was about to burst. She felt her hips starting to thrust upwards of their own accord, and she started urgently tapping his thighs to let him know, even as he continued fucking her mouth.

Sensing her urgency, instead of pulling back, he dove further in. She could feel her cock pressing into his throat and being swallowed even as his nose buried itself in her balls. She screamed in pleasure, muffled only by the cock filling her own mouth. She pulled him as deep as she could into her own mouth by the ass, even as she thrust upwards and began cumming down his throat. She could feel his dick pressing against the back of her throat and started to gag but didn't care. She pulled him deeper with each twitch of her own dick in his throat. She couldn't get enough of his into her mouth until suddenly she felt her throat give way and his cock slid all the way into her throat.

She tried to give a yell of success as she rode the high of her orgasm, but nothing came out. He started fucking her throat with an urgency, letting her spent cock drop from his mouth. His balls slapped her face as he thrust in and out of her throat. With a grunt and one final thrust, he pushed into her throat one last time and unloaded directly into her stomach. She could feel the pulses through her throat with each spurt. By the time he was done cumming and pulling out, she was gasping for breath, but feeling very good about herself. They spent a few minutes lying next to each other in the bed before the professor got up and started getting dressed again.

"You should pull yourself together before you head back out there," he said, looking down at her disheveled form. "Not that you don't look extremely sexy like that, but it is a bit much for pledge night."

She blushed, tucked herself back in to get panties, and washed her face at the sink.

"Once you are ready, I can't wait to fuck that pretty ass of yours, so be sure to let me know," he mentioned offhand as they walked out and back into the main barroom.

Diane could only nod, shocked and not knowing what else to do. The professor patted her arm gently and walked away, leaving her just standing there. She must have zoned out for a minute because the next thing she knew, Jack, the bartender who had served her was standing in front of her.

"Terry switched me out for a few minutes," he told her with a smile.

She forced a smile to her face and dropped to her knees.

"After you took such good care of me at the bar, I'm happy to return the favor," she responded, reaching for his belt.

Thankfully he let her lead and she was able to get him off without hurting her now sore throat any further. He groaned appreciatively as she drank his cum and thanked her as he pulled up his pants and headed back to the bar. She followed him and asked for a hot toddy to soothe her throat. As she sipped her drink, she watched the last few guys getting off on the various pledges' mouths and the rest either dancing or drinking. She saw that some of the pledges were clearly drunk and some had passed out from it. When she finally got her drink, Peter found her again.

"You made a good impression on the Professor," he told her. "That's a really good thing."

"Who is he?" Diane asked.

"Professor Johnson. He is the head of the AGS alumni here. Plus, you are in a couple of his classes. He seemed quite taken with you."

Diane blushed.

"I'm proud of you. You did take good tonight. Why don't you get rinsed off and head to bed. We have a long couple of days ahead of us before the semester starts."

Diane, blushing even harder, nodded, and headed back to the changing room. Finding her locker, she got undressed and showered. Dave got out of the shower dried off and got dressed before making his way unsteadily to his room. He found his roommate Tim/Tina, passed out in bed, still wearing smeared makeup, Tina's dress, with her wig dropped on the desk. Shaking his head, Dave changed into a pair of shorts and got into bed himself. He was asleep before his head even got the pillow.

12